Bavaria forces crucifix in every gouvernment buildling, in every classroom in the country

Bavaria forces crucifix in every gouvernment buildling, in every classroom in the country.
- Gouvernment Leader makes statement that Islam does not belong to germany

A step in the right direction?
How long will it take until we bavarians are no longer /cucked/ like the rest of Germany?

Attached: grhsewafaf.jpg (716x772, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wd7R67yydcY
express.co.uk/news/world/837811/Merkel-Germany-Brussels-rule-Bavaria-exit-from-European-Union-Brexit-video
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
youtube.com/watch?v=sQMRG__7HqU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hab mir echt die Augen gerieben als ich das gesehen habe, ist bestimmt nur um den Konservativen ein bisschen beizugeben um dann mehr von der linken Agenda zu pushen.

Isn’t East Germany mostly uncucked?

Restoration of the Kingdom of Bavaria when?
Republicucks must be annihilated.

Fuckin yes BAVARIA!!!!

Just going to leave this here for safe keeping...
youtu.be/wd7R67yydcY

they will stop beeing degenerate fucks when they force a Hackenkreuz in every classroom, gouvernment building and street.

Deutschland erwache aus deinem bösen Traum..!

Don’t hold your breath. The outcry from this will be so big that they will not only remove them but build more mosques to make up for this.

Dude, just free yourselves from thos cuck of Renanian-saxons.
It's the saxon blood that make a people cuck, look US, UK, Canada etc.

express.co.uk/news/world/837811/Merkel-Germany-Brussels-rule-Bavaria-exit-from-European-Union-Brexit-video

they want the fuck out

we've been wanting to leave for hundreds of years.
We're by a miles length the richest state in germany, and we still to this day, have to pay reperations for the damages done to berlin in ww2, which have been repaired long ago.

All the industry is here, all the intelligence is here, we're paying for everything while the east and the north just rots.

>bavaria
>east germany

Attached: 268zj7.jpg (645x729, 26K)

>Bavaria forces mental illness in every government building, in every classroom
ftfy

Attached: 1509877063734.jpg (500x749, 214K)

>Isn’t East Germany mostly uncucked?
burned out a long time ago on german politics, so I'm not really up to date. the east is hard left or hard right, there is almost nothing in the center.

brainlet

bavaria is south germany you fucking mong, east germany is the territory of the former DDR. You are the brainlet kevin.

Ahmed pls.

there is literally nothing wrong with teaching children the ways of Christ

Attached: 1514060081431.jpg (400x450, 34K)

yes it is, if anything done right by former commie GDR then it was banning religion.

Peak civil nationalism.
>replace us all you want but we'll put up crosses so that people will always remember that we are/were a Christian nation
BASED!

This is about as retarded as the banning of Burkas.

Attached: 1438447699521.jpg (389x255, 27K)

op:
>How long will it take until we bavarians are no longer /cucked/ like the rest of Germany?
burger reply:
>Isn’t East Germany mostly uncucked?

>The absolute state of Amerimutt education

Daily reminder that Christlich Demokratische Union Deutschlands has "Christian" in it's fucking name. But i'm sure that if you suck off shitskins hard enough they will see the light of christ and stop killing you. BASED.

was for you

>weakness, poverty, vagabondism, turning the other cheek
Jesus was a loser.
his followers have overpopulated Africa with free food and medicine.

How so? If not for miscegenation, QL4udyZU wouldn't even exist.

Technically his question was addressing the question at the end of the post when you said the rest of Germany. Since east Germany is apart of “the rest of Germany,” there’s nothing logically or grammatically incorrect in what he said.

It is subtle though.

If it was a black sun I'd respect it

that is a REALLY good development, didn't expect it in Germany.

Well, their main powerbase is now in africa and south america. From christian perspective it was a brilliant strategic maneuver.

Ya know that's all fine and good however they decide to run their country but a crucifix in every govt building won't keep those greasy kikes out. Just asked the CuckMerica LOL what a joke!

What are you, Jens R. the 12 year old?

>didn't expect it in Germany
Germany lead by Christian Democrats and chancellor, daughter of a pastor? Shocking, i know.

Bavarians are more Swiss than German

how about we get rid of the sandniggers instead

go be poor somewhere else

their new parasite followers are too poor to fill the church's coffers.
the church is destroying its benefactor in favor of low iq voodoo worshippers.

desu I think going full /Catholictheocracy/ is probably a step in the right direction, certainly less cucked than everywhere else. Now you just need Bavarian women to start pumping out babies and soon a fourth reich- founded not by Prussians, Saxons or Austrians but Bavarians- will be born.

>CBN News home school girl removed in Erlangen, Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

Wait, you're telling me you didn't have a cross in every classroom up until now? Fucking heathens.

They banned other religions. All humans are religious. You can try not to be, but that's like trying not to see. Our way of thinking is always religious and full of mythology.
>Wrong side of history
>Current year
>Dubs
>THIS will produce utopia on Earth!
>There has been this ancient battle between these forces:

Attached: 1523140975241.jpg (774x1024, 178K)

Bavaria seems pretty cool, rich, white, Catholic, and conservative. Most Bavarians I meet are pretty obnoxious and autistic, but their head seems to be in the right place.

Bavaria has now joined Hungary and Poland as the best USAs

>american catholic
Hola amigo!
They still have enough people to feed off from, welfare gives them enough of that. And thanks to metizos vatican gets bigger and bigger gains in US.

we did, but now it's forced...

Wait- I thought poles were too poor to afford a wooden cross, do you people even have those?

What about Italy and Austria?

>german "banter"

Attached: 1524335159747.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Based

>Bavaria forces crucifix in every gouvernment buildling, in every classroom in the country.
Good news at last from the land of cucks.

Clearly he was referencing OP's statement that the rest of Germany is cucked. You krauts are the real brainlets.

The vactican is literally weaker now than ever before here in the US

good for bayern but when are they going to admit they killed ludwig II

>cucktholics still belive they are christian

Attached: 1523999302989.png (1098x762, 768K)

>>weakness, poverty, vagabondism, turning the other cheek
>Jesus was a loser.
atleast read the bible before making such statements you uneducated gypsie

I unironically want to move to Bavaria now

Going from "please rape my grandmother Abdul" to "let's stop removing our own cultural and religious symbols to not offend people who hate us" is a great step forward.
To deride this with a barrage of buzzwords because it isn't a call for ethnic cleansing only shows you for an ideological puritan who doesn't actually care about his people.

>mfw when i see a pro*estant
youtube.com/watch?v=sQMRG__7HqU

Nothing but a red herring.
The core problem is far from even being spoken about. Its crucial to remove almost all kebab, niggers and commie scum. Nobody in charge even dares to think about this absolutely necessary steps. Germany is lost. 85% are all in for more sweet refugee semen.
Pic related. The average german today.

Attached: 1524468778308m.jpg (707x1024, 141K)

Why would the east be uncucked? That's were the commie remnants are.

Now that the dust has settled, has Catholicism proved itself superior to Protestantism?

All Protestant countries are either atheists or zionists now.

Almost all catholic countries are mutt centrals now.

The cross repels the merchant as well....

Gay lefty Bavaryan here. I find this sickening. Religion has no place in civilized society.

What pains me the most that in order to vote for Merkel, I had to vote for CSU, so I'm indirectly supporting this.

Is this why main zionist powerbase in US are evangelicals?

No that's because they're retarded heretics.
Do you think Jews like evangelicals and see them as their equals?
No. They think of the protestant cross and they think of the KKK.
I know, that's not really congruent with your hurr Christianity bad because muh kike on a stick kind of worldview. But let's face it, that's about as equally retarded as evangelical zionism itself.

When I was in high school one of my friends' parents were a Bavarian guy and a total fucking bitch from Bradenberg. To this day I remember eating dinner at their house one time, and the guy dropping the most hardcore holocaust joke I've ever heard in my life, right in front of his whole family. Everyone looked at him in horror, he grinned as he lifted a glass of scotch up to his face and said, "You can't go home again, George."

Since this time I have always assumed that every Bavarian I meet is a secret Nazi and I have literally never been wrong.

Attached: 1497873515849.jpg (850x907, 141K)

pic very related

Attached: →.png (1206x1040, 185K)

Don't be retarded. White countries are under attack--there is a single digit number that MIGHT survive, and the only ones on the list are ultra-Catholic.

Catholicism is superior to all forms of Protestantism without exception. The fact that you'd probably be better off betting on fucking Deseret than Germany existing in fifty years is more of a qualification of how fucked everything is than a critique of the religions themselves.

Yeah, and East Germany under communist control had democratic in it's name.

also:

Attached: 1516736692638.png (3186x1616, 668K)

Given that the church is currently run by tne antichrist, I think that the protestants have a fairly solid lead.

Please let Bavaria break off from (((Germany))), I'm half Bavarian and want to get the hell out of Cucknada, most of the whites here are Anglos and they are insufferable faggots

Catholics > Protestants

t. Calvinist

Yes.

Attached: 1444029938774.png (1072x736, 1.16M)

While, I'm not sure on the details there (would be nice to see more info, OP sucked), but the party of Angela Merkel (Christian Union) may even support this, this is civic nationalism (if even that). There was a law to ban crucifixes from german schools... from the NSDAP - sponsored by Goebbels and Bormann - but the law wasn't sucessfully implemented, because of staunch opposition from catholics, who often were at odds with the government and even sponsored militant groups against the Third Reich. Still, many catholic institutions were closed.

The former "East Germany" is basically Right Wing.
Bavaria (Bayern) is not in the Former East Germany.
East is more Right Wing (Remember PEGIDA in Dresden?) except degenerate faggot-land Berlin, which was greatly influenced by the West, if you check your history you fucking uneducated turbo-nigger.

Falseflag shit by cuckparty CSU that still bow down to Merkel like Putin to the Bogdanoffs

this

>"no true scotsman"

For the millionth time.