What the fuck Alabama

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-04-24-13-55-45.jpg (1417x1431, 772K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LciiZ0IWyyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

om like g becky did you know that the president owns slaves?

>imagine jews

>implying jews weren't the slave traders

Not everything is closed and schools certainly aren't. Sage

Attached: DbUkWrtX0AA1WAG.jpg (267x1200, 88K)

It's to remember the lives lost in the fighting and to remember that it is possible to stand up to the government.

I fucking hate these people.

damn fuck white people honestly

This.

The rabbis saw great potential in the slavin' nigger business.

Attached: they_created_slavery.jpg (539x385, 83K)

I've lived in Alabama all my 25 years and I've never even heard of Confederate Memorial Day. This isn't a thing.

I think it's all part of a bigger strategy, the Starbucks shit, the "Detroit boy shot at for asking directions," and this, I think the left is just trying to rile up the blacks for the midterms. God damn niggers.

Attached: bamaflag.jpg (852x480, 25K)

Any dixiefag who unironically supported the slave trade or thinks there was nothing wrong with it are just as bad as the niggers whining about it.
Kikes ran the Atlantic slave trade, literally bringing millions of foreigners to White countries.
KIKES RAN THE SLAVE TRADE and gullible White plantation owners ate it up!

Attached: JEWS WERE SLAVERS.jpg (754x515, 468K)

This i have never heard of this and i have lived here 10 years.

Adolf Hitler Day! great idea!

Adolf Hitler Day. Not a bad idea.

Attached: cellpepe.png (572x572, 14K)

>implying niggers give a shit why they have a day off

youtu.be/LciiZ0IWyyk

Good

Attached: 1524514061468.jpg (800x1532, 654K)

wtf is this cartoon shit

Many whites still hate the concept of "white" because their Jewish Masters control money, media, education and entertainment. Many of these same whites don't even know their masters are Jewish. The average white male is such a pussy these days that they roll over and offer their daughters to the niggers to atone for the sin of being white.

And this nigger thinks that there are significant numbers of whites left who would actually fight and kill to keep America white anymore. White racism is a boogey man trotted out to make sure the Goyim don't get too disobedient. The fact that the average white falls for that trick proves that whites are no more a threat than new born kittens.

>Being forced to celebrate something by not going to school
>Blacks being forced celebrating CMD by not going to shit Alabama public school
>Imagine da jooz being force to celebrate Hodler
Did Nuffin Day by not going to school
>Shit public school system that doesn't teach its students the amount da jooz made off of slavery
>pic

Attached: slaves.jpg (500x626, 85K)

>Abraham Lincoln economically sanctioned the south to go to war with the north in order to get dibs on trade deals with European countries for more economic growth
The right for states to secede from the union wasn't explicitly permitted in the Constitution. That means the right for states to secede from the union was implied. Texas made sure of this right in their own constitution.

Attached: slave owners.jpg (1160x1347, 1.01M)

That black man looks kinda Jewish.

>Implying slavery was one of the main root causation of the Civil War

Attached: ComeOn.jpg (338x305, 34K)

Bama user here. School is in session today. Also, fuck off, you god damned yankees.

Jews love the holocaust. If they had a time machine, I doubt they'd go back in time to prevent it. They've gotten fat from milking the holocaust cow.

this

"Do the people of the South really entertain fears that a Republican administration would, directly, or indirectly, interfere with their slaves, or with them, about their slaves? If they do, I wish to assure you, as once a friend, and still, I hope, not an enemy, that there is no cause for such fears." The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume IV, "Letter to Alexander H. Stephens" (December 22, 1860), p. 160.

>wtf I hate the south, they’re so backwards
>wtf how dare they have a day off over something I don’t like
>I know I said this before, but now it’s confirmed. I will never visit Alabama for any reason whatsoever

Aside from historical groups like the SCV no one would even realizes there's Confederate holidays in the south and even the SCV usually just sets out flags and flowers for the dead.

Fuck off, banks are closed and mail doesn't run on account of one coon blown away in Memphuh, let the Rebs take a day for their ancestors.

>shadman

>complains about slavery
>ignores the fact that blacks in Africa sold their own kind, and to more countries than just the US

lol

GOD BLESS ALABAMA

Fuck your slaves, the Confederacy was all about telling Lincoln and his fag northern friends to mind their own fucking business

We'll get rid of our slaves ON OUR OWN TIME

Can we just nuke twitter and facebook? Seriously.

>doesn't understand the definition of the word "terrorism"
>thinks the civil has ever been about niggers

Attached: 1524411800352.jpg (700x734, 107K)

Hey bama bro here I haven't heard of any school district letting any kids out today although the kids always get off for Robert E. Lee day (MLK day for you northerners)

Attached: 235118.jpg (1200x827, 231K)

I'm not going to HAVE To imagine shit, but don't worry--by the time we have Adolf Hitler Day, there won't be any kikes left.

What low-IQ Kike nonsense. Doonsbury has to have been written by a Jew.

Oldfag here who grew up in Alabama. Confederate Memorial Day was something he got a day off of school for but no one really "celebrated" it. State employee weren't going to agree to lose one of their days off even if most of them are black. A day of pay for doing nothing is a nice perk. No black who currently gets a holiday for Confederate Memorial Day is going to want it eliminated.

lmao. lived here my whole life. my siblings went to school today. in the words of our President - "FAKE NEWS!"

>Jews forced to recognize Adolf Hitler day.
>What is 420, the birthday of both Hitler and Israel.