They don’t really care about us

What did Kanye mean by this?

He’s not stupid. There is a statement here but it seems to be whooshing over everyones’ heads.

Attached: A6F7D390-9ADA-4047-886B-40405EAF2063.jpg (750x1334, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z8rw0i7oVAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone pushing this fucking dumb nigger needs to leave Jow Forums and never come back

"fight me kike me"

youtu.be/z8rw0i7oVAE

t. (((shill)))

Yep.

>t. Triggered kike who is scared that Kanye is redpilling normies

The shit he’s stirring right now is important whether you like or not, shillbro.

>He’s not stupid

He’s a pedo, that’s what it means.

He may be an autist but he is not stupid. In some respects he’s very astute. Stupid people aren’t able to intentionally manipulate millions of people.

>Some one with great social power might wake up some normies with red pills

Yea, let’s not talk about that

we'll hear this about him very soon

MJ went down the wrong roads; he was completely destroyed as a media personality because of his insistence on not "cucking" so to speak.

it means he's gonna get wacked just like mj

this time the media can't own the narrative due to the internet tho

Michael was destroyed by them. They stole his whole life, starting when his family sold him to them when he was a child. He was a genius who was managed and manipulated and exploited to death. He called them out. He was not a saint. He was dysfunctional. But he was the product of their exploitation and he knew it. Kanye knows this. He sees it. He knows that they are dolls/toys/products to them. He knows that they have assigned him a role and a function. He does not want to play their game anymore or be their leave anymore.

Yes you're right you need to go back to worshipping your meaningless ecelebs with their non-existent audiences

*slave, autocorrect/phonefagging

>pretending to be a hardcore oldfag
Kys yourself.

Kanye can become useful.

Attached: dilber guy.png (675x646, 837K)

It’s impressive how threatened they are by what Kanye is doing. The shills are desperate to minimize his impact and divert attention away from him, delegitimization him etc.

He's calling out the media for slandering Michael Jackson's good name. The man was a saint.

They also hate that Kanye is, sorry to say it, unapologetically masculine. Unlike alt right e celeb s o y cucks. Kanye is one of the only legitimately masculine influential voices addressing these topics. That is very threatening to the agenda.

I agree, I love MJ even though he had some issues. I think it’s even more than that though. I think he’s showing how he and MJ and others are exploited, used as dolls, props, pawns by them to further their agenda.

>inb4 tragic medical (((accident)))

I worry about this. Especially because they have already hospitalized him and set up his medical narrative, and also that Paris robbery with Kim was shady af.

>the absolute fucking state of nu-Jow Forums

Just watch. The 98% black vote going to the Democrats.

Yes, let’s ignore the massive celebrity who is bringing critical ideas to an otherwise uninformed mainstream consciousness. We should get some sleep while we’re at it.

We need him to do what he is doing, like it or not.

suck my dick

>Yes, let’s ignore the massive celebrity who is bringing critical ideas to an otherwise uninformed mainstream consciousness

But fellow Nazis do you not know they Jews are fooling us with this black negro to dillude the white race further, only the muttmeme people are for this!!!
Hail Hilter 1699!!!

Based black man!

Translation:
>I crave nigger cock

KYS

Attached: 1519684508129.png (540x404, 391K)

>He's not stupid
He actually is though

The fact that he’s drawing parallels between himself and MJ, and tweeting about it in a veiled tongue in cheek fashion, shows that he really does see what’s going on. People will listen to him. And the pushback will push him further to the right and further expose the left’s insanity and hypocrisy.

Fpbp

Either Pol is literally worshipping a race mixer or there is an influx of shills

You’re just too insecure to admit that we need all the help we can get in fighting against the left. Who gives a shit if he’s black. He’s uniquely in a position to reach other blacks people in a way no white can. This is necessary.

Jew me, sue me- Michael Jackson

Kick me, kike me- Michael Jackson

>my favorite nigger tweeted out some obscure bullshit
>man, there must be a super deep message here, because he is a genius
Much more likely that he stumbled upon some run of the mill conspiracy theory and now thinks he is in possession of secret knowledge, it would be nothing new for an egomaniac like him. I have yet to see something from him that is not on a fifth grade level.

Most people aren't aware that Jackson was Jew-wise so how is Kanye West making veiled comparisons between MJ and himself going to redpill anyone?
You're reading too much into it.
It's more likely that Kanye the ego maniac is comparing himself to Jacko because Jacko was known as the King (of pop music)

true dat.
But the all the average normie thinks is
>OMG Kanye is sickk!! How is Kim doing??

Don't (((black or white us)))

Shill.

Fpbp

says the fag who doesnt know how to use greentext correctly

This, really.

That particular tweet is a dog whistle. The Candace tweet was a red pill. Why not both?

Scared, jewboi?

Funny how they gave the MJ doll darker skin than he had himself bleached into.

>Red-pill
The only thing he was trying to do is advance black people and only black people because he thinks Whitey is holding them down. That's all.

Attached: 1524595110131.jpg (180x280, 8K)

>t. memeflag niggershiller

Riddle me this
>who cannot be cornered
>who cannot be flimflammed
>what is the counter to bear cavalry
>what is long
>who is watching you masturbate

Jews are pushing whites to accept pseudo intellectual blacks as ourguy like they always promote multiculturalism (blacks and whites coming together as equals and/or on the same side) and to deflect, of course they use their old trick of accusing others of doing something which they themselves are guilty (Jews in this thread calling people Jews because they aren't buying into the kanye cock sucking)

Kanye West is nothing but a paranoid, delusional, pro-black ego maniac. Nothing more.

Can't corner the Dorner

THIS

Kanye has more balls than any WASP celebrity, when was the last time you saw a WASP celebrity post something which wasn’t simply them signalling their virtue???

>nigger rapper
anyone posting about this coon is either a kike shill or is underage and should leave immediately

eh be careful, without people online fighting them at every turn they most certainly might. There are a lot of dumb fucks in this world.

settle down you insufferable cunt, he’s doiing more to wake up the normies than any of your miserable mates in the WN movement.

>posts vague tweet in between his usual self promotion
OMG look at his balls he is obviously trying to help whitey
Fuck off ya cunt

>kys
>yourself
kys

'' media crucify me like they did Christ They want to find me not breathin' like they found Mike''

Kanye West

>pretty much every self pitying nigger music lyrics since forever
Gtfo

>the absolute fucking state of your irrelevant country

>australian white kid who idolises black american culture
your father should've drowned you at birth

Jow Forums has become so infested that we literally have 20 threads dedicated to a race-mixing, degenerate rapper all because he said something "based"

Attached: 092-e1356831237362.jpg (478x284, 58K)

> implying there's a difference in usefulness or propensity to become a strawman target between eceleb and traditional celebs.

You niggers genuinely love being co-opt by kikes don't you?

Be careful, they'll call you a shill for not wanting so many threads about some filthy nigger.

Killer Cam would like to have a word with ya, bong

Attached: YouMad.jpg (600x457, 30K)

it's an interesting development that is relevant to the board and a story worth monitoring. His outbursts and the media reaction are like a road crash. 20 threads and "based", is a little excessive

>motivating black people to take care of their own shit and examine the left critically instead of relying on gibs and playing victim

I see nothing wrong with this.

>not an argument

Yeah, Kayne sure is motivating by releasing nothing but degenerate nigger beats for the last 20 years just to brainwash white kids into acting like wiggers.

Literally nobody said he’s TRYING to help white people. But the enemy of my enemy is my friend. It doesn’t matter why he’s doing it if the net effect is more blacks veering away from the tolerant left.

BASED MAGAPEDES
I LOVE NIGGERS
FUCK NAZIES
DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS

>But the enemy of my enemy is my friend. It doesn’t matter why he’s doing it if the net effect is more blacks veering away from the tolerant left.

Attached: 050ee5233c1c846f199b9e2de0353ed54d9173a8a70a1b11c233576819f2058d.png (375x409, 124K)

wow I always knew he said "jew me, sue me"
how did I never know he said "fight me, kike me" right after?

Larpy purity spiraling fantasies of an ethnostate are a great way to undermine any actual progress the right is making of late.

Yes, this.

Whatever he says will be filtered and taken out of context and Norman's will remain bluepilled.

Actions speak louder than words and he's still acting like a fucking faggot

>it's an interesting development that is relevant to the board and a story worth monitoring
>Nigger rappers saying stupid shit is now relevant

Let me guess we are also going to call 50 Cent "based" if he says that he likes Trump aren't we? Christ Jow Forums is a fucking nightmare currently.

Attached: wigger7.jpg (320x306, 25K)

This
Nu/pol/ nigger loving Jewish diversity wanting cock suckers all need to be gassed

Attached: 9B0CBBCB-24D3-4AA6-A7B8-B8B96D390BF8.png (1303x853, 405K)

Alright Jow Forums let's set the record straight here. Kanye is currently /ourguy/. Anyone that makes the liberals sperg out like this is good for the overall movement. When he calls out the jew you won't be saying he's a brainlet nigger but based as fuck.

Shills are all over Jow Forums promoting racemixing yes.
>Shill racemixing threads will always be here unfortunately
>Kanye is obviously working with Trump

Kanye is comparing himself to MJ, because the media is vilifying him for having different opinions. Also, Jackson called out the jew.

Racism isn't going to win us the movement, i'm anti-racemixing but acting as if all blacks are bad isn't correct.

Blacks would be in a much better position if the democratic jews didn't oppress them and then scapegoat the whites as being the evil ones.
/thread

Attached: schumer.jpg (986x555, 58K)

>Racism isn't going to win us the movement

Yes we need all the based niggers and spics in the ethnostate, who cares about whites saving their countries. We need meth smoking rappers to do it for us.

Attached: 1.gif (275x343, 54K)

t. Racist brainlet checking in

If what Kanye's doing works, all the nigs will want their own ethnostate they can call Wakanda.

>>If what Kanye's doing works, all the nigs will want their own ethnostate they can call Wakanda.
>thinking black nationalists will listen to a nigger who married an armenian whore and not actual nationalists like Malcolm X

Attached: wigger 4.jpg (480x320, 20K)

ITT: shills trying to pass off that it's oldfag to hate niggers more than kikes. Sure thing rabbi

>Black bulls fucking my wife are redpilled if they hate kikes

The state of nu/pol/

Attached: 6hgp4y5.jpg (669x960, 65K)

It’s not a matter of Kanye singlehandedly leading some kind of revolution. No one thinks that, or wants that. It’s about Kanye getting the black population to even GLANCE at certain topics from a different perspective, which will then cause some of them to dig deeper, and it will snowball from there, and other redpilled black leaders will emerge for the black people.

well if you don't like the thread fuck off to one you do like. plenty of stormfag hugbox threads you can join if this one is too triggering . I'm enjoying his little outbursts, and will continue to do so without stormfag approval

>It’s about Kanye getting the black population to even GLANCE at certain topics from a different perspective

Most of Kayne's fans are wiggers and degenerate druggies. Plus niggers can't even read most of the time.

Attached: 1ABC881D-4974-4554-8E71-DE10923344CD.jpg (470x293, 49K)

he says kick me, kike me after jew me, sue me

>well if you don't like the thread fuck off to one you do like. plenty of stormfag hugbox threads you can join if this one is too triggering . I'm enjoying his little outbursts, and will continue to do so without stormfag approval

Ah yes this post comes from the brilliant mind of Nigel, the man who lives in a country where it's illegal to even make a joke. So how many muslim cocks have you sucked today bud?

Attached: E9E32AA3-0006-47C0-BC51-D65135D8897D.jpg (695x850, 93K)

make a thread when he's on pewds powerlevel.
until then, sage

He reaches black people, P doesn’t. He’s far more relevant even with his power level mostly hidden.