IT'S HAPPENING LADS

IT'S HAPPENING LADS
Bombshell: FEC Records Indicate Hillary Campaign Illegally Laundered $84 Million

archive.is/O7I4e
thefederalist.com/2018/04/24/bombshell-fec-records-indicate-hillary-campaign-illegally-laundered-84-million/

Attached: 7drHiqr.gif (312x213, 973K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fec.gov/updates/committee-defend-president-v-fec-new-litigation/
transition.fec.gov/law/litigation/cdp_cdp_complaint.pdf
youtu.be/LciiZ0IWyyk
investors.com/politics/commentary/the-anatomy-of-hillary-clintons-84-million-money-laundering-scheme/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1500872246697.jpg (1472x950, 746K)

I guess we know why Jow Forums was shut down all day again

How reputable is the site? I need some news and politics

This
My first thought.

It's been in publication for over a century and their top writers all appear on FOX News daily, such as Mollie Hemingway and Andrew McCarthy

Literally nothing will come of this

It was either the Allison Mack thread or the guy that called out Israelis, because there was a thread about that last time they shut it down

Sounds good to me. LOCK HER UP

Either that or for doxing the nigger who wanted to suck user's dick

this is another nothingburger folks, the Republicans have no desire to bust anybody because of campaign contributions unless it's Donald Trump time for bed

Here's something from the FEC website
fec.gov/updates/committee-defend-president-v-fec-new-litigation/

Copy of the complaint
transition.fec.gov/law/litigation/cdp_cdp_complaint.pdf

Please kek. Let it be true.
Also we should be thinking bigger. This was a large-scale conspiracy carried out by numerous members of the DNC and perhaps even Democrats in office. It wouldn't be a great injustice if Clinton were the only person to go down for this, though they would probably frame it as a success of the legal system.

Jewish Internet Defense Force would be more likely.

This. How many flights of stairs do you think she’s throwing herself down right now?

Attached: 65BEBB56-5B4F-4805-AC47-FB2829795C84.jpg (906x749, 101K)

Bump

Sounds pretty solid - but I'm always hesitant to get too excited about these things.

Cocaine bump

>but I'm always hesitant to get too excited about these things.

This
Until Sessions is replaced I don't have much hope

LOCK HER UP

Attached: 1524431809291.gif (438x255, 1.78M)

Inb4 she is pardoned by the next president who will probably be a commie

Attached: 1504241863772.png (344x177, 73K)

youtu.be/LciiZ0IWyyk

It's not happening, Hillary is bulletproof
She owns all of the CIA niggers

Attached: ef2529be8f333c90e750251de7d5827d46c92aee199cb6da4bb152cdeed9bf0b.jpg (611x404, 63K)

im sure this will just blow over

>Allison Mack thread

...about what? I know she was caught in that cult recently, seen a picture or two of her here since. Was there something connecting to something bigger? Archive?

Fire up zuckbook and twitt accounts to spread this to normies who post this kind of shit on their feeds

Nothingburger. Fuck of.

god i'm sleepy

Praise kek for he hath spoken thru thou digits

holy shit its real

Attached: 1516915766394.jpg (500x375, 53K)

Attached: check em 2.jpg (362x332, 45K)

Child sex trafficking

Send it to IMC

Current Members of the FEC (2 members missing)

Caroline C. Hunter Chairman Republican George W. Bush June 27, 2008 April 30, 2009

Term expired—serving until replaced
Ellen L. Weintraub Vice Chairman Democratic June 24, 2008 April 30, 2013

Matthew S. Petersen Commissioner Republican June 24, 2008 April 30, 2011

Steven T. Walther Commissioner Independent June 6, 2002 April 30, 2007

...see anything wrong with this picture?

>>not happening

Attached: image.jpg (269x187, 17K)

>Bombshell
>Literally nothing illegal

Yawn.

Literally nothing is going to happen you autists kek, you retards are legit as bad as the leftards who keep saying trumps going to be impeached every week and those faggots who keep saying WW3 is happening every day.

Attached: 1469731684246.jpg (600x485, 31K)

two walking casts incoming

Tell us about Q!

PRAISE HIM

Hillary noods incoming.

Attached: 1524474997964.png (675x646, 837K)

Unless they raised the money through marijuana sales, I don't think Sessions will even wake up from his nap. Goddamn, that guy was a disappointment. People were making him out to be this ultra-authoritarian right-wing Stormtrooper, and it turned out he's just an old man thought Reefer Madness was a documentary.

I pray to God above that he gets replaced by Rudy. I know it's a long shot, but that would guarantee the HAPPENING is upon us.

Aren't Rudy and the Clintons butt buddies? Need someone from outside the establishment, not more of the same.

I haven't seen any reason to believe Rudy has any meaningful connection to the Clintons. Not now especially. They are worthless.

God no

I'm glad we don't give up so easily.

Attached: dakota pipeline_k.jpg (2048x1362, 1.1M)

They donate to the clintons and are involved with the spirit cooking witch

>Hillary stole money given to her in good faith
that's not really surprising at all

>Aman case heating up
>Tucker openly skeptical of Syria
>Kanye exposing normies to MSM lies
>now this

Is it actually finally starting to happen?

When the fuck will Hillary go to fucking jail?
They have had so much shit on her for DECADES and yet she is still walking free and living large.

>When a corrupt country like Brazil can sentence a former president to jail but the USA refuses to send their most corrupt cunt to jail.

Your digits say

yes

The only thing keeping any tiny ember of hope in him for me is the 24k indictments. Theres no way the attorney general doesnt know about an astronomical count like that. I hope something is happening in the background.

Don't you guys have a system where if the DA does not charge the person, nothing goes to trial?

GLOWNIGGERS CAN'T SLIDE THIS

>22

Attached: 1516946226340.jpg (750x492, 73K)

I guess you're right, apparently they don't really get along. I always assume all them establishment types are butt buddies with one another, you get used to see them together all the time.

A DA can choose not to charge someone but an indictment means a trial will happen if the person doesnt take a plea

The Clinton Crime Syndicate has dirt on literally every politician and judge. Nothing will come of this.

Thanks for the info.

How do you think it will end? Can Hillary roll on anybody? she is pretty much the top of the corruption chain.

Cool, yet another evil thing Hillary did that will lead to nowhere.

>FOX News
confirmed for bs then, thanks

But Trump said he would throw her in jail when he was on the campaign trail

The Clinton's apparently own every career bureaucrat in DC. It is sad and pathetic but nothing is ever going to happen to that cunt.

oh sheeit it's happening

Attached: dc9.jpg (960x912, 280K)

I'll hold out for that one since it is still kind of early in his presidency, but if nothing has happened to her for this long I feel like she'll croak before facing any real repercussions.

>Jow Forums shitty servers went down over this
What kind of delusions of grandeur do you retards have to think that an anime based image board is worthy of such attention
>"oh know, we have to run damage control! What site do we worry about first?! Twitter? Facebook? Actual news sites?!"
>no.. shut down that site that had the peanut butter/peep wars a few weeks ago

Attached: 2420_15826.png (320x240, 49K)

I get the impression you are correct.

Pizzagate

IVE FUCKING HEARD THIS BEFORE I WANT THIS CROOKED CUNT BEHIND BARS DONT LIE TO ME /PTG/ REEEEEEEEE

Attached: clinton.webm (320x240, 1.04M)

Shes just one of the heads of the hydra, although i see her ratting out her buddies to save herself if, by some miracle, she ever ends up in court

Sure but on the contrary, perhaps it's not a site as easily monitored as the ones you stated. So the minute a name drop comes out, it's flood it with a fine tooth comb mode

Attached: 56785675454353.jpg (500x466, 40K)

I think she would roll on Obama.
And then sell the Mike Obama story to the National Enquirer cause she is Hillary after all.

I lament the poor bastard that has to go through all the /nupol/ posts.

At least its not the tyranny threads of /b.
That poor fuck.

They probably got translator teams, fully LGBTQ-lmnop certified

The bastard that has to comb through /b is probably hanging in some closet somewhere.

The fucker that went through /gif is probably also hanging in his closet due to auto-erotic asphyxiation

They probably gave them a visa and brought them in from India cause those dudes will do fucking anything to get a tech job in the USA

>the federalist

>investors.com/politics/commentary/the-anatomy-of-hillary-clintons-84-million-money-laundering-scheme/
>article from 4months ago
>Happening...

Nah. Shes on her last legs in this world. Hence the world tour of stairs and enlightenment

if #, June will be hotter than the Sun for these bastards, great purge will commence and Trump will establish an imperial dynasty.

this