Target will stop criminal background checks on job applicants after NAACP calls it a racist practice

archive.is/QhNva

You can’t make this up

“Target agreed on Thursday to revise guidelines for how it screens people seeking jobs at its stores, a step meant to quell complaints that the retailer discriminates against black and Hispanic applicants with criminal records that can include offenses too minor or old to affect their performance as employees.”

Might as well go to the county prison and hand out job applications. What’s the difference?

Attached: 9CB1AF8E-5BF8-451E-84E9-6B4903C3D696.jpg (730x1078, 234K)

Wow

I wonder how long it's going to be before we see news articles about Target unfairly firing minorities for victimless crimes like widespread theft.

Why is it racist? Are all felons black or something?

Target is the fake cock tranny mouthpiece of the DNC. The reality is they probably stopped doing background checks on niggers years ago.

Attached: 1512627123544.jpg (750x739, 112K)

It's more like all blacks are felons.

This is why I don't shop at Target. They are all ghetto as fuck and rundown too.

civilizational limbo

how low can you go before falling

It has basically taken K-Mart's place as the nasty dirty store with pallets thrown about all over the aisles blocking every single item I'm trying to buy

They're still really nice if you live in a white area, but the Walmarts are too so you might as well go there.

Target was the worst job i ever had, it made me actually miss fast food. It actually inspired me to go to college so i never have to work retail again.

It's already a horrible place to work

Walmart is honestly pretty clean

You fucking idiots. A private company shouldn't be allowed to obtain government records of your history. The only private companies that should be able to is those in education of the medical field involving children.

Try not living somewhere poor.

>offenses too minor or old to affect their performance as employees.

nice reading skills there faggot

Except for all the Mexicans, that's why you go to the nice ones.

>opens women's bathrooms for all to use
>stops screening for felons (sex offenders) when hiring

Yeah this will work out well.

some ex-con niggers have been suing them since 2006, muh civil rights act etc.
ie, (((aclu))) has used gibs4nigs to extort another white corporation to agree to its demise.
this is part of the (((settlement))).

there goes the neighborhood

GET WOKE

Attached: 1520183662172.jpg (900x635, 48K)

The niggers in America have grown too powerful. Instead of integrating they're actually making sure that they can keep commiting crime and getting rid of the negative consequences from getting caught criming.

Soon getting robbed and raped will be the new normal and there's nothing you can do to stop it

good, I'm not pissing in a cup for min-wage

>HIRE THIS VIOLENT RAPIST AND MURDERER, RACIST!!!
Civil War when?

Disparate impact.
Non-racist policies are treated as racist if they "impact" minorities more than whites, regardless of how non-discriminatory the intent.

>A company shouldn’t know if you’re a pedophile, rapist or murderer!!!
Jesus, dude.
Please leave this place forever.

Correction friend,

Accounting of the education of the medical field involving MINORITY children

Gotta have 'dem programs

lmao I didn't even remember that til now

How else are they going to get people to work for $8 an hour?
This is a business move, plane and simple.
If they don't want convicts applying, simply raise the wage so that you attract a pool of people with zero criminal record.
Simple, no?

Attached: 220px-Linschoten_pinx_-_N_Verkolje_fec_et_exc_-_apostle_Paul.jpg (220x300, 20K)

and what do young girls like to do?
go shopping! yay!!
>if you have a problem sweetie, find the nearest employee, they're sure to help a beautiful girl like you.

ironically target doesnt accept EBT. target also allows trans to use the womens room. chimpouts will only redpill leftists

Back in the early 2000s I preferred Target to Walmart, because it was in a white part of town and all the employees and patrons were white. You could spend hours there and never see a single nigger. Also they had better products, when you started looking for things other than commodities like paper towels and baking soda and the like. Guitar strings for example, they have D'Ario or Ernie Ball on the shelves, when Walmart only had First Act.

Shame to hear they've gone to shit.

it's bullshit anyway, you've paid for your crime(s) when you're free
so fuck off, only losers work at stores like that anyway and only losers shop there, so why do you care. are you white trash?

Organizations that listen to stupid suggestions deserve to fail.

Attached: 1524523470179.png (736x736, 269K)

Only a policy pushed by black city councilors like, say, banning bulletproof glass in liquor stores, was to have a disparate impact on, oh I dunno, Koreans in Philly. Then "muh disparate impact" goes right out the window and it's absurd to suggest the blacks are racist.

>You can’t make this up
Does that mean the NAACP is admitting that blacks commit more crime?

>Might as well go to the county prison and hand out job applications. What’s the difference?

That's not actually a bad idea if you meant to say "county jail". County jail in the US is usually meant for minor crimes with less than 1 year of jail time.

Let the murders and rapists and drug dealers rot under the prison.

Please think about what you are asking for?

Attached: IMG_1210.gif (1024x663, 10K)

theft is not a victimless crime

These same minority groups already don't have to pay bail in some places, this is nothing.

That's the joke.

Im okay with this because corporations shouldn't be abusing the national background check system. It was authorized by congress for judicial purposes like police employment, or work in public sector. They corrupted it allowing shitty agencies to access the system and sell the BG checks as a service. The whole point of this is to make it so that you cant do anything without a background check, which will spread everywhere, then the various national registries becomed burdened and they have to overhaul them to meet demand. Wake up. you're going to have to scan your eyeball or an rfid chip to take a dump in a bathroom someday.

If your target is shit you live in a shitty area. Because event the worst Target is better than the worst Walmart.
Try living somewhere where whites actually live.

My Target is still the go to for lower middle class.
Clothing is somewhat affordable and a lot higher quality fo Walmart. Most of the home section is worthwhile opposed to Walmart and the only portion that is lacking is tools, which I wouldn't go to either for when we have Ace Hardware.

You live in ghettos if your Target is gross.

>9CB1AF8E-5BF8-451E-84E9-6B4903C3D696.jpg
What website generates file names that follow that format? I've noticed A LOT of OPs have image names like that. Even copy/pasted threads with the same image will have a similar styled, but different image name.

Attached: file.png (1051x871, 357K)

The gov should make those records obligatory carried by those who commit a felony

It's real easy to say that, but the ghetto is spreading. Demographics are changing and they aren't doing so in our favor, and no one is trying to stop it.

What's going to happen in your good area when the boomers start dying and their kids don't move into their houses because they're not near their places of employment or their social hangouts? What's going to make sure more whites take up residence, instead of Pedro and Jamal? Anything?

But user, (((Pedro))) already owns such places

This is definitely worth taking note of, as much as I love getting informed by this site I entirely suspect quite a bit of it is done by external (((fiorces))). Must be part of how they rile up the necessary opposition.

>be me (Mediterranean master race)
>see all this hysterical anti white pro minority hiring practices at google, apple, kikebook, target, etc
>start applying as a mexican

What an amazing opportunity for me bros.

They won't hire anyone since they are raising the wages to 15$ there will be 2 people in the entire store.

Unchanged filenames are always interesting. You can get an idea of cross-posting habits, especially in generals. /ptg/ has a lot of these filenames as well as Jow Forums-sourced ones, /sg/ has a lot of autismchan and imgur/reddit filenames for example.

You keep moving.
At what point in history did humans just decide "hey I want my family and I to stay here forever." I'll tell you, it's just very recently. Like your grandparents.

In reality my family moved all across Europe, back to Germany, To New Amsterdam a long ass time ago, to Michigan, to the midwest, to TN where we currently are.

You go where you can thrive.
White flight is real and it's the funniest and most serious issue facing all minorities. Everywhere that whites leave (where whites were even there in a huge congregation) turns to shit and the whites find a new place to thrive.
Name a minority ruled city that even considered 1st world.
It was San Francisco because of their huge asian population, but the homeless issue there is quickly dropping it to that of a second world status.
I can't think of a single city with blacks that would be considered a quality city to live in.

You move and hopefully learn your fucking lesson about letting outsiders into your community with no control or standard.
Whites still have the power and every area where whites leave will turn to shit.

Just noticed another image post following the same naming convention. Maybe examine other popular sites/social media to see if any of them originate these type of file names, tried yours and one from another thread on google and got no results.

Attached: same file naming process 2.png (1370x604, 194K)