Was walking home today and saw this down the block from me

Was walking home today and saw this down the block from me.

What flag is this?

Attached: IMG_20180424_161121.jpg (2448x3264, 1.09M)

Looks like the Greek flag to me.

i concur, yep, Greek.

That would be the flag of the Hellenic Republic also known as Greece.

A based one

Thats the flag of Greece dummy

Is this even a fucking question OP?

Attached: 1505770474729.jpg (700x436, 44K)

Yup, clearly hellenic

Nazifa?

Interesting though, gironny flags are quite uncommon.
I am unsure, I'll look it up.

I'm a Jow Forums flag nerd and I couldn't find it.
I am not even sure I can name one flag with four gironny and a border too, really unusual.

I think it must be a custom-made flag, from an individual or local natsoc chapter.
I can also at least make the claim that it was not in use in Germany during the 20th century.

Took extensive image analysis and google searches, but I have confirmed 100% Greek flag.

Attached: greekflag.jpg (299x168, 8K)

good work, fella. it is strangely fulfilling to be a part of something where people from all corners of the world get together to solve an otherwise impossible mystery. it's been an honour and op had better be greatful

Pretty sure OP was talking about the Swazi flag in the center of the picture not the Greek flag half out of frame...

Autism wins again

Attached: 6DEF48A7-62EC-4E3E-839A-37DF33D3FD82.gif (268x224, 27K)

ayyy lmao

Boy nothing gets past you does it.....

That's the flag of the Master Race, obviously.

SS Totenkopf Panzer Division

No it's not.

without the Totenkopf (skull) below the swasi though

Close enough

>he doesn't recognize sgt Jow Forums's battle flag designed for the incel rebellion

Funny how greek niggers larp as whites.

Nazis fucked up Greece. Golden Dawn and greek fascists are the biggest cucks out there.

Attached: greek.jpg (635x556, 112K)

>SS-Totenkompf Division Flag (Questionable)

>This flag is widely distributed, and claims to have been the flag of the SS-Totenkompf Division, but no creditable documentation exists to back the claim. The unit was, however, very real. The 3rd SS Division (one of the 38 divisions fielded by the Waffen-SS during World War II) was formed from the Totenkopf units that took part in the Polish Campaign. It should be noted that although this unit is sometimes called Polish, once again, there were no Poles in the ranks of SS-Totenkompf. The unit served both in France and on the Eastern Front. The Division surrendered to the Americans on May 9, 1945, and the prisoners were handed over to the Soviets.

>This particular modern replica of the Totenkopf Flag design seems to be based on a square unit patch or crest. Another similar modern version of this flag follows the same pattern, but doesn't have the skull.

> (Questionable)

Definitely the flag it's supposed to be though

Attached: ss-panzer[1].jpg (216x128, 9K)

A BADASS FLAG

it's the greek flag

>Totenkompf

It'd be sad if it wasn't apparent to you that I copy/pasted that from somewhere.

I know where you copypasted it from, still the word as such looks so wrong

t.germanspeaker