So hipster Gimli was sentences to pay 800 quids for his joke

So hipster Gimli was sentences to pay 800 quids for his joke youtube.com/watch?v=5VDfcrDHvzE

What should his sentence have been do you think? In my opinion he deserves a fucking nobel price at this point.

Attached: 12894387222.png (256x312, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5652961/Man-fined-800-teaching-pug-Nazi-salute-raises-12-000-GoFundMe.html
breitbart.com/london/2017/09/27/grooming-epidemic-spreads-north-glasgow-scotland/
youtube.com/watch?v=rq8y-ejapjE
dailywire.com/news/17807/british-police-just-imprisoned-man-posting-mean-joshua-yasmeh
youtube.com/watch?v=L5MI957wb6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He should have been sentenced to saw off the head of the judge and the cops involved in his case with a rusty knife in the name of Allah. Then he'd skate, tried as a confused child who didn't know any better.

800£ for a joke? Beheading is the only correct answer. It better be a good joke too, otherwise it‘s a wasted life.

What did they do to the dog?

Well, it was a joke about jews so 800 is fine.
If it was a joke about mudslimes he would have been given a life sentence in a majority muslim prison.

they sent him to Israel to teach the Jidf a few tricks about gassing nazi pugs

He made thousands of dollars live streaming a couple days ago

Firing squad.

Nothing. The case should have been dismissed.

The money isn't the point. It's the principle of the whole thing. I'm sure he's gonna appeal and keep fighting until they either put him in jail or he wins. Good for him.

He should have been shot just for being a degenerate.

Should have been tied down in front of a powerful magnet.

Attached: image.jpg (290x356, 74K)

Of all the people they chose to make an example out of to create a chilling effect precedent they sure as fuck picked the wrong guy

He probably made a lot more than €800 from all this publicity.

Should get a knife to the throat for being a commie.

can't be mad at him for it, he's fucking unemployable and has a fucking police record for this gay shit. Even his djootube is demonetized.

He's created a gofundme to appeal his case btw, so GIVE if you're no poorfag and care about freedom of speech

>the money isn't the point
>actually believing this

Justice for the Rotherham rape victims. Justice for Syrians who were butchered by western-funded ISIS terrorists.

At least 5 years for the degenerate

Nigger please, I make ~800 GBP in less than 3 days.

yeah well he's appealing his case and will hopefully get rid of this toxic anti free speech mentality. Is he a commie by the way? If so he's one of the few good ones.

Do you have a job? IIRC the commie doesn't.
Why do you think everyone is shilling for him now and telling people to go give him money? What a fucking joke, even more pathetic is that people fall for it.

People who say tattoos are degenerate are lanky beta mudslimes

Look at how transparent this is.
>HE'S A GOOD COMMIE
>GIVE YOUR MONEY TO HIM
Show your flag, your last thread was deleted for a reason.

This is a devolved matter of the Scottish courts.

He said his client was concerned about the impact his conviction may have on comedians such as John Cleese, Frankie Boyle and Ricky Gervais if they were to come to Scotland due to the material referenced in some of their acts.

Speaking outside court after sentencing, Meechan said: 'I'm going to appeal against it. He says it doesn't set a precedent, it does set a precedent, a really, really dangerous precedent has been set for people to say things, their context to be completely ignored and then they can be convicted for it.

The same Scotland that you all think is "free". Learn the law, England, Scotland and Wales have different devolved laws and matters.

Scotland bans airguns and everything. The rest of us don't, so when it's Scotland, you damn well say it's Scotland. When it's England you damn well say it's England. Stop conflating the two you bunch of nigger faggot nigger lickers.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5652961/Man-fined-800-teaching-pug-Nazi-salute-raises-12-000-GoFundMe.html

Attached: 1479138668624.jpg (665x429, 55K)

I'm sure his lawyer for this case costed him more than 50 times that fine.

euthanised

m8 ease off it. He's an ex-commie. He's come around when he's had a little more wisdom.

>800 bong shekels for a joke
i hate the uk

800 is a small price to play to blow your career up from being an unknown bum to a nu-media superstar.

They were asking for 1 year in a federal prison so 800 quid is pretty damn good.

>scottish rape gang victims
>0
>anglo rape gang vicims
>at least 1500
And why are you trying to make out that the rest of the UK is free and based? You're fooling nobody

He's a leftist who would have probably supported this if it were a right-winger. Hard to feel sympathy for him.

Dude was fire on that Warski stream where he bantzed JF so hard he almost cried.

Here's your .2 cents you fucking shill

Why is that anyone's concern?

They should send him and his bling through an MRI. And then prison for life.

Rendering yourself unemployable for life to spend a few years being an e-beggar isn't worth it at all

i was hoping he'd go to jail for a few months just so he'd get roughed up. Him being an edgy manchild with commie tattoos that was locked up for 'racism'/hate crime (albeit wrongfully but the niggers/pakis wont care about that) meant that he's have no allies whatsoever

>ex commie
No such thing.
But wow, even if true, so BASED! Give him all your money for being such a patriot and fighter for free speech.

I'm not the one telling people to give a commie money. You're the one shilling, and your thread will be deleted just like the last one.
Show flag.

2-3 years would have sufficed. Leftists need to suffer under the system they helped create.

>i hate the small Scottish Sheriffs department that issued the fine*

ftfy my darling love cake.

>scottish rape gang victims
>0
lol, because your girls willingly give into the paki cock.

breitbart.com/london/2017/09/27/grooming-epidemic-spreads-north-glasgow-scotland/

You cucks demand and welcome it.

Attached: 1461930150092.jpg (615x896, 56K)

Because it has a chilling effect on speech, if people think they can go broke and be ruined for expressing themselves they won't do it. That's why it is important to make sure he comes out of this successful.

Fucking left wing nordic cuck whores. I hope you get nuked.

Attached: 1464708526752.jpg (578x847, 49K)

>nobel price
i'm the only one who's gonna harp on this?
well, if i'm in the minority.. then so be it.

My disdain to you is immeasurable.

lots of butthurt whiteys in this thread

FLOWER OF SCOTLAND
L
O
W
E
R

O
F

S
C
O
T
L
A
N
D

Why does an appeal cost 100,000 dollars?

This dude is so hot.

Because people keep acting as if him making money of off the fame he got from this whole happening is somehow a bad thing.

Hell, he's fighting for freedom of speech, and also making a buck while he's at it. That's brilliant in my book. The trail lasted something like 2 years. Giving him 800 gbp fine seems like an insult, since he paid FAR more in lawyer fees. Seems like they got scared of the publicity of the case and decided not to go any further than that hoping he would drop it too.

>implying his tattoos and piercings and commie attitude didn't already make him unemployable
He will make more from epanhandling than working as a barista in a vegan food co op so it's a win for him.

well we're all cucks then :^)
I dont know why you've got such a hate boner for us.. must suck being in a brown shithole down south

Attached: rape gangs.jpg (1460x962, 678K)

STIR!

If you're going to be a faggot at least pick someone attractive, like Henry Cavill or someone that actually looks like they've taken a bath/shower. Fucking hell.

Attached: 1462288770551.jpg (740x960, 78K)

>must suck being in a brown shithole down south
I wouldn't know, I'm in Wales. But you Scotcucks need to die, you're the worst kind of cancer in this country.

Attached: 1483629012522.jpg (666x435, 47K)

For a few years and then everyone will forget who he is and he'll go back to be being penniless and have to beg employers to let him work an entry level role

Attached: 1459952033945.jpg (602x476, 33K)

>No such thing.
Divisive shill of the left confirmed. How does it feel to be on the brink of ideological extinction?

>Show flag.
Fuck off.

Attached: cant handle any banter.jpg (460x1522, 102K)

My sides

Attached: 1523862150492.jpg (776x748, 115K)

People have already been thrown in prison for putting bacon near a mosque, or other ridiculous reasons, yet THIS had a chilling effect on speech?
I guarantee you this dumb fuck supported such laws (as most people did) under the premise of preventing hate speech. He would have laughed his ass off if any one of you were going to prison for saying or doing something "offensive." Apparently it's not funny when it happens to him, though. Now the internet (read: Jow Forums) needs to come to his defense and give him all their hard earned shekels.

Right, so you admit it's about the money.

THIS

Dude I'd hit that, albeit not in the modality described by this internet image. Am I a bad person?

Scotland tried to introduce "named person" don't forget.

I'm not a divisive shill because I point out a fucking commie for what he is. Stop shilling for this worthless piece of shit.
>How does it feel to be on the brink of ideological extinction?
I don't know, I'm not a liberalist.

Show your flag.

What was the joke?

He shouldn't have gone to jail at all, its not like he killed someone or raped anybody. All he did was hurt Jewish feelings by doing a harmless joke. Jews can never take anything that's just very small about them, that's how sensitive they are. I guess this is expected of the so called "Chosen ones of GOD".

It's not about money. It's about freedom.

What is the point of having "legal freedom of thought" if you get dragged through courts for years and lose most of your money to legal fees just to at the end be told "eh, I guess you're not guilty" and get nothing back, or worse, get a tiny slap on the hands and essentially bankrupcy.

Are you really free if you lose all of your money when you exercise some of that freedom?

>muh shekels
Stop crying you fucking kike. If you can't or won't spare a few bucks then don't, I certainly didn't, but acting like it is a good thing that anti-speech laws are getting more and more scary and draconian because it "BTFOs le leftists" is retarded.

>context to be completely ignored
That's the deception right there. The judge did not agree context should be ignored.
>I must apply the standards of an open and just multi-racial society, taking account of context and the relevant circumstances

There is such a thing. The only thing you can pin on him that's communist is a tattoo from his younger days right? He's explained this at length if you watch his videos. Why the fuck would I give him money? He is in favor of freedom of speech though. So much so that he would rather appeal that fine than pay it and possibly go to jail to protest that fine. He has integrity and you're just a random asshole on the internet user.

taught his gf's pug to make nazi salutes to fuck with her. That was pretty much all over the internet. Even

My guess is he's paying off his legal bills, then using the rest for an appeal. He can always do another fundraiser later if needed, enough stupid people will pay into it.

You're a very sick person.

Indeed, how could we forget?

Scotland is the cuckiest of the cucks and it needs to be stopped for the security of the rUK.

he brings up a good point, the case will allow britbong courts to assign intent. With the loose bongistani "hate laws" it will give the courts too much power

>It's not about money, it's freedom
>why is it wrong for him to make money on the side?
It's about the money, stop being a coward about it. If it were about his legal fees then Sargon and the other e-celebs would help him pay for it, they wouldn't be here shilling for random deluded cunts to give him their money.

He and most other people supported such laws, they should be allowed to feel the burn. They wanted it, let them have it. Besides, you're acting as if this hasn't already been the case for quite some time; Europe in particular has always been draconian about free speech.

Attached: 1523853633160.jpg (614x640, 74K)

What's that "named person" thing?

He should be given a comedy prize.

He has a commie tattoo, a painting of Lenin in his room, and has admitted to being a communist. He's a commie, he will always be a commie.
>he has integrity
Yeah, I'm sure he does. lol

Wut? That can land you in jail in the UK? Holy shit. Orwell was a prophet.

It's not about money user. I don't know why you insist on being so obtuse. The guy was clearly ready to go to jail for his belief in free speech, why can't you understand that?

No, he's admitted to previously being a communist and has made videos that denounce communism. Fuck your lies.

Holy shit is that Jeb! Bush in a wig?

Oh boo hoo Schlomo, learn how to take a joke or criticism about your people. You Jews are so damn sensitive and spineless its not even funny.

Cannot unsee.

Attached: Haram.jpg (750x392, 41K)

No jail, but he got fined 800£. Now he's appealing the verdict so that there's no precedent for this type of fuckery.

Here's the evidence you fucking ignorant bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=rq8y-ejapjE

>What did they do to the dog?
Cut off his tentacles

Attached: nazipug.png (453x301, 238K)

Yeah this precedent needs to be stopped because it'll work its way to Welsh, Northern Irish and English courtrooms.

Fucking Scotland.

The absolute state of Jow Forums when retards believe commies at face value and shill for them.
He's admitted in a video with Sargon and others that he's a commie who wants equality and all of that other feel good shit. He's a communist, a deluded one, but still a communist.

>Because people keep acting as if him making money of off the fame he got from this whole happening is somehow a bad thing.
You admitted it's about the money. He's getting money off the fame, it's about the money.
Jesus Christ how fucking stupid are you people?
>The guy was clearly ready to go to jail for his belief in free speech
Yeah, so was this guy. Bet you never heard of him though.
dailywire.com/news/17807/british-police-just-imprisoned-man-posting-mean-joshua-yasmeh

>you're pointing out a commie for what he is
>you must be a jew XD I'M FITITNG IN RIGHT Jow Forums?
Go back.

get fucked

He's launched a gofundme (link in description of video of the first post) to hire high stack lawyers to nuke this shit back to hell. I suggest you contraboot.

What now? Show me your video where he admits that you fucking charred burger.

>Yeah, so was this guy. Bet you never heard of him though.
Which is why it's important for cases like this to get even more publicity. Since they bring attention to those by proxy. Not everyone attacked by the moral police in the UK is internet/media savy enough to bring the fight to them in a visible, transparent, and even entertaining manner. The fact that you are shilling against this shows how much of a shitty human being you are.

Most appeals don't work, doesn't matter how much money he has, he was convicted and the police in Scotland and the courts won't back down, they want the precedent to be set. The English constitutional group should be contacted, I don't know if they'll get involved but they know common law very well and could get around this.

Incredible. As if I give a shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=L5MI957wb6U
This should be the video where he admits he's a communist who wants equality for all and other shit. So go fuck yourself, leaf. Useful idiot isn't just for commies like this retard.

Sacrificed to Allah.

You're so desperate to protect your precious commie, it's adorable.
>LOOK LOOK, I'M SUCH A GOOD GOY