Éire/pol/ - Boru Abú! Edition

Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe: youtu.be/owF60WWWrks
National Party │ Páirtí Náisiúnta: nationalparty.ie/nationalparty.ie/ga/baile/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Gqesb2A7

Headlines │ Ceannlínte:
>Ireland losing ground in Brexit negotiations, says FF
rte.ie/news/politics/2018/0422/956322-martin-arbour-speech/

>Hundreds attend pro-life event in Co Mayo
rte.ie/news/2018/0422/956321-social-democrats/

>union to ballot members over An Post future
rte.ie/news/2018/0422/956343-an-post-union-network/

>Varadkar joins the Time 100 list of the world's most influential people of 2018
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/varadkar-joins-trump-and-meghan-markle-on-time-100-list-of-the-worlds-most-influential-people-of-2018-36824123.html

>SF wants to Repeal the 8th but avoids saying 'abortion'
independent.ie/irish-news/abortion-referendum/sinn-fin-wants-to-repeal-the-eighth-but-avoids-saying-abortion-36825406.html

>Dáil bar tabs to come out of wages
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/unpaid-dil-bar-tabs-to-come-out-of-wages-36821715.html

>'Act of God' leaves Donegal church under threat
bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-foyle-west-43821274

>Tyrone manager Mickey Harte fronts GAA anti-abortion group
bbc.com/news/world-europe-43856580

>'Catholic majority possible' in NI by 2021
bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-43823506

Attached: 1488756526557.jpg (1500x795, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abortionnever.ie/
prolifecampaign.ie/main/
loveboth.ie/
save8.ie/
youthdefence.ie/campaigns/save-lives-save-the-8th/
thelifeinstitute.net/current-projects/save-lives-save-the-8th/
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=RouD-CZeugs
youtube.com/watch?v=r5uzdzmQcPU
irishtimes.com/opinion/medical-myths-about-eighth-amendment-must-be-challenged-1.3451748
independent.ie/irish-news/health/obstetricians-have-full-freedom-to-save-mothers-life-says-doctor-36791944
independent.ie/irish-news/billionaire-soros-funding-groups-fighting-to-repeal-irish-abortion-ban-34980624.html
thejournal.ie/george-soros-banned-3748738-Dec2017
irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/amnesty-insists-soros-funding-not-for-use-in-referendum-campaign-1.3457104
independent.ie/irish-news/abortion-referendum/antiabortion-group-cranks-up-pressure-on-minister-36799211.html
checktheregister.ie/
checktheregister.ie/appforms/PVS1 - Postal Supplement - Illness or Disability [Bilingual].pdf
checktheregister.ie/appforms/PVS2 - Postal Supplement - Occupation or Student [English].pdf
checktheregister.ie/appforms/RFA2_English_form.pdf
checktheregister.ie/appforms/RFA3 Change of Address [English].pdf
checktheregister.ie/appforms/SVS1 Special Voters Supplement [Bilingual].pdf
twitter.com/Together4yes
mobile.twitter.com/repeal_shield
youtu.be/IcUTL_oPnBI
twitter.com/RENUAIreland/status/988842032708947970
youtube.com/watch?v=v-nuSCVtwGE&list=PLB51E880A5BF411FC
thedetail.tv/articles/a-nation-of-welcomes-assessing-the-republic-of-ireland-s-record-on-asylum-and-immigration
edition.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm pro life and I want to keep the 8th Amendment, how do I help and what can I do?

1. Vote. The referendum is on the 25th of May

2. Make sure your pro life family members vote. If you have elderly or disabled family members bring them to vote.

3. Use social media. Share and post pro life content. Some pro life hashtags:
#SaveThe8th
#LoveBoth
#AbortionNever
#SábháilAnt8ú

4. Help a campaign, there are many:
The National Party's Abortion Never
abortionnever.ie/

Pro Life Campaign / Love Both
prolifecampaign.ie/main/
loveboth.ie/

Save The 8th
save8.ie/
youthdefence.ie/campaigns/save-lives-save-the-8th/
thelifeinstitute.net/current-projects/save-lives-save-the-8th/

Attached: Voting.jpg (1200x1200, 544K)

Bump

Attached: _20180424_151244.jpg (720x872, 123K)

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

Attached: gearoid.png (156x210, 64K)

discord gg/TAKXV8

the discord

Attached: ticktock.png (350x457, 143K)

"The truth is old , and it has been handed down to us by our fathers. It is not a new thing, devised to meet the exigencies of a situation. "
"Irish nationality is an ancient spiritual tradition, one of the oldest and most august traditions in the world."
"A nation's fundamental idea of freedom is not affected by the accidents of time and circumstance. It does not vary with the centuries, or with the comings and goings of men or of empires. The substance of truth does not change, nor does the substance of freedom. Yesterday's definition of both the one and the other is today's definition and will be tomorrow's."
"They have conceived of nationality as a material thing, whereas it is a spiritual thing."

- P H Pearse

(read the coming revolution and reject foreign ideology like white nationalism)

youtube.com/watch?v=RouD-CZeugs

Attached: pearse4.jpg (737x1024, 95K)

Did anyone else see this stuttering East Yank's video?

youtube.com/watch?v=r5uzdzmQcPU

Irish Referendum on Abortion /IRA/ -

Ireland will have a referendum on the 25th of May to decide whether or not we Repeal our 8th Amendment (equal right to life for mother and unborn child).
If we vote Yes, abortion for any reason up to 12 weeks will be legalized and unborn children will have no rights.
If we vote No, abortion will remain illegal and the globalist politicians will be humiliated.
If Ireland legalizes abortion our birthrates will drop and (((they))) will push mass immigration. It will also push more degeneracy and destroy our country.
Save the 8th and save the Irish Future.

/IRA/ - Current Operations:
>Operation Truth Serum-
Expose Repeal campaign lies and show the reality of abortion. Hijack Repeal tags on social media.
Related Articles:
irishtimes.com/opinion/medical-myths-about-eighth-amendment-must-be-challenged-1.3451748

independent.ie/irish-news/health/obstetricians-have-full-freedom-to-save-mothers-life-says-doctor-36791944

>Operation Zyklon-
Spread awareness of globalist connections to Repeal groups. Make people aware George Soros was caught funding them.
Related Articles:
independent.ie/irish-news/billionaire-soros-funding-groups-fighting-to-repeal-irish-abortion-ban-34980624.html

thejournal.ie/george-soros-banned-3748738-Dec2017

irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/amnesty-insists-soros-funding-not-for-use-in-referendum-campaign-1.3457104

independent.ie/irish-news/abortion-referendum/antiabortion-group-cranks-up-pressure-on-minister-36799211.html

>Tags
#RepealThe8th #Together4Yes

>Targets
Pro Abortion campaigns:
Twitter -
@together4yes
@AmnestyIreland
@freesafelegal
@repealeight
@repealproject

Facebook -
@Together4yes
@amnestyinternationalireland
@abortionrightscampaign
@repeal8
@repealproject
@irelandvoterepeal

Attached: e3cd861a680245969ad0cc5078d20150.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Registering to vote

To register to vote you must be at least 18, an Irish citizen and an ordinary resident in the State since the 1st of September 2017.

Check if you are registered checktheregister.ie/

If not registered there is still time. Depending on your circumstances there are different forms and each has a different deadline.

not Register of Electors : RFA2 form
on the Register of Electors but have moved: RFA3 form
have a physical illness or physical disability causing you to need to vote by post: PVS1 form
unable to vote at your polling station due to circumstances of occupation (including certain students): PVS2 form
live in a hospital, nursing home or similar institution and wish to vote at one: SVS1 form

Deadlines for the abortion referendum:
Supplement to the Register of Electors: Tuesday 8 May 2018 (RFA 2 + RFA3)
Supplement to the Postal Voters List: Saturday 28 April 2018 (PSV1 + PSV2)
Supplement to the Special Voters List: Saturday 28 April 2018 (SVS1)

Forms can be gotten online or at a Garda Station, you will need to be in the presence of a member of the Gardaí to complete these forms so it's best to get it there. Make sure you ask them for form by name. You will also need to prove your identification and address, so bills and photo ID will be needed.
links for forms:
PVS1
checktheregister.ie/appforms/PVS1 - Postal Supplement - Illness or Disability [Bilingual].pdf

PVS2
checktheregister.ie/appforms/PVS2 - Postal Supplement - Occupation or Student [English].pdf

RFA2
checktheregister.ie/appforms/RFA2_English_form.pdf

RFA3
checktheregister.ie/appforms/RFA3 Change of Address [English].pdf

SVS1
checktheregister.ie/appforms/SVS1 Special Voters Supplement [Bilingual].pdf
forms must be posted or given in person to your local Council office. It's recommended to do it in person to ensure that it gets there.

Attached: Voting2.jpg (767x431, 15K)

anyone seen abortion never posters up?
saw a few today driving through kerry

Attached: 1496923830149.jpg (480x848, 50K)

Where were you last night kid?

Can I still vote if I don't get a polling card but was registered to vote in the past and have moved house?

/IRA/ - Operations:

Operation Truth Serum-
Plan of action: Expose Repeal campaign lies and show the reality of abortion. Hijack Repeal tags on social media.
Tags: #RepealThe8th #Together4Yes
Target: twitter.com/Together4yes

Operation Trojan Horse-
Plan of Action: Infiltrate Repeal groups and maximize toxic elements.
Target: Facebook and Twitter pages supporting Repeal.

Operation Zyklon-
Plan of Action: Spread awareness of globalist connections to Repeal groups. Make people aware George Soros was caught funding them.
Articles: independent.ie/irish-news/billionaire-soros-funding-groups-fighting-to-repeal-irish-abortion-ban-34980624.html
Target: Repeal groups on Social Media, News pages on Social Media, comment sections of news sites.

Time sensitive:
Operation Bunker Buster-
Plan of Action: Raid the Repeal group behind the censoring of abortion information. Post graphic pics of abortion procedures and red pills on abortion in a rapid coordinated attack.
Target: mobile.twitter.com/repeal_shield

Operation Drunken Monkey-
Plan of action: Disrupt college students ability to vote by creating multiple nights out corresponding to the night before the vote.
Tags: #Sesh4Repeal #8sesh
Targets: Dublin and Galway students supporting Repeal.

Attached: 1523740897842m.jpg (1024x725, 40K)

You have to change your registered address. Fill out the RFA3 form. If you aren't registered at your current address you won't be legally allowed to vote.

Somewhere only just about preferable to dying in a ditch but I am fine now

Haven;t seen any myself but have seen barely any yes posters about bar the stupid ones with Mary Lou's face on them

what happened?

Abort your postman

A gay bar?

Won't go into it, but like I said it's fine now lad

That is leagues worse than dying in a ditch

Why does Jow Forums go down every now and again?

Attached: (((Lampshade))).jpg (225x225, 4K)

Cork user here.
City centre is being flooded with Yes posters and some No posters are vandalized.
Most Yes posters are Marxist slogan nonsense.
No posters are in main streets though and are less off putting for normies.

Hiroshimoot is a cheap bastard

youtu.be/IcUTL_oPnBI
Sorry for the poor quality lads, never did this before.
It was because of the Canadian that claimed Jow Forums got him radicalised.

Must get that sorted tomorrow then.

Attached: 4243a-300.jpg (300x304, 53K)

Subscribed, Dún na nGallBro

Checked and seems pretty good so far, keep it up

Attached: 1488495698906.png (798x678, 318K)

But Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Attached: 32d11af7db6aa030200fc7adbd0cb6a7.jpg (236x172, 8K)

I only watched the first minute but will watch the rest later on, seems pretty good. I was just reading about the Tailteann games earlier today too. The Tailteann games were like the Greek Olympics but 1000 years older.

Attached: taillteann-games.jpg (501x779, 106K)

what is ireland

A far away land Pedro

Fuck off we're full

What is America

Thanks lads I'll try to keep at it and make it more professionally.
Yeah the 'Story of the Irish Race' has a chapter based around it. Very good stuff. It talked how criminals during the games were allowed to go free for the duration and how if someone had pawned off their good clothing and jewellery they were allowed to have it back for it as well.
Really shows the mindset and trust of the Gael.

A country which is under (((attack))), just like yours. I think you lads are in a worse situation though.

twitter.com/RENUAIreland/status/988842032708947970

Attached: file.png (800x540, 64K)

>mfw an PN is unregistered yet has more members than Renua and Identity Ireland put together
The absolute state of them

Attached: 1510087094941.jpg (710x725, 49K)

stop shilling the national party

Mini Gael and Identity Ivory Coast

I did now. I think he just wants to be edgy. But he makes a point that if we rush a parties development it might form an unstable structure or what ever he said there at the end.
>Slow and steady
Thing is we don't have time to go slow and steady. We really don't.

No

Identity CGI blue flag

how are the boys
seen my first referendum poster today in the local village
a fetus giving a thumbs up saying " save the eighth"

what is love
yeah we definitely have a situation. global purge incoming though, global human trafficking deepstate finna get blown up any second. and then war

Attached: selfie.png (255x207, 71K)

I honestly don't see why the Irish want the modern Northern Ireland.

If it was still the 1920s, sure. It would make a lot more sense, but by this point it's essentially a leech that doesn't want to stop sucking London's dick. I don't see what you would gain from reuniting the entire country.

Attached: 1-Grenfell-Tower.jpg (620x413, 98K)

Fuck off

no u

word is that the white van man who killed a heap of leafs yesterday was either a robot or Jow Forumsack. Might have something to do with it

ohhh shit the digits don't lie. better harness your leprechauns to your chariots, and get all your plastic explosives together

what the feck?

bump/

How do you see the global purge going down? If that doesn't happen then I'm hoping you guys crush Cultural Marxism so we can follow suit. Most people here tend to copy what the US does, hence why we have so many Marxist scum here, especially in universities and in our media.

Just the IT aka ”Immigration times” promoting multiculturalism and immigration again.

Most of our marxists are homegrown I am afraid

Meme for the cause

Attached: leo-1.png (599x812, 540K)

here, wash the dogshite out...
youtube.com/watch?v=v-nuSCVtwGE&list=PLB51E880A5BF411FC

thedetail.tv/articles/a-nation-of-welcomes-assessing-the-republic-of-ireland-s-record-on-asylum-and-immigration

It's safe to say:
Leo is worst leader we've ever had.
I hate Dev for what he did to our boy Michael, but fuck, atleast he didn't destroy our nation.

Can plastic paddies in the US do anything to help?

It has economic potential. The shipyards which the British government took away will be rebuilt again!

See

Just heard a fucking strange squawking\screaming outside. Sounds like a demon wtf

Thats the banshee lad. RIP

"the banshee"
makes me think of him.
F

Attached: sen_sabhat.jpg (238x413, 13K)

Attached: untitled.jpg (877x627, 134K)

oof

No it wasn't. It sounded like an animal.I am gonna go look around. If I am not back in 20 mins then say a prayer for me

No one seems to like him at all.
It was a púca user, light some holy candles and say the rosary and it will pass your house by.

My dad does.

Good. It's about time people started showing were fed up of this shit.
Your Da probably met up with Leo on Grindr one night

I know that. that's why I said some Irish people tend to copy what's going on in the US in order to feel that they're more progressive and morally superior. They are the scum of the Earth, as far as I'm concerned.

but he has a husband, does he not?

Seeing the posters spring up in Galway. Didn't see any vandalism yet although one yes poster came loose at it's top connection with a no poster over it. Maybe they guy putting up the no poster did it or maybe an accident. No general public vandalism and graffiti so far

I agree, to be like a quintessential blue-state big-city American is somehow seen as the height of sophistication and enlightenment. The old Irish self-shame at work.

The No posters were up first in most places so probably an accident

No 'Yes' posters in Letterkenny still lads. Very happy about this.

More yes posters in Limerick than no.
but its only natural to strike back when attacked,so we'll see what happens...

Attached: liamlynch.jpg (200x262, 7K)

Went there today and it seemed equal enough

Well, it's a city so that's to be expected. At least it's not as bad as Dublin.

Attached: soros.png (2048x1361, 3.06M)

Most of them would probably agree with this: edition.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

>mfw Dublin is Ireland's commiefornia

Attached: 1521559760562.png (686x524, 126K)

Really isn't.
I went from Childers road to St. Gabriels and it wasn't even close

Shame

This ballbag is from Letterkenny and putting up signs around the town.

Attached: _20180424_220724.jpg (720x1161, 156K)

What a fucking fag.

It could had been a púca.
Only way I could describe the noise was like a mix between a barn owl squawking in pain (had that kind of quality to it) but mostly like a wild angry boar. It could maybe had been a GIANT rabbit getting caught by a wolf but there are no giant rabbits or wolves in Ireland.

I really have no clue wtf that was

>tfw you've supported Chelsea since you were a young lad but found out they had ties with rangers and linfield

The Viking in the bottom left corner should be an angry wojak, not a Pepe.

Attached: image.jpg (633x758, 74K)

Bruh look at dis dude

Attached: battle of the yellowford.png (282x363, 14K)

believe me, normal people here have the same problem. there is a certain segment of pieces of shit in society who imitate the liberal elites like trained monkeys. they act as the elite's fifth column and poison everything.

I see the global purge happening when we declare war on human trafficking and every government in the world is called to account. but it's more than human trafficking, it's truly a new world order. I don't know how Trump will define it, but I am certain that a war will be declared on some sort of international enemy, and that support for that war will create two sides in almost every country in the world. our jobs will all to be on the right side.

Wait til you see the... OH NONONONONO

Attached: battle of benburb.png (313x348, 15K)

but it might be more like a massive lynching than a war. like an actual day of the rope, but with authorities keeping vigilantism to a dull roar

Attached: _20180424_221656.jpg (245x762, 37K)

/IRA/ Thread:

Attached: eodhan ruadh.jpg (650x642, 183K)

IRA threads are cancer. All you get is retards from the US and the UK chatting shite about stuff they don't know and the sole loyalist who knows how to use the internet spreading lies and misinformation.

Pretty shit tier honestly.

I see it kicking off over there first because of pic related, plus the fact that you guys have guns.

Attached: US_Huwhite.jpg (750x703, 63K)