Gun Compromise

I am an avid gun owner and a future former marine. However, it does not take a rocket scientist to realize we are fighting an uphill battle to protect gun rights. I mean, just look at how quickly the kids from Parkland mobilized against us and how much momentum they have right now. Therefore, I believe we need to seriously consider coming to the table to discuss compromise. We may lose our ability to own certain things but that is MUCH better than losing the second amendment all together.

I think we can all agree that high capacity magazines should be restricted and you should have to go through a background check to buy a magazine that holds over 10 rounds.

Also, for every 100 rounds of ammo you buy you should have to go through a background check. Buy 300 rounds of ammo and you go through 3 consecutive background checks and so on.

Gun owners should also be required to go through mandatory yearly evaluations of their mental state to ensure that they are competent to own a gun and have no ill will towards anyone.

In order to own an assault rifle you should have to have it secured in a safe container within your residence at all times when not in use. This will be subject to mandatory police inspection once a year to ensure compliance.

Compromise might cost us a little bit now, but in the end it will be worth it!

Attached: miyogdiputsuoynisnugehtnruttsuj.jpg (650x433, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LciiZ0IWyyk
nwherald.com/2018/04/23/marengo-city-council-approves-gun-range-shop-for-former-mcgill-property/a70rfd0/
youtube.com/watch?v=BE6ZfXGi6KE
youtube.com/watch?v=_QtEz7NxDs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Compromise
Dumb Nigger.
>I am an avid gun owner and a future former marine
Dumb Lying Nigger.

Post your card or shut your faggot mouth.

Attached: Bull Shit Faggot.jpg (2880x1620, 174K)

No you're not, nigger shill.

> avid retard
kek, fuck off jewish nigger with your meme flag.

Attached: merchant-kicked.jpg (625x361, 63K)

this shit again.
it's all so tiring.

the minute you are willing to "compromise" you have lost all bargaining and they will take everything, you are a fool if you think high capacity magazines is what they want, they want your rights not your ammo.
they will stop at nothing to make sure their liberal communist fantasy comes true.

Fuck off already.

My MOS is 25848.

You're so fucking stupid you don't even know how we know you're a lying piece of trash.

That's not your MOS, you're not a Marine.

Attached: 1482642273110.jpg (1600x1599, 182K)

Do the rest of us a favor and go from future marine to current corpse

>hello fellow gun owners
gun control is entirely designed to disarm white people and prosecute them for defending themselves you fucking faggot.

Attached: samhydeak.png (1006x1024, 636K)

My MoS is #OPsucksCocksDaily

It sure is. I'm a future former marine and I have serviced this nation in more ways than many of you ever can or will ever hope to do.

So don't lecture me about my credentials, son.

>Feed the alligator now so it will be hungry in the future instead of starving it now and ultimately killing it.
> In the end it will be worth it

The absolute state of cuckchan

>future former marine
pasta/10

Attached: 1495374454665.jpg (1000x584, 52K)

Go fuck yourself you little commie twat

Attached: 1524229830595.jpg (1024x1014, 147K)

You can't even help but out yourself, that's how retarded you are. You don't even know you're doing it.
You aren't a Marine, you never will be, you're a faggot who sucks dicks on a daily basis.

Attached: 568539658568356956.jpg (658x370, 163K)

>future former marine

You can’t compromise with them anymore. They demanded us to move an inch, while they won’t even move a millimeter.

Attached: F9AB4460-3C41-4E8B-8794-56ABE84939CA.jpg (1024x512, 174K)

>future former marine
Stop this shitty meme!

Attached: CEE1254C-FA61-4EC5-9E27-9E4DFA5B6407.jpg (588x437, 100K)

>Gun Compromise
Nope.

Attached: 1522039783795.jpg (802x960, 83K)

Jewish drivel.

Attached: image.jpg (334x537, 103K)

>This CopyPasta again
>Gadsden Flag
>Future Former Marine
Fuck off BlueShare Shill

I think you made OP sad

Sage

The only service you've given this country is blowing Marine dick.

No proud gun owner will ever conform to your shitty ideas so just stop trying

neck yourself fudd

I would take a compromise if that entails the break up of the big 6 in media. Putting laws that a person or corporation can only own 10 % of the media outlets. Create an Internet bill of Rights. (freedom of speech, privacy laws, etc etc) Impose a 2 term limit for politicians in the house and senate. People in office can't have dual citizenship. I'll compromise. But 2a been chipped away for a long time now. While autists are yelling "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!!" They dont see what's happening all around them. All the things I mentioned are the main forces attacking the 2a.

If you live in Illinois, you need a FOID card to buy firearms/ammo, the application process take about 3 months. Then you have to wait a few days when buying a gun to go through another round of background checks. We don't need more gun laws.

its better that we give up, we are loosing an uphill battle, look how those kids got owned by pro gun people, its better to compromise and i Think we all agree that making MORE guns aviable than to loose the right to own weapons for us anti gun and only pro gun are allowed to do it.

>This will be subject to mandatory police inspection once a year to ensure compliance.
That violates the 4th amendment you dope.

>anytime a fight becomes an uphill battle you should abandon it
Fuck off sheckelberg

I agree

t. Navy Seal trained in gorilla warfare

I hope you die face down in shit.

OP should buy 1 single bullet and use it to kill himself.

>avid gun owner
>muh 10 rounds
>3 background checks for buying 300 rounds
>(lmao)
>Must be in residenc when not in use
>yearly police (((inspections)))
Wow, you are unironically pure evil, not to mention a larping faggot.
Get fucked.

>future former marine
i remember this pasta

Fuck your logical-fallacy filled propaganda.

Attached: Dbe-F2XVAAAso1D.jpg (595x911, 55K)

>Compromise
What the fuck have we been doing for the last 50 years? Memeflag shill

Fuck off jarhead.

>compromise
US doesn’t compromise with terrorists. That being said, kill yourself, traitor.

He's lying.

None of my Ex-Marine friends are such faggots.

And I live in Commefornia

Attached: 30226033_1532471743532529_4107297634849390592_n.jpg (958x960, 138K)

>I am an avid gun owner and a future former marine.

This is copypasta and you are a nigger shill.

>I think we can all agree that high capacity magazines should be restricted and you should have to go through a background check to buy a magazine that holds over 10 rounds.

No

>Also, for every 100 rounds of ammo you buy you should have to go through a background check.

No. God help anyone who buys a box of .22 LR

>Buy 300 rounds of ammo and you go through 3 consecutive background checks and so on.

Absolutely absurd. What would the point even be?

>Gun owners should also be required to go through mandatory yearly evaluations of their mental state to ensure that they are competent to own a gun and have no ill will towards anyone.

No. Bureaucrats and (((doctors))) have no business deciding what I can own.

>In order to own an assault rifle you should have to have it secured in a safe container within your residence at all times when not in use.

No. It needs to be accessible so I can use it at a moment's notice.

>This will be subject to mandatory police inspection once a year to ensure compliance.

They can get a warrant if they want to enter my home.

>Compromise might cost us a little bit now, but in the end it will be worth it!

No it won't. The 2nd Amendment enumerates my inalienable human right to keep and bear arms. Not to hunt, not to look at it in a safe. It affirms my right to arm myself against people like you who would deprive me of my rights.

>25848
marine mos codes are four digits.

You use the word compromise, but getting to keep some of our rights while further setting ourselves up to relinquish all of them isn't a compromise. We have made a shit ton of concessions to the anti gun crowd over the years. What do we get in this compromise?

Attached: I want my cake back.jpg (750x3200, 719K)

Hans here that has little knowledge on how gun-control (if there's any) is handled in the US.

Could anybody give me a rundown on what the actual heck the entire debate is like, if possible, short but with all the important bits?

I have no idea if it's the case or not, but why not have a mandatory one-time test and psychic evaluation if you want to buy any sort of weapon, to see if you are actually able to handle a weapon with care and responsibility and without malicious intent?

Heck, if you are good to go with the evaluation, buy a pistol, rifle, heck, whatever you please, as long as the law allows it to be sold legally.

Kek so If I want thousands of rds of ammunition I have to go through 10+ redundant BC’s?

What fucking part of "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" is unclear to you?
We could power half the country by hooking up generators to the rapidly oscillating coffins of our founding fathers.

Attached: dont.gif (400x300, 317K)

You’re a fucking! There is no compromise! Give an inch and they’ll take a mile.

Parkland is nothing new. Go look at the reaction to Columbine and every big shooting.

As can see it’s alreasy died down because people have zero attention span.

Here's how this works
>Let's compromise and give bumpstocks

>Left; Agreed, we arent trying to take your guns

>Let's compromise and limit high capacity magazines

>Left; Yes we aren't trying to take your guns

>Let's compromise and not have "semi auto "assault rifles"

>Left; yes, just those guns

>Ok we finished now?

>Left; No, most shootings are done with handguns. we need those too.

>thats unconstitutional

>U H8 THA KIDS

>No...

>Get fukt faggot all u have are pistols. Income the gulags wrong thinker

>if only we had assault rifles

>OP making anime goo goo eyes

FUCK YOU I WANT MY CAKE BACK YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Compromise on the issue is impossible. Their goal is not to limit gun access, but the complete removal of the 2nd ammendment. They cannot be reasoned with because of their true aim.

Are you the future former Marine faggot?

Attached: 1524102752238.gif (271x201, 1.55M)

There is no debate, just a handful of brainwashed liberal arts students and septuagenarian democrats who are too retarded to understand that they lost this war in the '90s and a bunch of european trolls who have no fucking idea what they're talking about.

>compromise
hahahaha you dumb nigger also no one gives a shit if you are a zogbot it makes no difference.

Attached: costanza.png (600x450, 457K)

>future former marine
This retard posts this thread every fucking day and none of his faggot arguments are ever good, he's just some faggot who spams Jow Forums with stupid anti fun garbage

Attached: 1523320818917.png (2518x1024, 489K)

>I have serviced this nation
KEKd

Sage this pasta any way

this pasta gets posted almost every day and still you fucks don't sage it with your Jow Forumseddit tier replies

Attached: 1519422991422.jpg (772x1530, 280K)

So it's all just fearmongering again? Considering the left seems to argue with school shootings and children primarily, it's kind of redundant considering that mass murder has been commited with all kinds of things, from bombs to sharp/blunt objects. If you were to take away guns, people that are enraged/fed up enough would find a way that doesn't rely on a firearm, atleast in my opinion

>Needs to go through a background check to buy a gun already
>Then needs to go through another background check to buy a >10 round mag for that gun
>Then needs to go through another background check to buy 100+ bullets
God you're retarded, I hope when you're stationed (which you probably won't be because you're a s o y drinking faggot) you get blown up and die immediately
>Here's a fun little graph to show who the actual shooters are

Attached: terrorists_attacks_on_us_soil_by_group_1980-2005-source_fbi.jpg (736x736, 80K)

You're not real. Once a Marine, always a Marine. There is no former Marine.

>a future former marine
Easily my favourite part

youtu.be/LciiZ0IWyyk

I didn't fight in two meme wars for this shit...

Attached: 44687.jpg (520x339, 33K)

Saged you fuckin limp dick

we don't have a Gun Problem.

nearly all mass shootings and gun murders are done by Blacks, Jews or Immigrants.

PS-I'm calling any non-White whose parents came after 1965 an "immigrant".

All Jewish calls to restrict freedom of Speech, Guns, Search, Cruel Punishment etc are just that.....Jewish calls to destroy The American Way.

SAGE

>Gun Compromise

Attached: Spotted the kike.jpg (253x249, 46K)

The compromise is to trade licensing requirements for owning whatever tf you want.

>Tier 1 license: Fudd tier. Written + safe handling test. 5 round magazine limit, manual actions only.
>Tier 2 license: Home defense tier. Add live range test. Handguns, semi-autos, CC, 10 round magazine limit.
>Tier 3 license: Militia tier. Add tactical/active shooter course. No limit on gun types.
>Tier 0 license: Collectors license. No test, any gun, no live ammo, ever.
>All tiers: Gun safe required for license
>All tiers: You are responsible if stolen gun is used in crime AND you didn't report it.

Liberals would accept this because it's about responsibility and they love that shit. You'd short-circuit gun bans, at the low price of training you already do. Get there first and you will get to decide the limits of the licenses.

Do you realize how unfeasible this actually is? Rough calculations. 30% gun ownership rate is 100,000,000 people. Figure 30 minutes minimum for psych eval. 50,000,000 minutes of psych evals a year. Full time worker workers 2080 hrs. Need 24,000 full time psychiatrists. Average salary of $180k means $4.3 billion just for psych evals

Obvious shill is obvious

Eat shit and die tratior. I would prefer to die in a civil war to defend the Constitution than ever compromise with traitors.

>kys nigger
also sage

>Therefore, I believe we need to seriously consider coming to the table to discuss compromise. We may lose our ability to own certain things but that is MUCH better than losing the second amendment all together.

you're not a marine. youre a libtard shill. you know how i know? because you cant compromise with liberals. they dont believe in compromise. its all or nothing. you give them an inch and they take a mile. its not like this is a secret. the idiots even said so at their last rally.

dont give these slobbering morons one damn inch. fuck em.

Attached: 1524549005155.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

NO. FUCKING. COMPROMISE.

Attached: gun control cake.png (750x3200, 204K)

Attached: 171A55D3-6CF7-467E-B877-6B727245472A.png (640x480, 339K)

Vote YES for local gun shops and ranges.

nwherald.com/2018/04/23/marengo-city-council-approves-gun-range-shop-for-former-mcgill-property/a70rfd0/

Attached: original-4a2ee8c9deafbfd8a35f7da48d55f131.jpg (900x1469, 166K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BE6ZfXGi6KE
youtube.com/watch?v=_QtEz7NxDs8

This fucking anti-gun bullshit copypasta again. Go ream yourself with a fence post you leftist faggot.

Attached: passwordisrabbi.png (480x640, 644K)

>Avid Gun owner.
>Marine.
>Afraid by a high school manlet.

Are shills so desperate that they’re stealing valor? Why’re you afraid of some beta high school manlet if you got FUCKING SHOT AT! Not a lot of things piss me off but stealing valor is one.

>moments before this post was made

Attached: 1516573302980.jpg (576x432, 36K)

Kill yourself you raging fucking shitbird that's not even an MOS field. Fuck you.
Also
Someone post the gun rights/cake slice analogy screencap

Attached: Mother of Christ What the fuck.jpg (886x902, 89K)

>Gun enthusiast
Kill your parents, then yourself, you massive LARPer faggot.

Attached: IMG_0861.png (500x421, 123K)

Here's your compromise. All current restrictive gun legislation is discarded, and we don't fucking lynch you.

As much as I hate mass repliers, every single one of you retarded faggots that bumped this stale pasta AGAIN should kys

Fuck you "former marine"!

There is no such thing.

>It goes in options
No up vote for (you)

Attached: LA4SX9l.gif (680x453, 152K)