Old Swedish man attacked by Somalis

New video from Swedistan:

youtube.com/watch?v=sDI7p7c7A5U

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmRoyqBrgY8&vl=id
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good.

Despite your digits this is fake and dangerous propaganda. And also gay

And here's why: the incident has been posted online, and election is coming this fall.

development has made you weak

white south americans are 10x the men you once were

pathetic swedes

>white south americans
>white
>south americans

there's actually a lot of truth to this. Being hard is the product of necessity. Finns are much stronger than swedes because they border Russia, and if you are weak and border Russia you become part of Russia. South america is a shit hole because it's filled with almost entirely monkeys, thus if you are weak you will be murdered. Only in the west and parts of Asia did we become so orderly and productive that we allowed ourselves to become so weak as to get voluntarily conquered

Sweden is dead anyway

>Why is it like this. Why is it like that.

Its like this because they think bystanders will continue to do nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=mmRoyqBrgY8&vl=id

Attached: saxon.jpg_large.jpg (733x570, 53K)

lol

why are there even black people in sweden is what everyone should be asking for fucks sake

>parts of Asia
What parts are those?
Many in asia uphold a set of values that depend on withholding a homogenus ethnicity within the nation

The "let them all in" mentality only exists in the western nations

On a side note, Sweden has recently (today) decided to let 9000 migrants with a deportation decicion stay because of "the humanitarian costs"
So i cant wait for what comes next

Say it with me.

SOMALIANS ARE SUBHUMAN

I'd believe this if it weren't for the 90 million whites that live in rural fucking nowhere USA who are pretty rugged

stop posting that poem, it's literally pathetic and never going to happen. face the facts it's over for the anglo's

in brazil if that happened either someone would die stabbed/with a stone to the head or the niggers would get lynched by dozens of citizens and tied to a pole

I hate where I live but at least it taught me to stand up for myself, unlike these young men in the video clearly afraid of taking action

Say what you want about americans but disarmed people in the waffle house managed to defend themselves, sort of.

The swedes are obviously not sufficiently tolerant.

Lol I can’t help but laugh when I see videos like this.. Northern Europe, especially Scandinavia, is filled with absolute giants, yet you get shoved around by malnourished 5’6 immigrants..
I’m 6’4 and decently built and I would never take the level of shit from these immigrants I see you guys taking

If Nordic men can’t keep immigrants in check then they deserve to lose their country

And that's a good thing.

2 old men fighting several somali youths and winning

Attached: 1492966398171s.jpg (120x125, 2K)

Look at those cuck outfits. That was the worst about the video.

gibe me dats.

>white south americans

Attached: 1524430841846.jpg (251x242, 14K)

bump. look at all those faggots. they got what they voted for

there are white south americans, since a bunch of white europeans settled there.
Meanwhile in Sweden the feminists will force all Swedes to chop of their dicks, so they can ride black cocks.

>unlike these young men in the video clearly afraid of taking action
>If Nordic men can’t keep immigrants in check then they deserve to lose their country
If you stand up to these you will probably get called a racist and/or have the police called on you

Good luck being 6'4'' and unemployed because youre a racist and now have a criminal record
The system works against the natives

>fake
Video clearly shows young Muslims swinging at a old Swedish man.

The difference is that you country is a jungle, meanwhile in europe people are normal citizens, however, the more far right groups of europe are usually top tier in everything, something i doubt your country has.

kek

I meant that parts of asia are so developed, the "let everyone conquer us" is a uniquely western idea which is a result of self hatred instilled by the jews

Do they still want to be diverse like America?

> Tribalism is just a social construct.
Joe Rogan

Nice. Fuck those whites nords.

>Be Swedish Woman
>Defend niggers attacking pensioners.

I think Bolsonaro has a real chance to win now that Lula was imprisoned. It will be fun watching the civil war in Brazil kick off with Bolsonaro dropping Commies out of a helicopter.

It is beginning to look somewhat grim, yes.
Police force is getting weaker by the minute, and gang violence is growing.
The no-go-zone memes are a bit exaggerated, though.
We haven't lost that much ground yet.

It's almost like sweden wants inner city ghettos like the U.S.

wow new news welcome to nigger world

>mutts vs mutts
>who cares

Sweden always delivers.

Attached: 1522799574755.jpg (468x302, 30K)

>Old Swedish man attacked by Somalis
At least the Swedes stick together and run to protect each other. Hopefully that sense of self-preservation against the invading hordes will occur throughout our once beautiful nation.

i can't believe the fact that some of these fucking monkeys can't into landscape to capture video on their phones. this is everyone -- niggers, towelheads, spics, whites, chinks, gooks, nips -- EVERYONE
>give something nice to people
>they can't properly use it
>almost a "haha let's use portrait so we won't have nice things"
smartphones really were a mistake

Attached: 100337.png (1280x824, 810K)

>meme flag
>calling others mutts

wew

>We haven't lost that much ground yet.

Well eventually you will. Sweden is a small country with a small population. If you keep importing niggers you're not going to be able to handle them all. I've seen your police force, it's full of fucking women. The same women who voted to let the sub humans in

Technically we have no go zones in the states. You won't catch many white people with sense in downtown Atlanta after dark.

nigger holocaust finally when???

How about the white kid that the old man tried to grab?
Do you guys have problem with natives becoming more violent?

So it's a lie? even the majority of bolsonaro supporters are mongrels

>retirees taking action and swedish youth backing them up
Glorious.