HAPPENING - MEETING BETWEEN THE 4 MAJOR BALKAN STATES, SERBIA SOON IN EU

euscoop.com/en/2018/4/24/serbia-eu-membership

sofiaglobe.com/2018/04/24/leaders-of-bulgaria-greece-romania-serbia-meet-in-bucharest-on-april-24/

>Bulgaria, Greece, and Romania must do everything in their power to make Serbia a member of the European Union

>"if one Balkan country has a problem, all have a problem."

>The co-ordination of the four states ahead of the EU-Western Balkans Summit that will be held in Sofia, the capital of the EU’s presiding country, Bulgaria for the first half of 2018

We friends and allies now.

Is this the beginning of an alliance against the roaches? Our PM has been LARPing as a diplomat for a couple of years, but it looks like it is unironically working lol. The t*rks have been making blatant statements how the Balkans are their clay, how they will take Cyprus, Athens and Southern parts of Bulgaria, etc. Strength in unity brothers.

Attached: map.png (695x1347, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2EPW7otyd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Balkans
>unity
that is literally the opposite of everything the Balkans stands for

Dunno m8, last time we kicked the roach empire's ass. It is possible.

Green - allied states from the OP
Yellow - potential allies
Red - roaches

Attached: mapp.jpg (1259x1024, 272K)

Wow Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Serbia have a lot of territory. I had not realized that. You can match the Turks. This is very nice!

We're your greatest ally, goy. Stab the Serbs in the back.

Attached: free (you)s.jpg (202x215, 41K)

>that is literally the opposite of everything the Balkans stands for

I'm sure in 1950 they said
>France & Germany
>working together

Anyway, the EU is predicated on regionalism. Smaller countries working together closely - Nordic states, Baltic States, Benelux, Visegrad etc - in most sectors to balance the bigger ones. Serbia was going to join anyway once they meet the criteria, and this will only be a boon to the region when they do.
Or bad, if you want to see it that way, but that'd be silly.

>Croatian diaspora in Australia

So you are basically at home, pic related.

Attached: balkan league.png (4500x2234, 213K)

>Implying there couldn't be a foreign expeditionary army in diaspora island aka Australia

>We friends and allies now.
Finally

Attached: 1520885937573.jpg (272x153, 13K)

>diaspora island

Kek

Fuuuuck that. The EU won’t be expanding. Supporting expansion and accepting shithole countries would be political suicide for every German or Western European politician.

OUT OUT OUT!!!

this is honestly pathetic
first of all, erdogan doesn't even care about your shithole and its never mentioned on turkish news
secondly, turkey could probably fuck all four of you up even if yo united
thirdly, you're just dragging each other down by forcing serbia into the EU

That'd be fucking based, desu. I'd think a lot of Balkan diaspora dudes would come back if the roaches chimped out. It has happened plenty of times before. Look how they organized entire battalions in WW2.

Hello Serbia chan

Desu, we could kick so much ass if we worked together

>Supporting expansion and accepting shithole countries would be political suicide for every German or Western European politician.
You need more countries to export your shit desu.

>shithole countries
>the Caliphate of Germanistan

I won't even respond

that's because of map projection retard
there are more people in istanbul than whole of greece, all four of these countries are irrelevant and could not challenge us
turkey isn't going to attack any of these subhuman states unless provoked, actually gayreek subhumans are ones provoking us
you worked together in one war against a dying empire on its knees, congratulations! maybe you should remember how you turned on each other later...

>Desu, we could kick so much ass if we worked together
Retaking east Thrace when?

Attached: 1518278699413.gif (120x120, 52K)

Yeah this "last time" you speak so highly of ended with the Balkan countries fighting each other, with Turkey taking both sides at various points

There is 0 chance the Balkan countries will put their squabbling aside. Turkey just has to say "hey Greece/Bulgaria/Serbia, if you help us we'll give you back Macedonia" and they'll switch sides in a second

It's all pointless sabre-rattling anyway. Edrogan's big enemy is Syria and the Kurds and he's going to be focusing on that for the next 20 years probably

never, serbia can barely beat a couple of subhuman albanians

Meh. Despite the invasion and the traitors ruling us, we‘re still doing pretty good. In expectation of the fourth Reich and judgement day for the traitors, I‘m standing by my country.

In any case, the EU expanding is a bad, bad idea. There is zero support for that in the population. Even among the nigger-loving libshits.

+ the whole NATO, we are truly pathetic

>barely
lel

>implying i want east Thrace for Serbia
I implied Bulgaria should have it, not us

>memeflag

Show yourself, roach

>first of all, erdogan doesn't even care about your shithole and its never mentioned on turkish news

Pic related you low effort shillberg. There are a dozen more.

>secondly, turkey could probably fuck all four of you up even if yo united

Roaches are cowards and Erdoroach removed most of his generals out of fear. They have a lot of airplanes, but so does Greece. T*rkey would be fucked if they tried a land invasion.

>thirdly, you're just dragging each other down by forcing serbia into the EU

They can get some EU gibs and develop in many areas. Even a tiny advantage would help the entire region. More trade, more economic growth, etc.

Attached: 1233.jpg (774x536, 95K)

Balkans + Armenia + Kurd uprising = T*rkey is fucked

Soon™

Retaking of Kosovo soon after.

>implying roaches could beat Greece, which is defended by the modern day, non homo 470lbs Spartan

Attached: ChadBloat.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>you doing anything.

Thank the British for that mess. The middle east and Europe would be a million times better today if The Ottomans were still in charge.

serbia can't join until it recognizes kosovo, we'll see if vucic is willing to go full cuck by middle of the year probably. but even 2025 is a question, so certainly not soon.

>honestly replying to a meme flag faggot
My dude, what are you doing?

Romania unites with Moldova and annexes Northern Bukovina and Budjak.
Bulgaria unites with Macedonia. Serbia re-unites with Montenegro, Kosovo and annexes parts of Bosnia.
Turkey starts stupid war in the middle east, gets btfo, kurds revolt, United Balkan Army walks into Constantinople.
This is my dream.

>serbia can't join until it recognizes kosovo

Will there be riots if he does?

I know, I know. I can't help myself sometimes.

God damn that sounds perfect. Add Greeks taking back Cyprus as well and it is 11/10.

>I know, I know. I can't help myself sometimes.
Kek, pic related is you

Attached: 1515785228181.png (625x626, 35K)

I am a "roach" (you subhumans are bigger cockroaches) so I don't need to show anything
Post the article for that news btw
Anyway, I watch every news media in Turkey and there is hardly one word mentioned about greece, bulgaria or serbia. No one cares, literally. Greek politicians are facing political crisis and they decide they want to start propaganda campaign of some "Turkish invasion coming soon" so commie tsiparis can raise his image. Also CHP is the opposition party and literally holds no power.
>T*rkey would be fucked if they tried a land invasion
So would Serbia, Bulgaria and Greece if they tried land invasion of Turkey. You wold probably lose half your men trying to cross Maritsa river. Turkey is heavily defended country and far more experienced then any of those three armies.
>They can get some EU gibs and develop in many areas
So you admit to being parasites?

Unironically, Serbia, romania, bulgaria and greece should form a balkan orthodox union or something like in the first balkan war days where you organically rose against the roach and their jew masters that were controlling them.

Turkey has US nukes stationed in it you dipshit, an actual modernised military, and a population larger than every Balkan country and Armenia combined

You can keep LARPing about a third balkan war all you want, but Turkey's not starting it because it's sucking up to the EU, not because it's scared of Bulgaria and Serbia's MiG-15s that can barely fly

A man can only dream

Attached: 1516348702914.jpg (720x827, 53K)

Its all romania, based af bros.

This is a quite youtube comment-tier larp but Armenia is a third-world country that is literally useless and them attacking Turkey would be there worst mistake. The k*rds can barely do anything, PKK in Turkey is in its weakest it has been since they tried starting war in 2015 and got btfo.
Turkey has enough men already, even not counting conscripts, to fight a three-front war with all those nations. An attack on Turkey would not get you any support from Russia and NATO and you'd just embarrass yourselves

Speaking of

Attached: dYZKBeX.png (224x225, 16K)

I feel sorry for you, Achmed. I hope you are alright, after Germany descends in civil war with the Caliphate. Even if I do not like my country, no average person here, believes in political correctnes or government.

Truth is baiting, you must be delusional if you think your three meme armies can challenge Turkey

>US nukes

US controlled as well. Don't forget that. Roachland is just a
parking space.

>Trump will side with t*rkey and use nukes

kek

>three

You are both retarded if you think, there is going to be a large scale war in the Balkans.

The comma should be before the "if"

The second Greek and Bulgarian armies attempt to cross Turkish border, your planes will be shot down by our air-defense systems and our air force will bomb your army to ash. Any survivors would then have to face Turkish army in fortified positions.
You wouldn't even get close to Edirne, let alone Istanbul.

you cant go just full red on bosnia because there is a territory that has its borders with 82%+ serbs that dont have anything to do with the roaches and who are threathened the most of the bosnian islamist who fucking hate serbs (even tho they are serbs themselves, a good chunk of them) and for the orthodox christianity, thats around 800k serbs right there

They actually moved their nukes from Incirlik to Romania.
Whatever, Turkey is getting a little out of hand lately. If it wasn‘t for american interests in the region, Turkey will get shish-kebabed by Russia and Iran.

Turkey is aligned with Russia and Iran

Srpska right?

Attached: srpska.jpg (3951x3797, 1.99M)

If we join EU I will secede my house and become an independent monarchy

you sure about that m8? you sure that any sane leader trusts Erdogan?

No matter how many times I look at it, that border gore will always trigger me

Attached: 1524037946487.png (172x232, 33K)

My favourite professor in Moscow reminded us every single lecture that Russia inherited the mantle of Christianity's defender from Byzantium (hence the two headed Byzantium eagle used by Russia on their flag now) and their natural enemy has always been Turkey.

His said that no matter any short term deals and peace, history shows Russia and Turkey will always be enemies and will always end up in war until one is wiped out.

His theory was that NATO will eventually drop Turkey due to growing islamic and neo-ottoman influence (mind you that was 10 years ago, the dude was right) which will open the way for Russia to slowly, but surely start exerting pressure. First through economic mean and later through war. Kurdistan will exist, Armenia will take back Ararat.

r8 my battleplans

Attached: 20180425050119_1.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

Muslims are pathetic at war since the 1700 war that ottomans lost hungary with. 320 years of buttfuking is enough proof that your dickless masses would lose even with a 4:1 numerical advantage

You better tear this shit down

Attached: 71127EF3-77F6-4F6C-AF5C-1D5F448E174B.jpg (800x450, 318K)

russia and iran trust him more than trump, there's a reason why Turkey has a seat at the Syrian peace process and america doesn't

I guess I was the retard.

Go to bed roach! Don't be edgy because your father molested you again. All your dreams of conquest will remain dreams. As long as you are Muslim, you will be too preoccupied to fight other Muslims.

>postman knocks on the door
>"AM I BEING DETAINED?"

Best out come is for you and the Croatians to split it half way somehow without the retarded border. Not sure which way tho.

Herzegovina to them, Srpska to you. Done deal.

Dream scenario: Romania takes back Moldavia, Croatia and Serbia partition Bosnia, Kosovo amd Montenegro to Serbia, most of Albania to Serbia while Greexe takes the southern strip. Bulgaria annexes Macedonia, Greece retakes Thrace/Constantinople as well as Cyprus.

All we need is to have Turks in Germany to chimpout to guarantee support outside the Balkans against Turkey, Poland would definitley jump at the chance.

my dick/10

can serbia even join the eu with the disputed border of kosovo? i thought clear borders was a requirement.

You forgot daddy Putin crossing the Caucasus and Northern Cyprus getting flattened.

>Greece retakes Thrace/Constantinople as well as Cyprus.
>implying we can feed them
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL!

EU has double standards when applying rules to Serbia. They can do any legal gymnastic they want. They will probably try to suck in Kosovo as well.

Name this professor and when he said this speech
NATO also doesn't care about Islamism, considering they suck the dick of Saudis
wow the edge
The only one dreaming of conquest is you, you literally larping how you will divide Turkey in this thread even though Bulgaria could never challenge modern Turkey even with Greek and Serbian support

You can bet your ass that in any happening the millions of roaches in Germany will chimp out. Erdogan calls them his army and threatens Germany, Belgium, Netherlands even Austria with riots. Recently Austria banned political demonstrations by roach diaspora before the elections in roachland and Erdogan threatened Austria with riots.

Last year it happened in another country, forgot which one, maybe Belgium and he literally said the t*rk diaspora was bigger than that country's army.

Every roach will be sent to Anatolia

kek

>Will there be riots if he does?
i like to think so, but i feel like serbia is kill.

The fuck? You don't know about Russia inheriting the mantle of Orthodox Christian protectors from Byzantium? It's in every single history book.

Constantinople secure

Attached: 20180425050753_1.jpg (1920x1080, 330K)

>tfw I can't decide whether my urge to troll gercucks is stronger than my hatred for EU.

Attached: 1463055308209.jpg (351x351, 35K)

Who said the turks will be allowed to stay in Constantinople?

Serbia yesyesyes!

just join it already for the lulz, it‘s not like it‘s gonna last for much longer

>i like to think so, but i feel like serbia is kill.

You know I thought so as well about the situation here, in the last few months Soros funded NGOs made a huge push to introduce a "Convention for the Rights of Women" that had a lot of trojan horse passages and would have introduced the word "gender" in our language, gender based education in schools and a bunch of other tranny and leftie crap. The church, 80% of the people, all famous scientists and scholars, media personalities, etc. everyone jumped against that crap and the government had to withdraw it and suspend it indefinitely :)

Isn't that the default position?

Does this apply today? This isn't 1800s-1918 anymore. If Turkey decided tomorrow to ally with Russia, Putin would be praising Turks as brothers of Russians. This is truth, if Russia could control Bosporus Straits peacefully through good relations with Turkey it wouldn't care about some autist gypsy irridentist delusions.
The Turks since Greece will never get anywhere near Istanbul

Listen man, I'm going to be straight with you. Living mentally challenged, isn't going to be easy, but with hard work, even you can make it.

First read the thread, and differentiate posters.

Second drop the edge, and the insecurities, we are all here to shitpost and you can learn something from different anons. Research the things you read. Orthodox Christianity came from Byzantine, and was later established in the Balkans and Russia.

Third go suck a dick.

we need to defeat the eternal T*rk once and for all. remove roach from nato asap

>wow the edge
You're acting like Turkey is this impressive military force when the only advantage you have is breeding like rabbits. Turks are manlet cowards you have nothing to be proud about th entire world hates you.

>but i feel like serbia is kill

Yeah for the 10th fucking time in the last 100 years. We will make another one. Cause that is within our capabilities.

Attached: yugo.png (680x1007, 1.09M)

You should read the Clash of Civilizations. Christians and muslims can never co-exist long term. Russia will never be allied to T*rkey except in some short term high stakes periods.

Throwing ad hominems around must really make you look smart and cool in front of retarded amerimutts of Jow Forums
>Orthodox Christianity came from Byzantine, and was later established in the Balkans and Russia.
did i ever fucking deny this?

Serbia will never be part of EU.

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

They have certainly been blown away

Attached: 20180425051620_1.jpg (1920x1080, 362K)

What do we do about our population dying off and moving abroad lads?

State-sponsored cross-border redistribution of qt3.14s in the new Balkan league?

Attached: 1520840058209.jpg (1200x1152, 275K)

You don't have any other prospects. Even with all the corruption and totalitarian EU leadership the economic boons are worth it. I hate it and hope it breaks apart, but until it exists you can use it for your benefit.

>t. retard

Chinese remix
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2EPW7otyd0

Lmao

>mfw I came when I saw that pic

What game?

I don't care now, because your pic gave me cancer.

Seriously tho, we need government gibs for young families that make babies that somehow excludes the gypsies in a non-genocidal non-NATO-bombers-coming-yo way.

i like to think we'd do the same m8
i like to think that as well

The roaches have surrendered to the might of the Balkan league

Attached: 20180425051954_1.jpg (1920x1080, 366K)

HOLY SHIT that is amazing. Based chink!

ahahah!