Met this qt that was already redpilled

Met this qt that was already redpilled.

Problem is she told me she's going through a divorce and has a kid. I don't mind that but how do I know if she's telling the truth? from what she said, her ex-husband is a straight up loser and cuck.. How do I know she isn't just saying this shit to me and cheating on him with me? I haven't done anything yet because I don't want to be responsible for any broken marriages but fuck, she's smart as hell and redpilled. and cute as fuck. What do I do pol?

pic unrelated

Attached: 8A96CF8.jpg (1400x962, 149K)

Traditionally, in the modern era of dating, you subscribe to one of those information services that spy on people.

Run

I'm not about to spy on anyone...

Don't get involved in that mess. Crazy bitches always talk shit about their exes. Usually the problem was them. Fuck her if you have to but be prepared to cut all ties at a moments notice. Don't base a relationship off of "red pills" like a fucking 15 year old sperg

>How do I know she isn't just saying this shit to me
She definitely is. Single moms are usually single moms for a reason.

Also, if she seriously used the work cuck to describe her ex husband you should never speak to her again.

>qt that was already redpilled
>she's going through a divorce and has a kid
She'll tell you she shits gold if you're dumb enough to marry her.

Are you seriously entertaining the idea of raising another man's child?

Just stay away from that shit

nah she didn't,, just from her description he seemed like one.

nah bro, aint about to fuck any hoe with problems. learned that lesson in my teens/early 20s.

>calls hubby cuck
>whilst trying to cuck you

If you buy a used car with a long history of malfunctions you are probably going to run into some problems in the future.

Attached: 1422637575564.jpg (413x427, 56K)

>dating single-mothers

they're only really an option if you can't find anything better, the father of the child is deceased and the child isn't a niglet

You came here to get Anons to talk you out of a terrible mistake. You know it would be a mistake. That's why you are here. So, just don't.

>nah bro, aint about to fuck any hoe with problems. learned that lesson in my teens/early 20s.

It's a gamble definitely. But if you're willing to roll those dice, go for it. Feelin lucky?

You will have to kill yourself, I'm afraid.

But for others reading this thread: If you raise a human child in it formative years, it will be a reflection of you and share your way of life. The meme that you should "pass on your genes" at all costs and leave white children from different fathers to be raised by single moms is anti-civilization and not a part of any white society. A child that doesn't share your genes but was raised by you is more yours than a child that does share your genes but wasn't raised by you.

So, if you re ever in OP's situation, except with a white child and mother, make sure you raise that child to be strong and pro-white. It will be a much more meaningful legacy than going around having a bunch of kids and not raising them.

kek

well I really don't like the idea either but shit, she's submissive as fuck. that's what lead me to the idea that her husband must be a cuck, or she really hates him. why else would a girl hang on my every word?

If she had any class she would have just said "it didn't work out" or something. The fact that shes coming to you as a potential mate and waving the victim flag is extremely telling.

Never listen to what a woman says, watch what a woman does. Look at her past with a calm and neutral mindset. Do the same with her current behaviors. Look for inconsistencies in the person she says she is. Most times she won't be anything like the person she's selling herself to be. It's up to you to decide how much crazy you're willing to deal with, because ultimately every modern western woman is crazy in some way.

You are in a win-win situation, my fren.

If she's lying she deserves a broken marriage.

If she's not then you got yourself a red pilled qt.

Fuck her brains out. (Not literally, you sick fuck.)

YOU WILL BE A LITERAL KEKOLD IF YOU DATE OR GOD FORBID MARRY HER, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

bang her our before someone else does