This image blew my mind because every so often, when real insiders post...

This image blew my mind because every so often, when real insiders post, you can just tell by their tone that they are the real deal. Trump honestly is a genius, everything he says is like a made up language he invented for communicating with normally intelligent humans. When he speaks I have this strong sense that I am similar to a dog being slowly taught a concept in some sort of lower dog english by a being so advanced that he is in control of every piece of information that he emits at any time. Kind of like how dogs have primitive control of their vocal cords compared to humans, Trump has total control over the tone, context, implication, and informatic character of everything he says and does--compared to him we are like dogs trying to speak English.

To actually glimpse how intelligent he is is terrifying.

Attached: 7XfgG.png (1233x551, 276K)

Test

Bump for truth

cocaine

Nice try, rabbi.
You almost made me believe.

>To actually glimpse how intelligent he is is terrifying.
I mean when you look at how much shit's been thrown at him, and he manages to not only deal with it, but also make it work in his favor in such a manner that suggests he saw it coming, it really makes me wonder.

peep am hear boys, press him

look buddy just because you're from "South America" doesn't mean everybody you talk to is on cocaine. I will have you know it's a mere coincidence that I was high when I wrote this, and it was not on your guatemalan piñata dust

Attached: Forrest Pepe.jpg (1920x1080, 1.98M)

Yeah he’s going to eternally btfo the kikes

Are you guys retarded?

This fucking guy cant even spell and has the grammar of a 3rd grader. Im surprised such seemingly intelligent people on here would EVER take this shit seriously. If he atleast has proper grammar and spelling, ok, but this is another world of stupid. Probably some stupid hickposting

>Trump genius for hiring Tillerson
Fired as of now

>Trump is a genius for hiring Bannon
fired as of now

I don't want to insult Trump, but the image you posted kind of got overrun by reality

Attached: 95B41730-296E-47B1-A9D7-663BC8903356.jpg (3091x2318, 505K)

Okay fine. Just don't go shoot up a place or run anybody over. We can only handle one crazy person a week being blamed on this place.

I am actually dead serious about this post. You can only grasp how intelligent he is if you, shall we say, are intelligent enough to aspire to that kind of transhuman level.

He is a comic-book supergenius, in the sense of somebody who has just far surpassed everyone else in the world in terms of functional intelligence, to the point that he can control everything. It has long been theorized that such people would exist, but it's only if you share some of those traits that you start to understand how highly developed his intellect is. For example, at a certain point you realize that you are always acting, and everything you do is sort of like your face. Even your most complex actions are like a face. Everything you do, everything you are, even when you're alone-- the information that seems to be involuntary, organic-- all of it is designed to produce an effect.

When you start to go down this path you will glimpse the mind of Trump, and it will be like when a baby first starts to understand the mind of an adult.

Attached: Pyro Pepe.jpg (2000x2000, 1.94M)

Attached: limitless_image_bradley_cooper-600x333.jpg (600x333, 45K)

Thanks Forrest Pepe

> Trump honestly is a genius

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x234, 8K)

praise kek

You don't understand how his simple use of language allows his message to resonate with a larger audience, it is also harder to conceal lies within simple plain talkin'.

Genius doesn't confine itself.

Trump is either mad or insanely intelligent, use your critial thinking for a second and you will know which one of the two he is.

Geniuses float on the same waters that a Madman drowns in.

Attached: what.png (345x565, 98K)

true if big

So riddle me this, Kojak...
Is his push for Civic Nationalism on infinity chan a step towards something else, or is Civic Nationalism the end game?

>Geniuses float on the same waters that a Madman drowns in.
Brilliant quote.

Buddy, I'm not talking about Trump.
Trump IS a fucking genius. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Im talking about this specific stupid hickposting LARP

Attached: 4F3AD8F1-D26C-4485-95E9-928B0E41FB11.jpg (278x307, 49K)

I believe the term for it is sociopath.

humor is the one way that people on completely different levels of intelligence and comprehension can recognize each other as allies. so, in the same way Trump uses humor and simplicity as a form of litmus test, like an organic pheromone that can't be faked, to let people know who he is, I think that ironically the closest the left got to understanding who he is is when they called him a comic book supervillain. a true genius understands the value and currency of simplicity, because in its heart everything is simple. great intelligence is manifest in being able to unravel the complex and far-reaching illusions that block this truth.

Attached: Aqua Pepe.jpg (3755x2513, 1.43M)

bullshit

No worries, potentially not a larp however, standards of literacy even among top tier proffessionals have dropped to extremely dire levels.

Attached: 1524519955852.png (720x477, 136K)

you retard, he was allready asked to get killed or serve his kike master, guess what he said. That is why the controversy around him goes back slowly but surely.

wise words
Civic Nationalism is good imo. A free world would be a world where individuals retain their freedom and identity, and nations do too. There is always another step.

Attached: Pepe.jpg (809x531, 137K)

Kek

I find there is a certain way these guys usually talk. If they give a shit about it, they are capable of grammar and spelling, but if they don't, they sound a certain way. You can tell a lot. Not conclusively, but probabilistically. Known unknowns and all that.

One more bump, everyone praise up

Attached: Wind Pepe.jpg (3008x2000, 1.3M)

>Tillerson is gone
>Bannon is gone and excommunicated
>DeVos is not exactly dynamic

I don't know why you're trying to peddle this early '19 D space curling' speculation. This speculation has definitely not panned out into reality.

I agree, Trump is SMART, though absolutely not infallible. We need to stop deifying him.

Attached: mind your business.jpg (300x298, 23K)

Tbh, if I am to compare Trump to someone, it would be Mussolini, but he has a hint of Hitler too. I suspected from the get-go that he uses a simpler language to speak to the common brainwashed burger. What a year has it been so far!

Attached: 1524323046760.jpg (603x920, 123K)

yes, he knows how to herd us on our scooters
it make feel good

Attached: selfie.png (255x207, 71K)

1 year later...
stupid boomer

Considering that the US is already mixed, civic nationalism is the best we can get without literally tearing the nation apart. Civic Nationalism isn't ideal, but it's better than no nationalism at all.

/punishedTrump/ is real!

Attached: blackwater purge.jpg (2000x3210, 1.5M)

The problem with your theory is you cant reconcile why or how he has managed to win so damn much. I have a harder time believing some Supreme AI is planning everything and making the world elites lose their shit. And they are losing it, its observable too, so explain this shit than.

Attached: 1522700541831.png (862x522, 547K)

I wish to take a shower today.

So much of a genius that he's fumbling through everything, putting neocons in his cabinet, and reneging on his promises. And speaking of Bannon, he wasn't much of a good choice if he got shitcanned, was he? Also, fucking John Bolton?

Attached: 1490734222081.jpg (125x92, 2K)

gib wood pepe pls

Fuck off pirate you're most likely the rabbi here.

>Iran is next
Q legitimately predicted this.

He’s actually chance the gardener. . .