Ford astonished the world in 1914 by offering a $5 per day wage ($120 in todays dollars)...

>Ford astonished the world in 1914 by offering a $5 per day wage ($120 in todays dollars), which more than doubled the rate of most of his workers.

Is there ANY job that does this today? Based Ford

Attached: 1924-1925_Ford_-_T_Roadster,_Coimbatore_(1).jpg (3264x2448, 3.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tXyqRxTipN8
youtube.com/watch?v=XVmKyJXHXRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>also started a newspaper cataloging what the Jews were up to internationally

costco

Attached: Screenshot_20180424-135235.png (1080x1920, 902K)

Imagine that. And still dies one of the most wealthy individual in history.

>died right when Israel was founded

hmmmmmmmm

But capitalism is evil

Attached: 1517960836851.gif (218x228, 1024K)

Factoring that into modern day, that'd be $20/hr after taxes. Pretty reasonable wage for a factory worker.

auto guys are always based, see Ferdinand Porsche with Hitler

Attached: c48cc77b1e1e665cded2cf16053710fe.jpg (400x325, 33K)

Autoworkers get paid really well which is why the jobs are moving to Mexico and overseas.
Work for the government. Best jobs there are.

No, but there aren't many companies that need to since there is cheap immigrant labour in abundance these days.

ford is one of the most well respected businessmen in American history. with the technological advancements, the pay and perks, everyone wished they could work for ford in those days. he also created the weekend in a sense, insisting his employees get an extra day off (saturday) to spend with their families. the benefits made for a happy and productive crew at ford, and other companies tried to model themselves in the same way. ford pioneered the style and standard of production and manufacturing that helped your grandfather buy his first house.
oh and he hates kikes.

Henry Ford's anti-Semitic writing was satirical and done in jest. He actually very much respected the Jewish leadership in Detroit and benefited tremendously from their guidance with his factories.

Attached: 1360128783886.png (240x245, 115K)

before ford were people really working every day of the week?

Henry Ford was the greatest man who ever lived

Yes, self employment. Stop being a wageslave.

> Ford cheapened production by introducing a conveyor assembly
> Model T became mass
> Profits grow
> workers get paid more ( exept for ones who get fired after replacing by conveyors)

Wasn't his opinion that of "what good is paying workers who can't afford your product?" or some non-bastardized version

There are lots of companies that are great to work for. If you have a high quality product and you want to get the best workers, you offer them better pay.

I actually run a small company and we do this by having an employee share pool. Essentially 5% of the company gets split up between the employees and they get dividends every year. Which means every time they make the company more profit, they know they're going to be pocketing that around Xmass time. Helps keep them motivated and reduces turnover. Plus from my perspective when we bring on a new hire and they suck, I get notified by the other employees concerned about their dividends before issues usually even crop up.

Industrial automation. There is a ridiculous shortage for people that can handle robotics, hydraulics, pneumatic, and electronics that proportional to what they do it's not uncommon for them to take home 100K+ a year.
We desperately need more people, to the point that I'm willing to pay someone's way through CC/tech school.
Also part of what was revolutionary for Ford's process was early stages of segmentation of work and almost automation vastly increasing production. Work smarter and at the very least continue to put in the same input leads to more cash in your pocket.

Attached: 1478476386914.jpg (1200x1600, 257K)

He would hire thugs to beat up striking workers and was against unions. Don't know what to make of it but you lot are being a bit fanatical don't you think?

I'd repair be the service technician that will repair these

in America. sunday was the only day off, which was for church. however, the man who worked all week would be tired or absent because he had no other time to rest. other goals probably went to the side and his life became to get to that "sleep day" at the end of the week. either way ford saw it as a good opportunity to attract workers and the workers saw it as a good chance to finally have a day to fix the porch or paint the house. most other businesses followed suit and the 5 day work week became what it is today
>or was.. i work all week, it sucks
>muh porch..

it was like pay your workers as much as you can so they can afford more of what you make or some shit

What's wrong in that? Unions are thieves and corrupt. You strike, you're out, simple

Attached: black power.gif (239x214, 1.89M)

Just think if Ford gave us one more day off... Mon-Thurs work week, we could all go on vacations with a 3 day weekend

But he also had home inspections to make sure you were spending the money wisely. He did not trust the average person with so much money.

>Posting retarded shit with a meme flag
It’s all so tiresome

youtu.be/tXyqRxTipN8

This. Not only that, he would also have no qualms firing a problematic employee. The policies he had, sadly, only worked at a time without unions(or at least to the degree that are prominent today) and bullshit lawsuits.

Here is what unions do nowadays: youtube.com/watch?v=XVmKyJXHXRE
There are even worse cases, but hardly documented.

You also had to be open for home inspection and if alcohol was found you would be fired.

why does it give me the option for meme shit then an acgtual place like Catalonia?

We need Henry Ford Day

Attached: 5BA1AACE-6C70-42E2-B09D-E885A8E3B876.jpg (768x621, 100K)

>acgtual place like Catalonia?
It only exists in Catalonians' minds.

"There is one rule for the industrialist and that is: Make the best quality of goods possible at the lowest cost possible, paying the highest wage possible."

- Henry Ford

>paying the highest wage possible
huh mustve lost that part somehow

Fair enough leaf. But this is still pretty much assault or battery?

like the 2A, those damn commas

Why do we even want to be more productive, are we running out of shit?

Now its lowest quality, lowest cost, lowest wage.

Ford was a NatSoc supporter, he understood that the treatment of the worker affects production.
Corporatists on the other hand don't care about quality when they can create disposable products made by shit tier 3rd worlders that 1st worlders will continue to repurchase when the product breaks down

Unions are terrible, but that is a sweet gig if you can get it. I had a job setting up for conventions and basically got paid $20 an hour for monkey work, and I was allowed to leave once I finished my workload while still being paid for the whole shift.

Ford also distributed 500,000 copies of the protocols of zion. Unfortunately, his foundation and business subsequently was overtaken by Zionists who now use the ford foundation to fund social engineering programs pushing globalism.

Attached: henry-ford-the-protocols-fit-with-what-is-going-on.png (652x446, 189K)

need to take friday back from the jews
its really sad, hopefully someday soon the average American will again realize the necessity of a stable workforce. being honest men allows you to ask for honest paying job. without discipline there is no way to see the endless possibilities and success a real man can build. until then only those who understand economics and business will prosper.

I don't disagree that they're great when they're actually doing what they're supposed to, rather than defending worthless employees and giving your money to some political candidate because "trust us, it's in your best interest" or paying themselves ridiculous salaries to do fuckall and remain within the union.
>being honest men allows you to ask for honest paying job.
This. And at least early on, unions made sure to change that "allows" to "entitles"