Kanye West, alt-right darling

washingtonpost.com/news/act-four/wp/2018/04/24/the-alt-right-loves-kanye-west-now-that-says-more-about-them-than-him/?utm_term=.83777a9f6718
archive.li/FXVsA

>Kanye West was having a great weekend, until he wasn’t. One moment, the rapper-producer-entrepreneur was dispensing pearls of pseudo-philosophy on Twitter to the retweets of adoring observers. The next, many of those same admirers had turned to denouncing him instead. Oh, and he had become an alt-right darling. Whatever West is going through at the moment, the response to his Twitter spree reveals more about the people who have fled from him — and those who’ve flocked to him, too.

>West’s fortunes reversed when he expressed his admiration on Saturday for red-pill YouTuber Candace Owens, an African American Donald Trump supporter known for, among other things, referring to Black Lives Matter protesters as “whiny toddlers, pretending to be oppressed for attention.” The following day, he tweeted nine videos from Scott Adams, who gained his fame first for creating the cartoon “Dilbert” and second for proclaiming that rape is a “natural instinct” of men and society a “virtual prison for men’s natural desires.”

>It’s easy to cast West as just another lost man seduced by the far right’s promise to provide a sense of purpose. All that pseudo-philosophy does suggest a preoccupation with the sort of existential problems figures such as psychologist Jordan Peterson, who has become a surprise lifestyle guru, claim they can solve. It’s also possible to connect West’s eccentric behavior on Twitter — this isn’t the first time his forays into politics have discomfited some fans — to the mental-health struggles that led to his 2017 hospitalization.

Theres more to the article but thats the first 3 paragraphs

Attached: 1519305057866.png (1176x1144, 776K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-SoKFycTmVU&t=130
youtube.com/watch?v=xuhl6Ji5zHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1495837710048.png (542x666, 248K)

and that is NOT a good thing let me tell you why according to anonymous sources

They're afraid lol

Attached: 1497457327243.png (1664x1234, 1.69M)

test

BETTER NOG THAN ZOG

>pssst pass it on

Attached: fb224dd757f844ebb06cc95d19c4ba35.jpg (615x869, 76K)

This kanye shit is pissing me the fuck off. Kanye is dumb and he is bringing up red pill black. Red pill black (Candice Owens) set up a doxxing service to combat online "bullying". You are also feeding into the "da dems r da real racists" strategy that has never and will never work

>It’s easy to cast West as just another lost man seduced by the far right’s promise to provide a sense of purpose. All that pseudo-philosophy does suggest a preoccupation with the sort of existential problems figures such as psychologist Jordan Peterson, who has become a surprise lifestyle guru, claim they can solve.

i'm failing to see any arguments

One of us is actually going to get elected soon because of all this crying Wolf.

Attached: 1524344920964.jpg (1200x900, 139K)

If Kanye is lurking leak the highlights demo with madonna, can you be and living so italian.

>In the end, the weekend’s West affair was a very public display of people using other people. West has hyped up his announced album even further with the publicity he gained from courting controversy. Liberals have shown off their willingness to enforce ideological purity, no matter who the offender is. And the far right has demonstrated, once again, that they’re willing to flip-flop at the slightest sign that they might be able to land a mainstream celebrity recruit. “Don’t trade your authenticity for approval,” West tweeted last week, to the tune of 170,000 retweets and 344,000 likes. Too late.

She's right. Roberts is right.

BASED BLACK PEDE

Attached: magapedes.png (1000x800, 29K)

>Liberals have shown off their willingness to enforce ideological purity
What does this even mean. Liberals are braindead retards

Attached: 1497467860665.jpg (1264x1397, 382K)

What even is pseudo-philosophy? That's like saying pseudo-literature or pseudo-art

That's one desperate article. Can't possibly allow people to understand what's going on in the modern right.

>if you're not a marxist you're literally a white supremacist.

When will the (((media))) stop with this shit?

basically they're saying don't listen to Kanye and what he says because he's a pseudointellectual. Listen to us, here at the Washington Post, where Democracy dies in darkness.

Kikes freaking out basically.

When they're imprisoned.

>Scott Adams
>far right

Attached: 1507659181086.jpg (400x460, 36K)

literally /ournigger

Attached: 1486473150849.jpg (938x969, 232K)

They are literally proving his point by writing articles like these lol

Isn't it great?

The Jews are so scared of Kanye the first time this thread got posted it was auto saged

TrumpKanye 2020

JESUS WALKS

>that characterization of Scott Adams

What? Saying he was the Dilbert guy and also the guy who invented the 3D chess meme would have been factually accurate and adequately painted him as a thought criminal, why the absurdly hyperbolic rapist male chauvinist angle? Are they counting on people not looking at a photo of him and basically seeing a libertarian variant of your run of the mill bugman?

hes going to be MK ultra'd again.

BETTER NOG THAT ZOG

Attached: will-smith-1.jpg (300x300, 24K)

I literally spent a minute laughing at that image with that text. Thank you.

Attached: 1520550207829.jpg (2939x1835, 3.01M)

really, she used the ((())). Are they using it for a bird call now?

No, I added that.

>mental-health struggles that led to his 2017 hospitalization
fucking beautiful

Attached: lol.jpg (484x548, 88K)

Ah makes more sense, I couldn't find out if she had jewish history were you able to find something?

>Oh no! Mainstream celebrities are starting to wake people up to the programming!
>Better make our programming even more blatant!

Hilarious how they think this will do anything to his base. He's been tweeting about the media being controlled and how they're trying to cage your mind for like 4 years.

Her last name screams Yid to me

Liberals are the niggers of their own political system.

THIS IS WHAT THE AVERAGE RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN TRUMP SUPPORTING FAMILY LOOKS LIKE IN 2018..........AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL.

Attached: americanfamily.jpg (1318x1100, 231K)

He's talking about himself. Read: "I am willing to ostracize Kanye West to enforce ideological purity."

This.

Even then nogs are mentioning it.

BETTER MONKEY THAN DONKEY

But they don't have an ideology. They are just chimps of the establishment

Attached: 1518400223483.gif (499x499, 2.21M)

We are so close to getting them to blame (((white))) people instead of wypipo

BETTER NOG THAN ZOG
I actually feel a small kinship with some African Americans. They have been in this country almost as long as whites have.

Attached: 1511621876983.jpg (600x300, 144K)

I they do. That last dose just made it worse.

holy shit that bit about scott adams, how can they even get away with that?

Not to mention the sheer hypocrisy of these phony white supremacists literally worshipping an actual nignog.

>alt-right
>illuminati cuck

>Scott Adams, who gained his fame first for creating the cartoon “Dilbert” and second for proclaiming that rape is a “natural instinct” of men and society a “virtual prison for men’s natural desires.”
Very nice and professional writers at the Washington Post. Totally fairly written.

Hey Molly Roberts you disgusting whore cunt how about you get the fuck off of Jow Forums and do some real journalism instead of reading a thread and then writing an article about it?

This stupid fucking cunt we had a thread yesterday about Kanye and some posters in the thread praised his comments, this stupid WHORE read the thread and then claims the entire Alt-Right (which to this day I have no idea what the fuck Alt-Right means I guess it's just people who browse Jow Forums) loves Kanye.

How the FUCK do we get this dumb cunt whore "journalists" off of Jow Forums?

seems to be the case, everytime hes been (((hospitalized))) he goes against (((them)))

They are threatening to send him into the loony-bin again

The Muttening.

BASED NAZI KKK RACIST SEXIST KANYE

The Alt-Right is a term that the MSM can use in order to bunch everyone who isn't a liberal together.

GOD SHOW ME THE WAY CUZ THE DEVIL TRYNA BREAK ME DOWN

Kanye is a clown who we do not want on our side for fear of making us look bad

>da
>mocking ebonics
I say it every time:

I love shills projection of racism

are you or are you not racist, shill?

Attached: IMG_2226.jpg (773x554, 62K)

>our side
>meme flag
JUST STOP WITH YOUR MEME FLAGS YOU FUCKING SHILSL

A popular nigger might end up bringing a lot of normie youth to our side. I know a kid who switched from Rubio to Trump because Ye supported him. Imagine how many more would do similar switches thanks to this based nigger.

100%
I haven’t seen such an onslaught of transparent hit pieces since Trump

HI SHAREBLUE FAGGOT!!!!

Niggers that further parts of your agenda are useful. You can use them just like libs use them.

>What even is pseudo-philosophy? That's like saying pseudo-literature or pseudo-art

If you're not "philosophizing" inside a (((college humanity department))) then it's pseudo philosophy obviously.

JEWS TRYNA KEEP THE BLACK COMMUNITY DOWN

Attached: 1518986999081.jpg (4128x3608, 3.81M)

>nigger
>nigger
>nigger
Hello shill

>for fear of making us look bad

Attached: .....png (557x443, 163K)

the nigger left the plantation

Attached: shutitdown.jpg (408x632, 32K)

/b/ theorem
Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

Attached: superdumpo.jpg (450x328, 17K)

I have asked people who have called me Alt-Right after they found out I voted for Trump to define Alt-Right for me and they just shrugged and said "well people who voted for Trump are all Alt-Right". It really is anyone who isn't liberal. There is no Alt-Right it's just conservative people. The term is used to make it sound like conservatives are just a fringe part of America rather than roughly half of it.

How retarded is it that this is the #1 news article in the nation right now?

Attached: 1523317510919.gif (332x334, 2.57M)

More than half.

I hate the Washington Post, someone should do something about 'them'.

White nationalism. Black nationalism. Asian nationalism. We can't lose against the jews.

Attached: 1523925765381.jpg (720x700, 71K)

I'm defending Ye you simple minded nigger

>Kayne West found dead with 3 bullets to the back of the head, traces of poison, multiple stab wounds, heroin overdose, hanging marks,
>he was prone to depression, suicide is suspected

Kanye West was redpilled on the JQ since they tried to Jew him out of his successful Nike shoe and he crossed over to Adidas and made an album about it

He has a song called "Black skinhead" where he goes 14/88

Also in "new slaves" he calls (((them))) out in lyrics saying "They probably all out in the Hamptons bragging about how much they make. Fuck you and your Hampton house, I fucked your Hamptons spouse, came on her Hamptons blouse and in her Hampton mouth"

youtube.com/watch?v=-SoKFycTmVU&t=130

>black
>far right
Media has gone full retard

why did they do this to us?

Attached: 1509158683620.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

top kek
I love Ye

Attached: new slaves.jpg (604x608, 81K)

this.

damn they hate it when one of their slaves flees the plantation

I agree I have a couple black friends and blacks in general are just victims of jewish subversion, the black family and home have been destroyed by jews

>BETTER NOG THAN ZOG

Attached: completely_content.png (138x141, 48K)

Wrong one my guy
youtube.com/watch?v=xuhl6Ji5zHM

We should never have taught them that word. They aren't responsible enough to use it properly.

Kanye implied in Through the Wire music video they tried to kill him
>In a blink of an eye his whole life changed

Attached: 1509969759832.png (662x505, 101K)

See that´s how easy it is for a black man to become a nazi. You just say something the far left doesn´t agree with.

Wtf I love Kanye now

>cynically

Hitler never wanted to:
Exterminate blacks or jews or anyone Hitler wanted the Aryans to ascend to their evolutionary potential and i would say he wanted that for everyone else too. Maybe i am wrong but i think Hitler was Matreya Buddha and not just some posterboy for redneck resentment

Kanye is /our guy/. Pls no bully

Attached: 48A36AF300000578-5320637-Solo_mission_Kanye_West_cut_a_lonely_figure_as_he_dined_by_himse-a-64_15170 (634x507, 77K)

Attached: 1478610417289.png (392x526, 465K)

>"ALT RIGHT ARE RACIST NAZIIIIS"
>proceedes to ignore that the most popular alt-right celebes are a gay jew and a black man

No I was mocking white conservatives that feel the need to justify their positions/opinions with black people. Stand up for yourself