Roseanne Barr

WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS?!?!

Attached: CB9417CD-410E-4232-8F99-42DF16C9EBC6.jpg (1242x685, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gV9sA3D_deo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shitter

It’s known she browses Jow Forums

She’s a schizophrenic

(((Roseanne Barr)))

She's a deranged Jewish boomer.

Lel i wonder how many times I've called Roseanne a faggot?

She's unpredictable.

She isn’t though. She’s a Mormon. Her dad was a Jew, which means it doesn’t get passed on to the kids.

Attached: 1499083340539.png (332x484, 271K)

She's claimed to be a Jew herself. Mormons don't act like crypto-kikes

Her show is still liberal propaganda no matter how hard they try to make it seem otherwise.

>Goodness will win
Approaching this seriously for a moment, what evidence do we have of this being true?

The first relevant thing is that nature is fucking brutal, portions of each generation are ruthlessly culled, that's how evolution works in the first place. Not only that but the prime directive of any individual gene is entirely selfish, any cooperation being only for the sake of its own advancement.

The second thing is technology, which is making us all wealthier and more powerful, but is clearly also causing huge issues to us since we're essentially adapted to live in tribes, or at the very most some of us to agricultural farming environments or the like. And once again technological society is dominated by the ruthless, not by out and out cruelty, which is uncecessary, but by those who use every means at their disposal, including evil, to further their goals.

So the only way I see this argument having any steam is if somehow, out of this interplay of evil forces with only small and conditional elements of good that are actually evil in disguise, the good of whatever is conscious is increasing, paradoxically, by evil measures. Some sort of 'Mysterious Ways' thing. But I see no evidence for that either, the 20th century was unbelievably brutal, at least as bad as anything before it, and there is no reason to expect the future not to hold even worse, as the total power available grows, and the possibility for greater evil grows with it.

what do you guys think

I think you need a tl;dr

Attached: 1536511551.jpg (750x561, 54K)

*dabs autistically*

Attached: 1505170994210.jpg (250x203, 6K)

fucking boomers will mean the death of us all

Roseanne has tweeted about Human Trafficking and Q as well.
Weird that a few hours after she Tweets this a 'Jow Forums incel' goes on a rampage.
Not that I put much stock in any of these theories, but it would seem we're going mainstream now.

>her dad was a jew
>she's not a jew
absolute retard.

Q predicted her.

>its real
I love this timeline, thank you Kek for placing me here.

That's how it works idiot.
You ever look into this shit?
They will not conceder you a jew. It's Hebrew religious law.

Who cares what some used up Hollyjew hasbeen has to say on anything?

did you know, that in the episode, when bobby walks into juniors house (corrado sopranos) wearing his hunting outfit, and tonys in the kitchen, well, james gandolfini told the bobby actor, to make sure he makes him laugh when they film. so it comes to filming, and bobby walks into the kitchen holding the biggest fucking dildo, its off shot, and thats how they got tony laughing like mad hahahaha. no joke

Kek

>Boomers
And not a single fuck was given...

I think she means the republicans are autistic (thus the "full control" statement meant control all 3 branches of government.). As per the 2nd sentence, I think she is speculating that she knows in the back of her mind the right will lose, and the left will prevail.

fuck off leaf,
on your dutch shill account as well,
newfag

You think non-orthodox jews give a fuck about that? Nope. The jewish nepotism is still at play, they are still part of the tribe and will always favor them over goyim.

maybe the Orthodox won't. Reform Jews are going to display in group behavior towards anyone who seems Jewish to them, and Reform Jews are the only ones who really matter in the West.

Even if you marry a Jew you will be considered somewhat 'on their team' and reap benefits, though even converting doesn't make you entirely one because there is a strong racial element(the racial element is actually the whole story really)

Its a central theme in the religion.
I guess not all Christian denominations believe in the golden rule?
Tard.

Her genes are still kike genes you fucking idiot, who cares about jew laws? Do you also believe that Jews are God chosen people because they say so you dunderhead.

rude

Autist is the new Jew?

her ex that fat dude tom arnold from true lies became a jew to marry her.

Key phrase "SOMEWHAT" on their team.

>reddit spacing

It is known.

Atheist Jews are by far the worst of the Jews. These are the ones who run the world. They don't follow "central" themes of religion. If your father is a jew, they will favor you over the goyim. I'm not sure why (((you))) are debating this.

Because he desperately wants someone in the mainstream to be /ourguy/ and will ignore kike genes for mainstream acceptance. He's probably a plebbit MAGA migrant that is having a hard time being hated for his ideas.

No, I figured it out, he is actually Roseanne.

Trips of truth

Attached: 76F0CFED-6737-409A-9C0F-197D0F82C74F.jpg (909x987, 323K)

Digits confirm, she's here guys.

I'd claim to be a jew too if it meant I could get away with fighting jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=gV9sA3D_deo

Attached: TheVoid.png (1000x1425, 1.32M)

This. If by goodness she means all jews kicked out of America and then eventually nuked in Israel, then yes goodness is indeed coming.

Maybe not today, but oh God is it coming.

Attached: 1520911180568.jpg (666x1024, 85K)

Kek isn't chaos magic you dumb fuck. Kek is the bringer in of the LIGHT

>Goodness
>One God SS

You are a fucking idiot kid stfu kek is the God of chaos you moron don't ever try to get in the big game with the big boys stay in little league son

Attached: desuboo2.png (736x458, 583K)

20th century was least brutal. Prior to, women has 10 to 12 babies, only 2 to 3 most fit survived.

Technology has not made all wealthier. Recent developments allow greater wealth and power concentration.

Each successive generation is degrading in attributes and intellect as technology has rendered survival of the fittest to be mute.

The 21st century will likely be brutal. Tribal differences will become more pronounced as high performers and low performers naturally segregate. The selfish gene of high performers - wanting ever more scarce resources - coupled with technology advances that render low performers redundant, will drive those in power to undertake actions that would be deemed evil, inhumane and unconscionable under current mores. Goodness will succumb to evil selfishness. And ironically this future evil selfishness will be justified as being goodness.

>2
Kek is the BRINGER IN OF THE LIGHT

I would have maybe mentored your stupid little ass if you weren''t such a mouthy faggot on top of being an imbecile

Attached: kekThrone.jpg (712x1006, 710K)

Attached: 1519952107037.png (694x493, 420K)

BASED JEW SUBVERT MY COUNTRY PLEASE

Attached: 1496547054402.png (898x610, 944K)

YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND SHOULD KILL YOURSELF

Attached: pepeWizard3.png (800x700, 1.12M)

Attached: 1498968572462.png (1086x735, 802K)

Dude, what the fuck is going on.

>I know jack shit about magic, history, Egyptian Deities, or anything else but look at this meme I found on Jow Forums I see I know shit

Attached: bushfag.jpg (300x259, 12K)

Fuck off

TLDR

Jesus fucking christ the idiocy here is beyond astounding do you even know how to use a search engine or do you just spout whatever shit you here other say or post on basking weaving forum? Kid you are a fucking meme

Attached: retardedrobot.jpg (300x300, 16K)

I'm rewatching the series and just got to the second to last episode. I can't handle the feels of Bobby getting killed. They went to far and he should of lived

Kek brings us the Ankh, showing us what True Life is all about.

Attached: 1510953119164.jpg (666x654, 122K)

THE MEMES ARE TO CONTROL FUCKING IDIOTS LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOUR BRAIN IS NOTHING BUT A MEME INTERPRETER AND EMULATOR LIKE 99.999% OF THE REST OF THE FUCKING MORONS IN THE WORLD

Attached: goodnature.jpg (171x200, 7K)

Attached: 1510264623906.jpg (1171x882, 643K)

20th century had the worst mass slaughters in history. 21st will probably be much worse though I agree

>going mainstream
boy ever since the election we've been mainstream

God I hope so

Monkey see monkey do motherfucker, guess what? You are the monkey you brainless fucking imbecile

Attached: soul.png (862x864, 1.17M)

When is she going to abologize to Kurt Eichenwald?

Attached: 1522897752643.gif (531x411, 146K)

she follows q user, not Jow Forums

No blackpill plz.

it means q was right

once jews turn the entire west into brazil 2.0 Roseanne and her offspring will be allowed into Israel. and you and your offspring won't be.

There are no pedo cults

Attached: MakeItStop.jpg (1668x2075, 185K)

It depends on your prior assumption of what embodies 'good', and how we have trouble relating physical-biological-psychological-spiritual goodness.

Psychological 'goodness' is where liberals are getting stuck as many are well intentioned and seeking to maximize something they perceive as subjective pleasure/abolishment of responsibility. This is in contrast to more archetypal forms of good which often point to the direct opposite(ie christian and eastern traditions of humility and moderation). This is a local minima in our hierarchical map that is easy to fall into with the death of traditional religious behavior.

good points user, and you are right that my post is based off the liberal psychological good, which is hardly the only version.

What I would say though is that there is only one version of 'good' that wins, and that is simply power, which is almost a tautology, that power will win out.

There are other possible 'goods' we can apply, things like Christian humility, but I don't see that these win out in historical terms. Whether traditional religious mores work by giving their adherents what they want, or whether they work simply by impacting the behavior of the masses, regardless of the indiviudal good allotted to each person following the religion, is not clear to me either.

If God's plan is unknowable and mysterious, and we can't understand it then the entire question is moot, and we are back to faith over reason. which I wouldn't criticize anybody for

Not even orthodox jews care about the maternal inheritance rule. And it's completely.irrelevant anyways if the problematic behavior is caused by genetic or culture. You'll get both of Those from both parents regardless of whatever gay rules your religion has.

Check the replies to that tweet, old boomer retards posting pepe and qanon nonsense.
Ban Americans from Jow Forums

God is Good.
God wins.
Bible.

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

just dumb as fuck

Autism will win over evil. It is a force for good in this corrupt world.

Attached: 1523258741092.png (475x581, 680K)

Can we just let the meme die? EVERYONE comes to Jow Forums, or has someone that does. the Jow Forums boards aren't secret.