Let's dump the electoral college

Let's dump the electoral college.

Attached: 1520803877269.png (500x533, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobalist.com/contributors/michael-c-maibach/
edsitement.neh.gov/feature/defense-electoral-college
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>embrace democratically elected government
>establish traditions lasting 200 years
>minor cultural shift happens
>election comes out against your expectations
>dismantle traditional democratic instituions

Nah bro, shit's been fucked long before 2016.

4 seems a little incredulous source?

The Electoral College is necessary based on our system of government and history, and protects the nation against elections being gamed

They've been dismantling this shit for more than a century
> sees flag
oh. he's retarded.

has it though? sounds like it's just your opinion

fucked up = outcomes do not match my assigned norms apparently

no

Sure, if you purge every single illegal living in metropolises.
Until then, no.

How can illegals vote without a license?

Find me one political scientist who thinks that the electoral college is superior to popular voting in this era.

The electoral college is fundamentally undemocratic. It currently it give a unfair advantage to conservatives, and if I gave a unfair advantage to the left. On principle I would also against it. The fact that it allows for faithless electors is reason enough that it should be abolished.

theglobalist.com/contributors/michael-c-maibach/

edsitement.neh.gov/feature/defense-electoral-college

Of course you are a dumb nigger who wont accept any evidence, but at least the democracies entrenched traditions are stronger than any one idiot.

Okay. Get two thirds of the Senate and two thirds of the States to agree, draft a constitutional amendment and vote it into law.

Ask the dems my dude. Same goes for all the dead people they use for votes

Dont need one to vote, you just give them your name and you vote, if you give them a name that already voted you just need to sign a piece of paper saying you didnt vote then both votes are counted

No, I'm asking YOU, how are they able to enter the polls without identification? Wouldn't you need an ID and a valid social security number?

I had to present my ID when I voted. Did you vote in the last election? Are you even old enough to vote?

no

Yes but the left is controlled by literal subversive Marxists that pose an existential threat to western civilization

This isn’t about being fair it’s about survival

some states make you present ID to register. most states allow you to register at the polls so morons like you don't realize there is a difference.
nobody requires an ID to vote

I guess then illegals don't have a significant affect on elections since a majority of them live in California and I had to present my ID when I lived there

real talk, is there any arguments to having a system with an electoral college?
obviously there are issues with changing it now, but I mean purely in theory.