Are germans proud of their Teutonic ancestors?

>Are germans proud of their Teutonic ancestors?

Attached: Teutonic.jpg (638x825, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dppCZDU7Zjg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Durbe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Teutons
>Teutons' Land
>Teutland
>Deutland
>Deutschland

i guess not, because today's german ancestors were from the middle east/ anatolia

Yes.

Attached: ww2_german_knight_by_monkey_paw.png (936x1266, 1.63M)

>literal turkish rape baby accuses someone of being a mongrel
Okay.

>Teutonic
>Christian

Real Teutons died gloriously fighting the Romans and following their forefathers gods.

Whoever drew this is retarded.

>Teutonic
>Hated pagans more than literally anything
>Some Jow Forums fascist claim them to be pagan

k m8

well i never said i am proud of teutonics

You are retarded.

Yes, and that's why some of them didn't follow the Vatican-Romanists into complete apostasy and heresy.

>germans, getting cucked by jews since 1st millenium

Attached: 1499457285933.jpg (340x340, 22K)

poo

Not sure why Indiaposters still frequent Jow Forums.

They literally took on the last pagans of europe in estonia

they lost to naked Lithuanians, why would they be?

Attached: a8e.jpg (1156x699, 367K)

Fucking Krauts, good jobe you fucks!Losing Prussia for ever to Slavs, at start you took it away from and now you faggots gave it to slavs, BRILIANT!

Jeezh how can Balts feel that their people where genocided and then lost to germans and latter even worse slavs!

youtube.com/watch?v=dppCZDU7Zjg

Attached: 800px-Baltic_Tribes_c_1200.svg.png (800x881, 218K)

great place to abuse autists, snowmonkey

Kek, Battle of Saule, Teutons where so BTFO'd that they had to cry to HRE for help agains
>Buh evil Pagan Balts

Attached: 1520480159137.png (670x565, 36K)

Christianity didn't exist when Teutons didn't, you utter moron. kys Christian muhammad.

Man they wear not naked

Attached: 682e03502ca1d42b9c4d6370b81caf69--middle-ages-warriors.jpg (504x650, 41K)

Attached: Flag_Map_of_British_Raj_(India).png (2005x1697, 207K)

>namecalling
Is this when I call you a shitter?

And tell me where are the pagans now?

Attached: 1514860290153.png (477x724, 692K)

I know, I was not being serious.. Teutonics still had better equipment, economy and orginization, they had all the advantages.

autist = abused

Attached: 1499086221488.png (1280x1280, 171K)

1410 best year of my life

Attached: grunwald.jpg (343x147, 16K)

they are building temples

Attached: Galvena fasade_foto_Uģis_Nastevičs.jpg (643x643, 76K)

And where are Teutons?

Though your invasion was much better, than any other, aside from Russian empire but Baltic germans ruled it, anyhow thanks for those cozy buildings, they are much more presserved than many of germanies old buildings, because of ww2.

Attached: Kuldiga-Centrs-Aero-Foto-Panorama-360-Virtuala-Ture-LATVIA-INSIDE.jpg (1917x1088, 562K)

>muh little pagan sect is proof that the balts are still pagan
You bbeter get to church and pray right now. You don't want to go to hell, do you?

>Whoever drew this is retarded.
>You are retarded.

ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Attached: BTFO.jpg (1000x651, 401K)

>their ancestors were monks who didn't had children by very definition

Oh i forgot, we still have one of highest populations of Pagans in Europe, also many of our celebration days have much paganic rituals in it, just like swedes and finns, and other Balts.

Pic related Jāņi and Līgo celebration days, and its one of most largest celebrations in Baltic culture.

Attached: Janu-magiskie-rituali3.jpg (765x510, 131K)

ou that is not the only one
that is just the newest one

Attached: balticgods.jpg (800x466, 87K)

Officialy Lutheran though.....

At least its better than Orthodox....

Attached: traditional-religions-700x569.png (700x569, 404K)

Well, he uses the same definition by which Germany is still german.

>biggest pagan population in europe
>6%

Attached: 1523980386044.gif (245x230, 871K)

who are the fake Teutons?
I think you mean other Balts lost to Lithuanians who aren't even Balts really, just West Slavs.
The Teutonic knights themselves were always outnumbered and Baltic auxiliaries are shit.
The Teutons alone wiped the Prussians, Livonians, and Estonians though, that's worth mentioning.

Fucking Poles you CREATED them!

Thanks to you'r KANG Teutonic order became powerfull after taking over Baltic Prussians

That's technically still more than there are muslims in germany.

>folk = pagan
keep dreaming, it's as pagan as thanksgiving.

>35 days

Attached: 1512765704232.gif (280x210, 999K)

man Teuton oder was unsuccessful conversion attempt. only thing you guys did is that we went to mediatory church. and they wear mocked

Attached: images.jpg (269x187, 11K)

Modern neo-pagans are just pathethic larpers. In Poland it's almost always flat-earthers, anti vaccers etc who role play paganism.

It is preaty high for Europe though.

In America, not Europe you dumb amerimutt, Balts lived on these lands for 4000 years +

>KANG
Konrad wasn't a king, just a barely legitimate duke.

officially but in precepts a lot more. you can add the number how are spiritualists to that at list most of them

>muslim population in Germany = 5.7%

That was just only one stupid duke during our feudal fragmentation. They were supposed to defend our borders from pagan raids, but then perfidious teutons backstabbed us and sacked Gdańsk.

Are germans proud of their teutonic ancestors getting fucked by the Poles?

Attached: grunwald.jpg (2194x1273, 1.25M)

Based Curonian brother.

Attached: Viking-Fortress-in-Denmark-Dates-Back-to-the-10th-Century-465336-2.jpg (900x563, 111K)

Yes, plese top, we all know Poland is wery Christian, but don't give me those ''Larpers'' you embraced Christianity fully and without Violance we trough it.

...barbaric cannibals
still better than the current pussies LoL

Don't be so hard on catholics.
Wanna give it another swing? I heard Bralin is a lovely city this time of year.

Jup that means there are more Pagans in Latvia than there are muslims in Germany.

I mean, polish catholics are stupid hypocrites, but that doesn't make pagan wannabes less idiotic.

>Berlin is all of Germany
You truly are the niggers of Europe.

Does that mean you'd let him with your wife ? :3

wrong, wrong and wrong.
Lithuanians fought with Teutonic knights directly and many times they were the ones that were outnumbered, example: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Durbe
even Prussian and Livonians had lot of success, but they could conquer castles, so Teutonics won the war by hiding in the castles

Emagine how much populations nrms can change in over the course of History.

You can keep the rest but everything from Odra to Bralin included is rightfully slav clay. :^)

That means I'd hang him from a birch.
Get your sexual fanatsies out of here faggot.

The last time you said this you were gone 35 days afterwards.

Attached: 9de9eb_7efd5eb4841d47d793d2fcd849eff42f_mv2.jpg (900x600, 280K)

>That means I'd hang him from a birch.
That's a sex possition i didn't yet hear about.

yea there are creasy ones. But thin is at Latvia it is just preserving cultural traditions more extreme.
any way we cant Spartan where over tradition is and when Paganism starts as it all the same thing for use.

Attached: 9653068_orig.jpg (600x465, 74K)

Attached: 90a37260d1368b38fcd35270c3e68aa4--night-book-book-signing.jpg (705x531, 93K)

seeing how the EU is falling down they might resort back to cannibalism sooner than you think...
also Vegans XD
every time I get to meet one in person they look at me with the mineral deficiency look as if they are starving to take a bite on me XD
and Germany is full of vegans

I don't exactly see any improvement tho

And in six years moved hundreds miles east. That is what i call an investment!

Last time I checked, Poland actually recovered 1000 year old western borders, so nothing is off the table. Attack us again and maybe this time border will be moved to the next river like Łaba.

Now, That's the spirit !!!

in other words they wear friendenemies

From exterminators to cucks, jeeh.

Attached: Latvia-Riga.jpg (900x598, 425K)

I swear, you latvians literally never manage to write a full sentence without fucking something up.
Do you even have schools down there in your shitty countries?
>But we have muh paganism
Your paganism was literally re-written by christians. You virtually only exist as some edgy larpers on Jow Forums and on some degenerate youtube channels

Attached: braindead.png (211x239, 4K)

>Germans
>Teutonic
I think you mean Saracen ancestors

Attached: 1524430432657.jpg (678x765, 278K)

Why is he not carrying a sturmgewehr?
You failed kraut.

Attached: EatShyte.png (400x342, 202K)

Oilnigger talking shit to anyone. Literally the only norwegian with half a brain lives in France now.

>Your paganism was literally re-written by christians.
More like swallowed. Proddie countries might no longer have it but half of "catholic" celebrations in Poland look like pagan ones with changed names.

yea we do.
I am dyslexic

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

I think these things make more a simbolicaly and remember LONG fucking History of our ancestors bouth the german and ours, its nastalgic, yes most of people just don't give a fuck about people or things that happened 700 years ago.

Attached: Latvia,Riga.jpg (1626x1080, 1.71M)

>1000 year old borders
The Oder was never your border faggot.
Show your flag mutt.
Are you blind?

I am, but I don't speak for all germans.
Our history is more than a little muddled and cluttered due to the whole Holy Roman empire thing, so, as far as am concerned, the german narrative of history is that you have the germanic tribes fighting against rome, germanic tribes invading Rome, then Charlemagne createes the Frankish Empire, the easterns half of which becomes the Holy Roman Empire and from then on you have a clutter of Crusades, Black Death, Reformation, peasant's war, 30 Year's War, Witch Hunts, Rise of Austro-Hungary and Prussia, Napoleonic Wars, Unification, Franko-Prussian War and then all the rather depressing stuff that happened afterwards.
I left out the conquest of Old prussia from the Teutonic knights because I don't know how present that is in most german's minds.

>The Oder was never your border faggot.

You should educate yourself before speaking.
Everything east of Elbe is just stolen Slavic land.

Attached: poland9801018.gif (712x486, 20K)

germany has no pride at all, at this point

yes.. but there are other sources more then Christian writings.
artefacts
past by information by generations
there wear communities what lived in isolation up to 18th century at Lithuania never hearing about Christians.
and you bet there is some interesting stuff what they got out of them.

Attached: Germanic_expansion.gif (779x544, 94K)

.gif
It dosen't work.

speaking of Crusades ... :3
next one, soon ?
or at least how right is Germany now after the migrants? is it still dominated by lefties or it's better than last year ?

so you are danes or Germans?

They left the area to be conquered by Muslims in Spain in North Africa. Some things never change in Germany.

81 replies in.. finally a good response.
Thanks, my german brother.
May your Teutnoics make a comeback soon, (only this time on muslims)

Germanic tribes split by a wery much from north and south, but they all speak germanic languages.

Attached: 122095a1c41548b378fa578e9c5d9c23.png (1993x1636, 801K)

This is my flag you ultra nigger, unlike residents of New Somalia we don't abandon our heritage just because the Jews impose their tyranny upon us.

Attached: fair_teutonic_maidens.jpg (1329x747, 105K)

Fucking Scandis, sad we didn't burn your capital just like we did with swedes.

Attached: Captureddds.png (1287x546, 188K)

yea we just then want over land from russia as it was overs 2000 years a go

Attached: 350de5b2f82dd4b51b0db60cc7f9a614--empire-maps.jpg (736x709, 195K)

Show your flag please.

the gif is taken from wikipedia and doesn't do anything in wikipedia i don't know why they put it in .gif format

:DD

Attached: 1522523814767.jpg (745x861, 93K)