Georgian here

Georgian here

ask me anything

Attached: geoloc.jpg (640x453, 75K)

are you white

What do you think of papa joe?

How do you think of Abchazia and South Ossetia?

Do you support the restoration of the monarchy under the Bagrationi?

testing don't mind me

Do you live in Atlanta?

yeah, whiter than any mena I guess
He was crypto-nationalist (our guy)
they are fake af. they are integral part of Georgian empire
ofc
no

pic related. Kingdom of Georgia

Attached: 27500529_2078443252173141_6241002940650485102_o.jpg (2048x1587, 882K)

>Toronto Terrorist
>Kim Kardashian
>Anita Sarkesian
>Petty drug dealers

why are all your people trash?

Why are Georgians so rude? It is very difficult living here as a Westerner.

did you know the luge guy that died

why do you have flat heads

How can I learn to speak Georgian?

Thoughts of Stalin

Armenians are not part of us.
idc. adapt into our society or gtfo.
I heard about him. rip

Do you think Putin is sexy?

Lol

Typical tough guy Georgian. Have you moved out of your house yet? Or is mommy still telling you how special you are? Such a good boy, I'm sure. The men in this country are an embarrassment.

Would you go gay for Putin?

Does your mother make good khachapuri?

cool dude. I wish he was alive

no. he has disgusting mongolian appearance, but well I can't resist his charming smile, so I guess yes.

where are you from by the way

Wait this county still exists...
I thought Russia annexed your ass's

Is there any sentiment at all of wanting to rejoin Russia?

why do you and russia hate each other so much

What would you say are the best attributes about your country?
Do you see Georgia becoming powerfull or relevent (regional, or international) in the near future?

I once got really interested in Georgia and wanted to learn the language but the difficulty put me off.

Is your BBQ really better than South Carolina?

Why is your script so cryptic?

Why do you suck Turk and Azeri dick?

In what sphere of influence is georgia?
Also, do you and other georgians consider yourselves european? or western?

TEST

thoughts on abkhazia/south ossetia?

are there any turkish/turkic minority in georgia? I mean not immigrants, settled ones...

are you a third positionist/Nazbol?

Test passed, 4ch was (((btfo'd))) today

Khachapuris are nothing compared to Lobiani

not of course.
Russia is ruled by western spies for like hundred years already. they are exploiting Russia and damaing its authority among orthobro countries. we are ok with people, but their government is pain in the ass

I hope so. but if we consider that we have no natural resources and Russia at at war with us, its hard to imagine to became regional power.. anyways Georgia is already most relevant and modernized country in the region. We are example for our neighbours. Georgia is basically introducing western values in the region

/sp/ and Jow Forums are still dead

what did Hiroshim00t mean by this

Armenia BTFO Georgia, as do many other MENA countries

fake states that never existed

no. but I heard that 15.000 turkish citizens got Georgian citizenship. Turks are mostly moving to Batumi tho
no.

What do you think of Russian mountain dogs?

Attached: 2012-05-28 20.38.15.jpg (448x414, 34K)

Usually when 4ch acts up, some sort of happening happens

sure, probably in some sewer somewhere or under a dirty sink

Attached: 923bec4482ba83c073539dc9d1f1d08.jpg (500x667, 52K)

>fake states that never existed
why can't you go there then

Did you guys care about Tochinoshin's yusho?

What do you think of Georgia the state? The one in the United States.
How is life in Georgia?
Do you get along with your neighbors?
I really like your flag

Attached: Georgia_in_United_States.svg.png (2000x1238, 522K)

Checked.
Can you wrestle? How popular are grappling sports?

I will do anything for free oil

Western. most people consider themselves either as Caucasian or European. Middle easterns are associated to islam and historical enemity

Attached: LeHappyGeorge.png (274x320, 94K)

Why don’t you faggots fight back and take the 1/3 of your country Russia stole 10 years ago

What's your opinion on the recent Armenian habbenings? Do you think it will stabilize he Georgian-Armenian relationship, a little bit more?

What do the majority of people feel like they belong to? To eastern europe? southern? central? middle east? russia? uk/us? own unique civilization?

Why do you faggots keep sucking NATO dick and not realize that Rossiya is your ally?

Do you think Georgia is at risk of cultural hemoginisation?
What I mean is, here in the UK, Yank culture is massive and poses risk of becoming the dominant culture. Do you think something similar could happen to Georgia?

What impacts do you think South Ossetia and Abkhazia (if they ever do) becoming independent would have on Georgia, and do you think this is a likely scenario?

Why is it called the peach state?

come home to Kingodm of Georgia, khach
"Russian mountains" belongs to kIngdom of Georgia

I wish it was our colony

Attached: Geor_tamro_aandersen (1).png (1200x1071, 473K)

Was the revolution an american plot to get georgia to join nato?

No you don't. It's quite possibly the dumbest state in the union. Remember a highway bridge collapsed from a fire caused by a hobo. They're really fortunate to have the airport and have hosted the olympics but they act like they're a global powerhouse which if you consider shitty nigger music then yes they are.

I tried some japanese martial arts but never tried wrestling..
It's occupied by Russia
we are waiting when Russia will collapse once more to use momentum
Armenians are not going to change their foreigin politics. but as far as I know, new leader is very pro-Iranian. he wants to conect black sea and persian gulf to get some economical benefits. so I think we will just cooperate in economical sctor that's it
Russia is puppet larping as strong independent global power

my familys origin is near akhaltsikhe (50km east), do I have georgian ancestry?

Russia might collapse but not before West does, just face it George you're fucked for picking the wrong side of the coin

I wish you all of the best Brother, fuck those russian hillbillies, they know jack shit. Bless you and your Country my friend.

t. Dimitriyi le KGB Desputovich

Says a guy who's country was completely torn apart by IMF gang of Deutschland and Co.

But hey at least Heroin's cheap amirite?

Georgians (funded by western NGO's) are already making fun of Georgianess and adopting/promoting Yank lifestyle. so our identity and culture is at threat indeed. Personally I think that we must georgianize anything and modernize our culture, just like Japs and Koreans do.
might be. are you Meskhetian Turk aka Turkified Georgian muslim?
thanks Berdzen (greek) bro. I wish you could restore Byzantine empire to resist western and Russian degeneracy lmao

>might be. are you Meskhetian Turk aka Turkified Georgian muslim?
dunno I have a really slight asian touch, my friends have green/blue eyes but I have dark hair and dark eyes

well It's hard to guess your nationality from distance. you could be either Turkified Georgian (prolly Meskhetian or Javakhetian) or Anatolian Turk that migrated to this area after 16th century.

btw do you remember your old last name?

what does "puturi vita" mean ?

What is your opinion on Mingrelians ? I'm quarter Mingrelian. (Damenia)

nothing
pic. caricature of Mingrelian
I'm mingrelian myself. what do you do in Ungreti? come back and improve our demographics

Attached: 6bdc0bc42ca2.jpg (400x571, 62K)

>Is someone who live in the Caucasus Caucasian?

I don't know Georgian at all (tho i guess i should start learning it) and haven't started university yet. My grandfather emigrated here since he was needed as a doctor.

Thanks for answering my questions, goodluck with Yank influence and R*ssians.
Nice thread.

how do you survive living next to turkey?