Is Poland white man's Israel

Poland is a white ethnostate.
If only they allowed Whites to make aliyah, it could be our Israel.
I would do it in a heartbeat. Would you?

Attached: 1516284721521.png (418x408, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1524605986742.webm
infoglitz.com/polandeng/jacek-czaputowicz-on-law-447-we-can-not-privilege-a-group/
veteranstoday.com/2017/09/05/khazarians-then-khazarians-now/
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here comes the Amerimutts.

Attached: 1492268531059.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

How about not posting mutt pictures, mutt.

Mutts calling each other mutt. Ahahahahahha.

Lets see those flags mutts.

Mutt civil war now.

Poland is only so white because even refugees don't want to live there. Eastern european "countries" are and will eternally be dependent on EU gibs

Sorry, but we're full.

Fuck off, clean your own backyard of America first
It is sad to see seeking refugee, escaping from a country that claims to be superpower.
If you can't bring order to this world, then nobody can

Also we would only take Europeans and that is only in case of heavy persecusion, war, famine or another disaster
We are already your bitch, but we won't do everything

But I want a based polish waifu now. None of the American roasties would do.

Attached: 1511295347392m.jpg (853x1024, 156K)

Poles are extremely trashy, definitely the worst "europeans". Czechs are better if you absolutely want eastern european

>Fishy norwegian calling others trashy
You are the trash of scandinavia despite your wealth (Which btw is out of sheer luck not hard work or innovations)

Polish girl in Poland are pretty nice. Very intelligent and extremely beautiful. They also know how to dress proper and not like whores.

Attached: 1412421314451345.jpg (480x720, 44K)

And you are 110% dependant on oil just like mudshits. Without oil you would still be in feudal age just like you was before strucking that black gold. What does that say about you my retarded little brother?

>defending pooles this hard
Time to go back to poland janusz

Not defending Poles only bashing stinky norrbaggar trying to act superior when in reality you are a bunch of small people with a pseudo-nation on the same level as sandniggers.
But you sound like a selfhating polish diaspora lel

How do we convicted Poland to start a white aliyah program.

For the 1000th time: Europeans don't identify by being "white". We identify by our nationality, especially in Eastern Europe. You'd always be that "stupid American who moved to Poland", especially when you'd still sport a thick accent after living in Poland.
There are a few exceptions though like Hungarians and Poles, so we are more accepting towards each other than any outsiders.

tbqh not all white people will adapt in Poland and people there are way to xenophobic to let outsiders in to their country that easy. Call it a pathological fear of the unknown or a hate towards strangers.

In other words you'd be way better of in Germany or UK than Poland. The polish language is also extreemly hard to learn.

You got the countries the wrong way round.
Czech is the most Atheist country in Europe. Atheism breeds degeneracy and a lot of women don't see anything wrong with prostitution, non-monogamy, open-relationships etc etc.
Sure, there are quite a few Polish degenerates and prostitutes (although that number is shrinking by the day) but most girls have faith and dignity unlike godless Czechs

Israel is the white man's Israel... I mean most of them are polish and German anyways lol

This.
'White' is a dumb american ideal and is nothing compared to the nation.
White unity is important in the time we live in but only works to protect the Nation

Jews are not white

Polish president daughter btw

Attached: polpresdaughter.jpg (1600x1109, 217K)

Jews do not possess a nationality you dumb A-rab. They are internationalist rats hailing from the ancient kingdom of Khazaria.
Btw most of the "white" kikes in Israel came from Russia.

Fuck off, we're full.

Disregarded out of hand for cringe meme. Didn't read, won't answer. Sage.

>Jews are not white
E-e-exactly...they're a totally non-Euro indigenous West Asian people, like I learned from Dr. Kevin MacDonald and Theodor Herzl. Their blue eyes aren't really blue..it's a Jew trick!

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (200x200, 12K)

Jews are not a race my guy. You can literally convert to Judaism now and do your Aliyah. They brought people from all over the world and told them they're a race. What a world.

>Jews do not possess a nationality
>They are internationalist rats hailing from the ancient kingdom of Khazaria.
Wouldn't that literally make them Khazarians?

Fuck off kike. Everybody knows that jews are not white.
>Blue eyes
Only retarded mutt-kikes thinks that only whites can have blue eyes.

>Jews are not a race
kek
Lurk more my semtiic friend, lurk more.

But Germany and UK are full of Achmeds even more than the US. I want a real white ethnostate.

Lol I'd say 80% of the Jews in Israel today are of western European origin. The rest come from traitor Arab Jews and dirty Ethiopian jews

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

Attached: 1522518191803.jpg (1000x800, 212K)

? What do you mean Russia?

Talk to every Ashkenazi Jew you know and they will identify as a Jew. They see their Judaic origins as most important

Not really because that kingdom doesn't exist and has not existed for at least 800 years or so but I get your point.
Kikes are like gypsys.

yea but they're really picky with their converts. only something like 1 out of 2000 who apply make it each year. because of this exclusivity they do have a racial coherence but they're very mixed as a race.
not an alt-righter btw I just want to correct the record. personally I think jews are white.

This, oljenegern would be poorer than Finland without it's oil.

Attached: 1522519774620.png (1600x826, 46K)

Yes but are you willing to sacrifice a good chunk of your life to learn a language you will never fully master? Are you willing to learn a completely new culture and always be considered as an outsider? If yes, than maybe Poland is the right place for you.

Poland is for Poles, not wypipo. Germanics would dilute Poland with cuck men and ugly women.

Attached: 1522524330423.png (1022x2570, 239K)

Fucking Americans eat in restaurants with hats on.
Would be thrown out, and their long baggy shorts and oversized t-shirts.

sorry faggots, but since we cannot enter USA without visas, you cannot enter Poland at all
enjoy your heavy beatings and angry stares

>Self-identified Jewish people identify as Jewish
This is a revelation to the subrational racial folklorist

Attached: download (13).jpg (300x168, 9K)

>implying Poland was safe from sexual revolution
We do have roasties and also we have a lot of hypocritical women, who act like they want to go on dick carousel, but instead in the same time they search for a men, who will fullfill being a walking wallet
There might be some differeces, but it is just the same shit as everywhere else

Nah, I'd rather go to US&A to fug some big ass nigresses. "White" is a meme word for mutts desu.

Attached: 1522518329442.png (1131x1171, 274K)

Reminder: Poles are not white

Attached: 1497950490543.jpg (615x820, 72K)

Exactly! But somehow they tend to forget that and try to act all superior lel. Without their oil they would still shine swedish shoes and sell us fish on the roads.

He looks white. What are you talking about, kike? Stop self-projecting.

Digits prove you wrong

Attached: comment_vVpUJmGmpLGG83oh3v6VsOVXCRJ8uv9e.jpg (1200x801, 123K)

They still have the "law of return" applied to convert Jews... but I, a Palestinian, can't live there

Misha please fuck off

Lots of debate about the race of Jews. Here is the red pill.

They are pretty much people who can be of any race (think Hispanic people) who latch on to their maternal or one of their ancestors maternal lines, which was some sort of Asian/Arab/Semite. They are essentially the same thing as Greeks or Sicilians (at least ashkenazi) that still align with their far away ancestry even though many have gotten bleached.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1524605986742.webm
Polish intellectuals

Jesus Christ, its like me saying no I'm not from the Levant I'm a MUSLIM. When someone asks me where I'm from I say Palestine not Muslim. Why the fuck would a jew say Jewish instead of Germany

Im living quite a comfy life to be honest.
I have stable job in a local manufacturing business (mostly car parts but also tools and other machinery) as a line manager. I live in a revitalized and revisited commieblock which was halved and rebuilt into new and a modern sleek design (pic related).

The economy is steadily getting stronger after the EU ballsack licking government got kicked out, I am thinking of speculating on the market and starting my own business some day too.
This also does not even take away from a traditional side of my life where I own a cottage in the countryside where I go on weekends to tend to my small farm

But they still have their specific haplogroup proving their jewishness. They are mixed with germans, slavs etc but in the end they all have (J)-haplo connecting them to eachother.
Even if they have a fair skin tone they can't be considered white because being white is not only about your skin color but your traditions, language, history and so on. Jews are like gypsys, there are fair skinned gypsies too but nobody consideres them white so why shoudl it be any different with kikes?

I hear you man. the alt-right pisses me off when they talk about deporting all the jews back to israel. not just because of the violation of the palestinian's human rights but because it won't fucking work. the diaspora will never all move to israel. if anything it only serves as a base of operations for them to spread their dirty tentacles across the world.

You resort to making fun of disabled children to push a biased agenda.

Today USA (and Israel) basicaly declared themselves enemy of Poland.

infoglitz.com/polandeng/jacek-czaputowicz-on-law-447-we-can-not-privilege-a-group/

It's over.

Trace how? This "jewish DNA" is nonsense. Everyone I know and their mothers are apparently part jewish and I don't just mean my Semitic friends. The Jewish race would be people who are connected to the tribes of Israel. I'm sure there are some out there (most likely levantine Arabs) but how could they possibly trace them.

Because being jewish is not only a religion but an ethnicity. Jews even have their own DNA haplogroup which they use to define who is jew and who to let in to Israel.
Also, there are three different types of jews (Mizrahi, Sephardim and Ashkenazi). The latter is not real jews but a turkoid people from Khazaria.
veteranstoday.com/2017/09/05/khazarians-then-khazarians-now/
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

Nothing can realistically happen without delegitimazing the whole Roman law system. No worries, Maciek.

To me the debate has been Europeans vs non Europeans, Europeans against each other or whites vs non whites. You can argue that white and european is the same thing but white became a term in these states and even in the 1600s the family that bred with pochahontas didn’t lose their status and in fact their descendants were known back then and are today thought of as white. So I don’t have a problem with a Jew that stops being a religious Jews and embraces his majority european genes (if he in fact has them).
I see how it gets murky with the J haplogroup. If you have this haplogroup then perhaps you are not white, perhaps you need a european one to be white. That’s fine with me.

Thanks man, the whole idea of the current state of Israel is just ridiculous. They brought people from all over the world, taught them a fake language (current Hebrew, which is a mix of Yiddish and Arabic and nonsense), no culture (except for taking our food and calling it jewish) and told all them they're one people. Shits unnatural

well, you are assuming the Jews of the bible are the Jews of today, which I don’t think they are, at least not genetically.
But in dna tests there is in fact a Jewish aspect, I’m not sure how they do it it. It is like people that are part middle eastern with some other genes. Perhaps this unique mix (whatever it is) is what really makes someone “Jewish”

Lmao one off

Well the american and european defintiions are quite different. If I meet at jew who was born in Sweden I would never consider him a swede and he would never consider himself a swede(Except when it gains him/her somehow). The thing about being a jew is not only about religion but also to look after the jewish interests and always undermine the hostnation. They do it even if they are athiest because thats a part of being jewish. Jews are very very strange people, desu.

They look for haplogroups J and e3a i think. Not sure about the last one, tho.

fuck off we're full

Like I mentioned earlier, you can convert to Judaism (takes 14 to 18 weeks) and claim your right to return to Israel so anyone can do it. The DNA testing for jewish ancestry is one big lie, load of shit they found a common strand in a lot of people(not just jews) and called it the jewish link. Suckadick

>Nothing can realistically happen without delegitimazing the whole Roman law system. No worries, Maciek.
tell that to switzerland with usa sancions over jewish gold and serbia which started paying jews compensations around a year ago. We're fucked, even being under russia was better

Ashkenazi Jews originated from Europe actually.
Don't try to be so smart, when you don't know.

But they will never consider you a part of the tribe if your mother is not jewish from birth. Only reason why they let in converts to israel is because they have big problems with their demographics and a elderly population not willing to work,
Read the links i Posted earlier in this thread. That sheds a big light on these fake jews.

Where did I say that they didn't originate from Europe, brainlet?
You should learn bow to read before trying to correct others, faggot
Ashkenazim are from Khazaria which technically is Europe geographically but they were never a part of the european community if you want to be anal about it.

That's how it should be though. The only proof Israel ever existed is in the Torah Bible and Quran. Literally nothing was ever found that showed Israel ever existed. So only those from those Israeli tribes should be there. Sorry if its a little religious but the only claim they had was that it was promised to them by god

Real Jews are black

I want Poland to be Polish, and I don't want to run away. It's not that bad yet.

Thats a big difference because US and kikes could extort the swiss based on their shade financial deals with nazis and other warcriminals. They do not have the same leverage on the Poles.

You are on Jow Forums mate obviously I think the Palestinians should get their land back. But the “Jews” of today are a pretty strict group of people. Whether they are actually the Jews of the bible or gods chosen people or whatever is another discussion (they’re not though)

gtfo negerjävel. Nobody believes that black israelite bullshit.

What if the Jew married a swede? Would the kids be considered Swedish? Assuming they are not religiously Jewish. In fact, let’s say they belong to Sweden’s national church

So what? They still let them live and settle there. Again, jew isn't a race. The tests they do to find out if you're jewish or not is full of holes and even jewish scientists are calling bullshit on it. They need this though, so they can get more "jews" in Israel and maintain the image that they are actually one people and didn't really come from all over the world

If the jew is a woman then the kids would be considered jewish but if the jew is a man and marries a swedish woman thats a different thing.

I know man youre a G to be honest. There's so many JIDF shills here tho. I still don't agree that the Jews of today are a solid group of people but whatever. Good night my American friend

Maybe you are right mate I am pretty ignorant on the subject. It is true that you can tell the Jew by his nose though, unless they have mixed with whites, so there is some sort of dna there. But I doubt all Jews belong to it

Depends, my Jew classmate didn't care that I called anybody who was a scrooge a 'jude'.
The biggest Jew scourge in Sweden are Polish Jews who were exiled from Poland. Wolodarski, Sarnecki etc.

I never said it was a race you inbred arab I said it is an ethnicity based on bloodlines and not only on religion. Most of the jews belongs to the same race as you aka SEMITES.
Ashkenazim are a different thing tho.

>Jewish people are an ETHNOreligious group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews

her mother is a (((Jew)))

Attached: 1490545362185.jpg (390x422, 30K)

The House of Saud are Jewish too.

Jews aren't a race because there are Arab-looking Jews from the Middle East, black ones from Ethiopia and even Chinese and Indian Jews.

Neither are they a religion because over 1/2 of Israelis are atheists.

That leaves a third possibility: They are an international criminal conspiracy. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 90786bf0d55ff49002a4b56786352c14e1e5c11d.jpg (487x600, 137K)

And that makes her a JEWESS.
Fuck Kinga I hope she dies.

It's not that easy for a goy to convert and he will never be truly accepted.
Jew is an ethnicity. The people they pulled from all over the world are all Jewish.

Correct, broder.