Why do employers think this is okay?

I just started a new job and forced to watch a bunch of videos where they talk about their "commitment to diversity." To me this is extremely offensive. Why can't they just stay out of politics?

They might as well just say that they are "committed to white genocide" or that they are committed to "replacing whites and their descendants with foriegners."

Pic unrelated (but nice to look at)

Attached: thicc.jpg (1080x1080, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/06/04/us/last-task-after-layoff-at-disney-train-foreign-replacements.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what a triggered little faggot

fuck off degenerate

Sucks to be you, today on guidance our HR manager said the company could not discriminate and it sucked because he had to hire a bunch of muzzies and niggers.

>Why can't they just stay out of politics?
because women bitch until they get paid in a lawsuit.
is this your first foray into the adult world of business, op?

Had to watch a work safety video with Highway to the danger zone as background music.

>Had to watch a work safety video with Highway to the danger zone as background music.

you can retire by noticing things like that though

Go work somewhere that doesn't require watching vids. Or start a business. They will keep doing this as long as faggots like you come along and work for them

>Is lack of diversity mutually exclusive with progress?

>wouldn't that be discriminatory against the race that composes the non-diverse group?

It's like every race isn't perfect.

How so?

very nice ass,where are the sniffers?

Whites in South Africa had to adapt to systemic racism. The way they did it was by starting their ow businesses because blacks won't hire them.

How's that brown skin working out for you

OP here, is there some sort of legal requirement for them to make me watch this sort of video? It seems like a huge waste of time and money for the company. I just don't see how they would benefit at all from this.

Maybe it was just a suggestion from their (((legal))) team that is not really necessary?

Because I'm old, I guess ...

fuck asses of all colors and don't worry

Of course Senor Frog is kinky AF

>being this bluepilled
get another job or be the good goy they want you to be
they'll crucify you if you object

Attached: 4chan baw 3806d3d47.jpg (716x494, 73K)

Do they offer good goy points? I never heard anything about tendies, but I'll be sure to ask.

So I'm about to graduate with a degree in Geophysics, and start a very well connected oil/mining focused MSc. All well and good.

However I see companies in resource, energy distribution, etc... saying "We need diversity, it is best for the company".

No one says why though. Now I am happy to work with people from a diverse range of backgrounds; my current degree is 1/2 British, 1/4 Angolan, 1/4 Arab. Nice people, their nations pay big money to send their best and brightest to learn in Britain.

However, my point is that why is the diversity of the workforce even a thing if one seeks to maximise productivity?

> How does an insufficient mix of sex/race/religion prevent us from effectively estimating the recoverable potential of a minor untapped reserve in the North sea?
> Is there something inherent to diversity that makes the processing of a marine seismic survey more efficient?
> Will a better gender ratio of CEOs mitigate the company losses when oil dips due to the inevitable bust-boom cyclic nature of the industry?

My hypothesis:

- Importing foreign workers, used to a lower standard of pay/benefits will reduce the accepted wages by he workforce.
- As men are more inclined to take overtime (Due to increased overtime pay), it would be more economically efficient to hire more women, who would prefer less hours and consequentially, overtime can be fissiled out.

Thoughts?

(Nice pic OP, would smash)

They probably only do this so they can tell their shareholders that they are doing that whole diversity thing. When the rest of the company is cool, you won't have any problems.

So he has to hire normal Portuguese people?

why would you even give a shit?
you're the sperm sower here
let roasties worry about long term survival and depending upon morons and kikes in order to eat
you can live off of 15% of your own work force
you can travel the world plowing whores, impregnating cunts and leaving a trail of genetic happiness
or you can of course act K-selected once you know the ways of the world and know where, how and when to secure a cunt and make her yours for life
dont worry be happy
why are you in this stupid job in the first place anyway?
that's what you should be asking yourself
because life is sending you a clear message or three right there

Get some job experience in that company and then in a vulnerable moment for them leave the company for one that shares your political views (or create your own one). It costs hundreds of thousands of dollars to recruit someone new so you can really hurt them. Never be loyal to the company and exploit them wherever you can. It should be obvious to boycott any cultural marxist company if you reasonably can.

how would they push an agenda then?

Avoiding lawsuits and not drawing the ire of the media or government programs.

>To me this is extremely offensive.
Spastic

Attached: hidethepain4.jpg (3000x2000, 305K)

dude it goes much further than that
diversity ruins companies
but they're all beholden to the banks
whom are slaves of the kikes
who work for the return of their messiah overtime
whom is the demiurge
who exists to destroy/corrupt/hack human dna and the whole planet's project
in a nutshell

Attached: 4035C46B00000578-4497398-image-a-10_1494539974954.jpg (470x720, 59K)

>not enjoying the deep undercover sneaky jew games of being a crypto-r*ghtoid

Attached: gracian.jpg (320x373, 54K)

Attached: sniff1.jpg (474x360, 24K)

Well, if everyone is equal, why does it matter?

Good point

Where is my white America, this one is all nasty , greasy and smelly

Attached: 1524094277787m.jpg (1024x717, 70K)

they're paying you, stfu and sit through it. or quit.

No, it is because there are new owners, and the new owners have magical thinking known as numerology, in which keeping magic ratios of everything is the most important thing because Feng Shui.
In fact, if racism or sexism is wrong because it prevents the best one from getting the job, I'm pretty sure that hiring more women born male than women in an attempt to fill an irrational quota is enough proof that you missed the point entirely.

Because everyone isn't equal. Disregarding racial and gender differences, individuals have different skillsets.

It seems arbitary to focus on who they are, rather than what they can do.

People do not make equal choices. Immigrants will undercut the natives.

By the logic of "Everyone is equal" we could hire a gender studies student to perform a large scale microgravity survey, because Xir ticks a lot of diversity boxes. We don't though, because people aren't equal.

Our skills define us, not who we are.

Attached: vVjHJUJ.png (262x312, 80K)

What point have I missed by vouching for meritocracy?

There are many reasons why they do it
>Having a job means status which is critically important for finding an attractive woman
>A job means having money and money means having a kind of power
>Not having a job is demoralising
>You could connect and network with other Whites at the workpkace
>Working women slashes the birth rate and also delays it until they are almost infertile with all its negative effects
>Also it means women do not raise tgeir own children and the connection to the family is undermined

So they push non-Whites and women into the workplace.

Meritocracy is almost the opposite of diversity.

Diversity means hiring and promoting people based on skin color and other non-merit based factors.

there is fuck all you can do really.

a)emotionally detach, this is a given no matter what follows
b)try to organize with other whites, but this can get you in trouble, possibly fired, ostracized

So yeah that's about the size of it

I just don't understand why on Earth companies are not thinking the is:

a) Immoral
b) Uneconomical

Attached: 1521046794159.jpg (645x773, 94K)

Good points

My company fired an entire department of white males only to re-hire, in a different location-same department, a bunch of niggers, gay arabs, shitskins, and shitskin women

Attached: avgrussiangirl.jpg (661x994, 307K)

under their insane and delusional worldview the way this works is that any possible metrics that can be used to hire people are inherently racist. How exactly the hiring process is racist is never explained but it has to be racist because the other option is that whites and asians are way better at the jobs than blacks and hispanics, and this is unthinkable, let alone unutterable.

So 'promoting diversity' is seen as correcting these invisible insidious biases, letting through black and hispanic workers who are actually fully competent, but whose competence can't be seen due to the omnipresent racism making them seem incompetent.

Yes they are this insane

Our 100% liberal company does the opposite, mostly we watch videos about "maintaining dominance" with tips and tricks for keeping the black man down, putting women in useless roles, subtly harassing Muslims, etc.

>USA
Kinda explains it.

If meritocracy was applied almost only Whites would be hired, therefore they need diversity.

And what we forget is that humans are not isolated, rootless beings without identity, but they belong to a certain race. Having different races creates chaos and destroys trust. Thus, another reason to only hire Whites, because they generally will work better as a group.

Attached: 1522690887306.jpg (645x716, 101K)

What company exactly?

Pretty much dude. And I want to emphasize something to you: the way you feel about this is the same way that the english felt towards the recently-arrived irish migrants 90-120 years ago and look at how little clout those sentiments hold now. Your ideology is a losing battle in a society that purports itself as a "melting pot". The real shame is that we've lost europe now. Europe should've never become this. It should've been so as that in the same way that niggers and chinese don't really care about race-mixing because they have billion-strong ethnostates abroad we should've had this luxury as well but alas pic related sold our brothers who in turn sold their ancestors.

Attached: 1524490411111.jpg (1080x1080, 223K)

You know, discrimination was actually a good word, until lefties made it an insult.
That is because it means "to discern bad from good"
It is a terrible insult for them, because lefties are bad at everything and they know it, they want companies to hire people regardless of merit.
That's why companies like Google sink so fast.

Why are those videos always the absolute worst

accepting applications? i'll work for keks.

Ever heard of Bally gaming? We make slot machines, you've probably seen some of our products

>"commitment to diversity."

they want the largest possible workforce and the smallest possible degree of social unity between the workers themselves.

A big one. Fortune 500. Healthcare.

I had to go to 8 years of college to land this job.

diversity is the opposite of integration.

if my employer was funny enough to show a video like this i'd commit my life to trying to make that company successful

First day, too!

Iv'e said it for years, our governments import unskilled labour and 'refugees' so that businesses can make more profit by driving down wages due to both the supply of the workforce increasing and migrants willing to work for less money and if the government is supportive of migration they will gain votes from them, it's not because they 'care' like the ignorant millennial's and Liberals believe, it's so they can gain more cooperation and get funding from large businesses by increasing their profits. Then due to the workforce becoming oversupplied and unemployment increasing the government will promise to put more money into the welfare system and so they gain even more votes. It's all fucking bullshit, i never understand why people can't see it this way and see through their lies and bullshit.

That's why i don't buy the Liberal bullshit from companies that also promote 'diversity programs' or them being 'Liberal', i don't exactly know how but these companies do it to increase profits somehow, that's it, now because they 'care', its simply a means to an end for profit. I just wish the left could see that and maybe people like Comrade Corbyn wouldn't have anywhere near a chance of winning the next election.

Please tell me other people on here see what i see.

Ha ha ha ha, absolutely CUKKED!!!

I know a full on commie who claims Jordan Peterson should be dismissed on the grounds that he is white, and free speech is systematic racism. (For all of JP's flaws, he has his value; i.e. Normies first redpill)

> Discussing JP
> Comes out with all this white privledge claptrap
> Me and another guy, both physicists, naturally ask him to quantify white privledge. How great is it? When will it be balanced?
> "Ermmm... it is very hard to quantify"
> No answers, but it exists!

To lefties, "white privileged" is the ghost in the machine. It can never be explained, defined, or quantified, but as long as whites exist, so will privileged.

But "white genocide/replacement" is just a crazy conspiracy theory, eh?

Which baffles me as to why they push for diversity, when Putnam's 2007 paper on diversity in the workforce illustrates that diversity lowers trust.

Perhaps it is to also undermine unions. Whites work better and will push for what they can get. Destroy trust, lower the standards and bring down the pay.

nick land a fellow britbong had an aphorism 'always discriminate more'. And he's entirely right.

Behavior itself is predicated on discrimination at a granular and an abstracted level.

It's a media company, dedicated to undermining Jewish influence over society.

I work for a big jew bank (chase) and they talk about this shit all the time. Mudslimes have been popping up all around the office as well as a huge uptick in lazy, slow walking, always in their phone, loud niggers

They even changed the review system so no one can get in trouble or told how fucking worthless they are

Agree,

Can't ask for better

Attached: IwouldSniffherASS.gif (500x280, 884K)

I get to carry a knife though.

> No children
> No investment in their future

What a succinct insight in to the minds of our political establishment.

boohoo, cry some more

>Why do employers think this is okay?
because there are stupid fucks like you that feel the need to use pictures of half naked women as attention baits. It's simple really. im a girl btw.

*SNIFF*

Post tits

Attached: 1524368987430.jpg (1070x1074, 228K)

>the west
Goddamn I'm happy we're poor.

nytimes.com/2015/06/04/us/last-task-after-layoff-at-disney-train-foreign-replacements.html

Disney did the same thing, you don't need to hide it anymore. This stuff is common now, you're going to train your replacement and you're going to like it.

>purports itself as a "melting pot"

there is no melting pot between races. there are a few exceptions here and there, but even on college campuses, where this liberal fantasy is dogma, people self-segregate. it's asinine to pretend this is working or is going to work. whites have made an earnest effort to act in an unbiased manner, others only took advantage. now we're getting pushed around and social dysfunction is rife. critical theory must be put to rest.

Tits or GTFO

Please be in Lancashire.

Fucking hell mate, I've been saying this for years.

I do believe, that a form of NatSoc would do wonders for Europe, especially Western Europe. Close the borders, deport 99.999% of the diversity (keeping people who are genuinely useful).

We could aid the developed world through trade, and stabilising their populations, provided it was mutually beneficial.

However, our ruling classes are too short sighted.

>tfw NEET

Attached: pepe-big-laugh.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>critical theory

call the problem by its true name, Jow Forums

same

report hostile working environment and collect some shekels and find another job

Attached: 1520505370238.jpg (600x445, 23K)

I somewhat regret having an annual pass now

Attached: HEAVY METAL STOPS.png (540x718, 382K)

>be living near montreal
>employer decides to hire Haitians
>employer decides making them work in group is a good idea
>employer wont discipline them for fear of being racist
>whites do 2x the work

The people above are doing it to get tax breaks or to drive down wages or whatever profit based motivation they have.

The problem is you never get to talk to these people and call them on their bullshit. The nutjob they hire for HR to be the commissar overseeing this circus is always some indoctrinated twit that has drank so much of the fucking cool-aid at university getting her Women's Studies degree that her "problematic" glasses are about to get lost in her diabetic fat. That is the face of these programs and the kind of people running them, and they have no qualms about ruining a persons life because this is their goddamn religion and any means at all are justified by the end.

Attached: 1524270669741.gif (300x212, 2.35M)

Do the Haitians make less money?

It's a game of bullshit.
The real reason for it is that when you are in business there are all kinds of grants and incentives you can apply for but they always want to see this stuff laid out in your statement of intent and structure descriptions.
Diversity & green get you $
Also it protects your business from legal action by employees, or even applicants that would otherwise claim. Nobody can leave it out unfortunately but it doesn't mean anyone really means it. It's forced.

>I do believe, that a form of NatSoc would do wonders for Europe

whites just don't have the balls anymore, and the ideology is too tainted and too closely associated with nazism to ever catch on. we're fucked.

More like they're too stupid to care

itt: onions goys

Attached: 1524002582548.jpg (800x600, 100K)

People haven't changed, media is just holding them back by blackmail and brainwashing.

We need to get more whites in HR positions. NOW!

what can be done? i don't know how to explain this to people. they're too attached to their warped view of reality. nothing i say is going to stick.

whites WERE in HR positions!!! we had it, we gave it away, and now we're fucked because of it.

We gave it to women. Thats the reason

I don't been the swastika-waving fantasies of Stormfront.

I mean a subtle, sleek campaign. Use the veneer of progress, with a drive that will inspire people.

Look at who we have got in the UK; Teresa May, Ed MIlliband. Boring, stuffy, out of touch. Is it any wonder Corbyn managed to build a cult of personality, despite having zero personality?

I think a combination of underhand tactics, during a time of political and economic instability could turn the tide.

This guy iterates my point. They have to come down hard on us in the UK with limitations on free speech, and the threat of social ostracism. If we adopted a US approach to free speech, and defunded the BBC, leaving a void open to a free market of new a media outlets, there would be a tectonic shift in the UKs overton window

Shit! You're right. Now all the whites in HR are actually (((whites))).