The subversion of IRAN has begun

washingtonpost.com/world/women-in-iran-are-pulling-off-their-headscarves--and-hoping-for-a-turning-point/2018/03/08/bb238a96-217c-11e8-946c-9420060cb7bd_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3865536e3569

>BRAVE, BRAVE WOMEN

Press F to pay respects for Iran or S for amerijews shilling against them as usual.

Attached: rip iran.png (584x544, 688K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/world/la-fg-iran-unmarried-snap-story.html
govtribe.com/contract/idv/bbg50a160042a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

F .. kikethis is jew state department propaganda

Attached: mtp.jpg (1000x624, 319K)

I've made a bet how long will it be until we start seeing Iranian sluts catching up with their brit cuntpadres in behavior.

Attached: uk women 15.jpg (600x456, 22K)

Yes!
that woman is ((())) very much... something about her looks... can't pin point what though

Attached: 123534321213456453421.jpg (500x276, 31K)

I fucking hate how they love Islam except when it's in the Middle East.

Judging by the looks? What a bigot. That's not allowed anymore, goy.

Attached: life imitates art.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

This

>LOOK HOW THEY TREAT WOMEN
>LETS BRING IT TO EUROPE

Oy
Vey

Iran is super fucking degenerate according to Iranian anons

all the goyim will bow before us

Attached: 1524113773259.jpg (800x469, 305K)

It is, and things will only improve if the current Iranian governments leaves

OY VEY DATS HIGHLY ANTISEMITIC OF YOU TO NOTICE DAT
I FEEL LIKE I'M BEING HOLOCAUSTED AS I TYPE THIS OYYY GEVALT

Kek, they risk becoming like us and I don't wish that on anyone

Here is a side view of her.
(((You))) decide.

Attached: DFD80C43-AE4B-42CD-9748-10C5F040BEB9.jpg (800x880, 173K)

That's beautiful!
how the hell that gene managed to evade natural selection????

Or in other word: who would fuck that?

Attached: 11235454653.gif (500x209, 1001K)

It will get worse when this government falls

>risk
It's a mathematically guaranteed outcome, famalam.

I chuckled.
But Persian nose is like this. It's not for nothing It's the country performing the most rhinoplasty per capita.

Attached: Patient-02-before-side3-250x300.jpg (250x300, 20K)

Who cares? The whole country should be bombed into a glass field.

Seconded, with 4000 years of civilisation Iranians are closer to Europeans than the most advanced desert dweller.

Are you sure that's not a dude?

>larping as an edgy amerijew
Care to explain why?

They're also the reason Iran has birth and marriage rates are low.
www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-iran-unmarried-snap-story.html%3foutputType=amp

I'm now convinced the eternal roastie is as responsible as the eternal Jew. Iran is a good case study of how empowering women ruins nations.

America is 56% white, but at least they are not 0% white.

Attached: iranians.jpg (1024x678, 482K)

She could injure someone with that

They're also the reason Iran has low birth and marriage rates. Iranian women are becoming more degenerate and accepting of "alternative lifestyles", but Iranian men are refusing to follow them to the pits of hell.

www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-iran-unmarried-snap-story.html%3foutputType=amp

I'm now convinced the eternal roastie is as responsible as the eternal Jew. Iran is a good case study of how empowering women ruins nations

Faulty link

latimes.com/world/la-fg-iran-unmarried-snap-story.html

>I'm now convinced the eternal roastie is as responsible as the eternal Jew.
Truth

Yes but a nation should be free to pick on its own volition if it wants to be 99% or 1% white, without kike subversion or their Greatest Allies™ glassing it.
If you're against the first happening to us, you should be against the 2nd too.

Visited Iran, can confirm that Iranian women are becoming more and more "liberal."

Doesn't seem true to the men, though.

Men weren't really affected in the west either by the liberalism brain disease.
The women did and spread it on their children (sometimes men) and here we are now.

Attached: uk women 2.jpg (620x701, 105K)

Seems to debunk the whole "women should have political rights, just blame the men for not controlling their women hard enough."

Every time a woman is given liberty, she will butcher their own nation every single time.

From the article.
>She believes that even many highly educated Iranian men continue to hold regressive views about women.

>"I think parents should educate their sons to take responsibility for family life and cultivate their minds — not just make them graduate from universities," Hasani said. "Holding a PhD or an M.S. or an M.A. does not make our boys mature enough."

Iranian men should just let these degenerate spinsters die alone, and the next generation should learn the lesson that all destructive behaviours have consequences. They should learn from our mistakes and never enable women for muh marriage/relationships. They will spread that poison to the next generation, and before they know it, they're paying extra taxes to support 40 percent of women who are empowered single mothers and feminist programs that will brainwash the next generation to be even more degenerate than their parents generation.

Femin virus.

Feminism is a bio weapon

She's literally a paid American agent

govtribe.com/contract/idv/bbg50a160042a

What are the marriage laws in Iran anyways? I figured coverture existed in Islamic societies.

Reminder that this is ABSOLUTELY a kike shill thread to normalize and justify their obliteration of Iran. Digits confirm.

Only weak proto basedboi men who used their membership to the New left to get that sweet 60s hairy hippy pussy bought the empowerment meme. The average man back then didn't buy it. The problem is by the late 70s, those beliefs became the norm amongst women that even conservative men had no choice but to take empowered women as wives, which is why back then, the conservative military dad, liberal wife was such a common trope on TV shows, as it reflected reality. These mothers passed on their beliefs to their daughters and corrupted a whole generation, and because conservative dad was either to busy with work or was divorced and working extra hours to pay the alimony and child support as a result of gynocentric laws feminist lobbied for, the children of the 80s and 90s got their morality from their liberal minded free love mothers.

>(((you)))
?

>acts non mulism in muslim country
>specifically iran
>"OV VEY, HOW TOLERANT AND PROGRESSIVE"
>berated bringing muslim values into the west europe
>"OV VEY, YOU GOYIM NEED TO BE MORE TOLERANT OF PEOPLES RELIGION"

Really nogs the jog

Well said albeit that nu-flag :DDD

It's not a Nu flag tho