HAPPENING: MANAFORT WAS AN FBI MOLE

Attached: I7ZhorP.jpg (750x564, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/03/28/donald-trump-hires-paul-manafort-to-lead-delegate-effort/
c-span.org/video/?416718-5/washington-journal-charlie-black-republican-party-2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hahahaha this shit stinks so loud
Just like George Papadopolous was a coincidental encounter

Just like Daniel Richman (Comey's memo leaker) was "cool" to just walk in and out of the FBI

Just like Carter Page had worked with IC for years, debriefing them after Russia trips

Just like the FBI informant, Douglas Campbell, who helped indict Vadim Mikerin of Rosneft's US subsidiary as they were arranging the U1 sale and was then given a NDA by Holder's DOJ

Anyone know (OP?) who picked the people that ended up on Trump's "foreign policy advisory committee" ? Papadop, Page, etc

bump

No shit.
Manafort was a dirty bag man for one side of the government to balance power in Ukraine on a razors edge to appease Putin.
The Soros wing won, we got the colour revolution and State Dep was conspicuously out cheering it on in the street in Kiev.
Manafort did all this work hand in glove with Podesta.
Manafort was cut from the campaign because he was a mole.
Wake the fuck up.
He's playing a role to take down Trump and will never see jail time under Mueller.

So was Manafort working Hillary's pied piper strategy?

Yes, he was instrumental to stealing Cruz's delegates.

Manafort is getting a pardon retards

Stone.

Manafort, Mueller, Comey, McCabe are getting pardons

Manafort got to be on the team because deep state knew he could get Trump the nomination after Jeb! lost. Deep state wanted to run against Trump because they thought he'd be the easiest to beat.

So was this when he was committing the crimes Mueller has charged him with? During the time they were interviewing him?

give me tomorrows lottery numbers too.

I never play the lottery so I don't even know how many numbers to say

Does anyone have info on who suggested Manafort to Trump as a campaign advisor?
Manaforts entrance was likely engineered for the purpose of framing Trump.
This is vitally important and I have so far not seen anything on this.

I was laughed at for suggesting this to a co worker.

53 43 01 33 26 31 40 51 07 09

Fuck outta here.... It was Rinsed Penis. He was controlled opo from the get go. Keep up.

What were the FBI meetings about? Source? Archive? New OP now with less fag?

I did find something interesting, though I can't find anything about who recommended Manaforts hiring.
>Charles R. Black Jr.
>Gov. John Kasich of Ohio unveiled Mr. Black as an adviser earlier this month, in an announcement intended to convey his readiness for a contested convention — effectively making Mr. Black and Mr. Manafort, allies dating to the 1970s, direct competitors in the 2016 race.
It looks like someone was setting up both Kasich and Trump.
>nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/03/28/donald-trump-hires-paul-manafort-to-lead-delegate-effort/

This. It's the reason Comey has diarrhea of the mouth, he has no worries because anything he says is null and void.

>Charles R. Black Jr.
Comes out for Trump once the primaries are finished.
c-span.org/video/?416718-5/washington-journal-charlie-black-republican-party-2016
Kasich however was a #NeverTrumper
So you've really gotta wonder why Manafort and Black are engaging in pied piper?

Remember that the naked waffle house killer also had a meeting with the bureau.

ITT: fucking newfags

Paul "I answer directly to Mr Trump" Manafort was the delegate wrangler, and won the nomination for:

>Ford
>Reagan
>GHWB
>Dole
At which point he went international and represented:
>Yanukovich
>Marcos
>Mobuto
>Savimbi
>Lehder
>and ISI

Not only does Paul "I don't play that kind of game" Manafort know where the bodies are, he's close personal friends with the men who put them there.

Also
>The charges brought against Manafort stem from a 2013 case in which he helped the FBI in an investigation.

Attached: 9FE3960B-A5A3-40F9-8335-4320E64CDCC1.jpg (900x900, 766K)

>We strongly suspect that your account has been the target of state-sponsored actors.
That is a ridiculous sounding message. How would an email service especially Yahoo know they were "state-sponsored"?

q predicted this

This.
Manafort was to set up Trump from the get go