/nigg/ - Nonwhites in Good Graces

Who will earn the rope least, Jow Forums?

A black man with a black family, a racetraitor with values?

Attached: Kanye 'it would be best if kikes left the' West.jpg (2200x2918, 770K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9gAXwYZtfk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thomas sowell gets a white card.

>EXCUSE ME, ARE JEWS SAYING SOMETHING?

Attached: Kanye 'purging kikes from the' West.jpg (600x630, 195K)

she became someone for getting fucked on film by a nigger
im pretty old and i swear that was the first time i heard about her. say what you want about melania, but it would be a global disgrace to have a flotus with a sex tape getting fucked by a nigger
kanye is beyond far-fetched, but i just realized that this aspect is even more ridiculous. the democrat party will not win with the nigger vote. they need the spic vote and spics typically despise niggers.
this entire thing needs to stop. it's so fucking jewish

Is that coon the only one you niggerlovers have to rave about? Sad.

Racial criteria:
>Niggers
Death
>Mulattoes, Quadroons, Octaroons
Death
>1/16 Negroes or less with no visible foreign traits
Stay
>Race traitors and leftish political activists
Death
>Race-betraying women with no political activist past and fertile
Forced marriage with a fertile White man
>Mongoloids
In case of America they should be moved to reservates, in case of Europe - try to send them back. If politically anti-European or Muslim - death.
>Poos and Gypsies
Death or forced emmigration depending on their wealth
Religious criteria:
>Muslim
Death no matter for race. Even the White muslims are traitors not worthy to be alive. Also because of taqiya muslims are generally untrustworthy.
>Middle-Easterners claiming to be non-Muslim
Death unless they bring a valid proof like an act of baptism. Remember they can play the taqiya card.
>Jews
Death, they are untrustworthy.
>Atheists
Stay, unless they are also leftist activists.
>Other religions
Stay unless they are heavily anti-White/European.

What do you think about this plan, Jow Forums?

Attached: 24261.jpg (768x1000, 108K)

Why would the democrat party need the nigger vote? XD

well they do, because the margins are that narrow
blacks don't turn out to vote much
but the democrat party is the party of blacks, spics, cripples, fags, satanists, pedophiles, and anyone who hates white people

they need all of these. and they need them big-time because these groups don't turn out much. the primary participants in our process are whites. and the democrat party, being explicitly anti-white, will scrape the bottom of the barrel trying to get juuuuuust one more nigger to come out and vote for the gibs

i am a political science doctorate now

If the democrat party was
>the democrat party is the party of blacks, spics, cripples, fags, satanists, pedophiles, and anyone who hates white people
How narrow could these margins be?

-Denzel, Sowell, probably Kanye now, Morgan Freeman, probably 2-5% of the black population can be safely spared on a case by case basis.
-Kikes? Ehhhhhhh, maybe 1% aren't completely evil, but they should at least be sterilized.
-Asians: only the leftist tards.
-Spics: that's a tough one. All illegals obviously get the axe, no question, same with any tatted up MS13 or wannabe faggot. They do make excellent food, tho. More research required.
-All foreign-borns of sound mind and intelligence get sent back to their home countries so they can work to make their homelands great.
-Invade and conquer Israel, cleansing the land of the Talmudic plague, then immediate withdrawal after plundering any valuables, including military hardware.

These are my ideas for a great video game.

Attached: Pewds sieg.gif (690x472, 1.01M)

heil pewdipie

as a whole that's a voting bloc
their mission is to corral all of these freaks against whitey
if they get all of them to see the opposition as a force of evil, they might get them to all turn out
and they might get some very soft and self-hating, poisoned whites to turn out too
but so long as we are a federal republic of united states, this needs to overcome a margin that looks waaaay less narrow than it actually is. they have to win states on the backs of the votes of freaks and brainwashed whites
if anything brings this whole thing down, it's going to be kicked off by cucked whites

everyone, on all sides, realizes this. they need to sew rot in the brains of whites first and foremost

Attached: 1519401977935.png (923x580, 836K)

STFU HES A BASED BLACKMAN THAT CAN FUCK MY WIFE

You forgot about polacks

More on my video game:
Also, it goes without saying that miscegenation will be actively discouraged using basic facts and stats on birth defects and mental health issues, also simple pics of goblins.
I think a new race should be bred of 3/4 white 1/4 Asian women via test tubes and artificial wombs, infertile upon birth.
I forgot about poos. They all go back to India, no exceptions, regardless of place of birth. Same with muds.

Attached: Senpai puppy dog eyes.jpg (500x606, 40K)

what a qt. Ill fug

I casually forgot about the super jews on campuses: public executions, every last one of them.
This goes for any leftist on our soil in my video game. Public executions. Heads on pikes outside city limits with signs letting people know wut's wut.
Centrists and moderates will be warned not to stray too far off the beaten path.
Neither will children of any such degenerate stock be spared in my video game idea. Sicario opened my mind a bit on this point.

Attached: Grand_dragon_kkk.jpg (425x600, 57K)

niggers are 6% of the vote. For the sake of simplicity lets assume that the remaining 94% of the states was all White. Why the fuck would 6% of the vote be relevant?
They're not even 1 vote out of 10. They're 6 votes out of 100. XD
What fucking sense does that make?
Why do you believe this retard narrative?

because that isn't the narrative. i didn't even imply that it was. and you're talking crazy about demographics. my point, and i think i made it clear, is that the democrat party is the party of niggers, fags, cripples, illegals, etc
their job, as they see it, is to unify a diverse group of degens under one thing: gibs

im not believing any narrative to arrive at that. that is the state of that party

>because that isn't the narrative.
So then what is the narrative?

>talking crazy about demographics
How so?

that niggers and other muds have the ability toparticipate in white systems. never have, never, and should never be allowed to
if you want ton discuss thus maybe make a separate thread
i'm here all night

>that niggers and other muds have the ability toparticipate in white systems.

Is that the narrative? Participate in systems like what? Voting? Who gives a fuck about voting?

Again I have to ask name 10 the democratic party accomplished in the past 10 years. Even the republican party for that matter.

we are on the same team
worst case is i didn't word it good
i do give a fuck about voting, big time
but i think you need to cool your jets a bit. we are always under attack to some degree, but not here.
youtube.com/watch?v=s9gAXwYZtfk

ours is a country

I don't understand what you're on about. My main interest is the retard narrative that niggers vote democrat etc. etc.

My problem with this is that it is one step removed from the point. The point being that niggers are 6% of the vote.

Niggers could vote communist.

It wouldn't change anything.

Niggers could vote for the satanist dildo robot party.
It wouldn't change anything.

Whomever or whatever niggers vote for is irrelevant because they are only 6% of the vote. I'm sick of sheep going on about how important the nigger vote is. It isn't.

As far as voting itself (outside of the nigger issue) being important, I'd have to ask you again.

Name 10 things accomplished by either party republican or democrat in the past 10 years.

Not too bad/10.

I'd say death to all Semitic People, regardless of religion or political orientation as lying is in their desert fox genes. Also death for 1/16 racemixed: I'm not a "purist", look close enough and you'll find small traces of foreign DNA in almost everyone, but 1/16 (=6.25%) is A LOT of non-Euro DNA.

Attached: difesa della razza.jpg (635x800, 443K)

NORTH IS A DORABLE

DORABLE

Attached: celeb-style-kkw-north.jpg (2001x3000, 971K)