If you work on behalf of Israel or for the ADL and SPLC YOURE GOING TO PRISON

Attached: 1506264837629.jpg (1766x6323, 2.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

takecareblog.com/blog/russia-and-enemies-under-the-treason-clause
archive.is/DPNkx
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384
washingtonpost.com/opinions/five-myths-about-treason/2017/02/17/8b9eb3a8-f460-11e6-a9b0-ecee7ce475fc_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.10080fc31729
archive.is/dgwe1
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Happiness, hmm, so this is what it feels like

I hope it happens soon. I wanna see those offices get raided and those people arrested. Then I want to hear them say "B-but I was just following orders" and then they'll realize that's what the Nazis said too and we will laugh while they rot in prison.

Shills really don't realize what they're doing is treason. When the archive of posts is pulled up in front of their faces they'll sperg out.

At least they can experience all the diversity they want in a prison cell with Tyrone.

Attached: goygoygoy.jpg (530x799, 73K)

Attached: 1518896707290.png (320x180, 74K)

Can't touch me
dun dun dun dun
dun dun
dun dun

bump

You can only commit treason under US law by working with an enemy that congress has declared war against, OP.

Not true at all

Sedition, however...

You're a fucking shill first of all. Second of all you have no conception of American law and for you to come in here claiming you do is hilarious. Think about what you post before you do. You shills don't realize that you all use the same 5 flags + meme flags. It's sad.

I shilled for attention, because too much autism and all other threads were made by (((them))) anyway

Read
takecareblog.com/blog/russia-and-enemies-under-the-treason-clause
archive.is/DPNkx
and find out why it's legally impossible for Trump to have committed treason with Russia even if the insane conspiracy theory is true: Russia isn't an enemy.
Now apply that to the shills.

Fuck off brainlet, you're retarded. I'm not even from your country and I have more insight into your fucking constitution than you do. kys.

No you don't. That's the fucking point I made. You're speaking out of your ass because you're shill.

> “[w]hile state party officials were made aware that Clinton’s campaign would control the movement of the funds between participating committees, one operative who has relationships with multiple state parties said that some of their officials have complained that they weren’t notified of the transfers into and out of their accounts until after the fact.”

>But the Clinton campaign’s control of the contributions did not end once the funds reached the DNC, as the complaint filed with the FEC detailed. Rather, public statements by former DNC chairwoman Donna Brazile acknowledged that “[a]s Hillary’s campaign gained momentum, she resolved the party’s debt and put it on a starvation diet. It had become dependent on her campaign for survival, for which she expected to wield control of its operations.”
>Gary Gensler, the chief financial officer of the Clinton campaign, which operated as Hillary For America “HFA,” out of Brooklyn, New York, likewise stated that the Democratic Party was “fully under the control of the Clinton campaign . . . . The campaign had the DNC on life support, giving it money every month to meet its basic expenses, while the campaign was using the party as a fund-raising clearinghouse.”

>The Supreme Court Made It Clear This Is Illegal

>But the argument fails as a legal matter. The Treason Clause refers to “enemies,” not foreign nations generally. And “enemy” has been the subject of over six hundred years of consistent judicial interpretation (the phrase goes back to the English Statute of Treasons of 1351). For a foreign nation to be an enemy, we must be in a state of declared or open war with that nation. There is no declared war against Russia
Unless you tie them directly to ISIS, kys.

that's coming up next, btw

How is that related to treason?
Try reading my first post, leaf
And my second:
>If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
>law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384
>Muh Resistance

Not good enough? Try WaPo
>This was true even in the 1950s, at the height of the Cold War. When Julius and Ethel Rosenberg handed over nuclear secrets to the Soviet Union, they were tried and executed for espionage, not treason. Indeed, Trump could give the U.S. nuclear codes to Vladimir Putin or bug the Oval Office with a direct line to the Kremlin and it would not be treason, as a legal matter. Of course, such conduct would violate various laws and would constitute grounds for impeachment as a “high crime and misdemeanor”
>washingtonpost.com/opinions/five-myths-about-treason/2017/02/17/8b9eb3a8-f460-11e6-a9b0-ecee7ce475fc_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.10080fc31729
>archive.is/dgwe1
And apply that to the shills.

lol they can't even prosecute the blatant traitors in congress that work for Israel, let alone 6,000,000 volunteers.

Read the fucking law before you claim you know anything about it.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381

I did. Again: hundreds of years of precedent:
Please, do me a favor. Don't have kids. We need good white people on this planet, not brainlets like you.

bump