What does Jow Forums think of football?

Attached: img_10437475__1511659669.jpg (2000x1333, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xN1WN0YMWZU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

needed.

Modern day gladiators. Making retards rich while also breaking down their bodies at 4x regular rate

Gladiators were 100x the men athletes are today

sublimated violence to distract the masses
same bread new circus

Arsenals coach is retiring. O wait

i find watching it to be an enjoyable pastime. it's part of american culture. i wouldn't want my kids destroying their brains with CTE, but i'll watch white managers and coaches utilize their niggers to best one another on the gridiron.

and i will say, i prefer hockey.

Cool sport.
I really enjoy it. It's gaining steam here in germonistan. A couple of years ago i held superbowlparties with 5 people max. Most only ever watched the superbowl, no regular season at all. Now there are superbowlparties in downtown clubs and bars. Shit's off the hook.
I like the game because of how tactical it is and it is super convenient for wasting a whole afternoon with just chilling, grilling and ball scratching.
I even went to a couple of german football league games. Quality is terrible but still it is fun. One team had a quarterback who was 53 years old.

But it is commercialized as hell. I'm glad i have the nfl pass, i couldnt watch a game on regular burger tv. Too many ads.
Oh and their denial of concussions n shiiet is pathetic, yes that sport gives you dementia. But who gives a shit.

Attached: 1523159703536.jpg (475x360, 32K)

The NFL (National Felon League) is bread and circus for niggers.

>football
kek

One more thing tho.
Why is it called football??? I'm dead serious about this. I love the sport and all but seriously, why the fuck is it called football when the ball is hardly ever touched by a foot...??????

Seems like a dumb retarded game like all other North American sports.

I'm a big fan of it. Hopefully UGA can bring home the national title this year.

The NFL is a shell of its former self. The game is barely fun to watch anymore. Flags every other play, rule changes that neuter defenses to the point the NFL is looking like an arena league, fucking kneeling niggers, etc. The NFL is barely watchable anymore.

College football is a waste of time to watch unless you 1) are a fan of one of a handful of major teams, or 2) are a fan of a I-AA FCS team (they actually have a 16-team playoff that is fun to watch). Beyond that, unless you're Alabama or Oregon fans, or a few others, your team is not going to play one meaningful game all year. Not one.

If you watch high school football, you're either attending that high school, have a kid who plays there, or you need to get your pedophilia under control.

Old-school football is fucking great. The way it is today, it's fucked.

>gladiators
>needed
>enjoyable pastime
>part of american culture
>really enjoy it
>Cool sport
>I love the sport
>I'm a big fan
NFL = Negro-worship For Lemmings

Attached: strike.png (381x420, 59K)

Dummies becoming dumber through brain injuries and making millions. Amazing when people believe they have a connection to a team. We won, we lost. No you watched other people accomplish something.

Attached: debt-slavery-david-dees.jpg (435x386, 56K)

>16-team playoff that is fun to watch
>Old-school football is fucking great
normie newfags GTFO my pol
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1348336793007s.jpg (229x250, 8K)

>stop enjoying things

>mutts think this is football

Because football was originally just one game. It then split into soccer (AKA association football), gridiron football (NFL, CFL, etc.), and rugby as well as a few other lesser known variants.

Fun story. the UK called it soccer, too, until they got all butthurt that gridiron football was becoming more popular in the US. Then they insisted their game was "real" football.

Anyways, gridiron football, AKA American football, has as much claim to the name football as soccer does.

Attached: 1350719628924.jpg (646x914, 143K)

>reddit spacing
NEWFAGS GTFO

Attached: 1351142121829.png (296x406, 39K)

Really fun but niggers ruined it. Not the kneeling business but all the players being niggers.

Niggers destroying their bodies for entertainment from the masses. A useful distraction for normie S who become concerned with their favorite teams and become apathetic to politics and society.

Attached: XttAN75[1].jpg (629x800, 189K)

Redpilled as fuck.

>I've been on Jow Forums longer than you have probably been alive.

>MFW I get accused of being a newfag

Attached: 1427700497253.gif (300x170, 971K)

I played for many years. Played at a small D2 on a partial scholarship. I loved playing the sport. For some reason I can’t stand to watch it anymore. I see football as a microcosm of life. You have the white coaches (masters) and the almost always white quarterback (lieutenant of the master). You also have the offensive lineman, arguably the most important component of a good football team, who are usually mostly white. You have a lot more niggers out there, but the white men are usually the leaders of the team.

Pats run an almost entirely white offense, real interesting.

Attached: 1506940455180.png (420x415, 14K)

I played it in high school but I can't stand watching any professional sports. I fucking hate the rivalry mentality that sports fans have. They consider a team "their team" just because of the proximity of their birthplace. Nigga that ain't your team. You ain't playing or coaching, you're just a dipshit drinking bud light from your couch.

Everyone needs a dream they can strive for and the NFL is a suitable dream for a lot of young boys who aren't smart enough for real ambitions. Players must play three years of NCAA before being eligible for the draft, exposing these kids to more schooling than they would have otherwise.

The league is huge and the careers are short, making more room for people to live their dreams. The NFL goes through 500-600 players per season with less than 100,000 candidates who played all four years in high school. By comparison there are tens of millions of league of legends players fighting over just 120 spots in North America and Europe.

Recreation will exist whether you like it or not. I prefer recreation that creates ambition, gets people outside, and forces then to go to college/pass their classes. For as bad as crime is percieved to be in the NFL those players are saints compared to the average black population.

If you buy merch, tickets, or an NFL streaming pass then you are supporting the team financially. They are just as much my team as the city/state/country I pay taxes to becomes my country. I am allowed to celebrate the victories and lambast the mismanagement in both circumstances.

Nowhere do football fans or taxpayers take credit for successes, they just celebrate it.

youtu.be/xN1WN0YMWZU

You can't just be a fan that likes it, you have to put up the cash to buy the stuff. You become a stakeholder at that point.

I enjoy watching a game where 49% is black men sniffing each other’s asses, 50% commercials and 1% of the actual game!