Kiss on cheeks between men isn't even a thing here

Kiss on cheeks between men isn't even a thing here.
Why is that faggot forcing that on the US president?

Attached: Trump Macron Kiss.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-C4pq72M8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Trump drags Macron.webm (640x360, 1002K)

>here
happens on earth all the time, kid.
grow up.
globalism is inevitable.

trump is going to literally fuck some freedom into france

you sound pretty insecure about your sexuality. loosen up, pierre.

Why would jewtube block this?

Attached: blocked.png (876x162, 25K)

Used to have a frnech friend who would kiss me on the cheek. I fucked her friend for literally 2 mins when i was drunk then she ran away, they both wanted a threesome in the morning but my bud was hungover so we had to go. Shit sucks.

Or his going to fuck macron inside his butthole.

0/10

This is the most awkard shit I have seen from Trump in a while. His internal monologue reads, "This motherfucker is going to make me look gay. Okay just keep your distance...Oh shit he's pulling me in fuck it just pretend he is like a baby that's not gay. I mean he is a manlet.

oh I forgot #METOO

He was trying to establish dominance. All the immigrants in France are laughing at this, but unironically for all the wrong reasons. So much to delve into here. So much.
youtube.com/watch?v=1-C4pq72M8g

>two girls wanted a threesome but my friend was hungover
>2+2=3

The absolute state of our education system

He's playing buddy buddy with Macron to buttfuck Merkel in some way. She's visiting Friday.

Why is Fat Donny so autistic

He won't have to worry about unconfortable greetings.

Attached: file.png (1000x625, 780K)

I have a french guy friend who always hugs me and does the air kiss on both sides of the cheek. He is always touchy with me and put his hand on my thigh every time I made him laugh.

He has a gf and is a very nice guy but I'm not sure if hes gay and wants me t.b.h.. This guy is the President of Undergraduate Student Government and also works part time as a Senator's office. He said he wants to become someone big in politics one day.

Should I keep him close bros?

at a senators office*

how tf is drumpf so based? macron trying to be alpha in front of him is hilarious

Attached: drumpf.jpg (710x665, 57K)

Sounds like you might be a little gay, user. Maybe just regard him as a friend until he gives you a reason not too.

Go back to fit

Never been, how is it?

what the fuck is going on? XDDDD
>I fucked your mom
>Thats funny cuz i just got done fucking your mom.

I'm not really gay nor do i have a thing against non-degenerate gays (the ones that dont go on those degenerate parades and dont talk flamboyant-like).

His family is rich and he seems to like me though. He's kind of like my best friend now and I definitely know he's going to be someone big someday. He treats me very well and is always inviting me to his family events.

Foreign national working for US senator. Your story isn't bullshit at all.

>Being this uneducated

He's a US citizen already, been here for a while

Damn that was awkward.

Awkwardly hug nation want to teach us that kiss is gay

Attached: smug.jpg (555x646, 193K)

The awkwardness of the greeting is due to different customs. Usually if you are going somewhere you follow their customs (Do as the Romans do). This just shows Macron is either trying to get under his skin, a fucking idiot (due to him fucking his teacher instead of learning), or is a narcissist. My guess is a combination of all 3.

Is drumpf...gay?

I have French ancestry and I like hugging and kissing randoms. Am I a rapist

Ida hit the mutherfuker for kissing me. Damn frogs.

I think you're just Ahmed.

Trump is fucking great

Attached: Black guy showing thumbs up.jpg (254x199, 6K)

t actual Muhammad

Attached: Moscow.jpg (1100x732, 251K)