How long until Africa becomes "developed"?

How long until Africa becomes "developed"?

Attached: Angola-luanda.jpg (1920x1080, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mleQVO1Vd1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wakanda is already developed! Stop denying our history.

never, or maybe some thousands of years in the future if all the africans die somehow and get replace by Aryans or honorary Aryans

How long until blacks die out? That's your answer.

At least centuries. They were decolonised at least 40 years too earlier. They didn't have time to put civil societies together, so they'll be fucked by kleptocracy and idiot low IQ leaders for a long time to come - not helped by the neocolonialism of the Chinese and other powers.

Pretty much never.

9 million years

FPBP

there are a few developed african nations, such as botswana or maybe even angola [place in op's pic is angola's capital, luanda]

How long until China takes it over?

Let’s put it this way, the rest of the world will most likely colonize another planet before Africans learn how to master earth.
They’ll be stuck on the tutorial forever

youtube.com/watch?v=mleQVO1Vd1I

There was never a nuclear holocaust in Ghana. Yet here we are.

It will never be developed,and if at some point is,its because inmigrants from china will colonize it and make it a developed.

Also I want to add that this reminds me of the bullshit "guns,germs and steel" theory that africa is not developed because it does not have enough food,the first world has been feeding africa for decades its still a shithole that needs first world welfare to exist.

Depends to what 'developed' your idea of 'developed' is.

You could go with a Stalinist Communist 'work or die' philosophy. No human rights, no human dignity, assassinations of dissidents, secret police. It will mobilize the citizens into the workforce against their will but will definitely bring them out of the state that they are in.
However in the long term, Africa will suffer. Most would-be intellectuals would be killed, a hereditory dictatorship would arise, Nature and African environments would be decimated in place of industry and mass-housing (or 'commieblocks') would be a scar on the Nation.

An alternative would be free market capitalism. It will take many years for effects to take place and it can only do so behind the leadership of a true lawfully good visionary. A good example would be Rwanda.
Though you could say that the ‘free’ market would be exploited for the good of a few speculators and disgustingly rich oligarchs. This is not to even say that culture in Africa would almost die out; tribal festivals and rituals would have no place in capitalism, and traditional outfits and architecture would be replaced with denim and glass buildings.

Your choice but I do not think that Africans have much of a choice of their future without foreign intervention.

As soon as better people cleanse the indiginous for the sake of humanities future.

Black men and white women will inherit the west.

Attached: 1464389411350.jpg (750x742, 173K)

They're getting better, but they'd get better faster if the U.S. weren't murdering people and instigating regional slaughter-movements.

More than 6000 years of recorded history around the globe, and the richest ontinent on earth, NADA (except Egypt)...

Fucking niggers!

I thought it was that they didn't NEED to develop

>"lmao my dude we like all came from Africa!"
>"so if we all came from Africa then Africa had a 'headstart' as far as civilization goes?"
>"h-haha I guess"
>"then why's it still a shithole?"

Africa will never be developed if its left on its own. It was left alone for literally tens of thousands of years, and they didn't even have the wheel until the 18th century, and even THEN they only got that because Europeans bestowed it upon them.

when blacks go extinct and whites or asians move in

What is up with that nigga's forehead, lmao.

Attached: LEAGUE!.jpg (825x960, 69K)

It will do even better if our brothers with education come back to africa to help their africans brothers.

Attached: 1498577827716.png (1675x750, 2.11M)

Is that real? If so, impressive

depends on how long it takes the chinks to replace all the africans.

As soon as all the niggers flood Europe, BAM! Europeans make their move.

Of course it is Nigeria has it's own space program.

Attached: abuja nigeria_b.jpg (1024x768, 269K)

Depends on how long it takes the Chinese to take it over.

When white Christians decide to take responsibility and teach black Christians how to do things properly that when Africa will become developed

Inferiority complexes of the Europeans, they'd rather convert Africans to their religion than teach them actual skills.

They’re not ready for civilization yet as a species. They need a few hundred to several thousand more years unless we get involved, which we shouldn’t.

It's going to take an outside power for that to ever happen and the locals can't ever be left in charge of anything. It requires an average IQ of at least 80 to have anything approaching a functional civilization.

I don't know what went right in Botswana, but whatever economic success there is in Angola is because of Chinese investment.