Why WM-BF marriages are so successful with the lowest divorce rates than white couples or BM-WF?

Why WM-BF marriages are so successful with the lowest divorce rates than white couples or BM-WF?

Attached: 1524325034941.webm (640x800, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rci8eUJ8mWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How come white males get angry when they see black men with white women, but seem to ignore the case when it's them dating another race? Bunch of double standard havin' rednecked niggers. Stick to your own race, bitch.

black women are high-t and it would be really scary to try to leave them

Because white males are the true oppressed class and black females can relate to that.

disgusting

Funny way to define success you have...

Attached: main-qimg-7edf70006517eebffe0d3a8850156e8d-c.jpg (584x358, 54K)

Not true

t. dated a nigger

I laughed

Because women usually initiate a divorce. Nabbing a white guy instead of a nigger is a massive upgrade.

black women are too lazy to leave

Not this shit again...

Attached: interracial divorce rates.jpg (801x1064, 240K)

There probably aren't enough to be statistically significant.

u gotta really love the bitch to get over the fact shes a nigger

>figures are nearly a decade old

I want to see an updated version of this

I bet the Asian figures sky rocketed

White men care the most about their children, black men are the opposite. Black women, having been raised around black men, naturally recognize this as a beneficial trait and are willing to compromise to keep a white man. White women, raised around white males, think this is the standard for all men and judge black men accordingly.

Attached: 1521862221921.jpg (878x661, 134K)

That study was a statisical anomaly.

Damn son

Attached: dubs analysis.png (654x551, 365K)

high compatibility and chemistry, WMBF is one the best IR pairings

those girls look mixed tho, but i don't think it matters

Attached: 1524362036523.jpg (640x1242, 261K)

I dont like seeing white guys with girls of other races at all especially asians because usually that means the guy is a weak beta

sauce?

Welp confirmed by double trips
Good job me

Attached: artworks-000189612325-yh170t-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Attached: 635435.jpg (1770x1826, 233K)

White male + Asian female is the only acceptable based form of racemixing

Attached: 1501143890735.jpg (1080x1080, 138K)

Women are a limited resource, men are always redundant.
Coal miner white men(as well as rice cookers) are however despicable as they throw their genetic legacy down the shitter, and there's nothing wrong if race whose women they steal decides to fuck their shit up.

only white betas date asians

white men dating black women are usually alpha though

Attached: cute couple.jpg (750x750, 197K)

I don't give a shit, post more brown

youtube.com/watch?v=Rci8eUJ8mWQ

Would you snuff out the light with a finely bodied la luz extinguido, Jow Forums?

Attached: la creatura della notte.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Shills are making these threads to try to encourage whites to date minorities more.

Kill yourself gook meme flag shill

Attached: 1512425031325.png (883x837, 44K)

Black women are nasty looking
Sage BTW

Attached: 1499294450306.webm (1024x640, 954K)

Congratulations on your Jow Forums post numbers. Now let's see your numbers refuting the study.

yeah, right

Attached: Nikki.png (637x640, 211K)

>Would you snuff out the light with a finely bodied la luz extinguido, Jow Forums?
Is this rhetorical question?

Attached: 1519241638222.jpg (640x640, 83K)

Yellow ugly gook subhuman omega male loser

Attached: 1516241589423.jpg (636x1658, 264K)

Thought she was hanging by a rope in the thumbnail

Can someone give me a quick rundown on black women's hair?

Why do some have that lush voluminous nappy hair and some have thin balding scalps? Or are those afro's fake wigs? Do all black women have shit hair?

Attached: download.gif (380x380, 854K)

Because white men are the most valued men and black women are the least valued women.
In all fields

Btw, time to change that proxy m8, you're always spamming these threads

based eesti poster

Attached: IR.jpg (1034x531, 129K)

Double trips nice. But what makes you say that

Tiny dicked yellow gook basedboy

Attached: 1501306664867.webm (1280x720, 2M)

Population growth has forced an even greater disparity between men and women in asian cultures so if a male asian snags a gal they're hard pressed to let go

And incels have been turning to Asian women even harder than ever before with the rise in otaku and waifu culture

Whilst on the opposite ends nigg's have gone fucking nuts in the racial divide leading to more disagreement between partners

That's my theory at least

>>>r/asianmasculinity

Attached: 1518899474093.jpg (603x551, 33K)

White men respect a good decision.

Women are the selective ones, who will tend to the child. When a white man gives a black women a child, she has made a good decision and improved her family tree. She has been genetically equipt to raise a demon monkey, so handling a mulatto will be a walk in the park for her. A respectable decision.

But when a white woman chooses to be sattled with a niglet, is a disaster. The woman has ruined her life. White women don't have the energy to keep monkey babies stimulated. And no respectable man would ever have her. It is a poor decision and should be frowned upon.

I completely agree. Blacks should stick to their own and fuck off back to Africa. A small quota of non-white immigrants should be allowed to intermarry with whites providing they meet a high standard of physical attractiveness in order to add some genetic diversity to the gene pool without harming it. But the base percentage of whites should not dip below 90%.

comes down to the big 5 traits
black women are lower in neurotic ism and tend to have big 5 personality traits more similar to males compared to the general female population
white men are less aggressive and more agreeable than black men in the big 5 traits
women are usually the ones to file for divorce and this is likely contributed to them having higher scores in neurotic ism, especially if the male is too disagreeable and too low in neurotic ism as well

I'd imagine the WM-BF divorce rate may be similar to the divorce rate for WM-WM gay male couples of the same

since the white men in WM-BF marriages are essentially marrying men.

Attached: 1519929161602.jpg (816x602, 50K)

half black guy with wife white reporting in

kys nigger

what the fuck is this shit? weren't Asians supposed to not be race traitors?

>Why do shills spout factually incorrect information along with bait images on anonymous anime forums thinking they accomplish anything

You retarded uma delicia Im not a proxy.

Attached: 256a877f3d441b77ded5404d3dbca703.jpg (750x929, 194K)

>asian: low divorce,/violence/athletics, high discipline/iq
>african: high divorce/violence/athletics, low discipline/iq
>human: jack of all trades

It's like in my RPGs

why i have a a beautiful wife and a child. Blessed life maybe if i was lonely and hated myself like you i would

Attached: 1516545779620.jpg (370x432, 62K)

basedboy or basedboy?

The vast majority of black women are genetic trash. The pictures of black women you see in these threads usually have a high percentage of white admixture. Black men should be culled and the few attractive black women bleached over several generations until they have been sufficiently domesticated.

> the black boi thinks he wouldnt be forcefully sterilized in the new Finno-Ugric Khagnate

Attached: 1520341810260.jpg (1080x1349, 203K)

Because negresses know they are nothing more than slaves and white men know they are nothing more than slavemasters

Lies. My husband is Asian (Chinese and Vietnamese) and I'm white so he's obviously a race traitor.

25% is not high

Day of rope soon, my friend. When the federal reserve Ponzi scheme collapses (should happen within 2-5 years) most major cities will become war zones. You and your nigger kids will be executed en masse or starved out. Not kidding.

The same goes for the majority of whites too, but we have sufficient resources to defend ourselves and rebuild once the collapse occurs.

I’d be shitting my breeches if I was you.

I thought that was baboon brainframe cernovich for a second

Bin that knoife britboi.
Stop the larp, you have no weapons or means to handle the collapse.

the flag is a meme

i'm a white guy, skin contrast just feels so good

Attached: 1520727801572.jpg (799x999, 102K)

I thought that was baboon brainframe mike thernovich for a second

Attached: 4B27258F-5FBA-46D3-B5EF-934C859B98B7.jpg (214x235, 16K)

where to get source? or follow them?

I’ve got an American passport, friendo. I’m moving to rural Idaho next month.

Feels good to be on the winning team

lmao right . i have a years supply of food for me my child and my wife. Have rifle, shotgun, pistols and thousands of rounds of ammo. Have bug out bags, supplies, and a community of preppers. stop the larp you faggot ass beta. plus im in one of the safest parts of the US

This thread gave me a idea, what about a A-pop group (similar to these shitty k-pop bands), with cute African girls (with nice boots but no revealing clothes)?

Basednation would love this shit and even high T would enjoy, plus, brings black group without rap / nigger reference, people would gladly listen to it thanks to diversity without being aggressive!

Would be judged as rich whites destroying black culture by the darkie far-right.

Kill yourself pathetic ugly yellow skinned gook manlet incel

using white man white woman marriage rates as a base guide line... meaning they set the standard. Black woman and white man have the highest success rate out of any ethnic combination by about 40%, the absolute worst ethnic marriage combination is black man white woman which has a 200% divorce rate.

white man asian woman is placed third as it has a 4% higher chance to fail than white man white woman. You can find the statistics on this pretty easily.

>this entire thread

Attached: 1517813838069.png (469x452, 277K)

racemixing is rare and irrelevant

>Thinking his nigger “prepper community” will save him when WW3 breaks out.

Assuming you’re not just LARPing, I guarantee nuggets will be first to hang when the fighting gets intense. Best of luck out there Jamal

accurate

Attached: 20180424_171539.jpg (1000x1333, 396K)

fuck that asians are gooks and like ant people.
all racemixing is bad

never understood this kind of shit, why would want to hurt and mess with someone you don't even know? is it about trying to prove yourself alpha? why not just get into bloodsports then?

also shamelessly requesting the rage inducing copypasta of the guy who's best friend stole his GF right in front of him

*Niggers

Attached: 1519057582568.jpg (736x862, 101K)

actually theres only one black guy in our group the rest are white, ones a ex green beret commander. I think we will be fine . 30 min from home base. unlike you weve built relationships over the past few years so our group is tight. good luck being the only british fag in idaho surrounded by mormons . youre gonna be an outcast. good luck lad

I forgot Awan had a garage full of smashed computers that some Marine found

Clearly a chad choice.

Attached: 1519380391496.jpg (1400x831, 488K)

>when your study only involved 200 people
the idiots who did that study were told to increase the sample for fuck off with their bad data so they had to redo the sampling and arrived at at totally different answer

Attached: success.png (753x505, 200K)

Why are pathetic jungle fever whites always posting half blacks and other mixed-proportion niggresses to represent nigger girls?

Kill yourselves.

Attached: 1487970963082.jpg (544x784, 32K)

>it's fa...
Wew lads this guy wants to prove a point

Attached: Screenshot_20180424-182611.jpg (720x1280, 298K)

>skin contrast just feels so good
How would you set your camera exposure tho?

holy fucking kek

Whoa...

>actually theres only one black guy in our group the rest are white, ones a ex green beret commander.

You are going to hang when this shit inevitably gets racial.

And my uncle owns a 300 acre property so I think I’ll be fine, but thanks for worrying about my safety.

I’ve studied my history, friend. I hope you’re ready to see Jesus.

Attached: 79EE6AA2-914B-4855-AF1A-881BD5EA9B9B.jpg (366x306, 28K)

> n-not real niggers, they dont count reeeee

Attached: 1519701637689.jpg (620x931, 100K)

Only cucks go black Chads don't date down .
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

The point is that the most attractive black girls are the ones with the most % white genes

And it's always the same guy from Estonia too that's been spamming niggers and nigger threads for weeks.

>"It's a REAL black woman, trust me!"
You had ONE chance to post a nigger woman that isn't mixed, and you post a nigger woman with
1. A forehead a mile long
2. Hair that has gone through extensive chemical burning to make her appear more non-black

Good job.

Attached: sqnt.jpg (225x225, 5K)

I feel like this links directly to IQ averages among races.

Higher IQ = Higher capacity for thinking further into the future = Better marriage.

While the overall rate is higher than the past due to culture, the combined IQ of the couple seems to predict it in this study, the worst being a black man and a white woman dumb enough to marry a black man.

Checkmate.

Attached: 1522573191250.jpg (500x750, 41K)

>ive studied history my friend
you sound so autistic, your prob a beta cuck. Not everyone thinks racially you dipshit, men in america arent as butt hurt as you. check viking preparedness on youtube thats the leader of our group. you really dont know shit about america or people in general not everyone thinks the same as cucks like you

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 133K)

is that pewdiepie