A British Perspective on our Knife Laws

Is it a bit annoying when I go to Tesco and have to show ID for plastic knives? yeah. Does it take more than 3 seconds? no. Overall, do I like the law? Yes.

People make fun of getting ID'd for plastic silverware as if that's it. ALL knives we get ID'd for and it's actually a good thing when you remove yourself from the paranoid American psyche that has infected Jow Forums.

I actually coined a term for this way Americans think about gun and knife safety: American Excessive Defense Syndrome. (Feel free to use the term). My view is that Americans have AEDS because they are just afraid deep down about conspiracies and that the government is out to get them.

Think, and be honest, do you really want people who can't vote or drive or drink to have knives? You may say 17 or 16 it's okay for them to buy knives but is there any harm in saying they should have their parents buy knives for household use? Why does a person living with parents need to buy his or her own knives? It's a recipe for murder (Americans, take the hint aka look at your school shootings. Horrid).

Americans act superior because they have guns. Newsflash, most of the civilized world is not so afraid of fantastic conspiracy theories that we need guns. If there is a way to make sure dangerous items (IE: Knives) stay out of the hands of the mentally deranged I am ALL for it. Yes, even if I have to be ID'd or be careful about transporting knives in public.

Get your act together America. The world is LAUGHING at you. At least I know I am.

Attached: ban-plastic-knives.jpg (500x667, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/woman-who-posted-rap-lyrics-14543694
youtu.be/LciiZ0IWyyk
youtube.com/watch?v=LPG5FJPtVAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 8B499ABC-CAE5-4AB3-85B1-FC372340CE36.png (591x422, 24K)

This is why I no longer care about Britain turning into an Islamic hell hole. You deserve it.

At least we have a queen.
Sit down, be humble, show respect.

Americans always get so defensive when I point out their intellectually INDEFENSIBLE positions on gun and knife rights.

And while we're posting memes...

Attached: article-2684147-1F77DA7200000578-259_634x355.jpg (634x355, 91K)

Americans are proud to be like a war zone?!?

Attached: Proud-of-yourselves-youre-worse-than-this-nigger-you-dumb-rednecks.jpg (666x774, 87K)

You've got to be kidding me!

Attached: Paranoia-Because-In-America-600x493.jpg (600x493, 57K)

I actually like the law too. I don’t want to tell Americans how to live but... their gun and knife laws are pure unadulterated lunacy!

A 56%er doesn’t care... paint me shocked! Britain will always be white in culture because people want to integrate to our culture. They don’t want to because yours is pure lunacy

Be a good chap, bin that rap.

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/woman-who-posted-rap-lyrics-14543694

The little girl in Texas isn't hopped on drugs killing people for some warlord. She's just carrying a gun.

Because white people can carry a gun without killing people.

As if it's fucking safe our appropriate for a fucking CHILD to handle a gun let alone a weapon of war you fucking cunt!

Attached: 8H8jX4jw_400x400.png (400x400, 354K)

It is completely safe and appropriate. We don't cordon off 2 square blocks and call in the bomb squad for a single bullet.

If the little girl doesn't pull the trigger, nothing will happen.

You're assuming a lot about the MENTAALITY OF A YOUNG GIRL AS WELL AS THE FACT SOMEBODY COULD TAKE HER GUN. It's not fucking worth it!

Kinda rich when we allow our children to use unlicensed butterknives.

Why would a mentally unstable person not have an ID? The laws stop literally nobody.

We don’t want to be British again. That’s why we want the guns, twat. You’re ruled by tranny satanists like we are, you need to be ready with weapons if they ever pull some shit, ballbreath.

I'm assuming she has proper supervision. It's a safe bet. Everything will be fine. She looks to be about 11 or 12 years old. Outside of the muslim and nigger community, that means she has a little bit of common sense.

That's bullshit. You don't need a license. If a parent shows an ID at the store their child can use the life at the home in a safe environment. You KNOW that.

I doubt she has good supervision given the IQ of bible thumping' hicks

>British children can use knives in safe environment
>American children can't use guns in a safe environment

Really makes you think.

the difference is the culture and that knives have a point like cutting butter etc.

>Think, and be honest, do you really want people who can't vote or drive or drink to have knives?
Yes. I don't care if you're a 12 year old 3-time convicted felon. You can still have a fucking knife. It's a basic household necessity, and a basic necessity for anyone going camping. And as for plastic knives, they are so harmless that no one should ever consider putting a regulation on them. You could do more damage with a goddamn pencil.

>most of the civilized world is not so afraid of fantastic conspiracy theories that we need guns
It is not our goal to conform to the mannerisms of the rest of the civilized world.

Reported for hate speech.

Please don't claim to speak for all of us. My kids have knives, and they have been taught to treat them with respect and know how to use them. Our knife laws are stupid, and a result of the "something must be done" mentality which plagues our political class. Britain doesn't have a knife problem, it has a nigger problem.

>Get your act together America. The world is LAUGHING at you. At least I know I am.
kek what's 0.02c in pence?

Attached: taaaaaaapo.jpg (1280x720, 1.02M)

You know kids can shoot guns in the UK right? You know we can get guns pretty fucking easy? They just have way more choice in the US. daft wet arse.

It has a stupidity problem.

A large majority of the British population shouldn't be allowed to breed.

I applaud you, OP. long live the Queen, and long live Airstrip One!

Attached: 0de118fc-750e-4240-a9ae-164924d5636f..jpg (625x626, 16K)

You, for a start, you stuck-up twat

>My right to camp supersedes your right to live
okay.

>We are proud to be paranoid
lol

Yeah I don't speak for braindead American dick suckers like you. Just as good as dead to me. I'm fucking sick of the civilized world siding with America on their RETARDED gun laws.

Yeah they can but it is much much harder

Yeah... the "British hicks"

As if you can’t make a better and sharper weapon with broken tree branch or a broken widow. What a joke.

And what is it to us if the burgers wish to shoot one another? Although as you know, if you remove niggers from the stats their homicide rate drops to the European average.

>most of the civilized world is not so afraid of fantastic conspiracy theories that we need guns

The "civilized world" presents us an example of exactly the kinds of governments we need guns to protect ourselves from. It isn't conspiracy theory.

There are no international measures to rid conflict zones of guns.

I wonder why.

> Think, and be honest, do you really want people who can't vote or drive or drink to have knives?
You do not seriously think that Jamal and Rahid would not simply buy the knifes off a 3rd person, did you?

> The world is LAUGHING at you. At least I know I am.
The world is laughing at the sheer absurdity of policies that britbongs are willing to introduce simply to avoid dealing with the actual problem (peaceful muslim "refugees" and bong-pakis, who are the only ones prone to using knifes in public attacks). What comes next? Will you need to show an ID before you can buy a ball-pen ? Because those can be highly dangerous when used against other human beings; probably more so than your plastic knifes.

> Britain will always be white in culture because people want to integrate to our culture.
Your countries immigrant populations are not integrating. They are permanently berating actual british people for being "too imperialist", "too british", or "too white". You basically have your towns being taken over by entitled Pakis, who then proceed to attack cultural brits for "not fitting into their islamic culture". Combined with the fact that your government is basically 2nd place after Sweden's in terms of cuckedness, your "british culture" will be no more in a few decades.

The problem is that you idiots cling so goddamn hard to your government's tit that some of you actually believe it should have the authority to dictate who can and can't breed.

Much more defensible than (you).

No it isn't bud. You just need a reason and no history of mental illness. By reason i mean something like "I just like shooting clays/targets sometimes"
This is a country perspective though. Might be different where you're based.

lefty loves you, righty hates you

>ALL knives we get ID'd for

That's why it's so damn funny. The idea of IDing anybody for any knife is already out there to me though, since I had knives in elementary school. Fuck, I got swords and daggers for Christmas and birthday presents by middle school because I thought they were cool as fuck. I got to be the annoying little twelve year old jackass running around with a replica of Mel Gibson's sword in Braveheart stuck to my back because I was too short to carry it any other way.

Unironically true. England died with the iron lady.

> plastic knives are weapons of war, that's why they're 18+, something bad could happen
the fucking state of britain

I only ever hear this from milky piggies reared from birth on Danny Boyle fluff and le gritty, down to earth programming.

>plagues our political class

Middle class. Let's not mince words.

Trolling Americans aside, has anyone actually seen this being enforced? I never have.

>The idea of IDing anybody for any knife is already out

I believe safety scissors require ID as well which is fucking hilarious.

You used to run the entire planet. The entire... fucking... thing. Now you need mom and dad to approve your purchase of a dull piece of plastic and you thank them for it. I'm not mad... I'm not disappointed. I'm sad. Incredibly sad for you.

Attached: sadfrog_cs.jpg (573x393, 26K)

THIS WHOLE THREAD IS BAIT AND SHIT.
SAGE THIS SHIT!

This post is offensive to African Americans.

what like single-shot .17HMR rugers with balance bar grips you have to keep locked up at the (police) station and file a please and thank you request in advance every time you want to take it to a shooting club you have to be a part of that pays taxes to the government disarming your bike wheels?

sort yourself out UK

Attached: legal-in-leafland.jpg (2592x1944, 1.36M)

Your entire government from the tippy top are disgusting. Even the queen was best friends with Jimmy "Let me suck your little willy" Saville.

You with your 100% disarmed population literally will never be able to fight back against this. And you dont even care. The British are PATHETIC now.

If you dont realize by now that the highest of British powers are sick twisted child murderers, you are a complete victim to propaganda.

>>plagues our political class
>
>Middle class. Let's not mince words.
Same thing really. They put restrictions on buying knives, and the niggers keep stabbing one another, so what's their answer? MORE restrictions on buying knives, as if every kitchen drawer isn't full of the fucking things. No wonder we get laughed at, the quality of political leadership in this country is fucking laughable and has been since before the war.

What about razor blades? Surely you bongs don't start growing your beard after you hit 18.

Also ID.

Can't carry paint cans on a bus either.

Attached: WP (20).jpg (670x377, 186K)

> .01 shekels have been deposited into your account

The spirit of Churchill is dead. Pity. That means America is the only free place left.... fuck.

Thanks Rabbi.

Attached: 1517083711945.jpg (625x626, 40K)

>weapon of war
Here's your (You).

AR-15's are civilian firearms.

And you're all ok with this?

>mass reply
>muh shareblue
Oh no, it's retarded

Attached: IMG_1179.png (1597x1600, 532K)

Attached: 1472323762371.jpg (960x560, 34K)

Yeah because we're not scared of crazy theories

My right to have whatever the fuck tool or weapon I want doesn't impinge upon your right to live. I could kill you with pretty much anything. A baseball bat's a good weapon. Are you going to say next that my right to play baseball should not infringe upon your right to life, and so therefore I shouldn't be allowed to have a bat? Piss off.

Even our own government is not trustworthy. They spy on us regularly, and they've had no problems in the past violating the rights of AMERICAN CITIZENS of Japanese ancestry just because we were at war with Japan. A war does not give the government the right to suspend its citizens' constitutional rights. Nothing does.

People over 18 tend to be in favour of ANY restrictions on people under 18, they'd have them shackled if they could

I'm not. But I've long considered the UK to be a lost cause and a large majority of the people here to be gene pool contaminating vermin who deserve what they get.

I plan to get out whenever I can.

who stuffed ur bong, mate?

shouldn't there be an interm replacement bong?
how do you idiots even live without tower bongs?

i had a variation of this motivational poster as an avatar on a forum about 15 years ago. thanks for the blast to the past

we're better off without you. Buh bye

When I went to China for 3 months, several Chinese told me why they use chopsticks.
It’s not just because “muh culture”.
It’s because a long time ago knives were banned.
Then forks were banned.
Anything that could be used as a weapon was banned.
This is how Tyrannical and Communist leaders control the population.
The UK is the same as communist China.

Attached: 3B4A87BF-E43A-4284-86D2-357ABADE97E2.jpg (960x910, 98K)

>AMERICANS WANT TO BUY BASIC CUTLERY FOR THE KITCHEN BECAUSE OF OBSESSION WITH SELF DEFENSE FROM THE GOVERNMENT

No.

Imagine falling for such obvious bait
how fucking new are you people?

You have no balls bong.

>we're not scared of crazy theories
>Lil Timmy and Ahmed need to get daddy to buy their razors for them so they can shave so nobody gets hurt
>But we're not scared!

Attached: 1328909888361.jpg (447x335, 39K)

>We faught for our independence from your tyrannical empire.
>Durr Durr Why need guns?
Fucking inbred wiggers.

I live in a hoodrat city,
I'd like to prove you false. Actual gang shit goes on, and so far there's only a few gun murders a year here.
The public does not have access to guns. It's the hoodrat niggas.

You just need to know the right people, and you can get basically anything, anywhere, in any country. Because there are a few arms dealers in the UK doesn't mean that the English public has specifically easy access to buying a firearms, which is legal, according to the UK law.

Of course our own government is the enemy. The people running it isolate/segregate themselves from the average person, and do whatever they want.

And I won't give up my guns for them either.

Americans are afraid of the American government for the same reason everyone else on the planet is afraid of the American government.

Acting like there is any reason whatsoever to trust government is, as you put it, an intellectually indefensible position.

"Knife rights" hahahahahhaha....what the fuck? My 10 year old son has a knife. It is a useful tool you fuckwit. What's next hammer rights? Shoe rights?

Attached: 2rlyx023r1m01.png (640x638, 280K)

Your country and its people are fucked.

>I plan to get out whenever I can.

Good luck. If you're heading here, you may not be able to get in easily. Maybe hit up Australia if it's not hard for bongs to become aussies. From there you can get an E-3 Visa if you prefer a taste of FREEDOMland, but only if you're an aussie citizen. That's only if you're interested in here, of course. If you've other plans, by all means follow those.

Attached: 1524515263778.jpg (620x620, 46K)

youtu.be/LciiZ0IWyyk

I'm calling the faggot police

Attached: 1467655005856.jpg (508x513, 115K)

>getting ID'd for plastic

Attached: Christ+_085d814fbb3011d61b83fcff36f518b3.jpg (821x1260, 116K)

I've been using knives since I was 6 or 7. Just upbringing. Then in the boy scouts you get the totin chip. I also had an under the table landscaping job when I was 13 climbing trees with chainsaws. Your country is pussy as fuck, physically, morally and Educationally weak.

>Maybe hit up Australia

Don't feel like moving to another prison.

>Get your act together America. The world is LAUGHING at you.

You have to show ID to buy plastic cutlery. The isn't laughing at me, its laughing WITH me. At you..

Can't say I blame you.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPG5FJPtVAE

You could melt them together to make a sturdy shank

Attached: 1509064540834.png (864x722, 264K)

You can make a knife out of a lawnmower blade or a piece of plastic for fuck's sake.

watch this and get on the anglo list of disapproval.

>Bans all weapons
>Everyone eats with two wooden shivs

>the right to self-defense is
>*puts on sunglasses*
>indefensible

Oi mate, you got a license for that sharp stick?

Pretty fucking dumb brit-bongs as usual.

guess what, CRIMINALS DONT FOLLOW THE LAWS. Aka no matter how many restrictions you place, it will only hurt law-abiding citizens from protecting themselves, not stopping the criminals from being, guess what its a shocker, a criminal!

And dont get me started with the whole "then why do you have police" shitty argument. Officers dont get to a scene of the crime until its over, AKA tyrone has bashed your fucking head in and raped you daughter. Already onto his next Dindu Noffin adventure.

Attached: (you).jpg (780x975, 176K)

Go clean your teeth faggot.

Do you need to show ID for toothpicks too, faggot?

I wonder if Americans know that visual depections of nunchucks were illegal here for a long time.

this triggers me