Happy ANZAC day everyone! Respect to our bro's across the ditch in Australia. If you didn't go to the dawn service...

Happy ANZAC day everyone! Respect to our bro's across the ditch in Australia. If you didn't go to the dawn service, you're dead to me.

Attached: 1524596338745.jpg (1931x1086, 162K)

Nigga I'm working fuck you

lest we forget. ps fuck winston churchill

>dawn service
>melbourne
maybe i didn't want to be assaulted and robbed by apex and antifa.

>ANZAC
that's not even a word

Attached: 1524597403300.png (378x357, 81K)

Fuck off burger

Feilding reporting in

Attached: IMG_20180425_070753.jpg (4160x3120, 2.93M)

Nice user, glad you payed respect to our fallen

Sorry, I'm waltzing Matilda out at the billabong.

Attached: 1496831706324m.jpg (734x1024, 121K)

Lmao, u faggots couldn't even defeat the turks. Can't wait for China and Japan to fight over who owns you.

It was especially sad seeing Lieutenant Tim O'Donnell's family lay a reef at the cenotaph. He died in 2011(Afghanistan) and seeing his 8 year old daughter and his wife made it all real for me as a dad of a toddler.

My great grandfather was wounded at Ypres in 1917 but made it home. My grandfather served in Italy and Egypt in WW2, also making it home.

Says the country that hasn't convincly won a war since ww2 and is run by Jews.

My great uncle died in France 1916 when I artillery piece rolled on him, great grandad was killed in Gallipoli. Most NZers have family scars from the war.

The only war your shit country has ever won was the War of the Ring u fuckin hobbit.

Yep. The men of those eras put most of us to shame unfortunately.

>respect Anzacs
>sell house to chinks like a nigger going to a pawn shop, impoverishing your children

Based.

When you get nuked you would be begging to come to our little piece of paradise

We'll just crash all of our aircraft carriers into each other and create an even BETTER island.

I went to a local RSL, since St Kilda road is fucked. Odd to think kids 10 years younger than me died for my future.

Even if every guy was given a million dollars and 5 thots to fuck no one would come because no one can tolerate your accent and your gay ass 'haka'.

Would literally rather die.

Its become a trendy thing. People go out of their way to ignore the elderly then once a year strap on grandads medals and ponce around while pretending their folks didnt put him in a home to get his house just like they will do to them.

Your right it's an acronym.

I FUCKING SLEPT IN, SHIT. HOW CAN I MAKE IT UP?

Respect to ANZAC and to Australian/New Zealander soldiers, who have always been good allies to the United States.

Attached: aussies vietnam.jpg (639x444, 195K)

Their governments weren't actively trying to destroy them, being a lefty hipster faggot would get you beaten to a pulp.

go fuck yourselves. both of you.

I didn't go because my family is Chinese. Why does white people worship war

Pussy.

Usually they have another kind of service around 11am? Might just be in my home town.

So we can pretend it's our country and not yours.

Possible bait. It's not worshiping war, it's remembering all those who have fallen, regardless if you thought any war was fair and just.

Why do you despise us so

Fuck off cunt NZ is good.

eat shit you 3rd world spic

Attached: slums.jpg (800x533, 308K)

Great dawn service in Newcastle, even if it was raining. Time to have a egg and bacon roll and wash it down with a VB tinnie.

There's literally no reason for you to exist. Should be turned into the wests manufacturing area so we can pollute the fuck out of it and enslave you.

Just got back from the Kapooka dawn service. Lest we forget.

>Vb at 8am.

t.abo

This is normal for Novocastrians

gay boomer parade.

The only way I'm getting up before dawn is if i have to go to war my own damn self

Dollar store Brazil

In Flanders field, the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row
That mark our place, and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing fly,
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the dead, short days ago,
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe,
To you from failing hands we throw,
The torch, be yours to hold it high,
Lest ye break faith with us who die,
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow,
In Flanders fields.

Lest we forget.

Lest we forget

Because they are not bug people like the Chinese. You will never understand the Anglo man, and you will never be Anglo. You should move back to China as soon as possible, it's where you belong.

They shall not grow old, as we that are left grow old,

Age shall not weary them, not the years condemn,

At the going down of the sun, and in the morning,

We shall remember them.

That's just national party voters.

Lest we forget

yeah just look services in your local area. I'm going to a 10:30 one

You won't be. White are the only people that go to it. No one else gives a fuck

It's 90% of voters here.

when are you aussie faggots gonna declare a meme war on Finland? they have been talking a lot of shit. they say your memes are stale and reddit caliber.

Attached: finna boutta get dabbed on.png (264x191, 6K)