Hahaha Niggers demand we give them Florida

Hahaha Niggers demand we give them Florida...

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-24-17-16-50.png (1440x2880, 345K)

Just give them Mexico, two birds with one stone

So is florida

Attached: ScreenShot2014-09-09at11.45.37AM[1].png (719x548, 435K)

Make Mexico Blacked Again

Might be worth it.
Move all the blacks to Florida. Fence it off.

i'd prefer it if we gave them california. comedy gold comes out of florida and i don't want to give that up.

WE

WUZ

Why not? One major storm season and they're all fucked.

You will get nothing! And you will like it!

FLAMINGOS N SHEIT

Attached: IMG_0017.jpg (2047x2047, 834K)

>make Florida New Africa/Wakanda
>niggers migrate there
>sea level rises after a few decades
>millions of niggers die, since most don’t know how to swim
It’s the perfect plan

if we could deport every nigger to florida I'd sign the bill today

wouldn't even blink

Attached: URBANDANCECLASS.webm (266x400, 2.94M)

how about americans just give niggers the state of being dead?

I say give them detroit and tell them that in 2 years time you will have a $100 billion grant for its redevelopment that will be determined by a council of black leaders.

Then sit back and watch the riots.

At the same time set up a white only area and give it no grants. Guess which one will be successful?

We already gave them Liberia and look how that turned out

Not if Cubans, old retired white people, redneck trash and Jews have anything to say about it. Give them California, that place has earthquakes, mudslides and fires and blacks won’t be able to fend and rebuild.

If Trump did that there would be some fat alligators.

The fuck they always want shit given to em? Dey want Florida den dey come and take it

underrated monkey

>we dont want to go back to africa, give us florida instead

Not a bad idea actually

>he wants florida
pfff offer him alabama and georgia (shitholes)

Checked

Attached: no-white-person-will-be-allowed-to-own-mugabe-begs-1338514.png (500x366, 80K)

I am cool with that but give whites Grant's for moving away.

I would be 100% entirely fine with this as long as every black in America had to move there.

This

Except when Georgia is less of a shithole than California.

Fuck off faggot niggers can go back to Africa and build Wakanda, they don't deserve an inch of American soil.

>send all the niggers to Florida
>all the mosquitoes get Sickle Cell

Sounds like a great plan!

The feds don't have the legal authority to give anyone Florida.

Yeah I am actually okay with this but they all have to go. It pains me. But all have to go. There’s lots I would want to stay but if we make exceptions then exceptions start getting made everywhere and all the sudden every black who likes welfare on the white side stays. If the leader could figure out how to sell this idea to every black person in America then yeah sure. Florida is theirs.

WE WUZ SEMINOLES AND SHEIT!

Attached: Watch-Florida-State-Seminoles-horse-spooked-falls-at-Orange-Bowl.jpg (1100x734, 126K)

Exactly. Why not just move to florida en masse and elect the leaders you want?

But I would completely support this if they all had to go there and we walled it off. And you don't even need to worry about the water borders, since they can't swim anyway kek

Never even think aboot starting to offer concessions and giving them territory. Before you know it they'll have it all because spineless whites dont want to be racist.

The black delegation requests Eminem

WE WUZ PONCE DE LEON N SHEIT!

Attached: PONCEDELEON.jpg (528x340, 54K)

Evenin’ Satan

MICKEY MOUSE N SHEIT

Put them on a boat & ship them back. They talk about their ancestors so much, give them the same treatment. I'd pay money to watch some hood nigger learn to make a spear & chase down a fucking gazelle for dinner.

Give them Missouri's down to Louisiana, would be the right containment zone desu

Fowntin over youf n shiet

No, the only good thing about living out here is that we hardly have any niggers.

Attached: 6112B454-892C-40F4-81B4-C1C8B7E56A2C.png (640x1136, 182K)

>give us this crappy shithole about to become seabottom

trolls a trollin

Attached: ED7CC878-8FB1-4F36-AB5A-FB04FC811672.jpg (750x561, 264K)

Why do you want Florida anyway?

It's just swamps and cubans,

Attached: 1523911364580.jpg (812x819, 190K)

In all seriousness, I feel as if we should give blacks Israel.
If they want >repuhrashuns so badly, we could cure their cries and fuck over the Jews bigly.
Two birds with one stone.

I mean, for real, ain't they already Mississippi?

Sold.
Just they all have to go live there.

>watch some hood nigger learn to make a spear & chase down a fucking gazelle for dinner

>they wont just laze around until they inevitably begin to starve and resort to cannibalism

Here ya go, bix nood.

Attached: alaska-map-vector-2836434.jpg (1000x903, 189K)

>LETS SHIP ALL THE NIGGERS TO THE WHITEST STATE IN THE UNION
GOOD IDEA SCHLOMO

SEMINOLES N SHIEET!!!

Attached: nKWpsgoe.jpg (1252x1252, 144K)

Florida is 70-75% non-hispanic white.

Florida has some of the best beaches after California.

Let's be honest..Blacks just don't belong in the USA.

They don't fit with the climate here.

It's not right for their skin and health.

They belong in Africa or the Middle East.

They should have been been brought to the USA, CARIBBEAN, etc. Considering they only seem to ruin these countries.

we could literally give them everything, and it would cause a win

Zimbabwe can't exist without aid money (this is all subsarahan countries), so when the blacks do their niggershit within a country giving aid, you get the worst famine this world has ever seen

If they manage to break the western world, it will be like the ending of The Lord of The Rings. The orcs will all go away simultaneously

Attached: 1471851030292.jpg (640x519, 29K)

They should have never* been

I unironically support this.

THIS THREAD IS A HATE THREAD NOT A NEWS THREAD MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS

Just give them Guam, and deport all the niggers there. No need for a wall even, and they'll all be far away.

Imagine how will they would do there if you did.

Attached: 59087540685454.gif (700x510, 21K)

kys

Attached: 1524532741518.jpg (622x621, 70K)

How do you prevent the inevitable brown flight northward?

No. Fuck him. Why can't niggers be happy with Mississippi?

If only...

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 729K)

Why not just give them Georgia? Florida was barely inhabited until the 1900's

>we hardly have any niggers.
Black or African American alone, percent(a) 6.5%
American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent(a) 1.7%
Asian alone, percent(a) 14.8%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone, percent(a) 0.5%
Two or More Races, percent 3.8%
Hispanic or Latino, percent(b) 38.9%
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent 37.7%

you hardly have any whites also

This or Canada.

just send them to California with the Spics, then wall it off so that they can kill each other

Florida is retired Jew heaven and the hotspot for the (((Russian))) mafia. They deserve to be BLACKED.

Perfect quarantine area.you ever seen niggers swimming?
>inb4 WE WUZ POLYNESIANS N SHEIT

As if Florida man would stand for this shit

Attached: gorilla stare.jpg (960x960, 266K)

no more wondering why they are all rapists

drones

THAS RITE

I don't know they might get triggered by the snow being white

Absolutely fine with this. Put them ALL in florida and divert the wall funds to the peninsula. Hurricane season will be fun.

Oh shit didn't think of that... Florida man is a menace comparable to Sam Hyde

I won’t

>mass die offs every hurricane season

Attached: 1514233445397.jpg (2561x1689, 864K)

Hilariously, Liberia is actually quite prosperous by way of Sub-Saharan African countries.
There's actually some interesting things that occurred when ex-slaves moved to Liberia. Coloninization replayed itself through the American Colonization Society, a black organization which wanted to return to Africa and bring a Western and Christian way of life with them. A caste system formed where Americo-Liberians were the dominant upper class who acted as a civilizing force. They did not at all get along with the native populace. This resulted in ethnic tensions which eventually resulted in the native population, which formed a majority, taking power and driving the country into the ground. Even then, though, it's still better off than its neighbors.

The Hispanics might have something to say about that.
Georgia would make more since.

I’ll throw in part of Georgia and South Carolina too. This way they have everything they need to survive as an ethnostate and no excuses. I honestly wish them well. We can be good neighbors.

I mistakenly called the ACS a black organization; although it obvoiusly had plenty of black supporters, considering that Liberia exists, the organization was actually founded by white men who wanted free blacks to go back to Africa.

give them a part of mississippi it's already got a bunch of 90% black areas

This German is not a German he is just a piece of arabian shit.

Attached: 1524083589367.jpg (540x720, 94K)

FL, Mississippi, and Georgia. Done! Let’s make this happen. I’m totally cool with this. Whites can have Washington, Oregon, Idaho, North/South Dakota, and Wyoming. We’ll nuke Seattle and Portland and keep the rest. We can also annex BC, Saskatchewan, and Alberta, and would have to nuke Vancouver too. Spics already have California so we’ll have to wall it off.

Just carve off Miami-Dade. It can be a microstate or join up with Latin islands. Personally, I don’t care.

Move them all to Florida and close the borders.

Need to stretch over to include upper Midwest. Control of the Great Lakes is of the utmost strategic importance.

FAKE MEMES

>tryin to make deals with shit you never owned

the south, everybody

Our Hispanics are mostly the rich white Cubans (mostly basque, northern Spanish or north Italian) that fled Castro. Honestly when I run into them the only thing that gives them away is the last name and catholic schooling. They hate other Hispanics and are typically Anglophiles. Also light skinned/eyed.

>black guy wants his black ethnostate to be in the Australia of America
more food for the alligators I guess

The deal of the millenium, give them florida and stock all blacks there then America would evolve in a better place

They will never take our barrier island. DEFEND MELBOURNE BEACH

isn't this what Dickie has been talking about?

allow california to secede
pay black people to move to california
wall them off.