This is probably the most redpilling video about international relations this board can hope for

And it's in long (45:00) and In Russian (although you could probably try automatic subtitles, which can translate to any language, although they are almost guaranteed to be shit)

youtu.be/ghAO2U6_WaE

Here, by far the most prominent (and old) Russian journalist (Pozner) talks with by far the most prominent Russian international relations scholar (Lukyanov)

Jow Forums, help me, I am literally shaking right now from what I saw in it, and I know that if every Westerner saw it they would overdose on redpills, but the video isn't even available in English in any form, not to mention that even if it was, the only people I could ever hope would watch this would probably be 10-20 Jow Forums users who would be able to sit thru 45 minutes.

What do I do?

Also, Russian-speakers, welcome. I imagine there were already several threads on 2ch about it since it was released like 9 days ago.

I know probably nobody will respond to this thread, so I'll try to keep it bumped at least for an hour or so.

Attached: 2018-04-25_03-16-29.png (948x805, 715K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Kahn)
youtube.com/watch?v=nAP0Zx8JgEQ
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/21/smallville-actress-allison-mack-arrested-for-alleged-sex-cult-involvement.html
archive.is/TcFim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does the video say

Can't people submit subtitles?
or mirror the video and add subtitles?

Vladimir Pozner was born on April 1, 1934, in Paris to a Russian Jewish father, Vladimir Aleksandrovich Pozner, and a French Catholic mother, Géraldine Lutten. The couple separated shortly after his birth. When Vladimir was 3 months old he and his mother moved to New York City, where Géraldine's mother and younger sister lived. In the spring of 1939 Pozner's parents reunited and the family returned to Paris, France.

I'm interested. Would be appreciated if you could translate the most important points you gathered from the vid.
Paraphrase as much as suits you. Even bulletpoints would be fine.

It's a long talk about international relations. That's it.

Use CC autotranslate.

Attached: Screenshot_85.png (646x434, 494K)

Yep the video is probbabl putin jew everybody jew in world navalny niggers are jew shills

>Use CC autotranslate.
They would most likely be shit. If the video had russian subtitles to auto-translate from that would have at least been readable. But the problem is that this video first uses speech-to-text to generate russian subs and then translates them to english.

IT would all be probably senseless.

JEWSSS

>What does the video say
>I'm interested. Would be appreciated if you could translate the most important points you gathered from the vid.
>Paraphrase as much as suits you. Even bulletpoints would be fine.
I wish I could, but I just can't decide which parts to take. It's just all important, and I am not sure I am capable of bullet-pointing the entire 45 minute video

Dammit, for all the talk of Russian propaganda, why the fuck couldn't Channel one add english subs to this video? They did add the subs to the vid when Colbert visited his Russian counterparts a half a year ago.

Fucking cunts.

Can't fool me

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-24_16-24-34.png (482x38, 6K)

>Yep the video is probbabl putin jew everybody jew in world navalny niggers are jew shills

No it's not. Pozner is a liberal, Lukyanov doesn't have any ideology at all, and the vid does not touch any ideology or doesn't get anywhere near even attempting to mark anyone as right or wrong.

It's just pure international relations as taught in an ideal university of pure neutrality.

Russian Jews are the most honest out of all of them I figure, but it's good to know when listening to someone if they're Jewish.

TELL US WHAT THE VIDEO SAYS THEN

>isn't even available in English in any form
>What do I do?
translate it faggot

can't you understand a bit of russian?

>Jow Forums, help me, I am literally shaking right now
Drink bleach you fucking faggot

Attached: 1521726817042.png (217x208, 70K)

You are delusional if you buy into the whole conspiracy about russian involvement...

But most importanly I wish I could just telepathically convey to you their entire talk. It's literally unbelievably neutral

IF anything. That video would have been redpilling for the Western population AT LEAST BECAUSE it would show you how THIS video was shown on Russian state TV and this level of neutrality...

Not a single programme on your TV right now would show anything even nearly neutral as this atlk.

>Drink bleach you fucking faggot
Google "literally shaking", it's actually an old school joke/meme

But whatever, the expression conveys my feelings pretty closely

Maybe litle bit but not all

>propaganda

As an aside, propaganda tends to be mush for foreigners and sabre rattling for nationals. Its the same everywhere.
If it isn't subtitled it's supposed to be for domestic consumption - if it was for us, it would be on RT.

>TELL US WHAT THE VIDEO SAYS THEN
They literally touch on all things, from Syria to Western media, but the as for the topic, I think the smallest idea I can narrow the topic down to would probably sound something like

"Russian-Western relations right now, what is this current situation being caused by, how it came to be from late USSR to present day, and (most importantly, what will be happening next)

what is that will be happening next?

Try it anyway, and see this post: IF anything. That video would have been redpilling for the Western population AT LEAST BECAUSE it would show you how THIS video was shown on Russian state TV and this level of neutrality...

Not a single programme on your TV right now would show anything even nearly neutral as this atlk.

I mean, your media portrays russian media as stalinist propaganda. I think russian media are shitty propaganda on the level of your media, but this TV show was always very close to being neutral

HOWEVER, this specific episode was unbelievably neutraleven if you don't think about current state of the world and all.

I mean, I couldn't have imagined a talk like this happening inside closed doors lecture for a given state's diplomats. What i am saying is that I didn't know you can talk about international relations so neutaly at all.

Let alone showing it to the world

Okay, I think I can translate the last phrase in this episode.

The interviewer asked the guest:

In our previous video 4 years ago I asked you: are you an optimist or a pessimist (in life). This time I'll ask you: "Are you an optimist or a pessimist when it comes to international relations right now"

Lukyanov answered: as a scholar, I am an optimist. What's happening right now is unbelievable. Nothing from history compares to it. Scholars of the previous years could have only studied something like that in hypotheticals in text books.

But as a citizen (of Russia), I am a pessimist. And I am afraid (for my/our lives)

If the Russian government were any good at propaganda as the western media purports they would translate these kinds of videos in English asap.

Also, if you need a general feeling of that inerview.

I said I am shaking because the main thing I got from that video is this:

We are on a track to a huge, global war, and there's a really big chance it is already unstoppable. And we all have missed it, even though that track has been like that for years, even decades

BTW, it's ironic, because I use english version of Youtube, but I don't get that info.

IP-determined it is, I guess

Bump

>We are on a track to global war

>There's no chance this will be solved diplomatically because the Western governments cannot for various reasons

>Russia is decaying, and it is decaying quickly. Which is the thinking of the West. But Russia thinks the West's best days are long gone too.

>A situation where both sides think they are decaying universally lead to wars in history, because if we are both decaying the only way to save our countries is, you guessed it, war

>Global war was impossible, or so it was thought, but now it is not so impossible

>etc, etc, etc

Do you have autism my nigger? Nobody here would watch an hour long video even if it was in English. Summarize what he says or gtfo

>Russia is decaying, and it is decaying quickly. Which is the thinking of the West. But Russia thinks the West's best days are long gone too.

Both are correct. The logical course of action would be synchronicity, otherwise the 'victorious' party will find themselves in a Byzantine situation with the Chinese playing the role of the Franks in the best case, Arabs in the worst - shoring up declining military power and gradually assuming control of the decadent state's SOI or simply charging in and amputating the most strategically valuable regions respectively.
Europe, as always, is a humiliated pawn in the games of WW2's victors. Or a worthless and broken emirate populated by worthless and broken pseudo-muslet negroid hicks.

>There's no chance this will be solved diplomatically because the Western governments cannot for various reasons

This makes sense. I've never seen such rhetoric towards any country other than Russia, not even North Korea or any most god-forsaken 12th century tier shithole. Even during the world wars, peace and rapproachment were the goal. I wonder what exactly has changed since but I can only think of 1 thing, Israel and the financial grip the diaspora has on the Anglosphere. (Other Western countries are just followers).

Attached: 1847436482958.jpg (1068x1138, 126K)

>an ancap with short attention span
Well, nothing new here, how's that utopy treating you, kiddo?

If it is so important, spend the time translating it all. Sure it might be a long hard process, but if it truly is that important, surely it would be worth it.

>Channel One

Attached: 1448296049185.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Kind of sad because Pozner speaks better Enflish than most native speakers. He could translate it himself and add an audio channel.

I already translated some points in the post above, but they are the summary Here's another, this time fully translated part. The last part of the episode, as per tradition of the show, when the guest is gone, the interviewer adds a few words at the end (like just a minute or two), usually on topics that are not related to the talk, but sometimes they are related.

Here it is in full:

>I have a friend his name is Brian Kahn (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Kahn) he is an American who lives in Montana (…) and yesterday I received from him an email that Brian wrote to me. He says: with the help of France, the US and Russia managed to dodge nuclear bullets, but we all made it clear that any new use of chemical weapons will sound with a signal to decisive actions. A moment ago an unpleasant thought came to my mind that I was in the Islamic state or al-Qaeda or Taliban or something like that, wouldn’t I then see in all of this A wonderful opportunity because I can manage to get my hands on some nerve gas or something like and if I can manage to use it against the Western-supported enemies of Assad somewhere in Syria, then there is
a hope that I can pit against each other two of my deadly enemies: Russians and Americans
Americans will decide what the Russians did it and take appropriate steps and may be an armed conflict between them will happen.
>They will fight each other for the glory of Allah.
>Next Brian writes: please share this gloomy thought with whoever you find it necessary and that’s what I am doing.

>I only want to add that to get your hands on and use biological or chemical weapons is very difficult.
But it is much easier than to get and use the weapons nuclear.

>Good luck to you.
>Have a nice sleep

(The last two phrases are the phrases he always uses as the final words in each and every episode, so it's not a pun on what he said above, or maybe it is)

I want all slavniggers to be nuked and exterminated.

Fix:
A moment ago an unpleasant thought came to my mind that IF* I was in the Islamic state or al-Qaeda or Taliban or something like that, wouldn’t I then see in all of this a wonderful opportunity because IF* I can manage to get my hands on some nerve gas or something like and if I can manage to use it against the Western-supported enemies of Assad somewhere in Syria, then there is

Did he mention anything about Turkish-Russian relations?

Also Pozner is a liberal jew and his interview with Alexander Dugin is a must see

He sounds retarded, America is not an enemy of ISIS. His friend also sounds gay, France is just grasping for relevance it irretrievably lost, just like in Libya. Macron is a pro-African rapefugees kike and will meet the same fate as Sarkozy, no doubt some shady Muslim-funded shit will surface about him in a couple of years

Pozner is a cuck, but he literally says at the end:

Well thank you very much, it was a very interesting talk for me. I suppose that I was interesting for our viewers too, because we weren't talking about which side is good and which is bad.

And he's unironically right. It was unbelieavably neutral

>He sounds retarded, America is not an enemy of ISIS
It's much more complex. The US is not the enemy of ISIS the same way the US was not the enemy of Iran before the USSR collapsed. ISIS was useful for the US, as long as they were containing it.

But make no mistake, if tomorrow Al Baghdadi gets an opportunity to nuke the US AND Russia (which is what he was talking about) he would press that button in a heartbeat

>France is just grasping for relevance it irretrievably lost

What he said doesn't counter what you said. I think both you and his friend are correct, and the way it "saved" the world was mostly by participating in the strikes.

Which was bad, but without it maybe russians would have retaliated

Really? Rusty old France was in the way of Russia shooting back at the largest military in the world? Are you mentally ill?

A show of unity was, not fucking france in itself

bump

>thinks we'll willingly watch russian propaganda

Attached: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAMHAAAAJDk0NDRmODc4LThjOGMtNDJlMC04YzhmLTFjOGVjZDE4YjlhNA.jpg (450x325, 16K)

He's just trying to shift the Overton window. Repeating the most transparent laughable lies as facts is apparently "neutral" now. Sure thing, Assad decided to use chemicals just as Trump announced he was leaving Syria and Israel was screeching uncontrollably.

>russian propaganda
>exists

Also, this vid is not even subtitles in english. I bet they wouldn't have overlooked this, had it been actual propaganda

Attached: 1524123956717.jpg (866x900, 124K)

Make sure the English translation is accurate

>He's just trying to shift the Overton window.
Okay, go on...
>Repeating the most transparent laughable lies as facts is apparently "neutral" now
That's fine to say that if that's your opinion. It's not fine if you don't back it up.
>Assad decided to use chemicals just as Trump announced he was leaving Syria and Israel was screeching uncontrollably.

I mean, what he said there does not counteract against what you said.

Let's say the attack didn't happen at all. It wasn't done by the opposition, it just never happened. Does that mean that right now ISIS doesn't have a huge incentive to pour sulphate acid on some of their own civies to provoke the mutts? Surely the media would still report it.

>Make sure the English translation is accurate
Yeah, I am not translating 45 minutes.

I was even thinking about writing an email to the channel/the interviewer (who speaks fluent English and was raised up in the US in the 40-s), asking them to translate the video/put up english subs. I even thought about linking this tread/the post on /SG/ as proofs that there is some demand

But then I realized that the last thing either oligarchs in control of the channel/the interviewer want is for the US to slap even more sanctions, so they actually limit anything that can be deemed propaganda in the West (despite the West faking this whole Russian propaganda crisis) and they won't translate the vid even if they had resources to spare simply out of fear of somebody on CNBC finding out about this and creating a new story to slap even more sanctions

it's propaganda for you. domestic consumption only i suppose; get the populace on a shambolic war-footing.

I would have a beer with you russiabro

>it's propaganda for you. domestic consumption only i suppose; get the populace on a shambolic war-footing.
Unfortunately, it only works in the US like that

While propaganda on Russian TV is of the strength compatible to that you had on your TV a few years ago, we actually have free programms even on federal state channels the majority of tv viewers watch

This programme is one of those. Pozner is what you'd call a useful idiot, he's a liberal (not as in the modern western liberal, but more like 1945-style liberal), and he was always critical of the government. On that same show a few years ago he called the state duma (our parliament) the state DURA (which roughly translates as the feminine form of the word idiot)

I don't think calling your congress idiotic would be acceptable on your state TV today, although who knows

Here's that moment btw, to back my words up:
youtube.com/watch?v=nAP0Zx8JgEQ

That phrase became a meme btw, it's still used sometimes here

He's anti-Putin too, though he doesn't see any alterantives to him either

>I don't think calling your congress idiotic
I think that happens there every friday.

Okay, here are some of the main motives of the interview:
>Russia and the West are, again, at odds, but this time not due to ideological differences, but due to mutual disrespect, which is caused by the decline of both of them.
>When we say West we mean U.S., because Western Europe has even less political sovereignty than it had during the times of a cold war.
>This time the stalemate is much more unpredictable and dangerous, because the fear of a big war has dulled down and the new generation of politicians is no match for those who managed to hold the world together during the Cold War.

Cпacибo бpaтyхa!

This is why I have said the 'wars for oil' aren't really about oil, at least economically speaking. It is because of the clash of civilisations and they know that a huge world war has to happen at some point for one empire to win out. The oil is simply because they cannot wait for another technology, the military equipment would fail next to jet fuel etc.
They are waiting for any economic or oil advantage they can get and trying to create chaos on the borders so that each side will be fighting on multiple fronts.

Nothing compered to CSISBC.
I'm sure you get to work on some of the transcripts.

>SlavKraut talking crap about strong and pure slavs

kek, pathetic

what do most of your peers think? Do you think a real war is coming? Do you guys feel confident about your chances?

>Do you think a real war is coming?
It doesn't have to, but considering the caliber of modern politicians it might happen.
>Do you guys feel confident about your chances?
This is the kind of thinking that will lead to war in the end. There are no chances for both of us. We will die.

>what do most of your peers think? Do you think a real war is coming? Do you guys feel confident about your chances?
They mention it in the video. There's a widespread and universal feeling of a "besieged fortress", as in, we are all in this castle, it's surrounded, and sooner or later there will be a storm

what else is said in the video that you did not post?

do people your age watch the news or not really? Do they care about politics?

Well, at the very beginning of the video they agree that it was not Russia who suddenly decided to clash with the West, it was actually the West who pushed Russia away.
>do people your age watch the news or not really? Do they care about politics?
I haven't watched TV once since 2010 probably. I guess it's the same with most of the people younger than 30.
>Do they care about politics?
They do, but not enough to actually try understand them.

Russians lie for the love of lying.

Attached: WP (19).jpg (1467x1134, 199K)

do you have e celebs who go and do news about russia on the internet?

Do russian people get very reactionary on social media in regards to russian current events

It's actually shopped btw which u would have discovered had you reverse image searched it once.

Hello CIA.
>do you have e celebs who go and do news about russia on the internet?
A fuckton. Maybe more than in US.
>in regards to russian current events
What current events? Anyways, no, not really. Maybe in comments sections of relevant videos, but not much more than that. Or maybe I just don't hang out in places where it happens.

>do you have e celebs who go and do news about russia on the internet?
We do, both in russian for the russian public (the same way you have them in the west), and those that do it in english.
I can't recommend any good tho. We here have quite a different way of talking about politics.

>Do russian people get very reactionary on social media in regards to russian current events

Russians are even more divided than americans when it comes to politics, although, thank god, the majority are basically what you would call technocrats. They don't care about what flags you use or what's your opinion on faggots or church holidays. Their issues are based in reality and they'd vote for those they think could fix the economy and protect the country from the West.

On the internet meanwhile you can find both extreme liberals and extreme conservatives, so it only depends on what kind of social media you are looking at

>and In Russian
ffs
pls watch this 3/4 hour vid in a foreignlanguage

Well you should have been learning Russian at school instead of your useless german/latin/hebrew/whatever

>We are on a track to a huge, global war, and there's a really big chance it is already unstoppable.
why aren't you targetng our (((media)))? they are the ones pushing it

ill bump for a so,mething interesting

>why aren't you targetng our (((media)))? they are the ones pushing it
How can we do anything? Unless you actually believe in the bullshit your media spews about russian (((meddling))) (if you do please neck yourself), we are an incapable country with the economy the size of Germany which only exists because of oil

>There's a widespread and universal feeling of a "besieged fortress", as in, we are all in this castle, it's surrounded, and sooner or later there will be a storm

Lucky you then. It will hold your country together for a while at least, while others fall apart. External enemies are the only thing that can do that in the post-religious age. America is too strong and dominant and Westerners are too comfortable as the result. Nobody seriously perceives a real external danger.

> the economy the size of Germany
So a huge fucking economy then? Nah I believe yours is much smaller

I wish I could translate more, but translating all 45 minutes is a monumental task I am simply not capable of. Not to mention that it's 7 in the morning here.

I will say that by far the most important thing this guy has missed is that

>We started our firm track towards what we have right now when the US abandoned the treaty on limitations of anti-balistic missile system in 2002, since nukes, or, rather, the MAD was the most important pillar holding up the international stability

>Lucky you then. It will hold your country together for a while at least, while others fall apart
It will if things stay the same. Unfortunately, oil prices are sure to drop by 2030 and the country will , most likely, either collapse or become a neo-stalinist dictatorship

or both.

>So a huge fucking economy then? Nah I believe yours is much smaller
No, it is about the size of Germany. Your media wants you to believe it's 11th place because they use nominal gdp calculations, but any economist would tell you that nominal GDP is useless in cross-country analysis because you'd be looking at differences in national currency exchange rates and not differences in economy sizes

that being said german economy is fucking nothing. Germany is only strong because of the eu, without it it's a joke

and Germ economy doesnt rely on oil either

WHY IS NOONE TALKING ABOUT THE SEX CULT!!!!!
>hollywood/government sex cult
Exposed by catching second in command and recruit
>ALLISON MACK
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
There's the QUICK RUNDOWN
>Maggie Nix
MAGGIE NIX
>look into NIX
shes a child STARlet......
>Obama the horseback rider

also BONUS HAPPENING!!!!
>Broward county deputies being murdered

Numerous cops are dieing and being murdered in FL
>what do they know!?
One was definitely OURGUY , with his Facebook being purged but pixs mocking HOGG in nazi outfits
>what did he know in Clinton controlled JEWWARD county FL

foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/21/smallville-actress-allison-mack-arrested-for-alleged-sex-cult-involvement.html

archive.is/TcFim

Expose hollywood and you EXPOSE THEIR WORLD

The German economy is the 3rd largest in the world and it's all high tech and pharmaceutical exports. If you think you can match that, you shouldn't be experiencing any economic issues whatsoever. But yours is more in the Italy-Spain tier except with a larger population to feed.

>The German economy is the 3rd largest in the world and it's all high tech and pharmaceutical exports. If you think you can match that, you shouldn't be experiencing any economic issues whatsoever. But yours is more in the Italy-Spain tier except with a larger population to feed.
Okay, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

Just.. Google it. The third largest is India btw, then comes Japan, then Germany, then Russia

Hello CIA.
No, we are not retarded and don't believe in your pizzagate-esque crap.

Goodbye, CIA

> ppp measure
Into the trash it goes

Okok, will watch now.

>Into the trash it goes
Yeah, I too prefer to look at currency exchange prices when determining the size of a given economy

Are you the based chechenbro that did an IAMA here a few weeks ago?

I can only understand some russian and am by no means fleunt but its russias justification for current events and why they made the moves they have in the global chessboard

I don't think you realize what kind of positive impact complete nuclear devastation would have on humanity
>destruction of the elites as their methods to hold power, and their reserves of power would no longer apply
>economic collapse:
•people become selfish again
•feminism dies with anybody stupid enough to uphold it in a life or death situation
•massive improvement of the gene pool, as the hundred of millions of retards that couldn't be retarded enough to die in our society would be more than retarded enough to die in a cutthroat one
•economic inequalities that have been accumulated over thousands of years are erased, forking for a very short time a true meritocracy
>people might become radiation resistant from natural selection
>regional and homogeneous communities would form again
>pollution and destruction of the earth stops
>massive boon for all wildlife
>people no longer live alienating lives because if technology
>resets the clock on the blade runner like dystopia we re rushing towards
>nuclearwinter-chan

Tldr nukes are based and we should all aspire to be cleansed in the glow of atom

Attached: image.jpg (720x450, 45K)

Except for in reality we all would be gobbled by China, India and africans because they won't get nuked.

Also, white people would probably literally die out

I'll save you all some time and summarize what he said
*ahem*
hes a jew
move on

also, the interviewed guy is not a jew, so fuck off

Attached: 1490415048534.png (546x700, 381K)

which is why we must at make sure EVERYBODY gets it, idk conceive the Russian gov to take in some idf high ranking foreign relations guy, so he redpolls Russia on the Samson option and they adopt it too
Even Putin mentioned something like that, that if Russia was ever destroyed human life on earth would be unthinkable
Have every major power go all Samson option on each other and hf from your comfy shelter

Attached: image.jpg (610x918, 132K)

>t. russian kike

What's India doing in the war? China would of course ally with Russia and form the eastern block , I don't believe they like each other very much, so you two would probably btfo India
You're now best bud with north corea
If the U.S. Manages to gain access to the seas to reach Korea they might have a chance, but most likely that had been taken care off, so South Korea is no more
Leaves you with Japan, and everybody hates them which is kinda sad I like Japan but anyway, either they wait, they do nothing they try to invade they nuke Japan one if those certainly , and an embargo in all cases
You now would represent the eastern block

Your contenders are now Russia, China, people's republic of reunified korea, allies the the Middle East, maybe a few niggers idk

On the other side we have the zogblock
U.S., the rest of America for good mesure (-dissidents South American countries ), Western Europe, and to finish some niggers