LADS, PAUL NEEDS YOUR HELP! PLEASE LEND ALL YOUR AVAILABLE ENERGY TO HIM

LADS, PAUL NEEDS YOUR HELP! PLEASE LEND ALL YOUR AVAILABLE ENERGY TO HIM

AHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 2018-04-24_13-30-00.png (782x818, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uesqhy9kwcA
youtu.be/LciiZ0IWyyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png (852x1136, 1.79M)

That's a really good way to give democrats a free seat.

Attached: 51fe22eb2d6148ca668c604c14017336a5039aa5a385f714497ae4ccdc934724.png (971x720, 490K)

AHHHHhHHHHHHHHHHhHHhHHHHH

Attached: AHhHhHHHHH.jpg (500x334, 18K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1510000189137.jpg (900x632, 63K)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo

Attached: AHHHHhhh.jpg (1000x667, 40K)

wait didnt he help dox ricky?

>wanting a cuckservative to take office instead

Paul Nehlen is going to prison for RICO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOOOOOOHhhHHOOOooOOoOOOOOOO

Attached: WOOOOoooOoOoo.jpg (480x360, 24K)

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 434D032B-FAED-42A6-8ECF-AAFA12FC8471.jpg (440x386, 42K)

IT'S HOPELESS BUT I SHALL GIVE MY ENERGY ANYWAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1491357740579.png (633x758, 335K)

This idiot could have won

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=uesqhy9kwcA

Wait, Nehlen actually has a chance to win?

Amazing.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AHHHhHHHH.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 456346.jpg (1600x900, 490K)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: EHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (480x360, 36K)

That’s what they said about Trump, you fucking nigger faggot

GWAAAAAAAAAPOOOOOORAGGAAAA WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Attached: 1524269513870.gif (840x488, 511K)

>implying this faggot is running against the worst DNC candidate in history

severely underage detected

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: WOOOO.jpg (2048x1536, 751K)

Nope. Wisconsin made it almost illegal for Democrats to vote. They did this by requiring an ID, and then strategically closing DMVs. That's why it went red during the presidential election.

KOOOOURRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: KOUURURRRRAAAA.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1523934498686.gif (512x512, 735K)

It's official: Paul Ryan is being replaced by a Democrat.

Bump

Nehlen really fucked up by going obvious ''white supremacist'' and counter-semitist. Should have limited himself to dogwhistles and act professional till after elections.

You clearly haven't been to Wisconsin. Everyone loves Nazis here. There's even a statue of Hitler downtown.

BUSTIN THE BIGGEST NUT

Attached: 1499200621797.jpg (287x284, 25K)

Paul Nehlen will win

Kek wants it.

Maybe not, maybe his timing is excellent, looking at the West thing.

>help

He single handily did it

Bump

OHHHhHHHhHOOooOOOoOOOoOOOOOO

Attached: 1473742482593.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

Based

Attached: 1512877353243.jpg (464x465, 29K)

How is he "pro-white" exactly ?

It's all falling into place

Attached: third-reich-mike.jpg (1803x878, 562K)

Have you ever listened to Fash the nation?

Attached: 1plus1.jpg (236x353, 15K)

I thought we hate him now for doxxing someone on the right he had a disagreement with??

He names the Jew, who are the most powerful anti-white lobby around.

if he wins this race I can forgive the doxxing

Fuck this clown

hooooda muh shandala wompa doooooo

He's pretty much used that phrase to describe himself. He's openly anti-Semitic and racist. Wisconsin will vote for him.

Attached: eng_pl_Pearl-Drops-Pro-White-Toothpaste-50ml-62815_1.jpg (700x700, 45K)

Fuck you cuckservative.

Thanks anons. I literally did not know anything about him.

\o/

>maybe if we retroactively say we hated hillary it'll seem like our whole platform isn't nigger-tier halftruths
you're glowing

He is going to win. Wisconsin is mostly German descent and they openly hate Jews and blacks on the daily.

N E H L E N

Cuck

Attached: rico.jpg (720x405, 62K)

Quick! Fill it with Somalis!

Praying for him! WHITE POWER!!!

Attached: A4337790-57ED-48D2-89A4-0B474B19A8C4.jpg (1000x672, 115K)

>Pro-White
Can't see this backfiring.

Attached: 1431013946200.gif (270x270, 499K)

I thought this guy had a chance back in 2016, and while I doubt he can manage it now: have some of my energy based Nehlen

This. Immigration isnt humanitarian. It is securing votes and thus political power. WAKE UP, WHITE MAN!

Attached: 1524528061145.jpg (330x450, 34K)

Nehlen went full retard, he will lose the primary

Attached: 1454382642383.jpg (1094x615, 360K)

Based CIA spook

If Nehlen actually beats Ryan I won't be able to stop giggling like a madman for at least two days.

>being pro-white is CIA, goy
>naming (((them))) is CIA, goy

Attached: 1524250501563.jpg (772x507, 75K)

Will there be televised debates? I can't wait for him to name the Jew live on TV.

Wait he’s pro white? He likes white people? Get him out of here, we have no place for xenophobic racist bigots like him in our government.

Fuck off with your CIA plant. This retard sperged out on twitter like a 10 year old kid that just found out about Jow Forums.

>electing Cuckservative RINO's is surely the winning strategy!

Your shilling is wholly ineffective. 1/10 Try again.

Attached: Comfy Street.jpg (624x447, 67K)

In his district though? Mostly boomers who left milwaukee because niggers + upper middle/upper class professionals that followed them, all in big 4000 sq ft homes or hobby farms. They're republican sure but I'm sure most are the pro-israel flavor

I'm surprised they're calling him pro-white instead of racist or a white supremacist. Usually they use more emotionally loaded terms when attacking someone.

I’m cautious. Nehlen seems very jewish name and his embrace of the far right memeticism is interesting but a bit strange. He is legit or he is a ruse to put a spotlight on the grass roots far right in order to freeze them for attacks like the jew playbooks say.

ryan announced his retirement already. lurk more

He's got my vote.

Nehlen needs your support. Sooner or later whites have to actually stand up and testify for their right to exist. If you are not brave enough to fight for your beliefs than you had better support people who actually have the necessary courage. If you are waiting for the right time to strike, you will be waiting forever.

He won't win and what he did is unforgivable.

Also........la goblina waifu

>How is he "pro-white" exactly ?

He's not. He doxxes pro-whites and is married to a border jumper who steals all his campaign donations for her personal use. He is anti-white and so is anybody who supports him.

Attached: nehlenwife.png (179x281, 68K)

This.

It's not enough for someone to agree with you, they have to have a chance in hell of winning. Nehlen associates with neo nazis openly. He's not going to win.

This is ignoring that he's a treacherous piece of shit who doxed Ricky Vaughn because he said mean words.

Nehlen = free Democratic seat at best and extreme liability at worst. Fuck Nehlen.

Then you are anti-white.

Nehlen hates white people so much he married a mexican.

Doesn't even truly matter if he's legitimate or not, someone who openly names the jews being elected to national office shoves the overton window in the direction that those who are wise to jews should want it to go and leaves more room for legitimate people to operate. I personally think he is legitimate though.

Nehlen sounds jew. I was worried he was a kike projection like Mike Pinovich

Yeah right

>Nehlen needs your support.

>According to the latest Federal Election Commission (FEC) filing, Nehlen's campaign paid his wife Gabriela Lira $13,000 in the third quarter of last year,

When you support Nehlen your money is literally going straight to a Mexican woman. Do you understand that?

Attached: 1458085429147.gif (500x281, 425K)

Hell no.
He's much too brave to be a Jew.

>yfw you hand us another free seat, again

T..Thanks?

Is this part of the endless winning I keep hearing about? Its like no matter how well you guys do, you end up shilling for the candidates that are easier for us to beat.

Jews are stoking the rise of the far right everywhere. This is the redpill, the jews want the same thing we do just different ends, they want to build a new ISIS, the alt right is being made so that it may be destroyed, we have to maintain extreme vigilance or we will lose sight of reality.

Every major alt right platform has denounced Nehlen. He's done. No one except shills (and idiots who think Cantwell is a thought leader) is promoting him.

Attached: cantwell.png (500x281, 259K)

Every fucking time you guys bring up some based "white nationalist", his wife is either a gook, mutt or mexican.
What the actual fuck guys.

Attached: 1498846763389.png (396x512, 204K)

I hate to say it but you're right. Personally I don't like what Nehlen did to Ricky Vaughn but it'd be good for the cause if he won the seat. Very good, actually.

He's just a typical white beta male who married an illegal immigrant. No different than white guys who have to resort to marring Asian chicks and then talk about "saving the white race".

he doxed a guy who countersignaled white nationalisme. Paul supports the wall and other ways to reduce immigration to the US. Paul is against censorship and will make it illegal for websites to censor. Paul names the jew and understands the neocon agenda and therefor Paul will be more likely to be able the stop (((them))). Vote for Paul Nehlen

youtu.be/LciiZ0IWyyk

Pure energy

Attached: 1468973697879.gif (323x206, 755K)

who the fuck cares. if an anti-semitic extremist gets elected to public office that's a good sign.
you fuckers will whine about everything. adolf hitler could come back to life, take over germany, kick out the jews and you people would come up with a way to call him a jew.

>what about all these anti-semitic tweets
>i-i can explain, just joke bro
>loses voter base that believe in him, dems fly into ryans spot
its really coincedntal that he flamed out(intenionally?) right when ryan retires. Really makes you think.

>comparing advocating white interests to ISIS
Please find me a case of Nehlen advocating murder.

You mean he's a faggot snitch who no one will ever trust again.

Paul Nehlen is done. Ricky Vaughn is a martyr and NEETsocs are poison.

There is some psychological link between guys who are attracted to white nationalist rhetoric and guys who are too beta or have too low of smv to get white women.

Yep. Getting these ideas out there, especially on legitimate political platforms, is the ultimate goal. Is Kanye the most refilled person ever? No. But he makes a great vehicle to r edpill normies. Its 4D chess, lads.

A cringey opinion that lacks culture. Hillary was not a bad candidate at all, that is a myth invented by low-IQ retards to make excuses for why they got BTFO so hard.

oh look, Jow Forums thinks they can pull another trump
you got lucky losers
Paul isnt winning shit.

Attached: roger.jpg (350x500, 21K)

He names the Jew. That alone makes it worth it to get him into office, forgetting everything else. We need the precedent.

Nehlen will win