THESE ORGANIZATIONS ARE DOMESTIC TERRORISTS AND HATE GROUPS

Attached: 1502583335332.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truetorahjews.org/anti-zionism-does-not-equal-anti-semitism
Jow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for truth

Attached: 1503601390521.jpg (1024x1024, 163K)

bump

kek agrees
recently there was a massive operation to seize the assets of companies involved with human trafficking, a good number of them were jewish and muslim backed organizations.
We are now in the storm

This thread will get shoa'd but have s bump regardless

The "storm" was Stormy Daniels. That was the catalyst and message that its begun.

bump

I know the first two, and agree with the designation as "terrosists and hate groups" but what's the kike one on the right? I'm sure they're trouble too, I just don't recognize their icon.

How dare you post this anti semitic rhetoric.
My grandfather had his fillings pulled out of his mouth and melted down into bullets
They shot my grandfathers whole village with his teeth bullets in the shoah
Then they gassed him

THREE BRANCHES WILL BECOME ONE

You forgot CAIR

My grand father died in a concentration camp to...got drunk and fell out of a watch tower

Get in here!

Also antifa faggots obviously

I believe that the proper term is (pic related)

Attached: 2018-02-12-Pantifa.png (2000x2000, 194K)

truetorahjews.org/anti-zionism-does-not-equal-anti-semitism

Those of us who actually understand the conspiracy don't hate the player, we hate the game. The common Jew is just as much a victim of (((Babylonian talmudist ideological and metaphysical leashing))) as a Christian or a Muslim. Red vs blue, black vs white, your religion vs my religion, it's all divide and conquer at its finest. These ideologies that people subscribe to are the most dangerous weapons ever conceived. The minute you choose a side you've lost the game. Without these carefully prescribed, astroturfed ideologies and movements polarizing people, there's never a reason to fight. This is how the elites have remained in power. Identity politics only serves to subdivide and fracture us even more than ever. Our media, religion, government, and very society was built to control the way we think, limiting people to thinking inside ideological boxes that were designed to oppose each other from the outset. The ensuing chaos has always been highly profitable for those who control the food, medicine, banking, media and war infrastructure. Who funds BLM? Who funds #NeverAgain? On the other hand white nationalism is being astroturfed in order to subvert status-quo dissenters with an easily smearable identity. Racism has never been about equality. It's always been about smearing your political opponents. Republicans abolished slavery despite Democrat opposition and MLK was a conservative. Any time your opponent says or does something that opposes the (((status quo))) you can just spout buzzwords without presenting an argument. Anti-semitism is a political shield. AIPAC, the ADL, and the Mossad are terrorist organizations. Israel is a violent and aggressive military state. Anyone who questions why there's such a high proportion of (((globalist jewry))) relative to the population in the highest positions of government, media, and finance is immediately labeled an anti-semite.

Attached: 1524182978605.jpg (629x667, 174K)

Have you paid your Holocost to Israel goy?

Sticks and stones my ass. Words are infinitely more dangerous than a physical weapon.

Attached: (you).jpg (944x794, 107K)

Attached: 1524537218753.png (611x672, 128K)

Attached: 1497389733465.jpg (640x572, 151K)

Noyce

All out of sheckles and foreskins so nope

Um no sweetie they're not

Kek, you'll see what's gonna happen to them soon.

Please oh please elaborate shlomo

Ok drumpf

Attached: 1516434966363.png (1440x810, 1.84M)

checked

Hello Sharia Blue

Please elaborate. I need more "its habbening", thrn nothing, do drain my adrenales

If only we could get the average person to care.

RICO

>blackpill
they do care. you're a shill. Why do you think that Jews are trying to claim that their false flag in Toronto was cause by this site? Because they're scared of actual free flow of information.

Completely. All three should be banned

Bump

Attached: crossed-fingers.png (256x256, 38K)

How long until this one 404s?

Oh yes sweetie. They are.

hehe yah, I laughed when i heard her name, now i'm sure Trump is using smith-mundt modernization act to its fullest potential

Jow Forums.org/feedback
Jow Forums.org/feedback
Jow Forums.org/feedback
Jow Forums.org/feedback
Send a ticket TO UPROOT THE KIKE MOLES FROM THE MOD TEAM , DONT JUST SIT ON YOUR ASS
>KIKES ARE CONSORING OUR THREADS

bump