Need explanation on discrepancy

need explanation on discrepancy

- wiki says the US spends only 3.3% of GDP on military
- people say that as taxes / government budget go, its some huge number like pic related

is the US military budget overblown?
the GDP number made me feel that its not the case since the massive economy
but thats GDP and maybe its really about government spending?
idunno

Attached: OJiJK8n.jpg (640x592, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_total_health_expenditure_per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unfortunately we got stuck protecting the fucking world while the rest of the west forgets where they put their balls. Hopefully that'll change sooner or later.

>unironically believing this

The US took over Britain's job.

yeah, thats where I am coming from
discussion with batshit crazy delusional americans
thinking they are somehow carrying the burden to protect others and cant have nice things

my argument was that the US spends double on healthcare per capita than canada, france or japan. So that kills part of that reasoning really fast.
As for protection, only morons really fear russia which just wants to be corupted and respected and deals only in countries with their minority.
And I just cant understand how american idiot can think that they are protecting the nuclear france or UK. From what?

forgot link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_total_health_expenditure_per_capita

We are a brutal vehicle for our ZOG masters. I'm pretty sure by "the world" he meant "Israel".

>169331063

Attached: rumsfeld23t.jpg (960x960, 157K)

39 to the EPA is too much!! Taxation is theft

>Unfortunately we got stuck protecting the fucking world

lol, is that what you think america does?

>yeah, thats where I am coming from
>discussion with batshit crazy delusional americans

These Yanqui fucks have never been further than Buttfuck, Arkansas, and think they know about the world

Check how much money we send to Israel and I can almost guarantee you that it's included in the budget

>protecting the world
>protecting Saudi Arabia and Israel

One of these statements is correct.

>is the US military budget overblown?
No, anti war left is full of liars.

Welcome to the real world user.

It really all depends on what the researcher in the article considers to be "welfare programs" because with simple math, you can conclude from estimates of the US population and welfare recipients, that it would come out to around $220/month per person on welfare in the year 2017.
(Don't ask me where I got the figures, there's a lot of conflicting ones on the internet machine, and I don't feel like posting an asston of links or doing averages).
So they're either not counting HUD, WIC, and food stamps in their data, the amount of people being subsidized completely is actually low in comparison to those who work and get food stamps or assistance, or they're full of shit.

all that money and the military still uses dollar general as its supplier for goods kek

I mean, I wouldn't buy my goods from a private.

but you're getting shit goods anyway m8. used to be that military installations had quality goods, now everything is disposable chinese junk

I was making a military rank joke

whole military is a ghetto culture filled plantation now. what a fucking joke this country has become

This data is objectively false.

Why don’t you actually look at what the us government spends the majority of it’s money on. It’s Medicare/Medicaid and social security.

That pie chart that shows 60% of all spending is military is showing DISCRETIONARY spending which about a third of all spending

>Why don’t you actually look at what the us government spends the majority of it’s money on. It’s Medicare/Medicaid and social security.
This. Saying that $80 a year goes to welfare is just ignorant when SS and healthcare are a majority of the budget

True story. The gig goes like this:
>pre 1906s people had no health insurance, and the free market took care of medical costs. The very poor were attended by charity, or for free at the discretion of the doctor (meaning if you can afford, you paid)
>medicare come around, funded by the gov
>now doctors have to charge AT LEAST the determined amount for their services stipulated in Medicare
>costs of healthcare go up
>medicare goes up
>etc etc ad infinitum
>medicare decides to fund medical specialties
>boom in residency programs
>medicare funds stall out in the 80s
>we are stuck with the same amount of residency spots, but an increasing need
>foreign docs come in due to increased wages, driving all wages down
>USMLE, ECFGM, NRMP instituted; bachelor's degree becomes required for medical school
>this increases the difficulty of becoming a doctor in the US for both foreign AND native docs
>foreign docs drive licensing score through the roof, raising the average
>certain specialties close the door for more applicants to keep demand high
In essence, the medical field became quasi-unionized by the 90s, so that certain specialties fix supply of residency spots to keep demand, and pay, high. Add this to the lack of a general practitioner in the states (must have family med specialty) and you not only have a clusterfuck of s problem.
>t. Medfag

Gonna call bullshit on your commie made meme.
Cuz Facts.

Attached: Income and outlays.jpg (1212x522, 137K)

Pretty much, this.
His other opinions aside, Ron Paul is pretty on the money about Healthcare costs. Look up his positions on wikipedia.
Im tired of having to stare at a computer before I see a patient, then type away as I do the clinical encounter, then spend double the time I just "spent" with my patient typing out codes and notes for the insurance company, only to find out some fagget at the insurance thinks my treatment plan is "experimental", even though the most current studies/guidelined disagree, and having to change my treatment accordingly.
Inside scoop: the amount of "crestive writing" doctors do so that your treatment/studies are covered by your insurance is unbelievable. Thank a doc next time. No, your kid doesn't have nasal congestion, we just have to say he does or you pay 300$ because what he DOES have, which is cancer, is not considered an "emergency visit".

Thank god someone bombed those sandnigger children over in the middle east, I would never feel save otherwise.

War is what moves progress, nothing wrong with contributing in it.
On other hand, government giving you hard-earned 80 bucks to groids is outrageous.

you are just a vassal of (((them)))
In several decades the vassal will be destroyed by the parasite and new one will be chosen (China)