Pol-tards

Hey Bros

Admit it, you came here gradually. None of us were born poltards. Tell me your subtle story of evolution. Who are you and where do you come from.

I'll go first - raised as an atheist libtard, now I find myself a Christian, politically incorrect moderate.

Attached: conniving_jew.gif (365x341, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was born with a swatstika, came out goose stepping out of my moms pussy and slapped the doctor because he was Jewish

Attached: 1514254738616.jpg (2480x3508, 669K)

Raised an Athiest, father was a legit commie, mother a liberal.
Im now a Christian national capitalist.

Attached: burndownslide.jpg (620x349, 149K)

>be normie conservative
>find /b/
>lel it's edgy and fun
>edge wears off, cancer invades
>find pol
>Jesus fuck these guys take it to far
>try to argue Israel is best friend
>get btfo really hard
>eventually it starts to sink in
>OH GOD NO I WANT TO GO BACK
but there is no going back.

Fuckoff

>0-14: apolitical
>14:16: moderate libtard
>16-19: some weird libertarian-neoliberal synthesis with conservative views on social issues
>19-20: white nationalist, i'd legitimately get angry after seeing black people
>20-today: I care about IQ more than I do about race now, basically a HBD conscious civic nationalism. Just because the average black person has an IQ of around 75 doesn't make a high IQ black person somehow less useful than a white person. We need more high IQ people. I still consider race to be important but I no longer see it as the "be all, end all" that I used to see it as.

Raised Christian by mom and agnostic by my dad(they divorced when I was young) in a conservative family, always thought of myself as a centrist but was lefty leaning for a long time. I started coming here during the election because I couldn't stand Hillary and then became your average white nationalist Jow Forumstard

Attached: 15r6385791.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

I was already a paleocon WN.

I'm just bored.

I've never seen this before. You must be an elder of Jow Forums. Thank you. I'll try harder next time, and I'll try to stick around until this shitstorm has concluded.

the shitstorm never ends
do your part by saging (type sage into options field) if you absolutely cannot resist posting in a bait thread, as that makes the thread not bump.

I was just a humble shitposter who came here for some Zimmerman memes without a care in the world...

Some days I wish I could go back.

Attached: b4pol.png (886x482, 588K)

OP here. Every time I've tried to contribute to this forum I've been rejected. The vetting is intense. too intense perhaps? You tell me to fuck off. Go diddle your mother, asshole. LOL. I definitely am trespassing on filthy ground right now.

I just wanted to play video games....

Nigga please. Just lurk the fuck more. You'll get it eventually. Jow Forums is a message board of peace, with shitposters from all races, nations and backgrounds, but that doesn't mean we have no culture or standards here.

I respect that.

Attached: fuck you.jpg (564x733, 64K)

Fuck off, go diddle your mother asshole

I thought of a unique question!

Which amongst you have transitioned from Tumbler to Jow Forums ? What's it like over there?

Here we have a culture that respects dominance, hierarchy. I know my place here, its unquestionable that I'm a normie. What's the culture like at Tumblr? I'm only looking for responses from people that have actually lived it.

Fuck off kikes.

Fun fact: there is a heavily financed online shill operation whose goal is to shutdown any counter-jew discussion and to promote the jew SJW agenda.

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: JIDF articles.jpg (3668x2661, 1.17M)

I only came here to post tank memes on Jow Forums

Fuck all of you