Wageslavery is ruining society

>Wagies
>Work all day in a job they hate
>Come home tired out
>Too tired to think deeply about anything
>Absorb TV news / facebook headlines in passing

Jow Forums is obsessed with degeneracy and the state of modern men and women but misses the fact that work is a huge part of this problem. Wagies have no time to examine their lives because they're working so much, and Socrates tells us the unexamined life is not worth living.

Attached: Cb1-440x424 pepe.png (500x553, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truetorahjews.org/anti-zionism-does-not-equal-anti-semitism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: wageslaves.jpg (2076x4160, 1.68M)

BUMP
Wagies sliding my thread?

The state is anti-white. Why should a white man willingly give tax money to his enemies? If you aren't working under the table (extremely easy in construction, for example), then you're a retard. The best way to exploit the system that is 'destroying us'.

There's literally no reason to work. Lol! wagecucks, slaving their lives away for the Jew. Add it all up, between eating/shitting/bathing/sleeping(accounts for 2/3rds of your life)/decrepit elderly years, etc. combined with a typical back-breaking 9-to-5...your entire life is eaten up. On top of that the government takes half of everything you make and give it to the shitskin invaders.

Attached: Happy Monday wagies!.jpg (1200x742, 148K)

This is the thing, and the retirement age keeps going up and up, soon people will be working till they drop dead.
Ever notice how work is talked about as if it's 'productive'? As if there's this war on non productivity and we all need to chip in, people who are in their 20s are already conditioned to think that if they're not 'busy' then it's a terrible thing, to the point a lot of people pretend they're busier than they are to look good.

Attached: wagie pepe.jpg (853x1090, 316K)

WAGERY IS SLAVERY

Attached: tumblr_nzb3nnROKH1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (1280x800, 186K)

No, it's not... but the bible does have something to say about what we are seeing:

Come now, you rich people, weep and wail for the miseries that are coming to you. Your riches have rotted, and your clothes are moth-eaten. Your gold and silver have rusted, and their rust will be evidence against you, and it will eat your flesh like fire. You have laid up treasure for the last days. Listen! The wages of the laborers who mowed your fields, which you kept back by fraud, cry out, and the cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of hosts.

The work day should be 5 hours. Most people do max 4 hrs of work in 8 hrs anyway

Yet we make exactly shit. All made in China. China is the world's gulag.

BUMP

A lot of rich people have ugly wives. Women will fuck Chad over some black souled Jew fag.

So wtf fucking Chad is actually based.

Work is a consensual transaction. Your time for their money. If their money is not worth you’re time, you’re free to not work. But if you take neetbux so that you can daydream about your place in the universe and to avoid being a wageslave, you’re pretty much killing the first world and you’re no better than a nigger.

Explain how working for some multinational corporation which imports cheap labor immigrants and constantly pushes for increased regulation to prevent competition is helping the first world?

This is mentioned in the picture I posted.

Cash under table work is almost impossible to find in the west anymore, I work in construction and practically no one is paid cash except Chinese immigrants who work for 5 dollars an hour for some dodgy Chinese owned company. So a day job is my only option to stand on my feet and not leech off friends and family and be a huge embarrassment.

You can't find good construction work in the states anymore - they hire everyone through temp agencies on a per-project basis then cut em loose once it's done.

>Socrates tells us the unexamined life is not worth living.
1 socrates was a sophist faggot, its good that he got killed, if he was alive today he would very much be a post modernist
2 agreed you need to encourage SMEs and discourage MNCs and giant bureaucratic corporations where the entire management class doesn't care about the products they make and instead care about how much money they can make by whichever way possible (including speculation, twisting the arm of the customer, rentiership, and basic theft)

stop being a lazy bastard and build a career. it requires hard work a dedication. warming a seat for 4 years at a communist university while they teach you how to basket weave and play with anal beads all day isnt going to earn you a 100k job. when you get out of school, or get your trade ticket youre going to have to take some jobs that you dont like and work hard to build a career. that takes time and dedication.

Attached: 1523930737825.jpg (1000x2000, 425K)

I don't know how it happened, but I actually really like my job. Maybe it's the result of brainwashing making me believe that my academic research is fun, but it is what it is. Whatever the case, it gives my life direction and resulted in me moving to 4 different countries so far to work for various meteorological organisations. My next stop is the USA.

Am I the result of wageslave brainwashing? Maybe. Do I live a better life than the vast majority of people on this planet. Certainly.

Probably best to stay the course.

7 is reasonable imo.

Yes user, it's not like the only available jobs are wage slave tier, and it's not like retaining employees who could advance is undesirable for the soulless corporations that need those jobs filled.

A 4 day work week is what it should be.

We live in a society

Wages should be double what they are now. There was always plenty of money for lavish CEO and executive packages to skyrocket. There was always plenty of money for shareholder dividends to quadruple. There was always plenty of money for corporate profits to explode. And all this came at the expense of driving wages into the ground for the people who actually produce and do everything.

Attached: the correct economic enemy.png (600x331, 56K)

Maybe. All I know is 40 hours is too much. No time for my family, home upkeep, auto upkeep, self upkeep, exercise etc.

I feel like I'm always out of time or energy because 2/3 of my day is sleep and work.

Maybe I'm doing too much. Maybe I'm just a puss and need to suck it up.

bump wagies

I wonder why you never talk about tax slavery.

When you think about it, work is required to gain anything. So if you imagine the amount of work you'd have to put in to attain even the computer you have by yourself, suddenly working for a wage (a decent one with promotion aspects such as programming) doesn't seem that bad at all. However, granted owning a business or being freelance is greatly superior in most ways. Being a NEET is not good for ones mental health, social networking or self development/energy levels unless it's managed well.

Nowadays men and women both have to work just to get by because the pay is so bad compared to the past, rather than the man working and the woman raising the children at home, so everyone is stressed out and miserable and the children don't get raised properly too.

We live in a feudal system and you are all serfs.

How are you ok with this?

Attached: 1462172707717.gif (300x420, 143K)

BASED NORWAY

Attached: pepe and wagie.jpg (1152x720, 75K)

Some people like enjoying the fruits of their productivity and the benefits of being able to trade with others. They also value actually having a family of their own, which the best you'd ever get (let's be honest though, you're not getting anyone as a do-nothing) is a lazy/butt-ugly hambeast.

i love bukowski's writing, too. but, i would much rather work for a living than live the way that sack of shit did. he lived like a pig and fucked disgusting women and men.

yeah, some life you had there, buk.

lol

the only people that complain about capitalism are those who do not know the rules of acquisition of value. capitalism is fun and good.

This 100%.

Yes but the reason this system was implemented to begin with was to provide people with the food and supplies they needed. Now it is full blown consumerism. People work for the sake of work, they work at places like Pier 1 Imports and Target so people can buy stupid fucking trinkets for their house they don't need. In previous times, this could be great if you bought it locally from a craftsmen. Now it's cheap junk from China and people are employed just to sell this stupid shit.

Everyone could have food, cars, clothes, and all of their necessities filled and only work 5-10 hours a week. 99% of our economy does not produce things for survival, but you sure as hell need those consumerist wages for survival. Where I work for example, there is 300 people employed just to produce some fucking toasters. Does this really sound like a good use of human time? It is completely artificial.

Wageslavery has nothing to do with a free market economy, it's just a bunch of normies with useless degrees working pointless office jobs. Seriously, if half of American office work disappeared overnight, it wouldn't impact our economy in any noticeable way.

It's busy work to keep people under control. It also helps to prevent humanity from progressing. If these people weren't busy sending faxes all day, our society might have more time for attention to detail and beautiful architecture/cities like Europe. Instead, it's wasted on keeping the goyim busy shuffling papers.

what is bad with wageslavery? it is same as feudalism.

i see cucks every day in the city, in every big company 2/3 of people are unproductive and waste their income on shit. more cucks - less competition, world will have rest and 80% of humans will die soon anyway, so you need to care about yourself

even on old pic from middle ages they have pepe and sad guy faces lol

Attached: Reeve_and_Serfs.jpg (800x461, 685K)

what amazes me about this in 2018.
>why different industries DONT start at different times, to free up the roads. everyone is going insane between 7 - 9am, and 4pm - 6.30pm, monday to friday. surely it would make sense to split up the times peoples jobs start................would be so much better

It's all based on the time that the banks are open, if this should be any indication to who controls society.

>I changed my commie meme flag.
>Don't worry, I'll continue to be a commie cuck.

To answer your limp dick question: Someone has to pay for the niggers, spics, and jews.

I agree, we need a reset really bad. Making toasters isn't as bad as the real shady shit like selling life insurance (or any kind of insurance for that matter), stock trading, lawyers, car dealers, (((entertainment industry))) etc etc etc.

bump

I quit my job today to redpill full-time. Now recruiting for the Jow Forums army of peace!

truetorahjews.org/anti-zionism-does-not-equal-anti-semitism

Those of us who actually understand the conspiracy don't hate the player, we hate the game. The common Jew is just as much a victim of Babylonian Talmudist ideological and metaphysical leashing as a Christian or a Muslim. Red vs blue, black vs white, your religion vs my religion, it's all divide and conquer. These ideologies are the most dangerous weapons ever conceived. The moment you choose a side you've lost. There's never a reason to fight without these carefully prescribed, astroturfed ideological movements keeping us polarized. This is how the elites have remained in power. Identity politics only serves to subdivide and fracture us even more than ever. Our media, religion, government, and very society was built to control the way we think, limiting people to thinking inside boxes that were designed to oppose each other from the outset. The ensuing chaos has always been highly profitable for those who own the food, medicine, banking, media, and war infrastructure. Who funds BLM? Who funds #NeverAgain? On the other hand white nationalism is being astroturfed in order to subvert status-quo dissenters with an easily smearable identity. Racism has never been about equality. It's always been about smearing political opponents. Republicans abolished slavery despite Democrat opposition and MLK was a conservative. Any time your opponent says or does something that opposes the (((status quo))) you can just spout buzzwords without presenting an argument. Anti-semitism is a political shield. AIPAC, the ADL, and the Mossad are terrorist organizations. Israel is a violent and aggressive military state. Anyone who questions why there's such a high proportion of (((globalist jewry))) relative to the population in the highest positions of government, media, and finance is immediately labeled an anti-semite.

Attached: 1524182978605.jpg (629x667, 174K)

The sheer ennui of interpreting noninterest as an attack.
Neets really are the untermensch.

Here's my plan. Anytime you see mention of the JQ, race-baiting, or any kind of divide and conquer bullshit on Jow Forums, you change your name to Sgt. Jow Forums and keep reposting to drown out and counter the "kill all jews" and "race war" memes so frequently shilled here. There's no holocaust or race war incoming, much to (((their))) dismay. What is coming, is a renaissance of unity against the (((elites))), of which some have chosen to strategically identify as Jewish for the political shielding. Killing all Jews would be like razing your whole garden over a couple weeds. Start looking at the Khazarian Mafia instead of Jews. Genocide is never a solution. Those of you who continue to advocate for ethnostates, white nationalism, or genocide against particular racial groups have been totally subverted. The only way we can win is by not fighting each other. You can't possibly redpill a radical feminist on anything if you identify as a white nationalist, openly advocating for the extermination of anyone who doesn't meet your standards of purity. If we can transcend the prescribed political spectrum, retaining a solid moral foundation, while losing our senseless hate and open advocacy for violence, then we can really start redpilling the masses. Don't be divided and conquered, Jow Forums. This redpill has the potential to unify popsci fedora atheist liberals with unironically racist conservative christians, destroying all of these bunk ideologies in one fell swoop. Who's with me? Form up, squad.

As for wage slavery, I fucking hate it. I can't live with myself working in a factory earning minimum wage. My time is far more valuable than money. If I reach even one person today with this message, it's infinitely more valuable than a lifetime of career earnings. Look forward to the renaissance, where everyone will be able to make honest contributions where it matters, with an economy focused not on profit, but on quality of life.

How is what I'm talking about 'communism'?

What a surprise, the NEET didn't even consider putting showering on that daily routine list

It's just autistic enough to work, but good luck getting people to drop the spears. People like fighting, remember how easily this whole site self-cannibalized (more than usual) over the mods giving out a few retarded labels?

That said, you're right. But there needs to be a big event, perhaps a fuck-up or misstep on (((their))) part to bring the curtain down and galvanize the people

That's because their daily routine is to sit on their assess all day and shitpost. Eating shouldn't even be on there any more than once a day as well. I've been a NEET for 5~ years before and honestly after the first month it was mind numbingly boring and routine.

These threads are literally nothing but a bored neet bragging about how little he HAS to do, while omitting the fact that they live well below poverty line in rented rooms or family basements.

>slow your roll

kek every time

Being a NEET in America is shit - nothing to do. In Europe you could go site seeing and get a rather substantial amount of welfare.