Explain to me why women are terrible people

Explain to me why women are terrible people.

Attached: 4937C1F6-AE16-4D06-813B-6B406ADCCA80.jpg (1024x576, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wd7R67yydcY
hooktube.com/watch?v=hac6m8IdCGo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They refuse to have sex with you.

They aren't, they're just terrible in the roles they keep trying to force themselves in.

Your premise is wrong OP.

Women aren't people.

But seriously, is this probing for that incel shit? You should ask r9k.

Cuz Women vote for communism.
If you want to be free, make sure women can't vote.

Attached: If only X voted.jpg (1788x1538, 357K)

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

>This guy has made 2 slide threads now with anime pictures and he just keeps fucking doing it

The mods ARE paying attention and they ARE deleting threads like these. Reporting them does make a difference, so do your part when you see them.

Attached: juden.gif (234x234, 1.45M)

Indoctrination from childhood to hate their own community, tribe, and family.
Same shit wrong with all leftist really.

Attached: 1500242770878.jpg (960x720, 200K)

Because women are hi-tech robots assembled by Satan in order to deceive and destroy men, as clearly explained in the bible.

I can show you several countries that have been brought to a zombie-level apocalypse that only exists on aid, solely because white women felt 'sympathetic' and such and wanted to fuck nigger penis

That seems to be were 'anti-racism' stems from, at least from my point of view. ''MY little Jamal is different than all the others!'' ''Don't tear my family apart!!''

Attached: SA.jpg (1238x2513, 952K)

Biology

I like women, deep down most of them want to be good but societal expectations and overexcessive 'freedoms' just peer-pressure them into what they act like now.

A lot of semi-liberal girls I knew in university actually take my words into account when I say that women are most happy in a natural family environment. Of course im not a bitter incel who thinks women should be second class citizens, but to blindly follow endless careers just because motherhood is not trendy, is foolish

Ever wondered what has becomes of the people in pictures like these? Are they currently neets, did they get killed, are they with children, little things like that always float around in my mind when I see images like these.

Many of them fuck things up bigly then refuse to take responsibility, especially aggravating if you're the one getting fucked over. The childish "nothing is ever my fault" mentality is one big fucking reason they suck.

snapshots in time
like tears in the rain

Attached: 1494869734551.jpg (593x786, 307K)

This particular girl was raped and murdered by a nigger a year after the photo was taken.

Attached: 01FB6865-B3F6-4F8B-A4E2-7CA95BA4644C.jpg (640x400, 256K)

They're great when society is structured such that they take their natural symbiotic role. Some cunts have been trying very hard to reverse the polarity of the sexes and that's what causes conflict.

Hypocrisy, want great women without being great himself.
Want an idea of becoming great?
youtu.be/wd7R67yydcY

Eve disobeyed God and tricked Adam into falling from grace.
From that point on, God made women feel pain and drag their pussy on the floor like a snake.

Attached: 650CE29E-AFDB-4C09-8A03-D5D3CC5A9906.png (540x532, 434K)

Good old God, always up to some crazy prank.

Attached: boo.jpg (800x441, 30K)

That's a big belly

Adam why did you listen to her?!!

Attached: IMG_0002.jpg (663x664, 92K)

>Explain to me why women are terrible people.

They are completely useless unless they are age 18-25. Even then, they are only good for sex.

Attached: incels.png (783x567, 416K)

It's surprising that people have such a tough time understanding this, especially the "FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!!!1" crowd. So let me lay out the truth of the matter for everyone to see:

Women don't exist by abstractions. Women have a very weak tribal/territorial concept. Their horizon is children and the 'family.' In the realm of social organization, women are just appendages to men, baby-incubators, transmitters of racial DNA. They are not participants in the world. They are 2nd-order beings, appended to men, who are the 1st order worldly actors. Their allegiance is only to whoever possesses them, as a dog's allegiance is to whoever possesses it at a given time. They exist only under the protection and dominion of men.

It can be no other way - when a woman starts taking cock against her will, her mind and body overrule whatever passing sentiments she might have had before, and order her to submit - to submit and to cooperate and to placate her new "tribe" for the sake of her offspring. And that's that. And not only does she submit, but after a while, her happiness will be no less than it had previously been, as she adapts to her new surroundings, carrying the seed of the conquerors - proudly - in her belly. That is her role. It is not reasonable to expect women to behave differently.

make sure men can't vote either desu
hooktube.com/watch?v=hac6m8IdCGo

Attached: Nazigermanyolympics.png (409x316, 149K)

Simple answer, the world revolves around them. Everything else doesn't matter to them.

LETS JUST LET THE NUKES FLY
IF BEANS SPICS AND AFRICAN RULE THIS WORLD IT WONT BE A WORLD WORTH RULING

women need rules, there is to much freedom

Fucking this.

All women, 100% of them, avoid and try to spread blame. I have never met a woman in my life that did not have that defect.

Exactly this Ali

For you