ACCORDING TO FACEBOOK ANYONE WITH A DIFFERENT POV IS A TERRORIST

cnet.com/news/facebook-shares-terrorism-definition-al-qaeda-isis/
archive.fo/71rIs

>"Any nongovernmental organization that engages in premeditated acts of violence against persons or property to intimidate a civilian population, government or international organization in order to achieve a political, religious or ideological aim."

That is so broad and so overreaching that it's basically anything they deem goes against the mainstream narrative or the liberal agenda.
>Meme war
Terrorism
>Memes in general
Terrorism
>Shitposting
Terrorism
>Trolling
Terrorism
>Trump rally
Terrorism
>Free Speech Rally
Terrorism
>Diamond and Silk
Terrorists
>PRO PALESTINE NEWS
Terrorism

The people that view the content aren't even in the United States. Zucc said himself during the hearings that they are located in other countries (which he didn't specify). I bet you that they're all in Israel.

This shit is fucking CANCER.

>That's the internal definition of terrorism at Facebook, according to a new blog post from the company.

>It's all about the violence, not a group's political goals, writes Monika Bickert, Facebook's VP of global policy management and Brian Fishman, the company's head of counterterrorism policy. And either way, governments are generally exempt.

>Why does that matter? Because it determines some of the posts you don't see in your Facebook feed, since the company's 200-person counterterrorism team removed them. (In the wake of the Cambridge Analytica privacy scandal, Facebook is under pressure to show that it can police itself.)

>Facebook said Monday that it used the definition to delete 1.9 million pieces of ISIS and al-Qaida related content in the first quarter of 2018, twice as much as last quarter. The company says it found 99 percent of that content itself, instead of relying on user reports.

Attached: 1515943831351.png (943x903, 539K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lULmie51-pU
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/21/smallville-actress-allison-mack-arrested-for-alleged-sex-cult-involvement.html
archive.is/TcFim
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking Zucc

Attached: 1494773454100.png (1230x1254, 1.15M)

Attached: 1516129342865.png (974x1482, 1.1M)

Attached: 1520089949822.png (990x1426, 1.15M)

I am sure it will stop the next school shooter

God damned kikes

Except that all the school shooters are false flags. Look at what they're trying to do with the van guy in Toronto. They're trying to say that this website was the cause of his "radicalization" because they're scared of the free speech here.

Attached: 1493431196998.png (936x1142, 518K)

Attached: 1510596998157.png (1376x1202, 1.51M)

Attached: 1495726777214.png (1186x1444, 1.26M)

Attached: 1519207581417.png (934x1018, 726K)

Attached: 1512268790451.png (640x556, 151K)

Fuck Zuck

Look at this degenerate shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=lULmie51-pU

>Any nongovernmental organization that engages in premeditated acts of violence

It's not like it was a secret, but it's nice to see somebody come out and say" terrorism isn't terrorism if the government is the one doing it" as an official policy.

We need more non-Jew lawyers. These actions are clearly an intrusion into personal privacy.

yup. and all the shill threads the past week trying to tie in pro christian or conservative, or off the plantation beliefs with radical jihad extemists...
that is their goal and you will notice it as the shit threads keep getting posted..
they will try to false flag attacks and blame conservatives and free speech media outlets..
they already printing out and pushing in the media isis propaganda against the fakenews and globalists outlets..

they're ramping it up and using their shitty tech tools and tools to spread it.

they will probably false flag in their territories..
liberal areas..

any blue zone on the vote map..

they're all foreign and anti-american shills..
they already have israeli operatives patrolling the streets in america,

Jow Forums,voat,twitter,facebook,myspace,reddit,

it's all COMPED 2000%

Attached: number1.jpg (225x224, 19K)

Bet you were gonna see more videos of "antisemitism" on jews or some shit. They need to manufacture a boggeyman because Jow Forums is a board of peace.

They still have to bend the knee. Soon it will be 'Any nongovernmental organization that engages in premeditated acts of violence. Except us.'

>premeditated acts of violence
How the hell is
>Meme wars
>Memes in general
>Shitposting
>Trolling
>Trump rallies
>Free speech rallies
>Diamond and Silk
>Pro Palestine news
premeditated acts of violence?

The thing is that they're literally using NGOs to take care of their AI and Algorithms. The ADL and SPLC. Youtube, Twitter, Facebook...They all use the same algorithm.

>Any nongovernmental organization
REMEMBER: IF THE GOVERNMENT MURDERS PEOPLE IT'S NOT TERRORISM! IT'S "NATIONAL DEFENSE"!

Attached: 1522877574319.gif (349x432, 65K)

>or international organization in order to achieve a political, religious or ideological aim."
or international organization in order to achieve a political, religious or ideological aim."

or international organization in order to achieve a political, religious or ideological aim."

You notice how quickly Poland got shut down.

>American reading comprehension
It's still
>Premeditated acts of violence against persons or property to intimidate a civilian population, government or international organization in order to achieve a political, religious or ideological aim.
Meaning as long as you don't use violence to push your agenda you should be fine

Obviously they're going to censor us anyway, but we still don't fall under their definition of terrorism.
You're retarded.

Still, they have a plan and are making it happen. They don't make large movements that would cause the cattle to raise their heads from the trough.

>That is so broad and so overreaching
Thats actually the exact definition of terrorism. Faggot. Government is the only institution with the legitimate use of force. Faggot.

>I bet you that they're all in Israel
More like Bangladesh.

The simplest answer is to simply go offline but that would involve surrendering the internet's most valuable use.....information. They are moving safely within the confines of legality and only legal action can be used to thwart them.

Nope.

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: 1495441628217.jpg (3668x2661, 3.56M)

Well that sucks.

'Violence' has been redefined, or weren't you paying attention. There are probably a multitude of Bongs lurking this thread but terrified to post.

Everything goes back to Israel. That's why when some videos are posted on here they get instantly deleted off of youtube. The shills here, at least some of them, have access to whatever it is internally that can shoah videos.

Attached: 1514592680348.png (1030x353, 190K)

>Meaning as long as you don't use violence
Or - in the case of an armed government worker - even violence is fine!

Attached: taxation.png (684x684, 28K)

Jesus christ, you should have at least gotten a GED. Your reading comprehension is awful.

I always just assumed it was pajeets who were the ones who had to manually check every image and post on fb for cp and dissent but nappy-wearing IDF actually makes a lot more sense, they probably get to keep any cp they intercept in lieu of payment.

>or international organization
Would IOTBW be considered international organization? Would Jow Forums? Yes, yes it would.
>To achieve a political, religious, or ideological goal
That is so broad and overreaching it can be applied to anything.

Next time you want to shill start making a real argument instead of namecalling because that's what dumb kikes do when they have nothing left to say.

>Government is the only institution with the legitimate use of force
Why?

Listen, Satan, with enough money, the fucking Girls Scouts could be made to look like a terrorist organization. Money buys acquiescence.

They have been awarded the trust (even by you, since you have chosen to live in this society) to take actions to prevent entities from harming its citizens, even from within.

But I explicitly am saying I place no trust in them.
So you're saying I'm somehow "tacitly" consenting to armed goons doing whatever they want, right?
So if I tell you that since you live in x proximity to me that you are "tacitly" consenting to me dumping my garbage on your lawn, and tell you that by not fleeing from me you are thus illegitimate in protesting my dumping of filth on your lawn, you're gonna accept that?

You have a personal problem.

hurting their fee fees == act of violence == basically Hitler

I'm being told people can consent without consenting - indeed, that they can consent even when they're EXPLICITLY denying consent.
So why does that - the notion of "tacit consent" - work in the case of the state ruling over you, but not in the case of you dumping garbage on your neighbor's lawn?

So I'm saying .....hehe......I'm saying that by living in a society, you consent to live by its laws. Whether you like them or not. Don't like them? Leave. You are bound to acceptance by your desire to partake in the enjoyable aspects of the society. This is a form of indirect control. And, yes, if you dump your garbage on my lawn, we will have problems. I worked for my property and so it has value to me.

What the fuck kind of debate are you trying to push right now? You're so far off from the topic of this thread it's pretty fucking hilarious. This is all you kikes are capable of. Pilpul. Someone asks you a question, you deflect and ask them a question in return as if that's an adequate answer. Pathetic.

I'm saying that by living near me, you consent to have my garbage dumped on your lawn. Don't like it? Leave. You are bound to accept the garbage dumping by your partaking - and not fleeing - in all the benefits of existing near me. This is a form of indirect control.

>Someone asks you a question
Yeah?
Where?
Is your IQ 20? It must be.

Look at it this way: if you want to make your own rules, start your own country. There's nothing stopping you....except the problems you will encounter with setting up a food supply, transportation, defense (in case some smug asshole, such as yourself, wants to dump garbage on your lawn), treaties with other countries, trade with other countries, etc, etc, etc. What I'm saying is...put up or shut up.

You literally proved my point with this response. Couldn't address anything and asked me more questions as a deflection while also namecalling. Sad. This is what Jews are....worthless. You're a cancer on society.

You dump garbage on my lawn and you might disappear.

I'm being told I can give consent without consenting.
So I'm giving an example wherein you don't believe a person can consent without consenting, and asking you to identify the difference between one and the other. What makes the states claim that I'm "tacitly consenting" better than if I claim you "tacitly consent" to my dumping garbage on your lawn?

I'm saying that you have ALREADY consented.

Attached: 1512589489890.png (188x264, 77K)

I'm saying you have ALREADY consented to my dumping garbage on your lawn.
Why DON'T you accept that, and why SHOULD I accept YOUR claim that I've done the same in regard to state thugs?

If you resist my dumping garbage on your lawn, you've ALREADY consented to me murdering you.

Attached: 1496646662479.jpg (504x360, 84K)

Because I worked and paid for my property and there are laws (created by this society that you hate so much) that prevent pieces of shit from dumping on on MY FUCKING property.

You are speaking of PROTESTING a particular law, you are bound by the laws that exist as long as you reside within that country.

All I can say is 'bring it, bitch'.

So because you "worked and paid" for your property, you've magically withdrawn the consent you gave me to dump garbage on your lawn, which is evidenced by your continued residence next to me?
That's not how it works - you're still consenting to the garbage dump. You saying you don't consent doesn't mean you don't, given the condition for consenting is "to live near me and not flee".

You never had that right and your argument is invalid. Suck on that.

>You never had that right and your argument is invalid
Exactly the same words may be directed toward your claim that I magically consent to state goons pretending to lord over me on the basis that I don't run further away from them.

Why we need the lawsuit to pay us for stealing all our lives and shit
Can't believe how gross they are. No surprise they help death squads mobilize and feel superior against their enemies

>using zucc the cucks NSA funneling app

nigga who even uses facebook anymore

These companies covertly conduct psychological tests on their users and manipulate their mentality. They are responsible for countless suicides and deaths.

Listen, Pipsqueak.....can I call your Pipsqueak?.....you are living in a country with laws, you live with them....or you leave. If you want to change the rules of some particular country then become it's leader. If you don't, you will have to accept rule from someone bigger than you.

This is actually a breddy good definition.

If you go by the definition, none of the things you've listed are "premeditated acts of violence against persons or property". The definition itself isn't a problem. It's just their selective enforcement. Antifa actually does this shit as well as BLM and others and we all know the Zucc isn't going to do jack shit against lefty terrorist organizations. Meanwhile they'll ban the living fuck out of anything "hateful". The problem isn't their "terrorism" definition though you fucking psyop.

Oh fuck you. You know what needs to happen? These companies need to be put under constitutional law and have government oversight or OPEN SOURCE ALGORITHMS

You are living in an area with laws - you live with them or you leave. If you want to change the rules to have me stop dumping garbage on your law, convince me or be murdered by me since trying to convince me is presently illegal. If you don't, you will have to accept rule from someone bigger than you (me).

You should really stop using stupid arguments.
Learn a little propositional logic.

WHY IS NOONE TALKING ABOUT THE SEX CULT!!!!!
>hollywood/government sex cult
Exposed by catching second in command and recruit
>ALLISON MACK
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
There's the QUICK RUNDOWN
>Maggie Nix
MAGGIE NIX
>look into NIX
shes a child STARlet......
>Obama the horseback rider

also BONUS HAPPENING!!!!
>Broward county deputies being murdered

Numerous cops are dieing and being murdered in FL
>what do they know!?
One was definitely OURGUY , with his Facebook being purged but pixs mocking HOGG in nazi outfits
>what did he know in Clinton controlled JEWWARD county FL

foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/21/smallville-actress-allison-mack-arrested-for-alleged-sex-cult-involvement.html

archive.is/TcFim

Zucc gonna ZuccNig

By dumping garbage on my lawn you are throwing primitive missiles at my boarders of my home, therefor willingly violating the NAP allowing me to return fire with a rpg barrage.

let fecesbook die, who cares

Attached: 1524090848033.jpg (299x168, 11K)

Fuck you jew. These people are criminals and need to be brought to justice.

If we're operating under the NAP then government is already illegitimate, which is all I'm illustrating by these examples where the "tacit consent" argument doesn't work.

If they were being remotely intellectually honest "nongovernmental" doesn't belong.

This is why kikes are the new cigarettes

Attached: IMG_0211.jpg (275x183, 25K)

(And that's a good thing)

None of your examples are premeditated acts of violence. Learn to read.

The key words here are 'acts of violence'. I hatw tolo defend kikebook but that is a pretty accurate definition

So Antifa is terrorists?

The key words here are 'acts of violence'. I hatw tolo defend kikebook but that is a pretty accurate definition

"Violence" is more and more commonly defined to include non-physical acts, like insults and slurs ("hatespeech").

So it's ok for the govt to do it but no one else?

If you are more powerful than me (power has many forms, Pipsqueak), then I must obey, or leave. You don't, and neither does your argument. I only propose that which I agree to lose.

This.

According to sheep it is.

Ok, so you believe in might = right. So anything that happens is by definition legitimate and justified.
So your contributions to all conversations about morality and justice are "whatever happens is A-OK". What a brilliant intellectual.

Zuckercunt already said Facebook allows all ideas, but not hate speech, where hate speech is defined as any kind of criticism of liberal ideas.

It's a simple sleight of hand. Start with your own ideas, define any opposition to them as "hate speech" (oooh, that sounds so bad), and then ban hate speech. I mean come on, it's HATE speech. Of course it should be banned. (Never mind that we're the ones who gave it that name, and we did so because it's critical of our own opinions.)

>facebook uses the textbook definition of terrorism
OY VEY

That's not the textbook definition of terrorism and we all know they are willing to rewrite history and definitions to further their goals. Stop shilling

Hate speech = hate + power

Only white people have power, so only white people can do hate speech. The same kind of speech coming from PoCs is just calling for justice.

Might always equals right, young Pipsqueak. And anything the mighty make happen (ftfy) is legitimate and justified (sad but true). My contributions have been that we must change what we can and accept what we must.

>What a brilliant intellectual.
Thx

>*word/phrase with an established meaning* suddenly = *something different that is convenient for some arbitrary narrative*

*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

>And anything the mighty make happen
No, anything that happens is justified. When Tyrone rapes your mother, murders you, and steals your WiFi, that's OK, since he managed to do it.

You have a completely meaningless moral philosophy, in that there are no such things as unjust circumstances.
Have a nice life being intellectually inconsistent and ignored by anyone with a functional brain.

Why are you faggots still using Faceberg?

Show me your power, impress me.

Its not about using facebook, most of us don't. It's about the PRINCIPLE of these issues. All you shills saying "Why do you care" it's because the bigger picture does not have a good outlook.

>having Facebook in 2018

Attached: 82F02889-DF57-4434-A874-A732A6CBA628.jpg (785x757, 48K)

>caring about normies

Attached: 691724BE-8245-44A7-B3E4-E4D7F941F282.jpg (900x900, 144K)