Swedish woman meets two Muslim migrants at night to prove xenophobes wrong, is brutally raped

>But at least she proved it: she isn’t “racist” or “Islamophobic,” and that’s the important thing.

- Robert Spencer

jihadwatch.org/2018/04/swedish-woman-meets-two-muslim-migrants-at-night-to-prove-xenophobes-wrong-is-brutally-raped

Attached: Screenshot_20180424-144424.jpg (1536x2048, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2018/04/swedish-woman-meets-two-muslim-migrants-at-night-to-prove-xenophobes-wrong-is-brutally-raped
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/smaland/doms-for-valdtakt-pa-boende-i-ljungby
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Either it was what she was /actually/ looking for or is a very serious case of "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

Ha, Jow Forums thinks this isn't what she wanted.

Western women love Arab cock.

/ourmuslims/

Attached: a53.jpg (500x333, 32K)

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Attached: 73748578394795.png (1000x1300, 474K)

>(((Spencer)))

Toll status: paid

It says they were Afghans, so probably they weren't Arabs.

Imagine being dragged into the bedroom by 2 middle eastern daddies as they spit roast you and abuse your boi hole for a few hours.

I want pls no bully.

Epik xddd

Arr rook same

Jihadwatch is very biased. Take anything you read there with a grain of kosher salt

Liberals are turning into that one character from every monster movie.

Attached: 1514096557520.jpg (551x412, 29K)

>check flag

Attached: 1521485368356.png (1090x1087, 430K)

To be fair kikes have been demonising the sandniggers since time immemorial

>a middle aged
and nothing of value was raped

Nothing of value...something...something.

There's a fine line between innocence and stupidity, and it probably got crossed right about the time her rapist jammed it in.

But hey, "rapist" and "racist" aren't the same word, right?

Everyone's an Arab nowadays

Why are these women so fucking dumb and naive? Jesus Christ.
I never walked back home from college because my classes were all at night and I'd rather not take stupid risks.

For good reason.

So did Fria Tider fabricate the story?

and we've been demonizing kikes. but at the end of the day, 2 muzzy raped a clam.

Really? I always used to wal---
*sees flag*

only one year and 3 months in prison heh

This.

Attached: 1523050563401.jpg (768x960, 82K)

No other Swedish site is reporting it. Let me know when Aftonbladet covers it.

>Flag
Checks out.

Attached: 1502324292242.jpg (168x214, 11K)

(((Islamaphobia))) user.

Needs more diversity

Attached: refugees welcome.png (1332x704, 1.02M)

Fucking kek

A fucking leaf

Kek and saved

Utility status: optimized.

>jihadwatch.org/2018/04/swedish-woman-meets-two-muslim-migrants-at-night-to-prove-xenophobes-wrong-is-brutally-raped

Do these fucking retarded women have ANY sense of personal responsibility? Or anykind of awareness?
You wouldn't walk home with a stranger in your town, but you're willing to GO HOME with two stranger Afghanis at night and drink.

>be me
>be Swede
>grow up in cucked social democratic family
>be shy, short and fat
>become 19 and graduate HS
>start looking for work
>no one's hiring
>parents complain about me being spoiled and being a NEET
>looking for work again
>no one's hiring
>apartment in a shitty hole somwhere costs at the very least $65k
>finally get a job as a caregiver
>go to work
>wipe old ppl's ass for 11 hrs/day
>finally manage to save $65k after 4 yrs
>finally move out to shitty hole in middle of nowhere
>recieve a note from the housing organization that some neighbor rented out their place next to yours
>find out that the newcomers are Afghans
>walk out one day and get dragged in by the Afghans
>get gangraped by Jamshid, Alireza, Davoud and Morteza
>walk back with bleeding and prolapsing anus when the Afghan partygang is done with you
>go to hospital for free healthcare
>sign a document and pay a $30 dollar administrative fee
>wait for 6 hrs
>nurse come to take a look at you
>wait for an additional 6 hrs for doctor to come look at it too and make a decision
>doctor tells you to fuck off and that bleeding and prolapsing anus will cure itself within 2 weeks, if not come back
>go back home
>willingly go to Jamshid's, Alireza's, Davoud's and Morteza's apartment to get partyfucked because you have Stockholm syndrome now
>soring anus gets worse now
>go to emergency and complain about rectal issues
>get sent home again
>say that they did this only because of homophobia
>doctor gets scared shitless and decides to cure you
>go home and think about how amazing universal healthcare is
>get fucked again by Afghan gang living next door
>rinse and repeat
>vote Social Democrats because free healthcare, Refugees Welcome, gay rights and extended gov't power are the most important things in life
>sit down and wonder why taxes are being raised constantly while the welfare state recieves cutbacks

Yeah, life's good here, can't complain!

Attached: 1518517194187.jpg (709x765, 72K)

feminism is all about having absolutely no common sense and no responsibility for your own retarded actions.

Attached: n4z713zl39qy.jpg (1024x1010, 117K)

Dear God, please end our misery already.

no, Pajeet. this does not mean rape is okay

Jesus Christ

So a middle-aged cunt has drinks, leaves with two men, goes to their flat, doesn't think they're going to fuck her.
Fuck this roastie. The refugees DID NOTHING WRONG!

Attached: 1524267593129.jpg (504x334, 60K)

Sometimes I don't now if you Swedish posters are taking the piss or not, and it worries me deeply. .

There's a lot of older women involved in Swedish migrant work that are looking for boytoys to exploit.
But they are supposed to be servile, not rapists.

>sweden

Attached: 1499400096294.png (339x512, 216K)

Roastie wanted that Big Arab Cock(BAC) regretted it after her bf found out and said she got raped

Why even live as a Swede?

Attached: 1493170078611.jpg (500x600, 71K)

reminds me of this retard

Attached: 1499741641969.jpg (486x437, 41K)

also article without clicking

Attached: FireShot Capture 015 - Swedish woman meets two Muslim migran_ - https___www.jihadwatch.org_2018_04.p (729x1598, 236K)

>looks at monster
>"aww isn't it cute, it wont hurt us"
>is eviscerated while chad and all male characters look on in horror while females act hysterical and ask "how is this happening"

the pottery

Good riddance is what I always think when someone brings her up.

>in a world full of bigotry and xenophobia one woman dared to dream shes dead now and that is a good thing let me tell you why.

Efficient rape economy.

Nope, they are way too retarded to understand such things as personal responsibility. Would not be surprised if it also had to do with them being "strong independent women" or some retarded shit like that. It's not like feminists are grounded in reality, so logic and reasoning goes out the window.

This, retarded feminists want to do whatever they feel like and have someone else take responsibility for when they inevitably fuck up.

Attached: 1519225921570.png (383x741, 422K)

And nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1517910014309.jpg (960x839, 62K)

fag flag

Attached: 1517874421248.jpg (1172x1196, 373K)

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/smaland/doms-for-valdtakt-pa-boende-i-ljungby

Here we call Arab everything that moves from Casablanca to Islamabad..

Why are white roasties so naive and arrogant? I legitimately believe that they think they're invincible.

> Anwar is convicted of rape. His sentence was one year and three months in prison

holy shit a lubed up moron maplehead

"After getting away the woman called the police. The two Afghans were arrested and were convicted last week by the Växjö District Court.

Anwar is convicted of rape. His sentence was one year and three months in prison. He will also pay 134,990 SEK (13,000 euros) in damages to the woman. Fardin is sentenced for sexual abuse and he will pay 23,990 SEK (2,300 euros) in damages to the victim. The prosecutor never asked for Fardin to be expelled…."

yes even the court case was faked

>it was what she was /actually/ looking for
^

that is the only way swedish women can get cock these days in the land of cucks

She was just looking for rough sex

the whore made 15k euros, what a crafty ho

Will they ever learn?

Attached: 1520461700465.png (1920x1200, 1M)

cant tell if self irony or serious

Not defending Fria Tider, but Aftonbladet is one of Sweden’s biggest problems. That should be clear to everybody by now.

Aylmao

Attached: 1490137573909.jpg (517x768, 195K)

* tips turbant *

That's probably the outcome she secretly wanted, women are subhuman

What does this mean?

Eat shit and die, Achmed

I would love to just impale them on pikes, no spitroasting crap.

Mm, feeling that it's leaning towards shitposting but can't be 100% sure.

Attached: Vlad-The-Impaler-Tepes-imapled-2.jpg (640x350, 234K)

white women deserve rape, so I don't really see a problem with this.

>Robert Spencer
To think that moron is still about making money off of retards like you lot

Attached: htph02.png (512x512, 52K)

bitch made $20k, she played yall

Fucking swedes man.
You'd figure they would have learned after elin krantz but apparently not.

you're one dirty girl

>normie swedes are aware that a nigger murdered elin krantz
>normie swedes even remember the elin krantz case

>I was pretty bummed about it
I bet you were

that's a dude

Sneaky women

thots got bills

why do i get the feeling these women wanted it. like they probably struggled the bare minimum and thought since arab dicks are small it won't hurt.

>Being thia fearful to where you can't even walk home alone at night
That's just sad

broccolibutt is that you?

I believe you, Ahkim

Sweden just voted yes in parliament to allow 9000 male refugees a second chance to get citizenship after they already where denied asylum. Politicians literally had to override the rules and procedures to ensure all these male migrants who have falsely claimed to be under 18 get citizenship.

Of course not, most Swedes (basically all normies) use mainstream media, good fucking luck getting stuff like Elin Krantz shown on mainstream media here. Even if you did show them something about her, most people would find some way to rationalize it away. The indoctrination is strong with the normies here, don't expect anything to happen until normies are forced to see the truth,

Attached: 1500131537975.jpg (819x960, 89K)

Might want to kys at this point.

>implying it was rape

"forced to see the truth" - pewdiepie is a good if albeit a minor start....he reaches out to millions of young ones.

>To be fair kikes have been demonising the sandniggers since time immemorial
The kikes were merely pointing out the elephant in the room.

You mean to tell me that the refugees in pic related are not children? You are a racist and should be ashamed of yourself.

Serious question: why don't they just give away their passports inside cereal boxes at this point?

Attached: unaccompanied-refugee-children.jpg (600x421, 260K)

Yeah, Pewdiepie is a good start. a good entry lvl for normies. The thing I was talking about is more on the lvl of the ending of "The Truman show", when the main character learns that his entire life has been a reality show, Basically something normies could never rationalize away, no matter how hard they tried.

A good deal of normies would need such a brutal awakening, otherwise they would have it too easy to just ignore it as they live in whatever microcosmos that they currently inhabit.

They are children you fool......sand niggers tend to be mildly retarded for their entire lives so in a way, they're fucking children......children that must be thrown back in the filthy boats they came in (preferably without a life-guard)

Oh my God this seriously horrific

It surprises me how no one says anything about this sort of stuff, like they really really want their county to die a slow painful death, and go along with it.

In Brazil, walking on the street past 19:00 (time the sun sets) is basically asking to be mugged or robbed. It's sad, but such is life in the most multicultural and multiracial nation of all

>one raped her while the other watched and masturbated
even the rapefugees are cucks in sweden