Is there any area in the US where I don't have to look at niggers

I've given up on Florida, even the >90% white suburbs I see niggers walking around. Please recommend a place in America where I can go multiple years without seeing a single nigger

Attached: 1511624925364.gif (720x348, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/03/08/town-says-nyc-is-illegally-shipping-homeless-families-upstate/
nypost.com/2018/03/12/state-senate-opens-probe-into-plan-to-export-homeless-upstate/
oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2018/01/portland_mayor_ted_wheeler_def.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alaska

I dont think places like that exist anymore sadly. Flordia's not too bad though. You may want to just stay

This but outside the major cities where the few niggers that do exist reside

Rural WV
No niggers there

Oregon is the place for you. I rarely see anyone black here.

Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington. The only nonwhites are in the cities, and even there are much rarer than in Florida

The Appalachian region is probably negro free.

Arizona.

This there are hardly any blacks in PNW,Idaho,Montana,Nebraska,the Dakotas, alot of NorCal, and rural Colorado

I was very strongly considering West Virginia because I spent some time in Wheeling when I was younger

>a place in America where I can go multiple years without seeing a single nigger
the white house.

Adding to this out west Native Americans are the niggers, but theyre easier to deal with

Do you not into google retard? XD

Attached: List of U.S. states by African-Americ_ - https___en.wikipedia.org_wiki_List.png (616x1630, 134K)

Maine. you'll see Stephen king on the side of the road with a BLM sign but if you don't like it you can always hit him

>Idaho
>Arizona
Confirmed false. There were niggers starting to pop up even in tiny rural towns.

Obama had the feds spread federal subsidized housing to almost every city over 15,000 (and some much smaller) in the country.
I'm from Iowa.
My job takes me into small cities and towns all over the state and our neighboring states.
There are welfare nogs from Chicago/Detroit/NewOrleans/LA/Atlana/StLouis/Mobile/etc in all of them.
Small numbers in many, less than a hundred in most former all white towns under 10,000.
But the problem is that there are any at all.

Waterloo, Iowa is like 20% former Detroit and Chicago projects nogs and their spawn.
Dubuque has a whole area on the North side of down town, and a housing complex on the north-west side.

Drive by shootings now happen in all the main cities in the state.
Unheard of when I was a kid.

Not to mention the Muslim outcroppings in every college town.
Goddamn they're creepy fuckers.

Coastal New Englandfag here, I see niggers every day. It's silly.

i never see blacks or hispanics here in maine.

never.

it's wonderful.

Just got back from South Missouri and North Arkansas. If you can find work, there are virtually no blacks. I counted 4 or 5 blacks in 3 days. The cities are small, but less degenerate s and blacks. I've never been to that area before and was amazed.

Plumas County Northern California where I was raised, 0 niggers, I don't know about the employment situation though because I've been in Seattle for 20 years

Attached: 1524409646279s.jpg (249x169, 9K)

There is no where, best deal with your daughter getting blacked now.

Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire after you get an hour away from the Mass border

also are more dense than the Northwest if you like being around (white) people

Have you tried the panhandle OP?

How's life in nothern Idaho? Coeur d'Alene area. It seems pretty nice.

10 years ago in north dakota you wouldnt be able to see a nigger for months. now niggers are being imported here by (((christians))). fucking makes me sick that my home town is going to get nigged after all these years of peace.

Hawaii’s pretty good if you have yellow fever

Dude wtf is that all about I was up there working and Somalis all over the fucking place

Massachusetts has very few blacks outside the shithole cities and parts of Boston. If you come to the North Shore or the Cape or out west in the Berkshires it is possible to go a long time without seeing a single black person. I'm not sure if there's a single black person in my entire office park. I literally never see one. Hispanics are rare as well. We mostly get some Asians, and even they tend to congregate close to the People's Republic of Cambridge (Cambridge, Arlington, Medford, etc.).

But we pay a price for our racial purity in MA: high as fuck taxes, corrupt as hell politicians, a fake Indian rep'ing us in the Senate, a rino in the Governor's mansion, and liberal judges who have never seen an illegal immigrant they didn't want to let loose to kill more white people while making sure their EBT cards are full. When the time comes, I'm retiring to a southern state like SC with a rock-solid Castle law and rock-solid 2A protection.

After all: what is more important: seeing less black people (but being unable to do all fuck about them if they break into your house) or seeing more of them but being about to shoot the ones that enter your house/property without fear of legal repercussions?

Always remember that blacks and some latinos are generally afraid to venture anywhere outside of the cities and suburban regions. There are a few places out in the countryside that have them...usually where the entire town is nothing but porch apes. Examples of this are Lancaster, PA and Wurtsboro, NY. They stay in the towns, though. Out in the countryside where work is necessary to live and survive, the negro will not be found. It's too far from the environment in which they feel comfortable. The problem is that if you get TOO far away from the cities, then you are cut off from civilization but also now have to deal with white negroes. They are the country whites who long to be black, and will do anything to prove their nigger cred. You don't want to be around them, either.

See pic.

Attached: most-diverse-states-in-america-graph.png (867x836, 89K)

Maine

I'm in Tampa and there's Muslims popping up all over the place

>being cucked out of your cities and and into some rural cuckshed
pathetic

Rural Idaho/Montana

>wanting to live near a horde of niggers
suicidal

Where u at it fl senpai?

You joke but that's literally how the retards here on Jow Forums think - "hurr my country is ok, it's ONLY the cities that aren't white, and a few suburbs, and aside from those handful of blacks I saw yesterday in my farm town..."

its refugee relocation programs and (((Lutherans))) organizing that shit. im going to fucking make these fuckers pay i swear to god

Montana

Here's the real question. Why the fuck are there niggers everywhere?

I don't know they have to be way more than just 13-14% of the population

Fucking retard. XD Why wouldn't there be?

Nah, probably just in th low income shitholes you live in.

>im going to fucking make these fuckers pay i swear to god

Attached: LetitHappen.jpg (737x850, 86K)

Very far upstate NY you see a couple jamaican niggers and quebec niggers but in my few years living there I saw maybe total 12 niggers it was such a rarity you’d remember it.

Not really, Julian Castro made sure of this. He was obamas HUD secretary and pushed blacks into white areas. He also violated the hatch act and was not punished.

Google or look up Julian Castro

The mustage is right. Just know, you'll get alcoholic aleuts instead

I'm in the 607 lol your post number. In a small town and when I had to take the bus I would see a new groid every month from NYC going to DSS. They're pushing them up from the city to make room for illegals.

Southern Oregon

Well you get snow niggers

There are a horrible amount of 80 IQ Flips in Alaska.

Attached: 1524328179750.png (644x644, 360K)

Do you have a numbers on this?

>he thinks cities are good without niggers
Raising a family in the city is a mistake.

this

Come to Iowa

>Just got back from South Missouri and North Arkansas. If you can find work, there are virtually no blacks. I counted 4 or 5 blacks in 3 days. The cities are small, but less degenerate s and blacks. I've never been to that area before and was amazed.

but even in those areas where you have niggers they know their place

there are a lot more niggers in Alaska than you imagine

>Massachusetts has very few blacks outside the shithole cities and parts of Boston.

implying that micks aren't niggers with white skin

Where at in iowa? I live in rural mahaska county and we dont really have ANY nogs or crime in my 99% white Mayberry.

It's been a long time since I looked into it just search for Julian Castro diversity or something similar and the results will show up.

This is actually true. The point of the joke is they are actually sending you homeless people.

nypost.com/2018/03/08/town-says-nyc-is-illegally-shipping-homeless-families-upstate/

nypost.com/2018/03/12/state-senate-opens-probe-into-plan-to-export-homeless-upstate/

Northern Idaho.

The department of Housing and Urban Development exists to spread the improvrished to nicer (more expensive) areas. This means literally taking welfare recipients and placing them in any metropolis possible.

When they aren't going off income they are outright racist. Diversity and inclusion is a stated goal of HUD and as a result means we are using federal money to subidize low income condos in the most expensive city districts, and even towns as small as 15,000.

oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2018/01/portland_mayor_ted_wheeler_def.html

The goal of HUD is to bring in shitty people and place them where the "opportunity" is. Ironically, they have destroyed black communities and black businesses in the process, who were getting along just nicely until their homes were bulldozed and they were scattered.

Crime will skyrocket, in Iowa they have been trucking in shitskin illegals for the meat plant near my town and crime has exploded. Shootings, arson, and theft forced us to leave.

I live in nyc

I don't see as many black people as I used to

Canada we are basically your protectorate/client state so you might not even need a visa you could just drive in and live with us syrupniggers.

Texas border town

Didn't you get the Memo? We're falling back to the North. The Orc Invasion to the south is only increasing. The Age of Man...is coming to an end.

Attached: Share of Countr 0-4 White 14940677627709.png (982x1605, 1.13M)

Still loads of mexicans

Come to Montana and fight with us, we're still 90% white. But be warned though, a lot of libshits from cali and kikes from jew york have been coming and even opened up a refugee center to turn us into their colony like they did colorado.

Attached: R0019880.jpg (450x338, 54K)

Ha, good one. You've clearly never been here because there's niggers everywhere here. EVERYWHERE. Literally crawling with them. Don't even waste your time coming here or even asking about it. Besides, it's a moot point because we're full...

...of niggers.

Don't come here.

>Didn't you get the Memo? We're falling back to the North. The Orc Invasion to the south is only increasing. The Age of Man...is coming to an end.

the orcs need to worry more about the goblins invading, goblins have already invaded many orc strongholds such as compton

I have family who works at the local bullshit bank branch and when the vouchers are presented, businesses cannot deny them.

My mom lives in a gated community full of retirees and they put a bunch of street niggers in her neighborhood. The houses that you or I would have had to work our entire lives to move into - they get for free.

Correct. The bigger Orc holdout is to the South East.

Attached: Joe Biden MINORITY (2).jpg (486x488, 81K)

Too late bro, already tons of shitskins in Bozeman - go downtown on a Friday night. You can thank the Universities for that one. Billings Friday night wasn't much better.

Wtf they're even here!

>I've given up on Florida, even the >90% white suburbs I see niggers walking around. Please recommend a place in America where I can go multiple years without seeing a single nigger

niggers have always lived in florida and generally stay to their own shitholes, florida's biggest demographic threat is the human garbage flooding in from the northeast, they're changing our backwards quasi libertarian paradise into a commie bloc hellhole, all the /comfy/ bike paths, country roads and sleepy beach towns are being torn asunder, i'm actually getting to the point to where I hate (((carpetbaggers))) even more than fucking niggers

Obama imported Nigerians and Somalis I think

Loa, Utah. Enjoy.

Northern Wisconsin. There is actually a town here called “Whitelaw”. I guarantee there are zero niggers there.

I'll take Jamaicans WAY before I'll deal with these uppity USA-born niggers. Every Jamaican I have met has a job or two and is trying to make it here in the USA. They may not all be this way, but the ones I have met want more than a welfare handout and are willing to work for it.

Correct. Those condos in the article I linked are $480,000. The city of Portland taxpayers are on the hook for $100,000 of it and the federal government is paying $175,000 of it. The subsidies alone are more than what I am paying for my four bedroom in the suburbs.

These are more than just stories. It's a stated government goal with a shit load of taxpayer money behind it.

The number of trees and tractors is inversely proportional to the number of blacks. Find out where the most trees and tractors are and go there. Bears and farming is kryptonite to coons.

Yep you gotta go rural, the town I live in is only 5,000 people but there's only 1 nigger and it only works here.

>(((affordable housing action plan)))) for Bozeman
Sure it and Missoula are lost for now but we can get it back if we encourage people that don't want this kind of shit to come here and help us bully this faggots out

Housing vouchers presented to a bank branch?

Wisconsin. Everywhere outside of Madison is literally Jow Forums the state. Everyone here is “redpilled” it’s not uncommon to have a stranger say nigger or kike to you in normal conversation.

the NEETs were right

not sure, I think she heard it through some of clients. just relaying what I heard, but she's pretty well informed about what goes on around town since so much business flows through there.

Based Wisconsin. In my travels I've found Michigan to be the same way.

Bonner’s Ferry guy here, fuck of we’re full

According to Far Cry 5 Montana is completely full of niggers.

Thank God for Florida Man. The public nature of your police records is keeping them at bay for now.

why you have to be such a rasict? i mean they used to be slaves, and you should respect them more you arrogant ass hhole. Besides U.S always have been multicultural country&it's good for business too. Educate yourself please...

Attached: karhu-kuvituskuva.jpg (1024x576, 100K)

kick rocks faggot

The PNW has a 3% black population. New England is 95-97% white.

nah fuck that

Attached: 129541244906.jpg (800x408, 231K)

The British managed to teach them manners and it went a long way

Holy shit I can't believe there are barely any niggers in Utah.