I don't give a fuck about niggers

Why are you faggots creaming your pants over any nigger that will give right politics the time of day?

They're not doing it for you, they're doing it for themselves.

You sound like a bunch of Blacked trannies on meth, you fucking degenerate cuckolds.

Attached: Cost of niggers.png (1026x768, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't hate anyone.
Just say whites need to have their own ethnostate because we keep abusing other peoples.
You're more likely to counter the Jewish propaganda that way that do this "hate" thing.
Give blacks and Mexicans their own ethnostates. Give Mexicans Mexico and American Blacks Liberia.
Finance it by taking out a huge national debt... then renounce the debt and print our own money.
Everyone can be happy.

Because Jow Forums was a casualty of the election, it's not a meme or a joke. This board isn't even a shadow of its former self. These plebbit dipshits and nonwhites have no idea what the fuck they're talking about, half the content isn't even political in any sense of the word.

Bump this Buchanan thread while you're here

It’s mind blowing. They seem to think a “based black” will change the opinion of more than just a handful of niggers who were already sympathetic in the first place. They call you a Jew for “being racist” and seem to think if we just elect Republicans everything is good! Like for real republicans are ruining the country as well. I haven’t been here in months and I come back to this? I remember why I left

Jew detected. Low quality bait

Fuck me I want old pol back. This kids must be 16 at the most

I'll bump it. I fucking love Pat.

FUCK BASEDBOYS

No, I have a point. Why are people looking for legitimacy from niggers?

I'm tired of hearing about based niggers.

I

am

sick

of

niggers.

Sweet May May dude

Mfw pol is not overrun with white teenagers who have never met a black person so they don’t hate them

Access to white people isn't a human right.

But DUDE it’s black culture. Forget about history bro! What are you a shareblue Jew shill? -pol 2018

I'm sick of plebbit, this whole board needs to be nuked now

t. Shareblue shilling hard today

Yes shareblue doesn’t want us to unite with the .05% of blacks who don’t want public benefits taken from my paycheck to make it easier to support my family. Glad you figured it out.

>t.jidf divide and conquer shill, look this buchanan thread, see i'm one of you
JIDF has infiltrated.

Fun fact: there is a heavily financed online shill operation whose goal is to shutdown any counter-jew discussion and to promote the jew SJW agenda.

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: JIDF-articles.jpg (3668x3284, 1.14M)

>oy vey, why would we want to hurt the left's base, goyim? shut it down
The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Attached: ctr_shareblue_shills_divide.jpg (1496x2236, 575K)

The absolute state of these kids lol

it's overrun with jew shills LARPING as all sides

Attached: enough.jpg (1524x2046, 486K)

Yes, the only way to defeat the Jews is multiculturalism

kek

>lol, JIDF isn't real, am i right goys? i mean guys? ignore that post and let's talk about plebbit. the REAL enemy!

Attached: j i d f.jpg (252x291, 16K)

>quick, change the subject, gotta jew fast!

Attached: pilpul jewing.jpg (1698x605, 320K)

eh?

SECONDED

Yeah I’m a kike shill who wants you to not like black people. I’d be a shame for all the women in your life to breed with black men. Nothing makes us Jews at your local JIDF quake in our boots like the thought of that

-if you hate niggers you are a Jew shill

>old pol
>pol
Ya blew it kike

Yup totally a Jew shill here, trying to stop you from “red pilling” blackrifcans to save western civilization.

I notice you always capitalize jew in all your posts which are mostly devoid of grammar, why is this?

Phone fag on the subway

Thats weird because i too am on a phone jew

Yeah I’m a jew because I hate niggers. I bet this vet is glad he gave up his youth to protect Tyrone’s freedoms(aka welfare check paid for by a middle class white family) looks like Tyrone is saying thank you!

Attached: 04B24401-675F-486B-B849-65E35A2E7852.gif (400x226, 3.55M)

I don't mind them either. I just dislike Kanye West.

oh no, someone wants to take on responsibility and better themselves and their people. We don't want that...

Fucking kike.

So if you don’t like niggers you are a kike. Nice

Why are mods removing nigger hate threads?

They love kanye

Attached: soy.gif (413x243, 51K)

Why doesn’t this consitute a form of reparations?