Report: Missouri has the most black homicide victims in the country

Missouri blacks kill each other more than any other state, according to study. Local news outlet reports here:

komu.com/news/report-missouri-has-the-most-black-homicide-victims-in-the-country

> "Taylor also said "the fact that it disproportionately affects people of color indicates to me that we have a deep systemic problem of institutionalized racism that is not being addressed."

Institutional racism is to blame. What can we do as White Americans to help our brethren?

Other sources reporting on the same study are saying that Missouri's lax Gun Laws are to blame. What can we do to change those gun laws to keep blacks from killing each other?

Attached: Missouri Flag.jpg (480x280, 14K)

dont want any trolls in my thread, either. I dont post much so dont mess this one up.

Bump!

I think if we adopted Chicago gun laws it would help.

BAN ALL GUNS

I'm not saying ban, just restrict.

Wait a second. Doesn't that ALSO say that missouri has the most black perpetrators in the country?

STL's murder rates are literally warzone-level. It's actually remarkable that a first-world city in such a wealthy nation can even sustain a murder rate that high - you'd normally expect law enforcement and the general institutions of civil society to keep it in check a bit. But not in Missouri...

Attached: Worst cities 2016.png (308x421, 11K)

Get in here faggots. I am bumping and we need to find a solution.

Doesn't matter who the perpetrators are, blacks are dying. More than anywhere else in the country. What can we do to end the institutional racism that is to blame?

it is amazing, and also very telling, that Missouri has two cities on that list. I think we need to change the gun laws in Missouri. I think more background checks would help curb that murder rate and keep blacks from slaughtering each other.

How about we go after the root problem, power, or the negroid facsimile of power. Guns display and deliver this perceived power, in simple nog terms.
Power=Money
Money made via racketeering and trafficking
Sounds a lot like (((them))) doesn't it?

I bet drug dealers (niggers) encounter more firearms daily than the average Joe, so it may be safe to assume if you play stupid games you win.

I have lived all over Missouri and currently ive in STL county and work in the heart of STL city. Niggers here are the absolute worst.
AMA.

I dont think Jewry is to blame. No Jews in Africa.

Sure user. Como reporting in. What can we do to put Missouri at the bottom of the list.

I live in StL County as well. Can confirm, blacks here are awful.

anyone have any stats for the white homicide rate in Missouri?

Have you seen any homicides?

They're taking over Columbia. Homicide rate here is climbing

Get rid of them all, or quit letting race pandering Democrats run the urban areas into the ground. The schools are absolute shit and full of all kinds of niggers at every level. Even the maintenance plumbers/facility management dudes are niggers. The Board of Education used to only require a quote and PO for orders from my wholesale supply shop if the orders were above $500. These nuggets would order $35 worth of stuff for the ion they needed, and got up to $490 with various tools and goods they would scrap or sell. After a few years, they finally wised up and required quotes for all POs. My fucking tax dollars at work.

Well that's just the racist institutions trying to remedy the problem. Put blacks to work and give them opportunity and they'll stop killing.

The niggers in the city are borderline feral and lack nearly all semblance of civilization. Driving in the middle of the road, going into on coming traffic to pass someone, stealing entire air conditioning units but not know how to reinstall them. Its mind boggling.

How do republicans help? What is their solution?

Most of them aren't qualified for anything other than digging holes and refilling them. Some barely speak English and I'm not joking. We have black dudes at work who can't stand all the niggers that come into our shop. I've heard them yelling about "these dumb niggers give me a bad name."

The inherent barrier to the solution you desire is prohibition. Remove the money from the drug market and the motivation to become a gang banger goes away.

Witnessed murders, no. I've seen large gang brawls with fists and knives. One was in my high school, which was normally safe save for those it bussed in. The county is normally safe. A friend who lives in the city personally witnessed execution style murders. He was five years old for one of them.

I've been mugged once and been chased by muggers a couple times. Nothing major beside that.

Imagine how nice cities like St. Louis, Cleveland, Detroit, & New Orleans were in the 1940s/50s

>Blame whitey for niggers killing niggers like niggers
Jesus Christ I really don't even know how to approach it anymore, that shit kills braincells

I've seen a bunch of videos that compare driving thru Detroit in 1950 and present. Mind blowing.

Providing a different opinion and voice and make these lunatic dems make a fucking compromise on their idiotic plans. The city just built a 2 mile trolley in the Loop which cost over $50 million and no one but tourists will use it, but we don't get a lot of tourists in that part of town. It's almost all locals and yuppies LARPing near the hood.

niggers kill whites sometimes, its bad.
but whites never kill niggers (unless its a cop and in that case its ALWAYS justified)

If all the niggers die, niggers won't kill niggers anymore.

Attached: 1507692795894.jpg (1557x1200, 874K)

Columbia isn't even nice anymore. Thugs and hoodrats coming in from Chi, KC and STL and trying to turn a small college town into the hood.

816 reporting in

Attached: 1522727165935m.jpg (1024x776, 143K)

I can believe it. My brothers and I went to Mizzou. I graduated earlier, but from what they told me the place has gone to hell since that dipshit walked into the chancellor's car.

why is it bad that stupid niggers are killing other stupid niggers? This is why I'm pro abortion.

Attached: 1511302054981.jpg (587x592, 60K)

I went to Mizzou too. Grew up in Como and left after college. Cant go downtown on the weekend anymore.

Kek

I've read so many stories online about how insanely racist and rude Missourians are. I guess now I know why.

yeah usually they dont kill, just rob, rape, and beat. got stats for white homicide rate?

They are not human.

Attached: 1517121155671.jpg (480x455, 59K)

Remove criminals and stop coddling the black community

Attached: violence-erupts-ferguson-missouri.jpg (320x210, 17K)

We aren't even racist. Most whites in Missouri dont have any problem with backs desu

I worked in the inner city in high school as a janitor in one of the office buildings. Half of my job was spent chasing crack addicts out of the lobby and parking lot. Believe me, I know.

I think you're thinking of Arkansas. Missourians are polite and courteous.

What in the world is this??

Did you just try to fucking same-fag through your phone and fail faggot?

and meth heads.

Attached: 1512585183585.jpg (640x850, 168K)

who the fuck cares? let the nigger animals kill each other. they are subhuman animals. look at how they burned down ferguson just for the fuck of it over some criminal. they don't give a fuck so why should we?

what we get for not picking our own fucking cotton.

Dont hate the playa, hate the game.

this.

Attached: 1511671876704.jpg (1067x696, 251K)

We're racist in the sense that we don't want to talk to or acknowledge the existence of black people. It's a trait learned from experience. When in St. Louis, if you're white and a black person interacts with you, there is no positive outcome. You're either publicly derided as a racist, threatened, have your shit stolen, sucker punched, or aggressively badgered for handouts.

I've been to other cities - Philly, Seattle, Denver, Portland, DV. They don't seem to behave this way anywhere else. I feel bad for the blacks that behave here, but not much you can do.

Can confirm, philly blacks arent any better. No brotherly love from them.

Post stats or get the fuck out

>2 IDs with near equal post counts
>Flipping wifi on and off
Yep, schizo having a conversation with himself to try and get the thread to bite, saged

>institutional racism
Kys first

i went through the first four jewgle pages and could not find any clear statistics on white on white homicide in missouri. all i could find was on average whites are 32% of murder arrests compared to over 60% for blacks, and on average 30% of MO murder victims are white compared to 60% which are black

It's the same in any army town. When soldiers marry wives, they're not choosing the best and the brightest. Same with nogs

You're close but still not quite there. Now fuck off my thread you cockroach.

Attached: ce7498882e843a66be6e31c1f62efa5b533f4bb384ae803ad6880aa72c95feb8.jpg (712x720, 235K)

417 here

Attached: 1521301863513.jpg (600x400, 35K)

But the best and brightest are the ones staying alive. Isn't that darwinism, even for blacks?

What ive seen is the one who chimps out the loudest scares the most violent nogs into saying theyre too batshit insane to be worth the trouble

Wrong picture of Detroit

913 here

Strange how evolutionist can’t even debate the origin of niggers