Reminder that the world's most popular musician is an African American jew and Jow Forums can't do anything about it

Reminder that the world's most popular musician is an African American jew and Jow Forums can't do anything about it

Attached: drek.jpg (1200x800, 147K)

>American

>american
>african
hes a leaf moron and black-canadians and african canadians are different populations

Drake uses Jew-magick to maintain his popularity, which is why his quality sucks yet he keeps having hits and making money.

>musician

Never heard of him

Reminder that all niggers and jews will be dead or in chains in 50 years

Literally a wanna be Kanye West. Musically speaking.

He's this generations Jay Z, and by that I mean he will never fuck Up his income by dropping red pills, or biting the hand the feeds him.

He's a kike afterall

African Canadian Jew.

Not an American. Your political correctness disease has taken over.

Attached: 8BDC2171-DF92-44F9-95B1-FF1DAB3AFEEF.jpg (640x638, 116K)

Pretty sure Bieber is more popular

who?

wtf i hate music now

Check India some time dumb fuck.

Anyone got the picture of him sucking dicks that was being posted all over the internet a month ago?

What does this matter? Feces is the most popular food choice among flies, should we eat feces because filthy creatures like it?

Fuck off faggot

I'm dead serious, dude smokes mad pole.
The image was all over the Chans a month ago.

Attached: 1523158326931.jpg (700x933, 127K)

God bless that i live in nigger-tier shithole without internet, TV, eletctricity and proper sanitations so i never herad about this el-goblino

Lady Gaga is far more popular than him.

Popularity has always been a measure of degeneracy rather than merit, you fucking peon.

i've never heard of her and i can guarantee i don't know of any of her music

Take Care and Nothing Was The Same are future classics.

>world's

WRONG

>world's most popular musician
I guess I must be very lucky to have never heard or seen this nignog. You sure about this?

Attached: 1494673801740.jpg (818x1280, 234K)

>tfw Beethoven is a degenerate