What is your opinion of this man?

Attached: matt-mundane-image.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Looks gay

>Looks gay
This.
I hope he gets gaybashed.

Better than MetowJew.

dont care but he is in someones folder now.

I T P U T S T H E O N I O N I N T H E B A S K E T

Gay

Attached: image.jpg (945x544, 60K)

kek at all the responses, was wondering if you guys had anythoughts on the free speech sam

I can’t see how anybody could do commentary videos on internet activity their whole life, and actually demand “respect” for doing one of the most useless “jobs” on earth.

soi beard
soi glasses
cant keep his mouth straight
3 strikes

most redpilled guy around!!

100% sojboj

matt is that you lol

basedboy bugman

Fucking gay wordfilter.

soỵ

Mundane cuck

he some of the worst shit on a internet

a wannabe hollywood guy that failed miserably and now is trying to parasite off the new media, by calling himself part of them

when in reality he is just a loser who was too much of a loser to even become a professional shill, so now he infiltrated a community and of course is using his shill tactics to push his estrogen fuel shit all over everybody, failing miserably btw because everybody can see him a blant shill, a stupid moron who has the most retarded opinions

and worst of all, a "i am one of you guys" shill who is only looking to support his fat ass that will shill and betray anyone and anything in other to get a bit money

the only reason he didnt take the kumite money is because he knew his whole youtube channel would be destroyed if he is confronted

this guy should seriously kill himself

and dont tell about his daughter, i am not responsable of this morons mistakes, if he doesnt want to see her become a literal whore tell better just murder murder suicide

OP is a fag and so is the soiboy in the pic

Attached: 1523392769470.jpg (1024x733, 99K)

For some reason he shows up in my subscriptions. Never watched any of his shit and I can't unsubscribe. Basically mossad

turn off that pesky ad block please ha ha

you aint fooling anyone salty matt

100% OP is the fag in the pic fishing for attention.

Looks like the type of nigger who thinks he is white.

youtube has a wierd way of recommending shit, i've never watched a wh0reonhead video yet fucking jewtube keeps telling me to watch her vids

so which faggot e-celeb is this?

i think the AI is smarter than everybody imagines

probably senses the normie in them and tries to push them to you as a way to normiefy you with content "from within the community"

I wouldn't say Matt's a bugman. He doesn't have that souless, dead behind the eyes look. He's just your basic nu-male. I guarantee he has at least one star wars poster in his house

Attached: clap.gif (640x360, 1.14M)

Hi Matt

ai thinks i wanna watch some random dumb whore who gets money for being a cunt?

The AI is fucked, i dont watch any skeptic shit they are all a bunch of cucks

Literally, figuratively and unironically
W H O ?

Even by extremely low e-celeb standards this fag is cringe. He makes Sargoy seem smart and charismatic.

the most redpilled motherfucker on the internet

Literally who

it may not be very tuned yet, but i think it actually watches and understands the content, and lately ive seen as its trying to little by little push certain narratives on me

like the AI understood pretty well my point of view and tried to pander to me with a shilled normiefied video which it senses i might watch

might not be great at it yet, but its learning, and the point is, i think is more that word filters and image recognition

i think this AI understands the content and also creates psychological profiles of users and serves then content accordently, content that is progressibly more and more mainstream and normiefied until we are left with cabletv streaming, basically

i dont think it will work thought

shills have been trying this forever, but we never had super AI before so we'll have to see

Seen his face before, have absolutely no clue who he is. Please delete this thread.

His face makes me want to bully him into suicide ..

Unnecessary. Adds nothing of value. I don't know if having mundane in his name is ironic or what but it describes him perfectly. I am just sick of unqualified YouTube nobodies with high subscribe rates because moronic sheep follow him because they see others doing the same. h3h3 has the same issue

ai in general can be good but youtube ai is shit. as i said i dont watch any skeptic shit but i get recommended it.

He looks like a basedboy.

>basedboy
>kekistani flag
figures

Basedboy