The enemy is in the gates. WARNING TO ALL Jow ForumsACKS. GET THE FUCK IN

Just look at that , K I K E S deleting our threads in here .

Attached: IMG_20180424_224554_073.jpg (600x955, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBf9UA9mt2s
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
youtu.be/jPOUpJE4MbI
Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yup its on, check what they did, put a filter on the main board .

Attached: IMG_20180424_230922_555.jpg (600x906, 105K)

WREAK FUCKING HAVOK , GET EVERYONE WOKE ON THIS

Attached: IMG_20180424_231035_307.jpg (600x814, 125K)

The Jews are pretty cool people, we should give them a chance.

Attached: 1479365340691.png (319x299, 122K)

bump

You have my attention, but what are mere mere mortals to do?

They aren't cool people when they literally have to censor everything just so peopel can't know the truth. If they were cool they would be okay with the truth.

They made it into the janitors WE NEED EVERYONE ON THIS TO BOOT THEIR FUCKING ASSES OUT

Attached: IMG_20180422_182308_035.jpg (600x178, 35K)

Test
Kike

this fucking website is done. move on to the next one, folks

Attached: monkeything.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Blood rituals has been a known jewish practice for like a millenium.

Lols at military industrial complex for Israel, go die for them if you want but I refuse. But it does make me think, is it Jews or just Zionists?

Neck yourself nigger , it's too late now . Eat a foreskin.

Attached: 1524229172917.jpg (380x479, 45K)

>not enough interest in my thread to keep it bumped, so it got archived
>it was da joos
retard

Yes also they're in the mod team WE NEED ACTION NOW

Attached: bc97e6bf9817e0f92525c76592ca45c1c19907b120b88630a3e34432f242e1b1.jpg (321x302, 37K)

Not everything in this world has to be said. Can't you just accept things as they are and live your life as a regular human being? You only have one life, don't waste it on chasing shadows and spend it on your family and friends. Also see the world if you can it's better experiencing something yourself rather than seeing pictures on a computer screen.

Attached: 1479281324285.gif (294x350, 1.33M)

IF YOURE A JEW SHILLING ON Jow Forums AND YOU WORK FOR AN NGO OR ARE DOING THIS ON BEHALF OF ISRAEL YOURE GOING TO PRISON.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

FUCK the kikes

Listen you fucking kike piece of shit you jews will get what's coming to you. The more you try to constrain our thoughts and police what can and can't be said the more frustrated the ENTIRE population grows. You don't see your demise right in front of you, but soon you will.

Bump, censoring going on.

Don't you see that all this JIDF shilling is just us doing it to ourselves? We are our own worst enemy.

Yeah right "not enough interest" ON FUCKING PAGE THREE, Thank you kike for corroborating your fucking scam in here .

Attached: Ritualmord-Legende.jpg (640x544, 197K)

oh fuck off

Attached: 1510630076423.png (1030x353, 190K)

As much as I'd like to see that happen, who do you propose are the judges, juries and executioners.

People complain about censorship and wht do you do? More censorship. People are waking up in droves because of YOUR OWN NEUROTICISM. Don't you see that you're your own worst enemy? You Jews are exposing just how evil you are with every move you make.

jew, trump is playing this in 5ft dimension. We are quite close Israel already, now it is time to gather men and go our plans trough

Attached: Choice is ours.png (2118x1328, 3.5M)

No need to be all fire and brimstone. We are all humans which means we have common ground. We just need to spend more time understanding eachother rather than believing what you read on a chinese bamboo sculpting imageboard.

>memeflag wants to complain his threads aren't good enough to stay on pol

The Mueller probe has over 25k indictments. Mueller subpeonad information from Jow Forums, twitter, facebook, reddit etc etc etc. They are finding out who the subversives and traitors are and they will be charged with RICO or Treason.

Attached: 1495096227266.png (686x889, 426K)

How does one even create a new imageboard?

Time you were fucking killed off you alien parasite .

Attached: 1523683881006.jpg (600x350, 63K)

Create a thread titled "free money". It'll buy us some time while we think.

You're not human. You're an evil Jew. You're a subhuman. There is no good answer for censorship other than the fact that you don't want people to know the TRUTH. You're evil.

LIES, the kike corpse is longe rotting.

Well just multiply 4 with 2.

This is just a stereotype brought about from a lack of real socializing, you need to get out more often and try to enjoy yourself, friend.

give me a few weeks

Attached: averagejew.png (1140x698, 838K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jBf9UA9mt2s

How come you can't actually say anythign intelligent? You dance around every point made and deflect. That's all you know how to do. You've spent so much time surrounded by Jews and only Jews you don't even know what it's like to talk to a regular human being. Youre not human.

piss off kike

Attached: shareblue jidf map.jpg (1259x936, 881K)

Fuck off you insect, we got nothing in common with your shit kike race and pet clay

Attached: x0_53cd8e696b6fb.jpg.pagespeed.ic.T9helwgKM2.jpg (600x399, 50K)

Some things don't need to be said, would you tell your children if how you met their mom was at a stripclub? My guess is no. Everything needs moderation, god help us all if Jow Forums didn't have mods.

buy a vps, install an image board, database and whatever else it needs. it's really easy. any faggot could do it in an hour. customizing it is the hard part.

Listen here friend, there is nothing wrong with being Jewish. If you were Jewish would you still be saying the same thing?

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: 1516369997909.jpg (3668x2661, 3.56M)

what the fuck is happening

Kike test

>god help us all if Jow Forums didn't have mods.
kill yourself mods have been shilling for jews for ages now. fucking kike

Ah gawd kikes everywhere

Read the fucking THREE FIRST POSTS YOU NIGGER KIKE , THREADS DELETED AND ARCHIEVED ON PAGE 3&4 BECAUSE KIKES IN THE JANITORIAL ALREADY.

Attached: 1524600414703.jpg (600x906, 80K)

If there was nothing wrong then you wouldn't have to censor the fucking internet YOU HOOK NOSED PIECE OF SHIT.

Attached: 1515846794211.png (1185x1325, 740K)

bumb

Attached: nwo.png (1800x1176, 2.27M)

Holy shit you goyim are dumb, this is literally nothing.

Shut up, we know better than your wretched FUCKING KIKE LIES

Attached: 1524599024322.jpg (381x399, 49K)

Fuck you jew

Newfag here.Does gore actually work on people? I can't tell anymore.. hmmm.

God damn tou Donald. You are a chabad backstabber whose daughter converted to Judaism.

Use kike & jew in a thread title

>Holy shit you goyim are dumb, this is literally nothing.
Kys faggot. ADL, SPLC are gonna be raided by the FEDS soon.

FUCK KIKES
U
C
K

K
I
K
E
S

Attached: SuspiciousPost.gif (120x160, 826)

The may be a lot of 'concern troll' threads later on when the rest of Jow Forums gets off work.

Maybe the internet should be censored until the world is truly ready for the free flow of information?

We gave men fire and they killed themselves.
We gave men rocks an they killed themselves.
We gave men guns and they killed themselves.

Now we gave men Internet and what do they do? It all ends in death, just take a look at the most recent school shooting or riot down the road. The internet is dangerous and saying otherwise means you're ignorant.

kike

NOOO KIKES ARE EVIL

There you go a GASLIGHT KIKE
>THIS IS NOTHING GOYIM
YEAH WELL FUCK YOU, YOU JUST FUCKED UPO BIG TIME. WE KNOW

Attached: 1523412065616.jpg (1111x597, 63K)

If you come to think of it, the United Humanity under one government is an ultimately good thing. I mean come on, you know it. It will be essential in Space Age. All that nationalism is only divides humanity.

>yfw all of the mods are jews / soi bois

Attached: soy face.jpg (259x194, 10K)

This has come to stay .

Attached: 1523392637802.jpg (260x194, 11K)

What if I still have my foreskin and just think you're an idiot? So I post to make fun of you when you're triggered, is that a crime?

Shut the fuck up already you fucking kike clown.

Attached: red-nose-clown-hed.jpg (921x619, 59K)

Attached: 1506906745319.jpg (1400x788, 287K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAH
The retard circle jerk is shutting down

Resorting to calling people names, who's the clown now? You need more love in your life.

Pic related happened a couple weeks ago before the Syria missile attack when the mods were going crazy 404'ing threads. The thread in pic related was 404'd shortly after.

Attached: ((( who ))).png (1368x371, 188K)

It's obviously a coincidence, with how many people post the same things over and over again this is bound to happen if you refresh the page a couple times.

That's what Kanye is for.

The truth will set you free. Kikes seek to control amd enslave everything. Christ emancipates the people. The balance between the dark and light side must be maintained so that order in the universe can overcome the chaos of entropy. All possible through the power of Gods love. Sounds cheesy like pizza. Is true like certain "gate" revelations regarding pedos in power.

I brought some music, we can't have a gaschamber party without some good music..
youtu.be/jPOUpJE4MbI

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 10K)

FUCK off kike.

If you take away 4pol - we will simply migrate to 8pol. You will NOT contain our speech and you will NOT control the narrative, you fucking kike piece of shit.

(((Not everything thing is this world has to be said)))

Attached: 33F60E8E-D73B-4C57-9C29-60FEC90512E6.gif (320x240, 547K)

>That's what Kanye is for.
you forgot the pic

Attached: oldtimeyfactory.jpg (960x988, 144K)

o shit

To get respect you have to give respect.
Jews have not given anyone respect so they deserve none.

Attached: 1509810448567.jpg (1126x1080, 148K)

Jow Forums is experiencing a critical infestation of normies since that beta ran some schmucks over. i feel dirty associating with you disgusting plebs

Fuck you fuck you fuck you and your lies.
>EVERYONE GO HERE AND WRITE A TICKET
Jow Forums.org/feedback
WRITE UP THAT Jow Forums THREADS ARE BEING SHUT DOWN BY JEWS WHEN ISRAEL IS CRITICIZED

WRITE UP THAT Jow Forums THREADS ARE BEING SHUT DOWN BY JEWS WHEN ISRAEL IS CRITICIZED

ASK THAT THOSE JANITORS BE REMOVED REMOVED REMOVED
It's not a drill , write ticket , posting mine here in 2 minutes.

Is this why I was getting "connection error" on multiple dvices from multiple locations today?

Attached: sminem 5.jpg (1024x768, 251K)

Everyday on Jow Forums
>goyboy threads
>BLACKED threads
>MGTOW threads
>Drumpf btfo threads
>Alt-right e-celeb threads

all fine with mods...

>threads that expose jewish media and lobbies
SHUT IT DOWN

>retards replying to this kike shill/faggot
Good goys.

Attached: 1523612528388.jpg (735x785, 611K)

Kike? What is a kike?

Good fuck off
, (((Its just a cohincidence)))
>get a load of this golem

I am convinced the jews control almost fucking nothing, much less extremely powerful entities like the USA, EU and RF. They may have a big hand in the media, but after many hours of strategizing I came to the conclusion that I can remove myself from media influence by simply switching channels on my TV.

I'm not trying to say what you want, I'm trying saying that being rude and disgusting shouldn't be tolerated. Would you say the same things you've said to me to your mother or grandmother? You need to look at the bigger picture and realize that you're acting like an autistic child that can't help to sperg out over a silly internet conspiracy.

Fuck that and Fuck you

I still suggest that the problem is, you post complete crap that doesn't deserve to be here. No amount of "Muh mods conspiracy" leads me to believe that your post don't just simply suck.

Youre getting fucked off today , mamzer

ticket sent

FUCK THE KIKES

Fuck off , its obvious

>posts CP in attempt to make someone else look bad

There is something vitally wrong with a jew who claims to follow the law while being a hypocrite. Jesus condemned the pharisees for less. You will be judged as Deuteronomy says for your clans disobedience. You will be genocided from America. This is inevitable for a eurasian religion once the global web is removed and the source cube is non existent as far as continental travel is concerned. You deserve death like every other human for your sins. You will pay the price since you rejected Jesus offering in your place. No salvation, no mercy for those who killed christ and persecute the pious by peddling filth in the holy image of the cosmos. Crypto space kikes btfo back to the void like the ME reapers.

Attached: 1179df5b02e59d4d6a7a703193045df276b99cc61dc1d9407e46dc8e2c4d11ca.jpg (4500x4334, 994K)