Perverting the course of justice

>perverting the course of justice

Attached: IMG_20180423_215727.jpg (750x831, 92K)

>make propaganda that worships a past enemy of your nation that killed millions of your own people
>800 quid fine

>flip off a camera that belongs to your nanny state to protest their retarded rules
>spend 8 months in prison
nice country you got there bongs

Hahaha cmon..

This can't be true

he's not in jail for the bird-flipping

he's in jail because he had radar jammers.

I know user, don't recognise it anymore! We deserved to be nuked!

it's true, and he posted this thread yesterday to get people to pile on the brits. pic related

Attached: 1weyl74FU53s.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Attached: image.jpg (500x625, 48K)

What does the laser do

That laser jammer sounds interesting. anyone know any more?

So?
He did nothing wrong u lil bootlicker subhuman

>jailing a productive member of society who is driving a land rover

Attached: 159284039481.webm (1280x720, 1.89M)

Lads, when is putin gonna hurry the fuck up and nuke us? This is painful.

Attached: Idiots+were+clearly+the+interior+of+the+sphere+with+the+_c1ff1ab0f10a1057b8a6a25f771b569e.jpg (326x231, 9K)

Geee, it's almost like it's an authoritarian state that's sucking the energy from it's population.

Good thing it's not, because if it were you guys would have a lot of problems gathering weapons and resources to challenge it, because you have no guns.

Fuck Yorkshire!

Yorkshire is God's own country yankee bastard.

That's West Virginia

>bootlicker
>hurr durr you can't tell me what to do with my pathetic existence!! laws are for subhumans!!!

You adhere to an ideology that's only existed on paper you stupid fucking loser.

yup, here it goes.

Attached: hello-yes-this-is-bait-26710582.png (500x522, 26K)

>he's in jail because he had radar jammers.
You think that's any better?

>he's in jail because he had radar jammers.

That's just as harmless

British police seems to be very easy to bait into dumb shit.

>implying there is something wrong with England hate threads

Attached: IMG_20180423_215554.jpg (750x1023, 168K)

what's wrong as you shitting up the board with retarded threads with the purpose to "divide and conquer". you're pathetic, and your tactics are transparent. i sincerely hope you die damp, cold and alone. sincerely.

Not even an actual radar jammer.

Mocking a police state isnt D and C

>hurr using a laser to stop speed cameras and speeding is perfectly fine guys

that's not what you're doing, asshole. and i'm not the only one who sees thru your kikery.

>Please fuck me in the ass, my queen! Rights are for Americans anyway

Attached: strek.gif (245x180, 967K)

You don't jam radar, you detect it. You jam laser, which is what many police departments are now using to measure your car's speed.

Either way the UK sure is a shithole. Even in liberal fagtown Massachusetts I'm allowed to have my car fitted with laser jammers and ain't shit them boys can do about it :^)

Attached: 1523571564737.jpg (1280x960, 227K)

OI MATE, YEW GOT A LOICENSE FO THAT MIDDLE FINGER?

Would he suffer the same punishment if he was a Muslim?

He used a laser jammer apparently.

We tend to ignore it, it happens at least 50 times a day, same thread, same images, same nasty words wishing white English people dead. Jews gonna Jew.

notice how the shill isn't replying to anything but being called out? come on, anons, you're better than this. dude is totally baiting you.

don't be so defeatist. if you recognize a shill slide thread, call it out.

>a-anyone thatr criticizes my shithole 1984 country is actually a jew waaah

Shut the fuck up

He'll put on a meme flag and make a bunch of anti American threads in an hour or so.

Bet you $20... It's predictable, happens every day. Have a good evening.

When you see gore images on here 50 times a day you no longer care.

When you see these anti England threads 50 times a day, you no longer care. It's Jews sliding, it's what they do.

Piss off cock scrubber.

Mad your blacked thread is at page 9?

It jams things

yeah, you don't have to wait an hour, they're being posted concurrently. also, not to shit on the UK, but your defeatist attitude is probably what got that girl chopped up for kebab.

Not defeatist, I just don't give a shit about these threads other than the fact that they are clogging up the catalog and yes, just seen another one and low and behold, it's a meme flag.

Attached: c0f9f368a51f.jpg (1340x1492, 509K)

Sorry about your country Muhammad

Thank you Jamal Chickeneshia LaBarrio DeKwan LaShauniqua DeNelson Melondria the Third.

I swore off actually making fun of Britain after Brexit, but I still think that the encroaching police state should be at least recognized rather than ignored.
It's not about the brits, it's about Britain.

Attached: Britain train.jpg (1024x768, 66K)

What was that? A comeback? You got a license for that? Neck yourself faggot. You are the worst country in europe now

>Bongs and leafs resort to nuflags to try and shit on Americans.
>Americans can openly mock 1984istan
hmmm

wheres the UK fag that was trolling the police? all the fucking UK anons on here should be spamming them with pic related type trolls

Attached: 1524516825231.png (722x771, 85K)

Attached: 1524516845114.png (714x765, 108K)

>shitting up the board
This thread is a small turd in a sea of shit

Attached: 1383019167721.jpg (400x311, 34K)

suddenly they go silent. hmm

Attached: 1524518099702.png (721x772, 277K)

Attached: 1524518826114.png (700x752, 147K)

survey was done when flags were introduced, it's mainly Israeli's and backwater European countries like Romania that use memeflags. The UK was way at the bottom of the list not using them. Also notice how there's been a 76% drop in Israeli posters since the memeflag introduction.

I also note how bias the mods are, they archive anti American threads very very quickly but leave up any other nations anti thread.

Why are you contacting the Met police? It's Police Scotland that you should be contacting, Met police has nothing to do with Scotland, it has no jurisdiction there. Go look at Sadiq Khans twitter, go look at London Met Police twitter and see how relentlessly mocked they are by people in this country.

Small turds that are starting to block up the toilet because it's not just one small turd, it's dozens, every single day the same turd over and over again. Going to need a purge of this site, mods need to show less bias and start archiving these duplicate threads with the same zeal they treat the anti American ones.

On that note, Mohammed needs prepping, so goodnight.

Uncertain. If he were raping underage girls while Muslim I think they'd give him some kind of community service award?

im american, i just saved the pics from the UK user who was trolling them last night

and hes probably trolling the Met police because they arrested some girl for posting rap lyrics on her facebook that had "racist and offensive" speech

What this guy did was actually a crime though. The device he used isn't illegal, you can own them and have the fitted to your car. But this guy purposefully used it to avoid a speed camera, which is a crime.

Besides, people like this guy are just cunts. He went out of his way to buy and fit this device to his car, then tune it into the correct frequency (which would require research) when he could have just slowed the fuck down.
He's the sort of guy who'd drive straight through a red light then look at you like you're the scum of the fucking Earth for even daring to make an attempt at stopping or slowing him down.

Speeding is a victimless crime

>ITT mutts demonstrate their lack of reading comprehension
pottery

I can't tell what to make of this guy. On the one hand, reckless driving endangers lives. On the other hand, flipping the bird at speed cameras and literally jamming them is fucking hilarious.