CTV National News questions

I'd like to speak to the Sgt or who ever is in command here. I have some questions for you in regards to yesterday's incident.

Attached: 1523577267630.jpg (1172x1920, 768K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LZBk2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IM IN CHARGE HERE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

thats me, im the leader of 4chans pol board. what do you want, faggot?

That would be me, how may I enlighten you ?

No I am Spartacus!

WhatAre you doing for the incel rebellion.

we run things around here... what you need to know my goy?

Attached: rabbi.jpg (800x533, 101K)

This had better be LARP. Are journos really this dumb?

GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

Attached: moggga.jpg (436x428, 35K)

Is this you?

Attached: Screenshot_20180424-171920.png (1312x2560, 830K)

Hello it is I sgt Jow Forums. I will need to verify your identity before we can discuss further. Please post your credit card number and name in the "options" line followed by #admincensor, this will make it such that only Jow Forums admins and Sgts like myself can view the information to check your identity.

CTV is a bunch of cucks.

They ran a bullshit story about the Ontario PC leader at the height of the #metoo thing that ruined his career, hoping that the ensuing chaos would get a woman elected as party leader. Instead, we got the worst possible outcome (Doug Ford, trump lite), and now CTV is desperately trying to backpedal.

Also OP if you're actually CTV please tell Michelle Dube I want to fuck the shit out of every one of her holes.

How do I delete this thread?

Fkn retard, no ones in charge here. Damn you ppl are stupid

By giving milkers.

Attached: 1523333690886.jpg (240x196, 13K)

Delete this

SGT Jow Forums

archive.is/LZBk2
Look Goy, facebook post made after the arrest

I am Sgt. Big Benis, would you like me to message Sgt. Jow Forums for you and show him this thread?

Attached: 1352324205567.gif (640x480, 1.76M)

How can you tell? Pardon my ignorance

ITS TIME 4 U TO BE MY COCK COCUBINE BABY, GIVE DADDY SOME LUUUUUV

Attached: 1386172810836.jpg (1300x823, 253K)

Drag Man! Look at that power skull. I’m in charge of Jow Forums btw.

Kek

Don't listen to the others, I'm the real Sgt of the 4th Chan in the flesh. What are your questions that I may enlighten you?

Touria, fellow Hogtowner here, you need to go to the thread called Jow Forums to find the beta uprising.

Also, the entire neighbourhood of Brockton Village/Ossington is run by a Freemason mafia, hopefully one of you can expose the York Rite. They disguise themselves as hipsters but about 15-20 stores are working as fronts in the area that you should take heed of, because they seem to be operating a large operation one could call 'fake news', if you catch my drift.

They identify themselves by using sans-serif and cursive fonts, and by advertising 'British Goods'. And that special art hotel/restaurant with the same name as a popular Canadian rapper is involved too. I'm dead serious.

Attached: terry-shore.jpg (2700x1818, 1M)