BREAKING NOT TINFOIL NEWS THE MILLITARY IS GOING TO CONDUCT A POWER OUTAGE SCENARIO

what are (((they planning))), the national guard is going to go door to door in this scenario aswell, is this the shitty start of ww3 or some shit, or some kind of military invasion then political take over.

wbay.com/content/news/Local-communities-to-train-for-mass-power-outage-scenario-480584911.html?cid=facebook_WBAY_TV-2

Attached: breakingnews.jpg (650x365, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/33vvd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember, when they get to your door, destroy them.

I'm running emergency communications drills for my region on the civilian end to make sure our relay system with radios functions during this. It's pretty neat.

Better to realise now how unprepared society is for sudden outages than a hack or airburst nuke frying the grid.

>no name "news" site
yawn, get some Prozac schizo

>The National Guard says the training exercise is to prepare for a possible attack on the state's infrastructure.
This is a good thing, from a counter-terrorism perspective. I'm glad our Nat Guard stands ready.

DON'T ANSWER THE DOOR

has this ever been done before? Are we that unprepared in some areas that we need to shut off peoples power and rush to there doors to give them shit. I wouldnt doubt this will set off some schizos or some shit, or someone is going to murder someone during the outage.

The power and internet will be shut down this year.

they will cut the power and the purge will begin.

That is the plan. Jews BTFO!

Antifa took over
This is a plan to take your guns

>WW3
Meh
>They nuke gommiefoniaaa
Meh
>Crypto crashes
Meh
>Currency crashes
Meh

>Internet goes down
Dont even joke about that shit user, I just emptied my hd

Attached: 1518556045894.png (469x452, 277K)

Floridian here. Got a pile of ammo. 200$ in canned food and canned meat. Medkit is growing. Got 15 gallons in gasoline and 15gallons of water. Lots of other shit. I'm good for hurricane outages so I'm good for errthang.

Most people will go willingly to government designated Walmarts turned into fema relif areas. Unless they have a homesteading lifestyle or a hell of a good plan that is.

The internet has nothing left to offer, but censorship and thus it must end.

>on 9/11 there are drills that a plane is going to be hijacked
>on boston bombing there are bomb threat drills
>london subway bombing
etc

50 days to Yumr

Attached: Sir Isaac Newton, Rev-13.jpg (334x351, 6K)

Fake. AND gay.

did you even read the article?

>non-archived link
Hello, shill.

go back to 8gag fag noone cares about archive links

archive.is/33vvd For you, friend